Comet (C/2013 A1) close shave with Mars

Duke

Jedi
October 19 2014, a close pass by of Mars by comet C/2013 A1 has the potential for a great show ? This event has all the parameters to prove the EU theory correct or only some parts of it ( refining), either way I have a great excuse to get a big telescope! What do ya'll think?

Comet Siding Spring C/2013 A has been mentioned here and there in the forum and it's a good idea to have a dedicated thread. It is not clear how the comet will electrically interact with Mars, and if something of that nature happens, maybe a more or less noticeable change in its trajectory would be noticed. As to whether it will give a show, having a telescope is never a waste in any case ;)

Yes I searched the forum an the this board and came up with bugger all. I have finished Pierre's book (3). Was a real " Dot connector" for me. I started this thread to discuss more of the ideas presented in the EU theory. Now in a month or so we have an opportunity to watch it play out in front of our eyes/lenses. There was a NatGeo piece on TV giving a good visual of what NASA is expecting to see, one of those was Arcing...... this was my first thought as well (shoemaker levy 9) .....As to trajectory change as a result of the interaction, to me the orbit is tooo inclined, would need a lot of energy to change that. But that's why I started this conversation. ....to learn! !

Here's some more information on the electrical nature of comets. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34wtt2EUToo&list=PLwOAYhBuU3UfvhvcT1lZA6KbSdh0K2EpH&index=3

Duke said:
Here's some more information on the electrical nature of comets. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34wtt2EUToo&list=PLwOAYhBuU3UfvhvcT1lZA6KbSdh0K2EpH&index=3

It is a must see video indeed. Don't know what it implies (if it implies anything) in terms of electric activity but there is an interesting alignment in the inner solar system when the comet passes close to Mars:

Attachments

• Solar.gif
    Solar.gif
    3.9 KB · Views: 287
"Interesting" how? I see in your graphic, the 90º angle, but I don't have any idea how this effects the 'system' in astronomical terms. I would grateful for any information on this aspect. Thanks in advance! :)

Duke said:
"Interesting" how? I see in your graphic, the 90º angle, but I don't have any idea how this effects the 'system' in astronomical terms. I would grateful for any information on this aspect. Thanks in advance! :)

Have you read anything about Electric Universe Theory? How about Pierre's book "Earth Changes and the Human Cosmic Connection"? Those kinds of line-ups and angles can be significant when dealing with cosmic electric flows.

Laura said:
Duke said:

Have you read anything about Electric Universe Theory? How about Pierre's book "Earth Changes and the Human Cosmic Connection"? Those kinds of line-ups and angles can be significant when dealing with cosmic electric flows.
Yes Laura, finished it a couple of weeks ago, what a great book! Such a resource. I've been trying to go back through and find the info that will "clue me up" a bit better. I see how the rotating/flowing current can induce an magnetic field ( I've made brushless motors from scratch) but not so much on the interactions across the system. More work. ...

To my great regret I can not read these wonderful books, I do not know English. :/

Have you seen this news?

http://earthsky.org/space/comet-c2013-a1-siding-spring-mars-encounter-october-19-2014

Duke said:

Hey Duke,

How well versed are you in Electricity/Magnetism interaction? One thing that comes to mind is that if one views the solar system, in general, as a capacitor with the Sun and the area beyond the heliosphere being separately charged plates then the system could contain similar dynamics to that of a capacitor. More specifically a leaky capacitor when planets align to form a contiguous path that reaches closer to the the solar system boundaries than it would have otherwise. This 'path' should be more electrically conductive relative to normal conditions where there is not a line-of-sight that begins at the Sun and extends to the solar system boundaries which includes planetary bodies.

Except in this case the alignment that you see with the planets that seemingly setup a situation of voltage leakage (in a capacitor) would produce a secondary effect upon Mars (as it would be our detector in this case for magnetic force or others). In this example current would flow from the outside into the sun (or vice versa depending on your school of thought), following the path of the planets that align and connect the sun from its position to "outside the capacitor". Once current begins to flow magnetic forces (as dictated by conventional theory) will manifest itself at 90° to that of the flow of electricity.

It just so happens that the position of Mars is aligned approximately 90° from the Sun thus being in the situation to experience the full effect of the magnetic forces that will be a result of the preliminary alignments mentioned. Is this line of thought accurate? I don't know, others feel free to correct me as it has been awhile since I've read through Pierre's book but something of note is the fact that they have observed upticks in earthquakes, storm formation, and other Earth anomalies when an influx of EM energy occurs. This uptick often times occurs with planetary alignments as I am sure you've seen on the SO space-weather youtube channel.

And if this occurs on Earth with its own charge value then this could also happen with Mars. As a recap; introduction of extra energy into the system or planet may produce effects upon that planet or system. What happens exactly? At this point nobody is certain or can predict the what and where accurately (progress is being made on the when), but we can observe and go from there when it comes to explaining the how after the fact.

Extra thoughts and consideration. Electricity and magnetism can become one or the other depending on the conditions (I am not entirely convinced that they are mutually exclusive at this point). This is getting into theory but the point is that in terms of planetary effects I think that both should be taken into account with questions such as yours. AND if both are taken into account then it makes sense that planetary geometry and alignments are more important because electricity and magnetism have geometric relationships amongst themselves as well. OSIT.

Good day.
October 19, 2014 Comet C / 2013 A1 Closer to Mars at the maximum distance.
What happens not known, this will be many who want to see who will not be able to see the comet or Mars.
I decided to create a live broadcast a few hours before the rendezvous and the day after convergence, to make sure that happened.
I will not be able to broadcast the moment of convergence, as I am in the northern hemisphere, maybe it will be seen to southerners. Observation of the comet will be difficult to reach for conventional telescopes, so I use an infrared camera to the light of day did not create interference.
All graphics and schedule broadcasts I will post later in this topic. Comet itself will not be visible, perhaps, but Mars will be visible, if anything, will happen to Mars, it will be seen, too.

https://youtu.be/54DHJY5HQAE?rel=0

Hi migras,
Are you going to use an infrared sensor behind a telescope to observe mars? Have you done any tests yet? It might be necessary in order to avoid any bad surprises on day D.

IR camera and IR filter 850 nm, showing no problems on day. But 1000nm better
No Telescope, just increase monocular 16x40

You need to have a telescope with electronic guidance and tracking.
there is no such

Back
Top Bottom