Kidon, Caesarea and Mossad

irjO

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Reading a little about this case I remember somewhere that the mossad its common implicated in these type of cases, especially a division inside this organization that is very "secret" even for people inside the Mossad (of course this can be easily dismiss because there is no hard data about this).
anyway this organization is called Kidon:

Kidon is a unit attached to the Mossad's operational division, known as Caesarea.

Some even say it is essentially a mini-Mossad within the Mossad. Compartmentalization, which is strict throughout the Mossad, is absolute with regard to Kidon.

Kidon consists of a few dozen men and women who undergo rigorous training in a wide variety of fields, from standard intelligence tactics - like tailing others and avoiding being tailed; to more specialized matters - like unarmed combat, weapons training, explosives and even proficiency in driving different types of vehicles, including motorcycles. None of this, however, is necessarily unique: CIA operatives, for instance, undergo training no less rigorous.

Some reports say that Kidon operatives work in small teams. They are employed on contracts that run for only a few years, but can also last longer; the short terms stem in part from the enormous tension and danger of the job, which can presumably affect the operatives' functioning. As with all other Mossad employees, psychological counseling is at their disposal, but in Kidon, psychological oversight is even more strict.

The media attribute numerous assassinations to the Mossad in general and Kidon in particular, but the truth is very different. In reality, assassinations are rare. According to the foreign media, the Mossad either has killed or has tried to kill the following people over the last 14 years: Islamic Jihad leader Fathi Shikaki in Malta in 1995; the head of Hamas' political wing, Khaled Meshal, in Jordan in 1997 (which failed); a few Hamas operatives in Syria; and Hezbollah's "defense minister," Imad Mughniyeh, in Damascus in 2008.

If there are any other assassinations that the public does not know about, they are presumably few in number.

The squad is said to have been responsible for hunting down Adolf Eichmann in 1960 and eliminating the Palestinian terrorists who were responsible for planning and executing the 1972 Munich Olympic massacre, which resulted in the deaths of 11 Israeli athletes

Or maybe the creators of these plans?

According to the Sunday Times report, the squad comprises no more than 30 individuals, all former commandos, who are considered the "elite of the elite" of Israel's security services.
The report adds that all are fluent in a foreign language, their faces are never exposed even to other Mossad employees and they often live as "sleepers" in the foreign capitals to which they are assigned.

Many receive no orders during a four-year tour of duty, "but when the command comes, action is immediate, be it the hiring of a vehicle for a secret commando operation or the assassination of a local target," said the paper.

Former Caesarea member Mishka Ben-David was quoted by the paper as saying only one in a thousand applicants to the Mossad receives an offer; only one in a hundred who graduates from the three-year Mossad cadet course is judged suitable for the Caesarea Squad "and during an operation in a foreign city, only one of the five to ten people on the ground does the hit."

Btw searching for Ceasarea it seems that there is a town in Israel with the same name which it suppose to be the town where the Elite of israel (CEOs and Generals) and high members of the mossad lives there, and the odd thing its that this town its the ONLY town inside israel not rule by Israel, the government share the command with a private organization called "The caesarian foundation" which its controlled by The Rothschild Foundation, even Benjamin Rothschild has a residence there.

Caesarea its the name in honor of the emperor Caesar Augustus, the emperor which came after julius caesar (well officially the first emperor of the roman empire) (maybe a symbolism of when the oligarchs took power?)

Anyway back to the Kidon/Caesarea unit inside the Mossad, are these the agents who acts as advisers of the governments around the world, besides training professional killers and work directly with the Pentagon? maybe the leaders behind this unit are directly the top STS Consortium? Could be a question to the Cs possibly, cuz there is not much information about this, could be a stupid idea too, don't know, just sharing things that I was reading.

