Dulce Underground Base, Hybrids, Nanosatellites and Space Wars...

Ask-Seek-Knock

Padawan Learner
One of the latest articles/interviews on Earthfiles.com is packed with everything listed in the subject line and more. You don't need to subscribe to read Part 1 of the article. Not sure how long the articles are free to view before they are moved to the subscription section. Check it out while you can.

Here is the link- _http://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?ID=2230&category=Environment

Thanks for the link, Ask-Seek-Knock.

Personally, I really like the underground bases topic, and read a lot about it in the past. It still fascinates me, and I would love to spend time learning on this topic even more. The problem is, there is never enough time, especially since we are facing much more urgent and important problems at the moment.

That's the thing that makes me wonder about the disclosure crowd, and even if many of them are doing an amazing and genuine job. I wonder why no one beside Laura made the connection between the hyperdimentional reality and psychopaths (well, beside the similar in concept Paul Levy's "The Wetico virus". Wonder why even if John Keel's works are well known in the UFO community, they still refer to aliens as "crossing light-years". It seems like there is some sort of disconnect that prevents them from seeing analogies and grasping "the as above so below" concepts.

The bottom line is, we know that there are underground bases and what they may be doing there. We also know, that one doesn't have to be an alien from Sirius to rape and torture human beings, we have our own ultraspecies predators for that, disguised as pillars of the community no less. There is an enormous drama going on on this planet, a battle for our souls and for our very existence, that manifests itself as weather, politics and human experience. There is so much going on, with all my love for the underground bases, this at the moment captivates all the attention. Right now, all this "hybrid program" drama probably would be more like a distraction than a key to a puzzle. But that's my opinion. I still very much like the topic!

There was one interesting element in the article, though, when they talked about "nano-satellites with alien technology designed to target things inbound from space". Cool, I thought, they have a sophisticated comets/asteroids protective shield thingy then. Nope, it turns out it has to do with the Chinese, who are collaborating with alien hybrids who look like us, and the nano-satellites are going to protect us from them and from the upcoming Space War.

Ok, "alien-human hybrids" that look like us can be the same as psychopaths. And it's true that their number is growing, but they are everywhere, not only in China. Basically, there is so much noise in all those stories, it doesn't help to understand what's really going on on our planet. On the contrary, it creates even greater confusion. And that's very unfortunate, because we are running out of time.

A few years ago, I had really terrible nightmares involving underground bases (I didn't know about them at the time),
only after I had joined this forum I started reading on them, and the weird thing is that they are scarily similar
to the one from my nightmares. :rolleyes:

Whether or not these bases are physical (as in under the surface of our planet) or some kind of a virtual scenario for abductees
or dreamscapes, it is hard to tell..

First books written by Valdamar Valerian are said to be okay, but I haven't had time to read them. :rolleyes:

If you are interested...Part 2 of this article is now posted on the Earthfiles website. Here is the link- _http://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?ID=2231&caategory=Environment

I was just reading the Cassiopaea Experiment Transcripts Vol 1 1994, while drinking my morning coffee, before I decided to log onto my computer. I got up to page 37 before I stopped reading. Coincidentally, I had just read the transcripts from July 30, 1994 where the C's bring up ZR4 for the first time, Zeta Reticuli 4. Although the article only talks about ZR 1 & 2.

Linda Moulton Howe offers a timeline for the "progenitors" curious if that timeline is close to what the C's predicted.

Check it out while it is still free to view.

Ask-Seek-Knock said:
If you are interested...Part 2 of this article is now posted on the Earthfiles website. Here is the link- _http://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?ID=2231&caategory=Environment

I was just reading the Cassiopaea Experiment Transcripts Vol 1 1994, while drinking my morning coffee, before I decided to log onto my computer. I got up to page 37 before I stopped reading. Coincidentally, I had just read the transcripts from July 30, 1994 where the C's bring up ZR4 for the first time, Zeta Reticuli 4. Although the article only talks about ZR 1 & 2.

Linda Moulton Howe offers a timeline for the "progenitors" curious if that timeline is close to what the C's predicted.

