Covert Origins of ISIS

obyvatel

The Living Force
http://www.sott.net/article/284686-The-Covert-Origins-of-ISIS

Editor's note: This is possibly the best video presentation on the truth behind 'ISIS/IS' available. Spread it far and wide

Agree emphatically. Putting it out here for forum visitors and anyone who is yet to see this. Includes excerpts from the investigative work of Seymour Hersh, especially his article
Whose Sarin which was blacked out by the US media.

I do not know if you've seen it or not:

Senator McCain and the leaders of ISIS in one frame

Baran Obama (in Russian word "Barack" consonant with Baran meaning "A ram") condemned the execution of militants of the Islamic state a British citizen David Haynes. The American president said that the United States will work with the UK and will do everything to bring to justice the killers of ISIS. On it informs RIA Novosti reported with reference to the press service of the White House.

Meanwhile, on the Internet are discussed footage that has recently been demonstrated in the air CNN. In these frames John McCain discusses with leaders of the so-called "Syrian opposition" possibility of supply of American weapons to aid in the fight against the government of Syrian troops.

The footage seen people occupying high positions today in the same "Islamic state", whose fighters and cut off their heads to American and British journalists, sold into slavery Christian women, destroy entire cities under the banner of radicalism and extremism. Ol 'Mack and current leaders of ISIS, nice chatting with each other...

So who is going to fight Mr. Obama? Maybe for the termination of ISIS. American officials (and especially the United States Army) just do not need to leave the United States...

http://topwar.ru/58160-vnezapno-makkeyn-i-lidery-igil-v-odnom-kadre.html

1410669893_starina-mak.jpg

I'm wondering about these beheading videos. For example, this latest video with David Haines, comes with perfect timing: just when the UK and other countries are hesitating to join bombing ISIS,Syria etc. Shock doctrine for sure. I wonder if the victims are drugged or something, since they act and look so calm in these videos. One would be tempted to say that this whole thing is a hoax of some sort, but knowing how psychopathic individuals don't hesitate to kill others, it isn't a logical conclusion. Still, something feels off with these.

Aragorn said:
I'm wondering about these beheading videos. For example, this latest video with David Haines, comes with perfect timing: just when the UK and other countries are hesitating to join bombing ISIS,Syria etc. Shock doctrine for sure. I wonder if the victims are drugged or something, since they act and look so calm in these videos. One would be tempted to say that this whole thing is a hoax of some sort, but knowing how psychopathic individuals don't hesitate to kill others, it isn't a logical conclusion. Still, something feels off with these.

Yes I know what you mean. They all came across as really calm and not very worked up before the beheadings started. So it is a logical question to ask what is up with that. What also strikes me is, that in all of those beheadings they guy that beheads them starts to furiously cut the throats of those people by going back and forth so fast and furiously that you really wonder why he can do that for so long and the victim is still not unconsciously or even bleeding from the throat area. Seems some experts have also looked into it and said that it is suspicious at least and that that guy was probably murdered later:

_http://www.telegraph.co.uk/journalists/bill-gardner/11054488/Foley-murder-video-may-have-been-staged.html

Surely those guys were killed, but maybe later on by real experts in that kind of stuff? I don't even know if and why they would not film the actual killing, if we assume that is the case, and thus purposefully getting into the risk that it would be exposed? I mean if that is the case, why would they do that?

It also could very well be, that it was done on purpose like that, to get conspiracy theorists worked up about that and look stupid for that, while missing the bigger picture. Or it is all real and we are interpreting to much into it, like it was the case with the marathon bombings and that strange "actor" idea.

Aragorn said:

here is from russian website:

"Why did you decide that this video shows the real bullshit penalty? Online a lot of real images to compare.
It is a sad commonplace statement. Video shot by two (?) cameras, where some actor in black puts to the throat of the actor in the orange kind of thing with a hint of what is supposedly a knife, make a couple of bloodless frictions:
DUGgh9A.png

then dimming (fade in - fade out), during which the imagination of the viewer itself must finish missing action, and voila:
HPMppAh.png

mini-9/11. Worse than that - an imitation.
Yeah-ah-ah! "grow old" "pendoses" (amers).
Shorter, it is an appeal to the imagination - an unambiguous indicator of manipulation.

P.S. And yet, in pursuit of, the question of ownership of logic: why supposedly-prisoners of supposedly-ISIS insurgents dressed in orange overalls inmates American jails?"

http://aftershock.su/?q=comment/1155451#comment-1155451

here's another:

"A year ago it was fallback option for the excitation of people who swallow [this manipulation], and today - the main option (and the more pictures with Hollywood, so - better for the excited mass unconscious spectators: for when you" Well, I must consume very achieve one's own goals, you MUST first try to excite. "And the meat is ready.

