Flying High w/unknowns

1peacelover

Jedi Master
Greetings,
This is a video I took on a leg of my journey from the Caribbean to Miami in May 2014. Didn't notice the objects until I watched the video yesterday. At 1st I thought they were mosquitoes or a fly on the window. Especially interesting was the electronic interference picked up by the camera. http://vimeo.com/104654831

1peacelover said:
Greetings,
This is a video I took on a leg of my journey from the Caribbean to Miami in May 2014. Didn't notice the objects until I watched the video yesterday. At 1st I thought they were mosquitoes or a fly on the window. Especially interesting was the electronic interference picked up by the camera. http://vimeo.com/104654831

Yes, the interference is not very typical and your camera seemed to be fairly stable in position so why do the dark or black objects seem to move around so much? I think this is worthy of at least a question FWIW. Of course I have seen some things I would call UFO's so I may be more understanding of your perception of the event.

goyacobol

For me it is some dirt spot on the window glass. If you move you camera in all directions (like you did on that video) the spot on the glass will move too. On the other window there was no spot, so nothing there to see ;D This reference is normal if in the near a speaker mobile phone is searching for tower to connect or someone is calling.

Thank you for your comments. While cruising the skies @ 500mph & about 35,000 feet, ever so often you can see other aircraft above or below your altitude. As I was looking out, my thoughts were "I wonder if any passengers has seen any unidentified objects while flying. I wonder if I just think about them something will happen." I immediately chuckled to myself & turned the camera on.

At 1st looking @ the view screen I thought it was a fly, bug or something on the inner window. That's when I put the camera down to check the window. There was nothing there, so I resumed filming. The cell phone sound was curious because all cell phones while flying are supposed to be off or in flight mode. Interestingly, I did not know that anything had been captured on the video until downloading the video card last week.

I agree with Kaigen...looks like specks of debris on the glass or lens as they move in synch with the camera motion

Looks also like some dirt to me, since it is blurred and must be something close in front of the camera/lens.

You can also see one of the black dots appear on the foreground of the tip of the wing at around 00:44

Back
Top Bottom