Check it out while it is still free to view.

Is there a way that you could copy and paste here the important text elements of the link you are providing? So in that way people who can not get to that section can read it as well

Medulin said:
Whether or not these bases are physical (as in under the surface of our planet) or some kind of a virtual scenario for abductees
or dreamscapes, it is hard to tell..

This is what the Cs say:

Q: (L) Are there alien bases in the United States?
A: Yes. New Mexico, Colorado, Off Florida, Appalachia, California.
Q: (L) Are these underground bases?
A: Yes. Also under water.

Q: (L) Ok, we have several things that we discussed earlier, is there anything you wish to say before we launch into questions?
A: Underground bases see dramatic budget increase.
Q: (L) Ok, why do they have a budget increase?
A: Because there is much more activity to come.
Q: (L) Ok, what kind of activity?
A: Broad range.
Q: (L) Can you list, say, the top three?
A: Experimentation, utilization and implementation.
Q: (Laura & TR) Of what?
A: Human "resources." Plan falling into place for "harvest."
Q: (T) The new underground bases, along with all the old ones are for the coming harvest?
A: And other purposes of STS forces' plans.
Q: (T) And other STS plans... (L) What is this thing called 'The Harvest'?
A: What do you think?
Q: (L) Well, is that harvest in a negative event, or harvest in a positive one? I mean, as in the harvesting of the wheats and the
tares...
A: Either/or.

Here is a thread about Dulce:
http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,2874.msg17692.html#msg17692

In sessions 951104:

Q: (T) So there may be STO bases, as well?
A: This is complex.
Q: (T) Because the STO beings interact with the STS beings
because of the balance and the fact that STO beings serve
themselves by serving others, and therefore they will serve
STS beings as well as STO beings, because they're serving...
(L) All right... (T) Because they've been asked, because
they're doing it to serve others. So there are STO beings
operating bases also. (L) Is that correct? (T) Or close?
A: Much more complex.
Q: (T) I assume it's much more complex, but that's the general
idea...
A: No.
Q: (L) OK, try this: Are there separate bases operated or
built or constructed or somehow occupied or utilized or
whatever by STO beings alone?
A: OK, time for us to teach patience. We are going to
illuminate you! Why do you suppose there are roads around
Dulce NM where people have become confused when
traveling on them? Because the 4th density vibrational
frequency emanating from the nearby base more and more
frequently resonates on surface.
Q: (L) OK, continue.
A: Then going to 4th density: road seems straight as seen in
4th density, when curved in 3rd. Q: (J) It seems straight when seen in 4th, but it's actually
curved in 3rd? (SV) In other words, accidents! (J) It changes
configuration from 3rd to 4th! (T) When people drive those
roads out there, as the fourth density seeps out through, and is
seeping out farther and farther, they become confused
because they're moving between 3rd and 4th. As the road
curves in 3rd, and the car, which is in 3rd, should be curving
with the road, the driver sees the road as straight, and drives
off the road, because he's confused by what he sees.
A: Exactly.
Q: (J) It's all about perception! (T) Now, we're back to
perception of reality!
A: In 4th, you see full circle from any vantage point.
Q: (L) We talked about that before. (T) So the road looks
straight, because you're seeing it from all angles, therefore,
instead of it being curved on one, you're seeing it every way,
so the road is now straight. But, it's not really straight in 3rd,
and you drive off the road. (L) OK, continue on with what
you were saying...
A: The entire New Mexico region is on verge of moving to
4th density permanently!
Q: (L) OK...
A: Because of the bases.
Q: (L) So, in other words, the rumors of the bases being
moved, being filtered down from other densities, through
some of the distorted channels,is in essence, somewhat
correct... (J) Because they need to have the base in third
density! (LAURA ) Only, they're not moving them to Paris,
Washington or Buenos Aires, they're moving to 4th density.
A: Close but the bases are already there, pity the host
regions. Why do you think there is so much activity seen
there!
Q: (L) Does this mean that when that whole region goes to
4th density, that it's going to, for all intents and purposes,
disappear from 3rd?
A: No.
Q: (T) OK, answer your earlier question, then. Why is there
so much UFO activity there? Tell me.
A: Bleed through.
Q: (L) So they're flying around in 4th density... (T)...and
they're showing up here in 3rd because...
A: Wait 'til shift is complete.
Q: (L) Do you mean the shift of New Mexico? Or the total
shift? (T) I think they're making the sarcastic statement: "Wait
till shift is complete... We ain't seen nuthin yet!!" We're just
beginning to.
A: Yes. Q: (T) Now, this opens up some questions. First question.
You made the statement "But the bases are in 4th density."
What happens when the 3rd density base, which is vibrating
itself into 4th density, runs into the 4th density base that's
already there?
A: Merge.
Q: (T) They become one base?
A: They already are.
Q: (T) What do you mean by "They will merge?"
A: To same density.
Q: (J) I've got a question... (T) OK, now, is this moving of the
third density location a side effect of the bases? Harmonic
resonance, and all that, as in the beginning of the Matrix? Are
we talking about the fact that it's been there so long, that that
section of third density is now resonating itself to the fourth
density frequencies, and that this is not exactly what they
wanted it to do, but it's a side-effect of the fact that they're
there?
A: Yes.
Q: (T) Did they know that it was going to happen?
A: The 4th density STS did, but not 3rd.
Q: (T) One of the little surprises they weren't told about
before the deal was cut? (J) If I may ask my question now:
You've got these third density bases that are going to move to
fourth density. Are they going to need to re- establish another third density base to continue their work? To replace the one
that's gone?
A: Why? The whole "territory" will be in 4th then.
Tremendous reality shock will occur when it crosses the
border.
Q: (L) How will we in third perceive it? (J) We won't! (L)
Now, wait, don't make assumptions here! How will we in
third perceive it? Let's play make-believe here. What are they
going to say?
A: Tremendous reality shock when cross border.
Q: (L) Are you saying that this whole region will go into fourth
density when the Realm Border crossing occurs, or is it going
to happen shortly?
A: Before!
Q: (L) OK, this is going to be a tremendous reality shock to
us, in third density? (J) I guess! (SV) Well, New Mexico's not
going to be there any more! (L) Well, now, how are we going
to perceive it? That's what I want to know! Are we going to
see a big hole in our world? Are we going to see a vast,
empty desert?
A: New Mexico will still be there, but suggest review driving
skills, for but one example! [JR's note: New Mexico's vehicle
license plate does say "Land of Enchantment."] Q: (T) New Mexico will still exist, but the perception, when
you drive into it, is going to change completely, because
you've moved into a different density?
A: Cooking will be fun too!

M.T.

Is there a way that you could copy and paste here the important text elements of the link you are providing? So in that way people who can not get to that section can read it as well

Hi irJO - Unfortunately I cannot copy and paste. I just tried and the Earthfiles website disables the copy function. All I can provide is the link.

Mod's note: fixed quote tag

Ask-Seek-Knock said:

Hi irJO - Unfortunately I cannot copy and paste. I just tried and the Earthfiles website disables the copy function. All I can provide is the link.

Mod's note: fixed quote tag

Here is part 2. If you highlight the text and use Ctrl-C you will be able to copy and Ctrl-V will paste it. They/She does have the right click functionality blocked on the site it seems.

part 2 said:
August 31, 2014 Albuquerque, New Mexico - On April 9, 1983, while researching the HBO documentary UFOs: The E. T. Factor, I was in a meeting at the Air Force Office of Special Investigations (AFOSI) office in Kirtland AFB, Albuquerque, New Mexico. There, I was shown an alleged briefing paper for an unnamed American President about extraterrestrial biological entities. The paper referenced two types: small grey-skinned and “Talls.” No physical description was given of the Talls. But I was told that their respective origins were two different planets in the binary star system Zeta Reticuli 1 and 2 that is about 39 light-years from Earth. [ From Earth in light-years, Zeta-1 is 39.16; Zeta-2 is 39.24 light-years.]