Edit: I was continuing this after the post that I made about Facebook and Mossad, Moderators could merge these threads if they think its better that way.

irjO said:
Anyway back to the Kidon/Caesarea unit inside the Mossad, are these the agents who acts as advisers of the governments around the world, besides training professional killers and work directly with the Pentagon? maybe the leaders behind this unit are directly the top STS Consortium? Could be a question to the Cs possibly, cuz there is not much information about this, could be a stupid idea too, don't know, just sharing things that I was reading.

I think that "Kidon" (which is "a spear" in Hebrew) is probably a mainly assassination unit, comprised of, well, psychopaths, that contrary to normals wouldn't hesitate to pull a trigger, or do anything else, like stuffing "heart attack inducing pills" into their victim's anus. All of this was described in Victor Ostrovsky's book "By Way of Deception".

As for Caesarea, it's not exactly "not being ruled by Israel", but it's more an administrative/bureaucratic thing, where town expenses/taxes, etc. are being determined or managed by both the country and this company. I think it may be designed to hide whatever other activities going on there, or maybe hide how much money actually circulates in the area, including building projects.

And, yeah, it's the most "luxerous" place where many country's super rich live, and there are many elite military installations there. Probably Shabak (Shin Bet) and Mossad too.

Speaking of Mossad, here's what Ostrovsky had to say about "Kidon" guys. Notice the description of "Amikan" in the last quote. Also notice the mention of Metsada/Komemiute. This probably could be a good place to hide those shadowy Mossad elements. Them being the brains, and guys like Amikam being "the long arm of Yahweh's wrath".

Since I was already serving in the military, I didn't feel as if I was neglecting my country. That compensated for it. I was quite rightwing at the time — politically, not socially. I believed then you could separate the two, especially in Israel. Anyway, I really did want that job, but I just couldn't be away from my family that much.

I was not told at the time precisely what job I was applying for, but later on when I actually did join the Mossad I learned they had been grooming me for the kidon, the Metsada department's assassination unit. (Metsada, now called Komemiute, is the department in charge of combatants.) But still I wasn't sure what I wanted to do with my life.

Komemiute, which translates as "independence with head erect," operates almost like a Mossad within the Mossad, a highly secretive department that handles the combatants, the real "spies," who are Israelis sent to Arab countries under deep cover. There is a small internal unit within this department called kidon or "bayonet," divided into three teams of about 12 men each. They are the assassins, euphemistically called "the long arm of Israeli justice." Normally, there are two such teams training in Israel and one out on an operation abroad. They know nothing about the rest of the Mossad and don't even know each other's real names.

By now, Itsik had embarked on a new exercise teaching us how to operate an agent down to the last detail. In a new twist, one
exercise showed us how to assassinate an agent who had gone astray, if we were in a situation where we could not rely on Metsada to send in the kidon unit for the job. We were divided into three teams of five each. Each team had a different "subject" on whom to gather data and devise a plan for elimination.

My team took three days to gather the necessary information. The only consistent thing our subject did was to buy two packs of cigarettes from his local grocery store every day at 5:30 p.m. You could set your watch by it. That was obviously the best place to pick him up. We had a driver; another man and I sat in the back seat. When I called out to the agent, he recognized his katsa and readily joined us in the back. We drove out of town and, at a planned spot, effected putting an ether mask over his face to knock him out. The whole thing was, of course, a simulation
exercise.

The rest of the plan was to make the "hit" look like an accident. We would have hidden his car near a cliff, then put our unconscious
man in it; then we would have poured vodka (which burns well) down his throat through a newspaper funnel, waited a little while for the alcohol to be absorbed into his bloodstream should anyone check later, put him behind the wheel, pour the rest of the vodka on the seats, and put a lighter and a cigarette butt beside him. That would be seen as the "cause" of the fire. As the car burned, the idea was to shove it off the cliff.

One of the other teams found their man liked to go to a club every evening. They took a more direct approach, walking up to him on
the street near the club. Using blanks, they "shot" him five times, got back into their car, and simply drove away.