In mild cases, it will only be your meat; in severe cases, this will be the meat of your loved ones, but the "shed" now is not interesting: they are "ready for something to fight, exciting meat illusion." This is the cheapest and most reliable method to transfer the meat from the inert lightweight conductive state. And now is the time when young men up to 40 years inclusive VERY literally every day it is useful to carry out his front review cockroaches: does not add any of them anything, "calling and Alluring"; does not arise if the "thirst for Heroism"; Do not pull on the "struggle and heroism" in the interests of other meat; understand whether it is their interests... "

http://aftershock.su/?q=comment/1164881#comment-1164881
---

"Believe that the militants involved in cross-dressing prisoners who are going to cut off the head - it is original! Unique case! Bunch of people shot by the camera without worrying wardrobe, and there is such a play.

In fact, it's much easier and more logical in terms of creating a visual product.

Due to the lack of, for obvious reasons, in a carefully constructed frame inevitably gushing from the cut throat of blood, the only bright spot - a pajama. Neat, brand new, it must create in the subconscious of viewers familiar from the films image bomber sentenced to execution. Thereby further convince them that in the darkened frames supposedly happening exactly the most chilling sight, which is worth all the media channels continuous howl.

Manipulated, so in a big way!"

http://aftershock.su/?q=comment/1157987#comment-1157987

"Parents of the executed American journalist James Foley received threats from the authorities the United States. Fowley's mother told the media that they were warned that if they do give militants requested ransom, they would be accused of sponsoring terrorism.

"We talked about it several times, and we took it as a threat - it was scary," - told reporters the mother of of the executed. - "I think our efforts to liberate Jim was an irritant. It did not seem like something belonging to the interests of the United States "...

it was the American authorities have instructed the family a captured journalist "does not appear in the media," and also stated that the government will not exchange prisoners. In addition, Diane and John Foley were concerned they say that anyone who decides to make money for the redemption of their son, is accused of sponsoring terrorism."

http://russian.rt.com/article/49761

Aragorn said:
I'm wondering about these beheading videos. For example, this latest video with David Haines, comes with perfect timing: just when the UK and other countries are hesitating to join bombing ISIS,Syria etc. Shock doctrine for sure.

Exactly. Whether these horrible videos are true or not, they (the US) are obviously using them as a pretext to bomb Syria and to drag the UK into this too.

They (Fascington D.C.) claimed that Russia may not deliver humanitarian aid to East Ukraine without Kiev's permission, but they consider themselves well-entitled to deliver bombs to Syria without Damascus' permission! :(

Personally, I'm reeling from how fast they cooked this stuff up and stuffed it down our throats, and by how insanely comic-book and nonsensical it all is, and that the emotionally manipulative propaganda is not only non-stop, but it's so repetitious of lies previously told and exposed. Some BS phrases like, "arming moderate rebels" have been used over and over again for at least 50 years! I hear "reports" that the "enemy" has grown at an exponential rate with no explanation, that they're achieving things that are simply impossible, and doing things to provoke the West that they would never do if they were real (and serious). The fakeness of it is mind-numbing. I'm dumbfounded that this is acceptable at face value to people on any of many ways, that there seems to be no memory, no lesson learned, and no resistance. Every day there is a new scare, outlandish and silly, impossible to believe, without proof or evidence, reported in the vaguest terms like, "officials believe..." and "experts think...," yet it goes unchallenged. It seems that it is being driven to the point where there has to be a false-flag attack just to keep up the intensity. Disgusting.

I apologize if my scattered rant/venting is perceived by anyone as noise, but I actually feel that this media campaign, but it's sheer extremism and desperation, is a sign - a bad sign for humanity. I'll be amazed if the panicked environment that the PTB has created isn't intended for the deliberate incubation of a rapid and massive escalation. It's so ridiculous that there must be a powerful and pressing reason for it.

Controversial: Naomi Wolf, 51, sparked fury on social media after questioning the authenticity of the ISIS beheading videos

_http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2781864/Author-Naomi-Wolf-condemned-suggesting-videos-hostages-beheaded-ISIS-aren-t-real.html

Author Naomi Wolf has been accused of being 'disrespectful' after suggesting footage of hostages being beheaded by ISIS militants isn't real.

The 51-year-old American writer made a series of controversial statements questioning the authenticity of the footage in a number of messages on her Facebook page.

The initial post in which the feminist activist questions where the terror group are 'getting all these folks from' was deleted.

In another post, she also said that the Obama administration was sending troops to West Africa to confront the Ebola outbreak so they could return with the deadly infection - justifying a military takeover of Africa.

Social media users quickly rounded on her with some suggesting her theories were 'crazy' while others said her views were 'harmful' and had disrespected the victims' families.

After making the controversial statements over the weekend, Wolf defended her actions saying she was criticizing the reporting of the story - suggesting the video had not been properly confirmed by two sources.