In the Zeta Reticuli solar system, allegedly the very technologically advanced telepathic Tall Progenitor beings on one Zeta planet went to “war for 300 years” with the small, telepathic-hive-mind Grey beings on another Zeta planet. I asked what the war was about. The answer in 1983 was that no one knew.

But the answer in 2014 from the retired USAF Lt. Col. in Anthony Sanchez's UFO Highway interview is that the Tall Progenitors millions of years ago — while living on a planet that orbited Zeta Reticuli 1 — began secretly “stealing” genetic material from the Grey beings on another Zeta Reticuli 1 planet and made Grey clones that could be programmed and controlled to do work for the Tall Progenitors on the Talls' planet — essentially making a slave race for the Talls by surreptitiously harvesting genetic material from an unsuspecting space neighbor!

Tall Progenitors' Exodus
from Zeta Reticuli to Sirius B

Allegedly both the Tall and Grey civilizations were strong technologically and both used their telepathic abilities to exert mind control on each other. Eventually, the Tall Progenitor civilization, perhaps because of the conflict with the Greys, made a total population exodus with some of their cloned Grey “servants” from their Zeta Reticuli planet to the Sirius A and B system that is 8.6 light-years from Earth.

Tall Progenitor Migration
from Sirius B to Mars

There, allegedly the Tall Progenitors lived on two planets in the Sirius system “before deciding to expand and investigate a newly discovered solar system rich with compatible resources.” That newly discovered solar system was ours and the Tall Progenitors ended up on Mars a million years ago. There, it is hypothesized by some that the Tall Progenitors built pyramids and carved the Martian landscape with images of themselves and that one example is Cydonia where there are both a large pyramid, other stone structures and a large head of what might be a Tall Progenitor.

The above Mars Cydonia face images were taken by NASA's Viking 1 Orbiter spacecraft of the Martian northern latitudes on July 25, 1976, while searching for a landing site for the Viking 2 Lander. The speckled appearance of the image is due to missing data, called bit errors, caused by problems in transmission of the photographic data from Mars to Earth. The feature is 1.5 kilometers (1 mile) across, with the sun angle at approximately 20 degrees. The picture was taken from a range of 1,873 kilometers (1,162 miles).

According to the retired USAF Lt. Colonel in his interview with Anthony Sanchez in 2010, 900,000 years ago an asteroid hit Mars catastrophically. Slowly over the next half million years, the atmosphere changed, which badly impacted the Progenitors' health.

Eventually around 350,000 years ago, the Tall Progenitors and their cloned worker Greys were forced to move yet again and headed for the next planet closer to the sun, which is Earth, a water planet that also has large continents of land in which to terraform and mine. The Tall Progenitors with their Grey clones settled in Mesopotamia — our modern day Middle East that includes Iran, Iraq and Syria.

The Colonel said that the Tall Progenitors became weak and ill in the Earth gravity and atmosphere. To insure that their civilization's bloodline would survive and perpetuate, the Progenitors applied their genetic manipulation skills to their own DNA to produce a stronger version of themselves in a more Earth-adapted species we know historically as the Annunaki.

Tall Progenitors Also Cloned Grey ET
Workers Known As “Igigi”

At the same time that the Tall Progenitors genetically “resurrected themselves” in the Annunaki, the Progenitors also used other alien ET genetic material to clone a Grey servant class to serve the Progenitors just as the Progenitors had originally done back in the Zeta Reticuli 1 and 2 system. That Grey servant class was called Igigi and it was to eventually cause great turmoil for the Annunaki. In the beginning, the Igigi were considered servants of the Annunaki, until they rebelled and were replaced by the creation of humans.

The Grey Igigi rebelled against the Tall Annunaki “overlords” because the Greys were tired of being servants for the Annunaki. That's what provoked the Tall Annunaki to manipulate genes in other Earth life, including the genetic manipulation of already-evolving primates to produce Homo sapiens that would then take over work from the Grey Igigi for the Talls.

Timeline Summary:

1 Million Years Ago:
Tall Progenitors from Zeta Reticuli 1 and Sirius B arrived on Mars.

900,000 Years Ago:
Large asteroid struck Mars and the atmosphere began to slowly change and negatively impacted the Tall Progenitors' health.

