Doctor Tent Lecture - The Autoimmune Epidemic - Vaccine Distributed Viruses

Woodsman

The Living Force
It’s been a long while since I’ve participated here, but this item kicked me in the rear.

I can think of fewer than a half dozen single video lectures which have so thoroughly astonished me.

_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8FCJ_VPyns

This video came to my attention as a result of recent research and local networking regarding vaccines. It is not, as far as I can tell, recycling the standard information seen in the endless peanut gallery debate.

I figured, if valid, it would be irresponsible not to share this here; that this is exactly the kind of material which could use some networking and consideration, either to invalidate or otherwise.

Woodsman said:
It’s been a long while since I’ve participated here, but this item kicked me in the rear.

I can think of fewer than a half dozen single video lectures which have so thoroughly astonished me.

_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8FCJ_VPyns

This video came to my attention as a result of recent research and local networking regarding vaccines. It is not, as far as I can tell, recycling the standard information seen in the endless peanut gallery debate.

I figured, if valid, it would be irresponsible not to share this here; that this is exactly the kind of material which could use some networking and consideration, either to invalidate or otherwise.

Good video. A lot of his historical data is based in Dr Mary's Monkey (by Haslam) - a good book I read years ago. Does he have the whole story? Probably not - but certainly some big pieces.

LQB said:
Good video. A lot of his historical data is based in Dr Mary's Monkey (by Haslam) - a good book I read years ago. Does he have the whole story? Probably not - but certainly some big pieces.

Thanks for the connection. I just downloaded a copy of "Dr. Mary's Monkey".

It's new information, (for me anyway), and that part of my mind is eager to crunch through it.

I was thinking last night... The thing this particular information stream is missing is the connection to comets, so it in effect takes human ownership of plagues.

But keeping in mind the not-in-elitist-control aspect of new plague sources, (thinking of the latest ebola outbreaks), this kind of information about how governments function might be able to paint a better picture of the sort of twisted thinking going on behind the mask of officialdom, -which might be useful as I'm sure we'll be getting plenty of spin and hype over the coming weeks and months.

Woodsman said:
But keeping in mind the not-in-elitist-control aspect of new plague sources, (thinking of the latest ebola outbreaks), this kind of information about how governments function might be able to paint a better picture of the sort of twisted thinking going on behind the mask of officialdom, -which might be useful as I'm sure we'll be getting plenty of spin and hype over the coming weeks and months.

Indeed, some of this comes out in Haslam's 2.5hr interview on CtC. Its good to hear him talk about his research but it doesn't replace reading the book. Fascinating connections across the board.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZ5-liXcXLI

Added: the story picks up again with Jim Jones and what he did with CIA-supplied AIDS virus in Jonestown and elsewhere - The Second Holocaust by Michael Meiers.

Wow.

I finished reading the Edward Haslam book last night. Amazing stuff! -His interview was also quite informative, (thank-you for the link), covering many of the book's key material points, -though as noted, the book provides a deeper source.

The internet seems to have this wide buffer-zone. Dozens, if not hundreds of websites and discussion forums all bouncing around ideas from within a very controlled debate which one can skim through for hours and hours without learning anything of substance, but wherein one has many opportunities to pick one of two sides and become hopelessly embroiled in the contained sandbox and never realize that there is a larger pool of knowledge available.

Getting out of the sandbox really seems to be a challenge.

I really got a sense of it recently with the "Russia Invades Ukraine" propaganda steam roller over the last couple of weeks. If a seeker didn't know to dig, then it would be easy to fall into sync with the make-believe wavelength, pick a pre-defined side and never see the light of day. I could barely believe just how pervasive the propaganda was, how far it reached, and how quickly it was established. No wonder the Black Hats knocked the SOTT site down when it was launching this campaign!

Anyway, with regard to vaccinations, after learning the astonishing state of things in the 50's and 60's, I found myself trying to work out what the medical scene looked like today. I had/have plenty of semi-informed opinions and educated bias, but not enough information to actually speak with certainty on the subject.

-The point being, (among others), I have several dear friends who have very recently given birth. While I am not in a strong advisory position, nor would I presume to push unsolicited advice upon them, I DO want to know what's going on just in case somebody does ask for my thoughts. I want to be informed enough to discuss things rationally and hopefully be of some help in forming healthy choices for the new little ones.

So in trying to work out what was what today, I started looking. I took with me the idea of general issues of environmental toxic loads (including vaccines) as well as this (new for me) concept of the retrovirus contamination question. -The idea of rogue viruses hiding in vaccination shots pulls together a lot of hanging questions about weird effects which are not necessarily explained by toxins alone. Doctor Tent's lecture (linked in the first post in this thread), opened up a can of worms for me. But aside from his claims about quality issues with modern vaccinations, and the source material from Doctor Mary's Monkey, I wanted to know...