Someone we did believe, however, was a man who arrived one morning at the end of the first month of this final term. Only about five foot six and squarely built, the man began with, "My name is irrelevant, but I'm going to tell you all about something I participated in, along with a gentleman named Amikan. I was, for a time, with a unit called kidon and my team received instructions to take out the head of the PLO station in Athens and his assistant. I mention Amikan because he was a religious man, a big man, about six foot six, solid like me. He looked like a door."

The speaker was Dan Drory, and the event he described was called Operation PASAT, a successful Mossad operation in the mid-70s in Athens. Drory, who obviously loved his work, then opened an attaché case and said, "I like this one," pulling out a Parabellum, a German pistol similar to a Luger, and placing it on the table. "I like this, too, but they won't let me carry it," and he put an Eagle on the table, an Israeli-made magnum with an air-cooling system. But I can use this, too," he said, pulling out a Beretta high-powered .22 caliber. "The advantage of this is that you don't need a silencer."

He paused, then said, "But this is my favorite of all." He brandished a stiletto, the deadly dagger with a narrow blade that widens near the end, then narrows again into a point. "You can stick it in and pull it out and there's no external bleeding. When you pull it out, the flesh closes back. The advantage of this is you can stick it between the ribs, and then when it's inside, you can twist it so that it tends to rip everything apart. Then you just pull it out."

Finally, he took out a claw with a special glove that held one blade along the thumb and another along the index finger. He put it on, attached the two blades — one could be compacted like a Swiss army knife, the other looked like a carpet knife and he attached the claw, saying, "This is what Amikan likes. to use. You catch the guy on his throat and just close your hand. It's like scissors. It cuts everything. It keeps the guy quiet. It's total, yet it's not immediate, which makes Amikan happy. It will take the guy a while to die. But to use this, you have to be a very strong person — like Amikan."

I knew immediately I didn't want to meet this guy Amikan. He was a very hands-on person. Amikan, as a deeply religious man, insisted on always wearing his yarmelke. Since his work was undercover, and normally in unfriendly places, Amikan could hardly wear a traditional yarmelke without attracting some unwelcome attention. So he shaved a bald spot on the top of his head at the back and wove in a yarmelke made of hair — a hairpiece that served as his undercover yarmelke.

This is very interesting indeed. I admit to having wondered if they'd ever send anyone to "shut me up". I expect I'm not alone in wondering that.

Thanks for posting!

Keit said:
I think that "Kidon" (which is "a spear" in Hebrew) is probably a mainly assassination unit, comprised of, well, psychopaths, that contrary to normals wouldn't hesitate to pull a trigger, or do anything else, like stuffing "heart attack inducing pills" into their victim's anus. All of this was described in Victor Ostrovsky's book "By Way of Deception".

Maybe only for assassins yes, but its interesting that it is not listed as an official department of the Mossad or related in a "officially" way to the Mossad.

Mossad is headquartered in Tel Aviv and has eight departments:

• Collections Department is the largest, with responsibility for espionage operations.

• Political Action and Liaison Department conducts political activities and liaison with friendly foreign intelligence services and with nations with which Israel does not have normal diplomatic relations.

• Special Operations Division (Metsada) conducts assassination, sabotage, and paramilitary projects.

• LAP (Lohamah Psichlogit) Department is responsible for psychological warfare, propaganda and deception operations.

• Research Department is responsible for intelligence synthesis.

• Technology Department is responsible for development of technologies to support Mossad operations.

irjO said:
Maybe only for assassins yes, but its interesting that it is not listed as an official department of the Mossad or related in a "officially" way to the Mossad.

I don't think it's strange that a select group of individuals within an intelligence agency who are dedicated to assassinations would be kept secret. It's not exactly something a government would want to advertise. Generally speaking the Mossad operate by way of false flag operations. Your first post claims that the Mossad assassinate very few, I seriously doubt this, unless it means that they personally assassinate very few. That may be true, because most of the people murdered by Mossad were murdered "by way of deception" or rather, by way of proxy forces. Your first post suggest that the Mossad was responsible for eliminating the Palestinian terrorists who were responsible for planning and executing the 1972 Munich Olympic massacre. That's true, but they were also responsible for the 1972 Munich Olympic massacre.