350,000 Years Ago:
Tall Progenitors leave Mars for Earth to avoid extinction. But Earth's oxygen atmosphere had very little helium that the Progenitors needed to be healthy. So the Progenitors altered their own offspring DNA to create a stronger, more Earth-compatible generation called Anu, or Annunaki, that carried the pure blood of the weakening Progenitor ETs.

250,000 - 300,000 Years Ago:
The Tall Progenitor population had declined to near extinction while their genetically created Annunaki had manipulated DNA in already-evolving Earth primates to do work for them. That's when the Progenitors decided “to create the Eloah/Greys” from all off-world ET genetic material to better serve the Anu/Annunaki and to manage the growing Earth primate-human worker population.

225,000 Years Ago:
The Progenitors had all died leaving the Anu/Annunaki in charge of the Earth territory. But by then, the Eloah/Greys “had become too powerful and their numbers too large,” as the Anu/Annunaki themselves were declining physically in their Earth lives. So as the Tall Progenitors before them had created the Anu/Annunaki to keep the Progenitor bloodline alive on Earth, the Anu/Annunaki created AUSTRA ALBUS for the same reason. AUSTRA ALBUS was a tall, pale-skinned humanoid — the genetically enhanced offspring combination of their Annunaki Progenitor blood with some human hominid DNA to produce an even stronger species more compatible with Earth's environment, one that could better manage the Eloah/Greys originally created by the Progenitor ancestors.

Having to mix the worker human genes with the superior ET Anu/Annunaki genes is not what Enlil, the Annunaki political ruler wanted to do. Enlil wanted to kill off both the human primate workers and the troublesome Eloah/Greys. But Enki, the Annunaki genetics scientist, wanted his human primate creations to keep living. So there was an ongoing fight between Enlil and Enki over human survival.

Before the Annunaki died out themselves, they warned the AUSTRA ALBUS “of the threat that Eloah/Greys could one day pose, so the AUSTRA ALBUS infected the Eloah Greys with a powerful and permanent biogenetic disease.”

25,000 to 30,000 Years Ago:
The AUSTRA ALBUS then sent the Eloah/Greys into exile on the other side of planet Earth to a large underground cavern in Dulce, New Mexico, where the AUSTRA ALBUS expected all the Grey workers would die off underground, ending the growing problem of an increasingly powerful and rebellious Grey worker population. According to the USAF Lt. Colonel in the interview with Anthony Sanchez, the disease placed by the AUSTRA ALBUS in the Eloah/Greys “caused an inability to withstand the Sun's electromagnetic radiation and also caused a permanent change to the outer epidermis.”

12,500 Years Ago
The Eloah/Grey population underground in the Dulce caverns had allegedly declined to about 1,000 while humans had expanded over much of the world.

First human expedition (Muroc AFB military expedition) allegedly discovered the Eloah/Grey ETs underground in caverns near Dulce. See Part 3.

President Harry S. Truman allegedly signed a secret Executive Order treaty between U. S. government and the Greys acknowledging officially the Grey territory underground Archuleta Mesa and Mt. Archuleta, New Mexico, and that Greys had treaty permission to keep mutilating animals for protein sustenance and to abduct some humans for medical purposes. In exchange, the Greys would give the U. S. government advanced extraterrestrial technologies and education about how to use and produce them.

1979 and 1990s
Allegedly different factions of Greys in the Dulce underground caverns have battled among themselves. Allegedly there have also been a couple of battles between Greys and human military. Current status: Greys are still underground in Dulce region and other parts of U. S. and world and are responsible for ongoing animal mutilations and many human abductions. AUSTRA ALBUS bloodline is now the 1% of Earth human population that controls barter system and thus dominates world affairs behind the scenes. Is their 2014 goal still to reduce the population of Homo sapiens sapiens from the 7 billion and counting down to a more manageable “culled” number and to eradicate all the Greys? But Who? What? seems to interfere with those long-time Enlil Annunaki/AUSTRA ALBUS goals?

