Where are all the lizards?

A

Alkhemist

Has anyone here -- anyone at all -- ever actually SEEN a reptilian? I've looked all over the internet for at least one photo, and I've checked YouTube, as well. I couldn't find anything at all, which is odd, considering one can find quite a few photos that people claim to be of various types of Greys and other cryptids.

Granted, if you see one, you're probably already dinner and won't have time to pull out your iPhone, but I can't believe there isn't even ONE single photo anywhere of these guys. (And I don't mean those stupid videos that show the person's pupil apparently elongate due to the video's pixelating issues.)

I do tend to think they exist, however. If not, there are a LOT of people pushing this story for no reason. I would just like to see a photo of one ... that someone else took! :cool:

If you recall, I talked about this in The Wave and in my book "High Strangeness". Apparently, there are a few claims, but that's about it.

As I mentioned in TW and/or HS, even when individuals encounter them as a memory, under hypnosis, it seems that the glimpses are fleeting. I don't think it is because they are shy, but rather because their energy may be so heavy or contractile that most humans can hardly go there even in terms of visual frequency. That's one of my thoughts about it anyway.

Laura said:
If you recall, I talked about this in The Wave and in my book "High Strangeness". Apparently, there are a few claims, but that's about it.

As I mentioned in TW and/or HS, even when individuals encounter them as a memory, under hypnosis, it seems that the glimpses are fleeting. I don't think it is because they are shy, but rather because their energy may be so heavy or contractile that most humans can hardly go there even in terms of visual frequency. That's one of my thoughts about it anyway.

Yeah that is one issue that stands out. If they are running around here, (in this density), how, or why would they (expend so much energy or time), making an appearance at this density, if they can have there drones do there activity's?
:/
The Lizard Man of Scape Ore Swamp, is said to inhabit areas of swampland in and around Lee County, South Carolina.
Uploaded on Aug 25, 2008
_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsRMcBuPnxs
The Lizard Man of Scape Ore Swamp is said to inhabit the swampland in and around Lee County, South Carolina. Some say it also appears along with the sewers near the swamp. He is described as 7 feet (2.1 m) tall, bipedal, and muscular, covered in dark hair with scaly lizard like skin on hands, feet and face. It is said to be quite strong and may have a tail with six spikes. The first reported sighting was made by Christopher Davis, a 17 year old local, who said he encountered the creature while driving home from work at 2 AM on June 29, 1988. The sheriff's department made several plaster casts of what appeared to be three-toed footprints which measured 14 inches (36 cm) in length. South Carolina Marine Resources Department spokesperson Johnny Evans said the tracks neither matched, nor could be mistaken for, the footprints of any recorded animal. In October 2005, a woman in Newberry, South Carolina reported to the police that she had seen two creatures resembling the Lizard Man outside her home.

In February 2008, a couple in Bishopville, South Carolina reported damage to their vehicle, blood, and the disappearance of some of their cats. Some have claimed that this is the "return" of the Lizard Man, but the blood traces from the Rawsons' vehicle were sent to a Veterinary lab and were found to be from a domestic dog. In 2011, another couple reported that their car had been mauled by something tall and the former Lee County Sheriff stated that the damage on the car looks much like the damage from earlier incidents.

Reptilian encounter, Ontario, Canada, 1978
_http://cfz-canada.blogspot.fr/2013/04/tales-of-tetrapods.html
Location. St. Catherines, Ontario, Canada Date: summer 1978 Time: late evening Lee Nigro was driving along a dark road near an area that is fairly well wooded. He was accompanied by his friend Churcho in the passenger seat when they spotted what Lee at first took to be a tall man standing in the middle of the road several yards ahead, apparently indifferent to the fact that a vehicle was moving towards “him”. Lee supposedly blared the horn frantically, since he believed he had the right of way, but still this “man” showed no interest in budging from “his” precarious spot in the middle of the road. As a result, Lee---who was known as being very tough and no-nonsense when the situation called for it---had to swerve his car aside in the road so that he didn’t hit this “man,” and could very well have had a serious accident as a result.

