Dream about a cleansing of creative people

jsf

Jedi Master
This is a dream a friend sent me one day ago. It took one day to put it down and then translate it. It is a curious dream and also very "realistic", although some parts seem impossible. I was wondering if it was some kind of disinfo or "movie" projected in the head, or only symbolic in some way. So, here it is:

1. Announcement

An extraordinary event was to take place, we were in Paris, it is daylight. The authorities had warned people. We knew we had to be able to keep going for 24-48 hours, the time that the event happens. But we knew that the official version was wrong, we were in danger by staying in the city. People were starting to prepare, but without measuring the seriousness of the danger. They saw the whole thing as something pretty cool. There were the beginnings of looting and vandalism, the beginning of chaos in the city.
I'm with a group, J. is there. Memories rather scrambled. There was a strange "baby" which measured no more than 10 cm, which was in a plastic bottle of 50 cl, in a liquid that kept it alive. It was important that he stayed alive. J and I were the only ones aware of the fact that we had to leave Paris.

2. Preparation

I find myself in the apartment of my childhood with my parents. I'm still with a group, my mother is present, but J. is gone. He left the city, and I know he is safe. I stayed because of my family and those I knew. No one is stressed out, except myself who feel the anguish and the approach of danger. The others were just waiting it out. We begin to store food, manage the supplies, each is responsible for a task.
Those present follow the news on their smartphones and tablets. Some are rolling cannabis resin. I find myself to handle several small pieces, that I picked up on the ground (blur memory).
My brother tells me something, I follow him, we leave the apartment, leaving the others in the apartment. The only thing I take with me is a book, I realize that it is a book about Gurdjieff.

3. The flight and a strange shuttle

Once in the street, I am witnessing the beginning of chaos, but people do not seem to have fear, they were totally unaware of what awaited them, and some took advantage of the situation. I end up with a small group; we decide to leave the city.
We end up walking near Boulogne, on the Quai du Point du Jour, near the building of TF1. We walk on the ground, we are on a construction site. The Seine is on our right, a big pile of dirt / sand is in front of us on our left, the night has just fallen. Suddenly, a spaceship draws our attention (mix of the discovery shuttle and a fighter, no more than 2 passengers). It comes down from the sky, nose-down, but at a slow and controlled speed, noiseless. We stop to watch. It stops at about 5 meters above the ground, straightens up horizontally and puts itself in the opposite position, nose up, while still "hovering". At that time, a police patrol (a kind of 4x4) appears suddenly from behind the embankment and orders us to turn around. They prevent us from leaving the city.

4. Mind controlled young people

I find myself around what looks like a train station (Austerlitz?), which had been turned into a "camp". Youth and teens were all "programmed", they were even attacking members of their family. The "young people" (under 25 years) had been subjected to an overnight programming, maybe with radiowaves. Some were literally zombified, blood flowed from their mouths, as a side effect to programming. They were uncontrollable, bestial. Nobody was safe, we could trust no one, it was inevitable. At this point, I regret not having followed J. and having stayed in Paris.
All youth seemed programmed. I see three youngsters (scum), I talk to them out of curiosity, they were also "programmed" and violent. I see one of the "programmed" consciously take a 6-7 mixture of red and blue pills, then he starts to fly, but it's the only one.

5. Following the program

At that moment, I realize that I have to pretend to be programmed, like the others, if I want to survive. Some others, like me, resisted the programming, but an order is given (telepathically) to eliminate them. I make clear to some of them that they have to play the game to survive. And then the carnage begins: extreme violence and sadism. Programmed young react like wild beasts. I decided to act like the "programmed" to not draw attention to myself. Those upon whom the programming did not work try to flee, hide ... but it's impossible, they are massacred. I noticed a man, small, with glasses, wearing a long black coat, he is "Jewish", probably a scientist, responsible for the project. He presents some clubs type weapons / metal batons, and we are encouraged to use them on the "un-programmed". No order is given verbally.

6. Massacre

At that moment, I decided to get into my character to survive and protect some people I knew. One of my "friends", an overweight guy, is targeted. I give an order, and replace him with another overweight youth, who is executed. I do not attend his execution, but it is a horrible death. I give orders to the "programmed" ones. I have a deep voice, like a man, even if I feel that others see me in my woman's body. I am one of the "lieutenants". There is a young woman with me, in her twenties, of Slavic appearance, mahogany hair. I have a special relationship with her, and I do my best to keep her alive, it's my responsibility. While shouting orders, I take part in the massacre, although limiting the number of my victims, but I feel no remorse or fear, no compassion. People shout, there's blood everywhere. The watchword is cleansing.

7. Creative children

With a group of young people under my command, we enter a boarding next to the camp, where they had kept the younger (10-14 years). I notice that none of them had been programmed. Some read, others play a ball/maze game. They are 3-4 per room / cell, they are totally unaware of what is happening. I understand that the program did not work on them, because of their "creativity." My subordinates begin to inflict abuse, some even abuse young girls, and the killing continues. No automatic weapons, we use what we had on hand, wooden board, chairs, etc ... These children are a threat to the program, we must eliminate them. The mere fact of being in prolonged contact with them could bring down the programs. I also understand that a "creative" activity is enough to cancel the program.

8. Experimenting on people

After the second round of cleansing, they once again gather the "programmed" ranks in the yard. My overweight friend is designated to be a guinea pig. He is given something that multiplies his strength, 100 times the strength of a normal man. The young slave girl is next to me. I have to protect her, she is important. Only the "programmed" remain in the camp.

9. Officials

A special convoy arrives, a bus filled with military official, they came to see the results of the experiment. Their leader is wearing a robotic and metal armor on the upper body, making him invulnerable, and increasing his physical strength, much like Iron Man, but more massive. He has brown hair and wears a monocle, and SS-like boots. We partially see his costume underneath, I understand that he is a "Nazi". He gives an order to one of his subordinates, all of them are colonels, generals etc. .. these are not ordinary soldiers. One of them pulls out a "electro-magnetic" kind of lasso (as in Whiplash or the villain in Iron Man2), but at the extremity there is a rectangular mass, like the hammer of Thor. He begins to throw it above the ground, so that we are obliged to jump to avoid it. Those "programmed" that fail die instantly on contact. The task is to eliminate the "programmed" that did not have good enough reflexes, or are in poor physical condition. The young slave girl is always near me, on my left. At each lassoing, I press her arm a second before, to let her know that she must jump, because I want her to succeed the test with me. I mastered the jumps through my reflexes but I was afraid for her... We managed to avoid the mass (thor) several times in a row... then I wake up.

Edit : Maybe I should add that the dream was followed by what seems to be a 20 min missing time. It is not 100% sure, but it added to the strangeness.

Back
Top Bottom