Interview:

Anthony Sanchez: “Many things culminated at the 250,000 year mark (on Earth), which was the Greys began to manage humans and the Progenitors died off. The AUSTRA ALBUS remained and humans were genetically modified to begin servicing both the Greys and these Annunaki offspring (AUSTRA ALBUS).

THE ALBUS WERE DEFINED AS WHAT PHYSICALLY?

They were the first Annunaki human-hybrid. That was something they (Progenitors) never wanted to do. The Progenitors — when they began modifying their own genetic makeup so that subsequent generations would be able to survive on Earth — they never intended to interbreed with humans. They never intended to borrow DNA from humans.

It wasn’t until much later when subsequent generations of Annunaki continued to die off that they realized they needed to incorporate the human genetic component in their own genome and genetic structure so they could survive. And those people today — those alien-human hybirds — those are the descendants of the Annunaki. Those are the AUSTRA ALBUS.

WHAT DO THEY LOOK LIKE?

They look just like you and me. Where they differ is they carry a genetic component that clearly shows their alien origin. And they are very, very controlling about their bloodlines. They have very strict protocols about how they propagate.

WOULD THAT FIT IN WITH THE WHOLE CONCEPT OF ROYAL BLOODLINES?

Absolutely. Royal bloodlines and extremely wealthy bloodlines.

DO THEY HAVE ANY SPECIFIC PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS?

None that I’m aware of because my understanding is that they have successfully propagated around the planet and there is no specific and there is no specific physical trait that sets them apart from humans. There are Chinese. There are Latin Americans. There are Europeans that belong to this tightly controlled bloodline due to the genetic component and it’s not necessarily limited to one specific group.

WHY IN YOUR BOOK ARE THEY REFERENCED IN RELATIONSHIP TO YOUR INTERVIEW WITH THE COLONEL AS BEING ‘LIGHT BRINGERS’ OR ‘ILLUMINA’?

I think that has to do with the fact that over time these groups have emerged — these Secret Societies have emerged — one of them being the Illuminati.

[ Editor's Note: The word Illuminati is plural of Latin illuminatus, “enlightened,” that historically refers to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on May 1, 1776. The society's goals were to oppose superstition, prejudice, religious influence over public life and abuses of state power, and to support women's education and gender equality. The Illuminati — along with other secret societies — were outlawed by the Bavarian ruler, Charles Theodore, with the encouragement of the Roman Catholic Church, and were permanently disbanded at least publicly in 1785. In the several years following, there were claims that the Illuminati persisted anyway and were responsible for the French Revolution.]

ARE THEY TALL WHITES?

Some possibly could be.

ARE THEY TALL BLONDS?

I believe so.

GIVE AGAIN THE REASON THAT YOU UNDERSTAND FROM THE USAF LT. COLONEL WHY THE AUSTRA ALBUS HAVE HAD TIGHTLY CONTROLLED BLOODLINES OF THEIR ALIEN ORIGIN STRETCHING BACK FOR AT LEAST 250,000 YEARS.

Once they refined the hybridization process, the had to be very careful not to disturb that process so they would not cause anomalies that would result in the same patterns of disease that were seen with their predecessors.

THE ONES (PROGENITORS) THAT GOT SICK AND DIED AWAY.

Correct.

WHAT WAS THEIR DISEASE?

Had to do with the Earth’s atmosphere. Earth’s atmosphere was not conducive to their genetic makeup. There was a failure in their genome. There was unexpected changes in Earth’s environment — mostly greater levels of radiation from the Sun that began to corrupt their DNA. So, their salvation would come through splicing their own genes with humans to produce a new species capable of successfully interbreeding.

So, the AUSTRA ALBUS created many generations of humans before finally achieving the one that they would accept and be able to breed with naturally. That is the modern human. That is one of the reasons why they created us initially.

AND WHY THEY REPLACED NEANDERTHELENSIS WITH CRO MAGNON HOMO SAPIENS SAPIENS?

[ Editor's Note: Homo neanderthalensis lived 200,000 - 28,000 years ago.]