Incensed at this individual for the near disaster, Lee Nigro got out of the car to angrily confront the man, only to realize to his horror---and that of his passenger, who could now fully see the figure illuminated in the headlights of the stopped car---that he was not confronting a human being at all. When asked what it looked like he answered, “Like an alligator” but he insisted that it stood on two feet like a man. Lee Nigro very explicitly claimed that the encountered humanoid had reptilian features and not the far more ‘familiar’ hairy hominid or ape-like type of creature.

He never used the word Bigfoot to describe it, instead he insisted the creature he saw looked like something akin to a humanoid alligator with scaly, hairless reptilian skin. Unfortunately it was not confirmed if the creature’s hairless skin was green or some other hue. Then came the final part of the confrontation. While Lee Nigro’s passenger panicked and claimed that he tried to hide under the dashboard of the car, Nigro quickly grabbed a baseball bat he kept handy in the car if needed and struck the creature with it---only to find it had no effect whatsoever.

After Lee Nigro struck the creature with the
bat, it knocked the weapon out of his hand, and he wisely rushed into the car, shut the door, hastily started the vehicle up again, and hit the accelerator. Just as he took off, the reptilian cryptid apparently leaped on the hood of the car, then just as quickly leaped off again as the vehicle started moving forward. It then ran into the nearby trees on the side of the road, disappearing from sight even as Lee Nigro hightailed it out of the area.

Q: (L) And could you tell us what the Reptoids look like?
A: Upright alligators with some humanoid features in face.
Q: (L) Do they have tails?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) How tall are they?
A: Six to eight feet tall.
Q: (L) Do they wear clothing?
Q: (L) I know this is a silly question, but does their clothing have an opening for the tail?
Q: (L) Do they defecate?
A: No. They are 4th level.
Q: (L) So, when you are 4th level you neither eat nor defecate in the third density way?
A: Correct.
Q: (L) Do the Lizzies have the ability to change their shape or appearance?
A: Temporarily.
Q: (L) The comment was made at one point that certain alien beings abduct humans and subject them to cruel and torturous deaths in order to create "maximum energy transfer." In this respect, what is this maximum energy transfer that occurs during a long, slow, torturous dying process?
A: Extreme fear and anxiety builds up fear/anxiety energy which is of a negative nature which fuels the beings that you speak of in that they draw from that and produce a sort of a fueling energy which keeps them going as one of their forms of nourishment based on their metabolic structure.
Q: (L) What is their metabolic structure?
A: That is very complex and very difficult to describe because it is on the fourth level of density which you do not understand. But, part of their reason for existence on the fourth level is their ability to nourish themselves both through ethereal methods and through physical methods. Therefore, this energy transfer of pain and suffering would represent the ethereal method of nourishment and other means are achieved physically.
Q: (L) What other means?
A: Well, the drinking of blood and blood by-products would be an example of that.
Q: (L) Do they do that?
A: Yes, but the manner of intake is different than what you may be thinking. It is done through pores.
Q: (L) In what manner?
A: Bathing and then absorbing the necessary products and then disposing of the remaining product.
Q: (L) What beings, in specific, do this?
A: Both those that you describe as the Lizard Beings and those you describe as the Grays. This is necessary for their survival in each case. Even though the Grays are not natural parts of the short wave cycle, but rather an artificial creation by the Lizard Beings, but nevertheless they mimic the nourishment functions.
Q: (L) Since they are artificially created by the Lizard being, does this mean they have no souls?
A: That's correct.
Q: (L) How do they function? Are they like robots?
A: They function by interaction with the souls of the Lizard beings. This technology is extremely far in advance of that with which you are familiar, but the Gray beings are not only built and designed artificially, but also function as a projection mentally and psychically of the Lizard beings. They are like four dimensional probes.