The post, that was later taken down, said: 'OK two of the hostages just happened to go from long careers into the military to... sudden humanitarian work (same was true of the latest British hostage). Where are they getting all these folks from?

'If someone is abducted there is a record with Amnesty and with Reporters without Borders. Can someone please confirm that these organizations have any record of this person having been abducted?

'The NYT (New York Times) yesterday ran a depressingly sloppy editorial claiming that all the ISIS beheading videos must be real because 'there are so many of them on youtube'.

'THAT's journalism? They also called ISIS 'evil' many times - which is not langauge of a news analysis, it is a theological category for some faiths and a Global War on Terror talking point... this may all be true but it takes five people to stage an event like this - two to be 'parents' - two to pose for the cameras... one in a ninja outfit... and one to contact the media that does not bother checking who ANY of these four other people are...'

During the social media backlash, Mark Boothroyd said: 'Don't insult these people who have given their lives for humanitarian work.

'The activities of all these people have been well documented over the years. They are known people with families and friends who have supported them. Stop spreading conspiracy theories.' (Scroll down for video).

Another post said: 'A commentator below self-identified as being the New York Times reporter covering the hostage crisis. This reporter asked me to take my post about asking for confirmation of the hostage story down, as this reporter said that keeping it up is "irresponsible" and not respectful to the pain of the families involved.

'Once again to clarify. The reason I ask that media check and confirm a story like the series of videotaped beheadings of aid workers and journalists is that that is what journalists are supposed to do. It is sad and baffling to me that my post below reminding journalists to get two sources confirming information before they run stories repeating government talking points, is being interpreted as "a conspiracy theory".'

She also condemned President Obama's decision to send troops to Western Africa to help combat the Ebola outbreak, suggesting the military will bring it back to the United States.

She said: 'And...TV news in US reporting Department of Defense is sending three thousand troops to Liberia..troops with no medical expertise..to construct and run field hospitals for Ebola....then they will be quarantined for 21 days...and eventually come home.

'A crazy idea as Liberia and Sierra Leone already have a dense infrastructure if medical aid organizations on the ground...many Western ones...that already have doctors nurses and well tested medical education networks that were activated to educate people about AIDs. I was in Freetown and witnessed this.

'What they don't have is enough doctors or supplies. They need the CDC not the Pentagon. So why send soldiers with no medical background?

'A. Militarized Africa has long been on the agenda but B. Three thousand Ebola-exposed American troops creates a direct vector into the US and whatever happens a narrative can exist to justify military condoning of US populations...quarantining Americans...emergency measures to limit travel...crisis best left to military not civil authorities.

'People in Liberia and Sierra Leone know perfectly well how to build more buildings for more beds..these are modern societies...they just need money. There is no practical reason to put our soldiers in the eye if ebola. That is why I dont (sic) like this narrative.'

Generals blast Obama’s order of troops to fight Ebola
http://www.wnd.com/2014/10/generals-blast-obamas-order-of-troops-to-fight-ebola/

WASHINGTON – Two retired U.S. Army generals have blasted President Barack Obama’s decision to send U.S. troops to West Africa to battle the Ebola virus epidemic, saying the military is to fight wars, not disease.

In exclusive interviews with WND, retired U.S. Army Lt. Gen. William “Jerry” Boykin and retired U.S. Army Maj. Gen. Paul E. Vallely condemned Obama’s decision, as U.S. Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel approved up to 4,000 boots on the ground from a previous ceiling of 3,000.

The concern is that these soldiers, who will be exposed to the environment where the virus is prevalent, could bring it to the United States and potentially spread the disease as they rotate back to the United States and are assigned to other units.

The soldiers would not be exposed to patients, except for Navy units that will maintain labs to test samples for the Ebola virus. Already two such portable labs have been set up. They can process some 100 samples in one day.

This is a president who thinks like a community organizer and not like a commander-in-chief who takes his responsibility for his troops seriously,”
Boykin said. “At a time when our military has been at war for 13 years, suicide is at an all-time high, [post-traumatic stress disorder] is out of control and families are being destroyed as a result of 13 years of war, the last thing the president should be doing is sending people into West Africa to fight Ebola.”

These military personnel, Boykin said, don’t have any qualifications to fight an Ebola epidemic environment.

“That’s not what the military does,” he said

Boykin pointed out that there will be no inoculation for Ebola prior to troop deployment. Defense Department spokesman Rear Admiral John Kirby said that the only preparation service members will receive before heading to West Africa will be briefings on the disease.

“It still comes back to the question whether this is a military mission,” Boykin said. “At this point, no. It is not a military mission, and given the 13 years of war, this is the last thing we should be doing?"

The Crucifixion of Naomi Wolf for Daring to Question the ISIS Story
_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0XCHj2Jy0s#t=11

Back
Top Bottom