Yes.

IF THE AUSTRA ALBUS ARE AMONG US AND THEY ARE THE ONES THAT HAVE THE IDENTIFIABLE NON-HUMAN GENES, WHY IS IT THAT IN 2014 GOING FORWARD, THIS PLANET SEEMS TO BE SELF-DESTRUCTING; HUMANS ARE CAUSING THE 6TH MASS EXTINCTION OF LIFE IN THE SEAS AND ON LAND; WE ARE SELF-DESTRUCTIVE AS A SPECIES IN TOO MUCH WAR AND VIOLENCE. WHAT IS GOING ON IF THE GREYS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE MANAGING US BEHIND THE SCENES AND THE ASTRA ALBUS ARE SUPPOSED TO HAVE THE SUPERIOR GENETIC MAKEUP?

There’s this elite caste, which represents a secret group of high-powered, selective, wealthy elitists and all of them being of alien-human hybrid lineage, who have manipulated events over time so that we are where we are today. We’re seeing the destruction of society. We’re seeing the destruction of our environment. This was all by design. This group essentially makes up the number one Secret Society whose goal is to reduce the human population down to 500 million!

So, the Greys with regards to managing humans, that was in the beginning. Right now, the human component that works in collusion with the Greys, they manage the Greys. That’s at the Dulce facility.

So, our military-industrial complex, the military itself, the government — work with the Greys. That’s where we get a lot of our super-advanced technology.

IF THE PROGENITORS PRODUCED GENETICALLY BOTH THE AUSTRA ALBUS AND THE GREYS AND THEN THE AUSTRA ALBUS CREATED THE EVOLVING STANDING UP PRIMATES FROM HOMO ERECTUS, UP TO NEANDERTHALENSIS AND THEN CRO MAGNON HOMO SAPIENS SAPIENS TO DO WORK FOR THEM, TO SERVE THEM IN SOME CAPACITY ON THIS EARTH, WHY IS IT THAT THE GREYS MADE BY THE PROGENITORS WOULD END UP COLLABORATING WITH HOMO SAPIENS SAPIENS THAT THE GREYS WERE SUPPOSED TO MANAGE?

Twenty-five thousand years ago, the Annunaki put the Greys on the other side of the planet in the hopes they would die off. In fact, they infected them with a disease that was designed to kill them in the hopes that they would die off. The Progenitors warned their offspring (AUSTRA ALBUS) that the Greys could eventually become a threat to them. And they did at one point. According to the Colonel and the archaeological tablets that were discovered in Dulce, at one point humans were worshipping the ElGreys — the Igigi — and the Annunaki descendants saw this and put a stop to it. They tricked the Greys into putting them on the other side of the planet, which is modern day Dulce.

DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW BIG THE UNDERGROUND INSTALLATION AT DULCE, NEW MEXICO, IS?

Yes, it’s a multi-level facility. We’re talking about hundreds of thousands of square footage beneath two areas, as a matter of fact: beneath the Archuleta Mesa and Mount Archuleta.

THIS VAST UNDERGROUND MULTI-LAYERED AREA WHERE GREY HYBRIDS AND CLONES HAVE LIVED AND BEEN LIVING AND ARE NOW, DOES IT GO BACK 250,000 YEARS?

The existence of the Dulce facility and the existence of Greys at the subterranean Dulce only goes back 25,000 years. It began when Greys placed there by the Annunaki — the AUSTRA ALBUS, the descendants of the Annunaki — in the hopes that the Greys would die off and go away. Ultimately what happened was that Greys continued to thrive and they used local human populations the Greys’ own genome and they subsisted off of the environments and managed to stick around.

Animal Mutilations for Specific Protein Sustenance

WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THE ANIMAL MUTILATIONS?

The animal mutilations is the means for them to live. The purpose of the animal mutilations is to extract proteins from the mammary glands. Greys created a specific line of transgenic mammals able to produce proteins free of contaminants that they consume as food. They take the extractions; they concentrate them into a powder form and they mix it with a purified substance made from cow’s milk. This is what they use to consume. They’ve created lines of protein-producing animals to extract these concentrations of glandular proteins to allow them to live.

