Session 30 August 2014

stella maris said:
Dear Laura and Crew thank you for another session with C's..I liked Laura's response to they names, this is exactly what I've said; Where they
get this names from :read: ?! funny, .. then I came across this ..."Electro-acoustic efficiency is an important parameter for high power ultrasonic transducers.."..there is more but this was enough to make me think deeper :zzz:.

Q: (L) Who comes up with these names? [laughter] What are these names?
A: Vibrational transducers.

Which means: It doesn't matter what they might mean, but how they sound. It's the sound, not the meaning ... Fascinating ...

M.T.

Bear said:
tatanka said:
By the way does anybody have any trick or something, on how to share these ideas with our closests without being looked at as an alien coming out of a ship?

I found a way to introduce some topics I'm interested in without pushing them on others is by using social media such as Facebook. If you are connected to those close to you on social media, then you can just kind of putting it out there and a person can read about it or not, comment on it or not and you aren't pushing it on anyone if you are just sharing and venting about some things....

Putting it out there online sounds like a great option. Reason being, most of us are already connected to those closest to us on social media -- especially on Facebook. So it's a nice way of putting it out there without being forceful. For those you are close with outside of social media, just use your best judgement as Mrs. Tigersoap & Gawan noted. Laura had some good thoughts about this during the last C's session, also:

Laura said:
Session Date: August 23rd 2014
Q: (L) Okay, last question or two?

(KJN) We're beginning to aim things for the group. [???] We're looking at the spectrum of positives and negatives, as in electricity, as in societies, and the whole cosmic thing. We're wondering if you have some advice for our group in order to be able to move our set point, our middle point to a more positive aspect that will counterbalance something in the world. Or should be look at this through a different type of lens?

A: Butterfly wings of sharing information and, most importantly, perspectives.

Q: (L) I think it's not enough to share just factual information. I think you have to share what you feel about it: how it affects you, your emotions, etc. You see something happening, and your perspective is “this is what is happening and this is what I feel”. Probably one of the best and most efficient ways to do that is when you write commentary on SOTT articles. You're sharing the information and you're giving your perspective. And doing it on Facebook, doing it on Twitter, and so on. Doing it whenever you can as long as it doesn't put you in danger or create some problem in your life. I've noticed that just our little mini-campaign has been emboldening other people to come out and say things. I've noticed people have been sharing SOTT links on Twitter who never knew of SOTT before. I've noticed people coming out and saying positive things and seeing through the BS. I've gotten engaged with a few people there. I also got banned by five pro-Ukraine fascists!

SAO said:
A quick note about cold showers - I think the most uncomfortable part is really the initial shock while your body gets used to the water.

That's certainly the case with me as well (and probably most everyone). I find that the best way to prevent hyperventilation almost entirely is to take a deep breath right before turning it on all the way cold. My thinking behind this is that it's a way to convince your mind that (at least for the next 30 seconds - or however long you can hold your breath), you are OKAY and have enough breath despite some sort of weird, extreme change in the environment (i.e. the cold). There isn't a logical reason to gasp and hyperventilate to catch a breath if you already have your lungs freshly filled and mentally realize that.

The other trick I've found to help when I was first starting was to perform the entire shower routine with the cold water, rather than doing the cold portion at the end when you're already done showering. My reason was that if I wait until I'm done showering to turn on the cold, then all I'm doing at that point is focusing on how darn cold it is and standing there! Instead, by getting in, turning it on normal for a few seconds and then cold, and then going through the typical cleansing/shower process, you have something else to do/preoccupy your mind for 5-10 minutes and when you're done showering you are also done with your cold session, or almost done, anyways, if you follow the 10-15 minute recommendation by the C's. Two birds with one stone!

Wow, what great session!

Thanks to all! :clap:

The humor really helped for me anyway. As Carlos Castaneda says
Warriors just laugh

Although the sense of humor on the forum is slightly different at times in a good way I think.