_vimeo.com/27673957

Attachments

• Droon.gif
    Droon.gif
    18.6 KB · Views: 384
  • Reptilian Lee Co..jpg
    Reptilian Lee Co..jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 385
  • Reptilian.jpg
    Reptilian.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 381
Wow, very interesting. Thank you for all that info!

If they weren't so dangerous to us, I think it would be fascinating to have a discussion with one.

Maybe in 4D....

Alkhemist said:
Wow, very interesting. Thank you for all that info!

If they weren't so dangerous to us, I think it would be fascinating to have a discussion with one.

Maybe in 4D....

Yeah and they would be really interested to have a discussion with their cattle/food supply :rolleyes:

Eric said:
Yeah and they would be really interested to have a discussion with their cattle/food supply :rolleyes:

In 4D Alkhemist wouldn't be cattle anymore, I guess that's what was meant.

This might be helpful, too

1/11/95
Q: (B) What is the proper protocol when meeting a Lizard?
A: Up to you!Q: (F) I don't think I'll repeat that B***. (L) Did he use the "F" word? (F) No, he referred to a part of the anatomy. (B) Are Lizards
shape shifters?
A: All on 4th level of density have that ability.
Q: (B) Do they have the ability to block their true appearance?
Q: (B) Are they walking around amongst us now?
A: Infrequently, they use "agents" to do most of their tasks on 3rd level.
Q: (B) Are these agents the "Men in Black" or are they the "Grays?"
A: Both and many others. Men in Black are often Lizards cloaked as human types, and can remain on 3rd density level for limited
periods called short wave cycle. Men in Black claim to be government in order to have excuse to have direct contact with
selected humans.
Q: (B) Have these Men in Black killed humans?
A: No.
Q: (F) They just threaten?
Q: (B) Have the Lizards killed humans?
A: Oh yes!!!
Q: (B) There is a book out that says that if you meet the Buddha on the road you should kill him, should we do the same with a
Lizard?
A: Strange.
Q: (B) Is there a physical confrontation going on in other than 3rd density that is resulting in bodies being blown apart and death
and destruction and so on?
A: Not exactly, remember, you are applying 3rd level ideas to 4th level reality, which does not fit.
Q: (B) Does that mean that blowing bodies apart does not fit?
Q: (B) But they do have physical bodies on the 4th level, don't they?
A: Transitory.
Q: (B) So are ours.
A: No, yours aren't.
Q: (B) Because they can shape-shift does that mean that if they were to be shattered they could bring their bodies back together
again into the shape they just were?
A: Close.
Q: (B) Are the Lizards behind any of the apparitions of the Virgin Mary around the world?
A: Yes. All of them.
Q: (B) What is the purpose behind this?
A: Diversions and disinformation so that knowledge will be dispersed, therefore more will be open to attack

M.T.

Eric said:

Uh...well, I was referring to the possibility that not all lizards are STS (I've heard) and may not necessarily want to eat me. in fact, that was very speciesist of you. :P

And another thing. I love talking to cows.

So there.

Eric said:

Speaking for myself, I would want my cattle, livestock fat and happy. Well fed, comfortable and happily gaining meat mass. Giving lots of good meat and juicy fat. Great on the grill.!.!.! YUM.

Then again, methinks physical nourishment is a mere portion of those evil bad dude/dudette lizzie diets, osit. Although I hear they like to soak in our blood, like a hot tub thing. Methinks perhaps the lizzies aren't fully interested in a purely meat and fat result in their stock raising. They ingest negative emotions. Food for the moon. The more we scream (so to say), the better the meal. Pain and suffering, negative emotions are their biscuits sopping up the gravy and piece of dessert cake . The more pain, the more suffering we emit, the better their meal, osit.
:shock: :shock: :shock:

Alkhemist said:
Uh...well, I was referring to the possibility that not all lizards are STS (I've heard) and may not necessarily want to eat me. in fact, that was very speciesist of you. :P

Maybe this will help. From September 2, 1995:
Q: (L) Well, if the Grays are cybergenetic probes of the Lizard Beings, and, in effect soulless, does this mean that some of the Lizard beings are also STO?

