Was it a UFO or?

Regulattor

Dagobah Resident
FOTCM Member
While I was with my family on vaccation, visiting NP river Krka in Croatia, I've recorder with my camcorder something that didn't look familiar up in the sky.
Since I was carrying my youngest doughtier on my shoulders and have to use maximal zooming to record this object, picture is a bit shaky, but clear enough. At first I thought that it may be Sun's reflection from plain's hull but watching this for few times there isn't visible wings or airplane shape even when this object was closest and still out of clouds. Appreciate your thoughts.

_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwqihM6G4Wg

Great footage, it sure does look like a UFO and it doesn't
seem to be a plasma phenomenon.

I'm not sure. My mind is going to a C's comment about 4th density sts allowing their craft to be seen if they want you too, if memory serves. I bring that up because the object "morphs" into something more familiar from 3rd density - a plane. (Actually it looked like the starship voyager from star trek... from behind!) Dunno but I'm leaning towards it being something "other."

That's pretty spectacular Regulattor! Usually I'd conclude this was a UFO, but with the possibility of EM effect space rocks these days, it's gonna get harder and harder to tell. Either way, pretty interesting.

A couple of times it looked like a big plane with its landing lights on but I can't imagine why they would have them on in daytime. Was there an airport in the direction the thing was moving? If it was landing lights, why did it not re-emerge from the clouds?

That is pretty strange indeed! I have watched it a few times now, and at different times it has looked like: an airplane; starship enterprise (from star trek) - from behind; and 1, 2 and 3 separate 'objects'. Weird! :) thanks for sharing.

Laura said:
A couple of times it looked like a big plane with its landing lights on but I can't imagine why they would have them on in daytime. Was there an airport in the direction the thing was moving? If it was landing lights, why did it not re-emerge from the clouds?

There is one airport in that direction, that's airport Zadar some 60km away, but as far as I know, landing lights are not visible from behind of the plane, because it moved in direction of the airport. That's why I thought that it may be a plane at first, but looking it with naked eyes when getting my camera ready I couldn't discern its wings. It was just a bright dot and it seemed too high for airport approach. Since Sun was setting down it could be reflection from the hull and wings, but it should stop reflecting when entering clouds? And there wasn't any strobe lights visible either. It could be also some distortion due great magnification, I've switch on digital zooming also.

Interesting. If it was a plane descending to a airport it would have landing light, but there is no landing light on the rear end, and it would be higher, since the airport is 60 km away. Also it can’t be Sun reflection; it’s too bright and too consistent for that. I wouldn’t made my opinion on seeing or don’t wings, they are not always so visible, depends on conditions. Looks like a plane but also don’t. I don’t know :) Maybe a helicopter with some search light? But you would hear it being that near.

The angle of the light of the setting sun on the clouds means it could be the suns reflection on a plane, they are lit from underneath.
The square shape occurs when it is out of focus, which I've seen a few times on camera zoom. Something to do with the optics/shutter but I can't find a reference.
Perhaps I'm being too logical :P
Interesting though.

Regulattor said:
While I was with my family on vaccation, visiting NP river Krka in Croatia, I've recorder with my camcorder something that didn't look familiar up in the sky.
Since I was carrying my youngest doughtier on my shoulders and have to use maximal zooming to record this object, picture is a bit shaky, but clear enough. At first I thought that it may be Sun's reflection from plain's hull but watching this for few times there isn't visible wings or airplane shape even when this object was closest and still out of clouds. Appreciate your thoughts.

_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwqihM6G4Wg

Even considering all the other comments so far, I think this qualifies as at least as a UFO. I do not believe is a sun reflection or helicopter. If I had not seen a few "UFO's" myself I would not perhaps see it this way so take that FWIW. I am not an expert either. It just reminds me of things I have seen where you know that it is quite unusual and can not attribute it to any ordinary plane or helicopter or sun reflection.

It seems very bright for dusk or daylight and seems to be bright with a dark spot in the center when you pause the video. At one point it seems to have two bright lights on the sides but they do not blink as plane lights usually do. Then further on it seems to be two bright lights. My brother-in-law took some pictures of UFO's in PA at night where I live that now I would describe as possibly plasma propulsion craft. This could explain the way they seem to change shape when viewed from below. This is just my latest speculation on what I have seen and continue to watch for. Or this could be also the fading in and out of an interdensity/dimensional craft OSIT. At least you caught it on camera and I think that is great.

Thank for sharing,

goyacobol

Anam Cara said:
That is pretty strange indeed! I have watched it a few times now, and at different times it has looked like: an airplane; starship enterprise (from star trek) - from behind; and 1, 2 and 3 separate 'objects'. Weird! :) thanks for sharing.

That is the thought that came to me also, Star Trek.

This area between Zadar and Šibenik has been a place of many reports about UFO seeing in last couple of years / decades - I am realy not one expert on the topic, but I can share this, that you guys from Croatia probably know about - Pag's triangle spot on the Island of Pag - is just a bit up north from Skradin ... I am sharing Wikipedia note that really gave only basic info about the place, for all who want to explore more on the topic they can google or search other sites by themselfe- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pag_Triangle

And due to very characteristic rocks and nature around this area, I always thought that if there is some kind of possibility to see some UFOs or other EM visualizations of other "worlds" relaims, it is probably related to the specific EM and geological characteristic of the stones and the whole place in that area, including the Plitivce lakes and the whole Velebit region ...

but any way this part of Croatia seams to be very attractive for those kind of things, including a birth of Tesla on Velebit near Plitivice, at 1856, in the village Smiljan that is almost on the same parallel as this UFO triangle at Pag. Also I remember that I stumble upon some article, or more, about comets and metheor showers around that area at the year of Tesla birth - 9th July 1856 .... I didn't write down links on that as at this point I wasn't thinking that it can be of interest to my work, but now I think I can do a more in depth research around geology and comets in this area ... and I am welcoming all who already took this investigation, to share with me their insights. :read:

Back
Top Bottom