After attending a Jimmy Buffet first concert at Hershey,PA on Aug. 30th (a surprise last minute gift from my wife) I thought some of the words in the song Changes In Latitudes, Changes In Attitudes:

These changes in latitudes, changes in attitudes,
Nothing remains quite the same.
Through all of the islands and all of the highlands,
If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane

There was so much to think about in the session and the comments have been very helpful. The cold therapy is something I have been trying to do gradually but maybe I should just go "cold turkey" as many have suggested?

Maybe if we could all connect our heart chakras we could become one giant butterfly? I am starting to think of Laura as the "mother" of all butterflies (maybe a little exaggeration on my part).

Laura said:
I meant it when I said I was going to dedicate myself to helping folks connect up with the Cs, with each other, and get some psychic/psychological/physical support networks up and running.
Really appreciate your efforts in doing this Laura because being part of this session really was invaluable for connecting and sharing with yourselves and each other. Thank you.

Nienna said:
Thank you all for another excellent and interesting session!

(Windmill Knight) There was talk about the need for a "Rapid Reaction Force", and the EU is saying they're putting together a force of 10,000 from the EU countries to protect NATO countries. So is there any chance of direct NATO intervention in Ukraine against Russia?

A: That action may be preempted by upcoming events.

Q: (Pierre) Cosmic events?

(Perceval) By upcoming events like what? What do you mean? That's such a...

(Andromeda) Do tell!

A: Wait and see! Admit that it is better than a cliffhanger adventure movie!

Q: (Perceval) Yeah, it is.

(Andromeda) Will it be soon?

A: Relatively.

To me, this does mean relatively soon since those in power tend to be quicker at military things than they are humane things.

I had the same thought, considering how hysterical our politicians are sounding at the moment about Russia (and Isis). And also how Poroshenko is so desperate for some NATO action, seeing that his little war is not going that well. And if there is a good chance of an imminent false flag terror, that kind of brings the timeframe down. Alada and I were talking about it and wondering if it could have to do with the winter.

Having said that, there were times in which the date for a bombing of Iran seemed just around the corner, and that still hasn't happened, thankfully, so maybe they will just drag this situation for a few more years.

Mrs T. said:
As we always joke with my husband: 'Don't talk about ponerology on a first date'. :lol:

In our UK meetings some people sing during karaoke "And then I go and spoil it all by saying something stupid like have you read this forum?". :lol:

Laura said:
I meant it when I said I was going to dedicate myself to helping folks connect up with the Cs, with each other, and get some psychic/psychological/physical support networks up and running.

Thank you! This was the first time I took part in a session and it was the coolest thing!

Thank you very much for this last transcript.
It's still a pleasure to read this kind of material. Sometimes, it's weird and so good to read things that confirm or give explanations about what I have been thought and felt for years.
I definitively think agree with the fact that networking and sharing thoughts, feelings, ideas is essential especially for global awakening.

This summer, we are lucky because there are a lot of trnascripts and I thank you for that.

(Anam Cara) With the elevated US and European terror threat levels, and the NATO summit happening next week, is there a false flag terror attack imminent?

A: Good chance! After all, that is their raison d'être.

The current problem in Ukraine can't stop by itself and it couldn't do it easily and peacefully. Too much things have been said and done. They went too far and poutin has shown once again that he wouldn't give up. The psychopaths plan is in route and they won't stop by now.
I think that Something really bad is going to happen. As the C's said and as we actually know, all this kind of behaviour does never happen without consequences in a cosmic point of view.

The next summit smells very bad and it could bring an important and dramatic event. Fortunately for us, it could be a good thing since it seems that psychopaths make more and more mistakes in no anticipating cosmic changes caused by their actions. Like C's said about Ferguson riot, some voices staid silent but anger goes on increasing. This not the only problem that makes people thinking seriously about what's wrong in this world. All around people, more and more people have already started to ask themselves some questions about the system. Of course, thanks to SOTT, to this forum and to all kind of websites, books wich try to help people to see behind the veil, the work is easier each day.

Some nice revelations from Poutin about their scams added to a big comsic event could be the opportunity for a huge amount of people to start their awakening...
Trough the last transcripts, I understood that the more psychopaths go on with their plan, the more they bring their own defeat...