A: Well, first, no being that is given intelligence to think on its own is, in fact, comepletely soul-less. It does have some soul imprint. Or what could be loosely referred to as soul imprint. This may be a collection of psychic energies that are available in the general vicinity. And this is stretching somewhat so that you can understand the basic ideas, even though in reality it is all far more complex than that. But, in any case, there is really no such thing as being completely soul-less, whether it be a natural intelligence or an artificially constructed intelligence. And, one of the very most interesting things about that from your perspective, is that your technology on 3rd density, which we might add, has been aided somewhat by interactions with those that you might refer to as "aliens," is now reaching a level whereby the artificially created intelligences can, in fact, begin to develop, or attract some soul imprint energy. If you follow what we are saying. For example: your computers, which are now on the verge of reaching the level whereby they can think by themselves, will begin to develop faint soul imprint.

Q: (L) That's not a pleasant thought.

A: Now, to answer your question: Are the Reptilian beings, or Lizard beings, STO. Of course, some can cross over into STO. However, their natural environment is STS as they have chosen. But, whether or not any of the cybergenetic Gray beings cross over into STO, and or the Lizard Beings cross over into STO, these are not connected to one another, these two concepts. They are independent.

Q: (L) I understand. Okay, would you say there is any percentage, any fairly measurable percentage of Lizard beings that are STO?

A: It is VERY, VERY small. EXTREMELY small. Hardly worth mentioning.

Q: (L) What about the Grays?

A: That might be slightly higher, but again, it is very small, relatively speaking.

Well I only know from the cs' material that there are 3 types of lizzies involved in all this. Some of them may look like that humanoid, the "nephalim", but for some reason I still feel that's not a solid form for them.

Prometeo said:
Well I only know from the cs' material that there are 3 types of lizzies involved in all this. Some of them may look like that humanoid, the "nephalim", but for some reason I still feel that's not a solid form for them.
I think they are different things. Nephalim refer to 3D humanoids, lizzies are 4D, and the 4D STS humanoids above the lizzies are referred to as Orions.

Edit: here is the usual classification: http://glossary.cassiopaea.com/glossary.php?id=98&lsel=

Al Today said:
Then again, methinks physical nourishment is a mere portion of those evil bad dude/dudette lizzie diets, osit. Although I hear they like to soak in our blood, like a hot tub thing. Methinks perhaps the lizzies aren't fully interested in a purely meat and fat result in their stock raising. They ingest negative emotions. Food for the moon. The more we scream (so to say), the better the meal. Pain and suffering, negative emotions are their biscuits sopping up the gravy and piece of dessert cake . The more pain, the more suffering we emit, the better their meal, osit.
:shock: :shock: :shock:

If I had a choice on which lizard to have a conversation with, it would definitely be one who doesn't do that.

Anyway, I was joking. Sort of. (But I still talk to cows.)

Why do you want with one of the reptilian speak?
There are probably many other interesting species out there.

I want to say something in this context. I wanted to discuss for quite some time here in the forum, if the right opportunity is there.
I have to overcome to write that because it sounds crazy.
My husband had towards the end of 2007 one of these visions of the future. There he saw, as we could be "introduced" through contacts in a base. At that time will be riots (he could not see, whether political, economic, etc.). We have inspected the building complex, filmed eggs in dry ice and were caught doing of humanoid reptiles.
We had to flee immediately. We were able to take refuge in a disused underground path that was rooted. It was pitch dark and after a long walk we discovered a shwaches light coming from a wagon. There were some people and one alien couple who reduced their metabolism with meditation to a minimum. Later they showed us an abandoned underground city that seemed far developed, so with electricity, computers, and a thought amplifier for materialization of food.

The building stood, according to his description, in an area with red rock / earth.