[ Editor's Note: Bloodless mutilations of deer, elk, marmets, rabbits, dogs, cats and every domestic farm animal have been documented around the world since at least the 1960s. [ See An Alien Harvest © 1989 in the Earthfiles Shop. New updated 2nd Edition will be released in late September 2014.]

Human Abductions of Progenitor/Annunaki
Bloodline in Austra Albus Humans

SO ON THE ONE HAND, WE HAVE BLOODLINES THAT ARE CONCENTRATED ON BECAUSE THE GREYS HAVE MANIPULATED CERTAIN ANIMAL BLOODLINES TO PRODUCE THE EXACT KIND OF PROTEIN THAT THE GREYS NEED FOR FOOD. IS THIS THE SAME REASON WHY THERE SEEMS TO BE A FOCUS ON SPECIFIC HUMAN BLOODLINES IN THE ABDUCTIONS BY GREYS — THAT THE BLOODLINES IN THE HUMAN ABDUCTIONS RELATE BACK TO THE AUSTRA ALBUS? AND THAT’S WHY THE GREYS ARE ABDUCTING THOSE CERTAIN HUMANS?

It’s similar. The AUSTRA ALBUS require pure blood from their females and glandular secretions from modern humans. From the blood of females from the lineage that they (Albus) have constructed, it helps them to sustain their ability to withstand Earth’s environment.

Through the secretions of the pituitary and pineal glands taken from modern humans, this also acts as strong drugs helping them from succumbing to mental instability also caused by environmental exposure.

SO ANIMAL LIFE AND HOMO SAPIENS SAPIENS LIFE ON EARTH ACT AS A PHARMACY FOR THE EXTRATERRESTRIAL GREYS AND THE BLOODLINES OF THE AUSTRA ALBUS.

Absolutely! To preserve the genetic lines — not skin color — has nothing to do with outer appearance. It is the genetic marker. And the one interesting thing about all of these people is that they are either royalty or they are extremely wealthy that we see across the spectrum of there Secret Society.

WOULD ANY ETS RELATED TO THE ORIGINAL PROGENITORS FROM SIRIUS B RETURN TO EARTH NOW? IF SO, WHY?

I have no idea why they would be coming. But I wonder if Earth was not terraformed through time for the arrival of these Progenitors. Maybe there was some sort of communication between the AUSTRA ALBUS and the Sirius B Progenitors. The destruction of the planet (Earth) that we’ve seen is part of the plan. Technically, we humans have terraformed the planet for Somebody!
Or Somebody has terraformed the planet for Someone. I’m wondering if we are not in the final stages of some execution phase for this terraforming plan for the arrival of aliens from Sirius B?”

If you are interested, Part 3 of this series is available on the Earthfiles site but you have to subscribe. It is $45 a year for a subscription. Up to you. Just giving you a heads up to its availability.

Ask-Seek-Knock said:
If you are interested, Part 3 of this series is available on the Earthfiles site but you have to subscribe. It is $45 a year for a subscription. Up to you. Just giving you a heads up to its availability.

Hi Ask-Seek-Knock not really interested! I don't see any important info that we could really get with this because we can't validate this info, we have the C's info that we appreciate and it seems to me that you are kinda promoting this, we don't work like that here in the forum, we share all the info we can in here, so in that way we discuss things here!

irjO said:
Ask-Seek-Knock said:

Hi Ask-Seek-Knock not really interested! I don't see any important info that we could really get with this because we can't validate this info, we have the C's info that we appreciate and it seems to me that you are kinda promoting this, we don't work like that here in the forum, we share all the info we can in here, so in that way we discuss things here!

Promotion of that site was not my intention which is why I communicated the free material as it was offered. I included the information on Part 3 in case anyone was truly interested in reading the rest of the story and I included "up to you" whether you wanted to continue reading it. The information found in this particular 3 part article caught my attention because the C's also discuss them: underground bases, hybrids, space wars etc...that is the only reason why I posted it.

Back
Top Bottom