Wait and see...

A: Ten to fifteen C, and same number of minutes. Daily is best initially, but four times weekly for maintenance. The approach can be gradual.

NOOOOOOO !! :cry: It will be a nightmare for me who doesn't like cold water (you should see me when I try to enter into the sea/ocean even in some swimming-pools...)

Great session! Thanks Laura and the Chateau crew, and good questions UK group!

Thanks for sharing.

As for interest when it comes to soul family maybe a numerology and natal astrology(map) is a hint.

Thanks for this session! They are getting more and more interesting every week :D

Laura said:
(Alada) There was apparently an electromagnetic storm, but there wasn't any related CME or plasma release to seemingly cause this, but there was a weakening of the Earth's shield. What caused this suddenly weakening of Earth's shield?
A: Surge of energy between sun and companion. This reduced the electrical flow to earth, thus weakening the field and increasing the flow of cosmic rays.
Q: (Alada) Is there a similar effect on a human scale that weakens us, maybe against this virus activity?
A: Oh indeed!!!
Does this mean the sun is also cooking us?
(A friend says: "so saying that ^ is also affecting us and making us feel weaker/tired".)

I am taking cold showers (and baths in summer time) for couple of years now. Not every day, but maybe every second or third. I don’t know how much exactly the water is cold. It is the usual cold tap water in continental Europe.

I would advice don’t start with the warm water and gradually decreasing it. You will gain nothing, seems to me that one can’t get accustomed to cold water like that (at least I didn’t). I am starting with the cold water at once.

In the beginning I was using one trick:

get one of those showers that you can hold in your hand (not that American wall type), first get wet your feet, let’s say cool it for some 30 sec, then your legs under the knees, and gradually when you cool down one part go up and do your head the last (all of that should last few minutes). Then squat down in your tub, put your hand on your knees. Breath as deep and slow as you can. Just try to relax your body, you will shiver but don’t think on that, it will pass when you relax. In a minute or two your body will start to be warm again and you can do it again. But this time it will be much easier. In time you will get so accustomed that you will not need any preparations, just turn on the water and go (at least it was like that for me).

It is great afterwards because the whole body is somehow more live and I am feeling calm.

Don’t do it if you are planning to go to sleep after shower, it awakes you. Also don’t do it if you are sick, feeling low on energy or hungry (great appetite booster BTW)

Great session. Looking forward to read how soul groups are working.

Avala said:
Don’t do it if you are planning to go to sleep after shower, it awakes you. Also don’t do it if you are sick, feeling low on energy or hungry (great appetite booster BTW)

I remember clearly that yogis recommend washing your feet with cold water before going to bed. They explain that it helps falling asleep. FWIW.

Quote:

Q: (Treesparrow) What's the cause or causes behind the recent rise in strange and abnormal animal behavior?

(L) Okay, that's a good one.

(Andromeda) Yeah!

A: EM frequency changes affecting DNA and neurochemistry. Also these factors can affect spiritual factors in the animal kingdom. One additional note is advised: Creatures can act as hosts or receptacles for "spirit entities".

Q: (L) So, if there's a demon out there that has it in for somebody, they can use an animal to attack that person. Is that kind of it?

A: Close.

Q: (Pierre) Castaneda talked about that.

(L) He did?

(Pierre) Yeah, he talked about "special animals" that had special spirits.

(Perceval) Is that particularly strong at this time because of the EM frequency changes affecting DNA?

A: Yes.

------------------------------ ---------------------------- -----------------------------
This reminds me the story of "missie, the clairvoyant scotch terrier" I read in a magazine, which gave a summary of stories of animals with strange behavior. Books:

" Mysteries of prediction" by angus hall & Frances King. London. Aldous book 1978.

"El poder psiquico de los animales" by Bill Schul. Mexico, edit. Diana.

"Can animals predict earthquakes?" by michael bowkery.

" Fate". Vol.41 number 7 julY 1988, London.

Back
Top Bottom