That was only a summary. My husband has tells it alive because he has seen it as if it is live.
I've only shared this with one other person, because it is not something that you can discuss with everyone.

Suppose that there is actually something like long-lost civilizations, reptilian humans and corrupt human bases. How suicidal do you to be to do such a mission? Lately I've been thinking that I would make this for this network (of Laura) -but that only theoretically xD
Then there is the factor that we would extremely change us in the near future, so our trauma work makes great leaps. ...
Why does my husband have such a vision of the future? I mean, where is the sense/point?....
---------------------------------------
------------------------------------
Wieso möchtest du mit einer der höher entwickelten Reptilien-Rasse sprechen?
Es gibt wahrscheinlich noch viele andere interessante Arten da draußen.

Mir fällt in diesem Zusammenhang etwas ein. Ich wollte das schon seit längerem hier im forum diskutieren, wenn die passende Gelegenheit da ist.
Ich muss mich etwas überwinden, das zu schreiben, weil es verrückt klingt.
Mein Mann hatte gegen Ende 2007 eine dieser Zukunftsvisionen gehabt. Dort hat er mich gesehen, wie ich mit ihm durch Kontakte in eine Basis "eingeschleust" werden konnten. Zu der Zeit herrschen irgendwelche stärkere Unruhen (er konnte nicht sehen, ob politische, wirtschaftliche, etc.). Jednfalls haben wir dort das Gebäudekomplex auspioniert, Eier in Trockeneis gefilmt und wurden dabei von humanoide Reptilien ertappt.
Wir mussten sofort flüchten. Wir konnten in einen stillgelegten unterirdischen Weg flüchten, der stark verwurzelt war. Es war stockdunkel und nach langen Gehen entdeckten wir ein shwaches Licht, das von einem leicht verschütteten Wagon kam. Dort warenein paar Menschen und ein Außerirdischen-Pärchen, die ihren Stoffwechsel per Meditation auf ein Minimum reduziert hielten. Später zeigten sie uns eine verlassene unerirdische Stadt, die weit entwickelt schien (soweit ich mich erinnere), also mit Elektrizität, Computer, und einem Gedankenverstärker zur Materialisierung von Nahrung.

Das Gebäude stand, nach seiner Beschreibung in einer Gegend mit rotem Gestein/Erde.

Das war nur eine Kurzfassung. Mein Mann hat es damals lebendig erzählt, weil er das so gesehen hat, als ob er live dabei ist.
Das habe ich bisher nur mit einer anderen Person geteilt, weil es kein Thema ist, das man mit jedem besprechen kann.

Nehmen wir an, es gibt tatsächlich sowas wie längst untergegangene Hochkulturen, Reptilienmenschen und korrupte Menschenbasen. Wie lebensmüde muss man sein, sich solch eine Mission zu zutrauen? In letzter Zeit habe ich gedacht, dass ich das für dieses Netzwerk von Laura machen würde-aber nur theoretisch.
Dann wäre da der Faktor, dass wir uns in naher Zukunft extrem verändern würden, also unsere Trauma-Arbeit große Sprünge macht... .
Wieso sieht mein Mann eine solche Zukunftsvision? Ich meine, wo ist der Sinn....

It is hard to say what caused your husband to have such a vision. It may be he glimpsed a "possible future"? But as many variables change, something totally different might happen and what he "saw", was only a probability at that very moment. This is why the C's do not make predictions that such and such will happen at a certain time. There can only be probabilities that a certain event will happen, but at some point, as more factors come together and probabilities change, eventually only one possible future remains. Meaning there is no turning back. With the psychopaths in power and running the show, our chances of averting disaster on planet earth is rapidly reaching the point of no return. It is best to keep 1,000 eyes open, watch for signs, and act on the information as it comes. Those who can see the signs, will be much better prepared for whatever comes.

Did this vision come to your husband in a dream or during meditation or how? It must have really had an impact on him.

Back
Top Bottom