Yes I agree perceval, that is the reason I said that they were the creators of those plans (with a question mark as an intend of that), I was quoting some articles of news site in my first post, obviosly they speak with a propagandistic mind, supporting Mossad acts in some way etc. (Sorry if i didn't clarify that) but The point is researching a little about this unit that I didn't hear before (because it has a secret nature I know) but it is mainly curiosity cuz I hate secrecy on this kind of things hehe

irjO said:

• Special Operations Division (Metsada) conducts assassination, sabotage, and paramilitary projects.

Well, they do mention that this division does assassinations, so no contradiction there. Besides, there is no need to be that detailed, when a lot of info is known to most of Israelis anyway, and those who are not Israelis don't really need to know, from their or Israelis point of view.

For example, most of Israelis who served in the military, especially intelligence units, know the main location of many of the "secret bases", at least in general. This info is usually only secret to "non Israelis". You can get this info rather easily after one casual conversation with friends. For example, I was told and shown the location of certain bases in the North that are basically listening posts, that have a team of Arabic translators (mainly girls), who's job is to translate and analyze all the info that comes from listening devices located in the enemy countries.

One of my acquaintances, a young woman, told me that she served in a similar unit, but not as a translator (she didn't say exactly what), but she told me, that one day she needed to deliver documents to one room, and when she entered, she saw that they were listening to a bug designed to listen on Assad's wife. Don't know if it's true, and maybe she just thought that this is what she saw, but the point is, she told me this info without any particular problem. But she wouldn't tell it to a non Israeli that easily.

That's the main issue here, that many Israelis know what their intelligence services are doing, especially how Shabak (Shin Bet) works in the territories and induces Arabs to become Mashtapim (those who work for them). They know about the torture of Palestinians and how exactly Shin Bet gets them to admit to their "crimes". And Israelis don't particularly care, as long as it continues to maintain their illusion of being under a constant existential threat. They maybe don't know that all the terror attacks done on buses were false flag operations, but they also don't really want to know the truth, so Mossad and Shin Bet can continue doing anything they want.

Keit said:
That's the main issue here, that many Israelis know what their intelligence services are doing, especially how Shabak (Shin Bet) works in the territories and induces Arabs to become Mashtapim (those who work for them). They know about the torture of Palestinians and how exactly Shin Bet gets them to admit to their "crimes". And Israelis don't particularly care, as long as it continues to maintain their illusion of being under a constant existential threat. They maybe don't know that all the terror attacks done on buses were false flag operations, but they also don't really want to know the truth, so Mossad and Shin Bet can continue doing anything they want.

No doubt why they are one of the countries with more percentage of psychopaths in their population!
Thanks for your response Keit, sure my wishful thinking plays part and makes me want to get to know all these stuff and maybe would get me on a road with not exit!

irjO said:
No doubt why they are one of the countries with more percentage of psychopaths in their population!
Thanks for your response Keit, sure my wishful thinking plays part and makes me want to get to know all these stuff and maybe would get me on a road with not exit!

Nothing wrong with wanting to know the truth! That's why we read SOTT. ;)

Also, if you haven't read "By Way of Deception" I highly recommend it. Maybe give some idea how they operate. Just consider that the reality is much much worse.

Keit said:
irjO said:

Nothing wrong with wanting to know the truth! That's why we read SOTT. ;)

Also, if you haven't read "By Way of Deception" I highly recommend it. Maybe give some idea how they operate. Just consider that the reality is much much worse.

It should be just the tip of the iceberg, I am thinking like the Snowden files or the "Pentagon Papers", enough info to inflict hopelessness on the population.

Back
Top Bottom