Are today's vaccines "Clean" of retroviral contamination? Pro-vaccination people assure us that, Yes! Things are much better today! On the other hand, others have disclosed shocking details which say otherwise.

Further searching, however, got me to wondering if I was even asking the right question, if it was framed correctly and not full of assumptions.

In trying to answer that I ran across various reproductions of a certain meant-to-be-confidential memorandum, (excerpt, third paragraph):

Roberts found a 2001 CDC report showing that RT investigative studies for both the ALV and EAV retroviruses were conducted in 100 patients receiving the MMR vaccine. They found undesirable “RT activity in all measles vaccine lots from different manufacturers tested.” Their conclusion is that “this occurrence is not sporadic and that vaccine recipients may be universally exposed to these [chicken] retroviral particles.” In a separate National Institutes of Health transcript of a meeting, Dr. Conroy of the World Health Organization stated that EAV viruses are found in all fertilized chicken eggs. There appears to be little change in the scientific protocol for making the influenza, MMR and yellow fever vaccines. The current release of intramuscular H1N1 vaccines for the global market relies on the use of fertilized chicken embryos. These include each of the approved vaccines by CSL, Medimmune, Novartis and Sanofi-Pasteur, as well as GlaxoSmithKlines if and when it is approved in the US.

A late meeting of the FDA’s Scientific and Regulatory Perspective Workshop, without the press, was convened on September 7, 1999 in Washington DC, and attended by “representatives from all the largest public health institutions in the West.” The following are summaries of key points and statements raised during this meeting as recorded in Janine Roberts invaluable book Fear of the Invisible.

It was reconfirmed that vaccines are “widely contaminated by viral and DNA genetic code fragments, many viruses and proteins. There was expressed concern that these may also contain prions (tiny proteins responsible for incurable diseases and neurological disorders in both humans and animals) and oncogenes (a gene that turns normal cells into cancerous ones). One attendee, Dr. Goldberg, stated, “There are countless thousands of undiscovered viruses, proteins and similar particles. We have only identified a very small part of the microbial world—and we can only test for those we have identified. Thus the vaccine cultures could contain many unknown particles.”

Taken from _http://www.globalresearch.ca/vaccines-dark-inferno/15452 (the memorandum itself can be found in full in numerous places).

Curious about the journalist responsible for this, one Janine Roberts, I did some looking around. It seems she wrote an extensive book on the subject.

_http://www.amazon.com/Fear-Invisible-Janine-Roberts/dp/0955917727

The reviews on both Amazon and elsewhere looked promising, so I've just ordered a copy. It ought to be arriving in a week or so.

One of the more detailed reviews and descriptions of the material she covers can be found here:

_http://davidpratt.info/roberts.htm

It's a long essay. Following are some excerpts from it which stood out.

Roberts attempts to answer the question, "What are viruses?"

"To those who argue that HIV has never been isolated free from cellular contaminants and debris, proponents of the official HIV=AIDS theory put forward an extraordinary argument: no pathogenic virus has ever been isolated in the manner demanded by their opponents, so if HIV doesn’t exist, that would mean that the same would apply to the viruses said to cause polio, measles, flu, mumps, etc. (theperthgroup.com). When Janine Roberts came across this argument, instead of concluding that since ‘everyone knows’ that other viruses exist and cause disease therefore HIV must exist and cause AIDS (an argument devoid of logic), she decided to take a closer look at what we really know about other viruses. She was shocked by what she discovered."

Polio vaccine success artificially inflated:

"To make it look like the polio vaccine was being effective, the health authorities rewrote the rules for polio diagnosis. Previously, doctors had diagnosed polio if a patient had paralytic symptoms for 24 hours, but this period was now increased to at least 60 days. It was also decreed that all cases of polio occurring within 30 days of vaccination were to be recorded as ‘preexisting’ – rather than as possibly caused by the vaccine. Cases involving muscular weakness and widespread pain but not paralysis were henceforth diagnosed as viral or aseptic meningitis rather than polio – even if traces of the polio virus were found. Other cases previously diagnosed as polio were reclassified as cerebral palsy, Guillain-Barré syndrome, or muscular dystrophy. The authorities also decided that patients with the classic symptoms of paralytic polio were to be diagnosed as having acute flaccid paralysis (AFP) if no poliovirus could be found in two of their turds. These tests revealed that the virus could not be found in about half the cases. Roberts describes the polio vaccine saga as 'an incredible case of medical fraud', and says that the new rules for polio diagnosis are a perfect way to hide vaccine failure (p. 66)."

How are viruses isolated for study and vaccine production?

"In 1909 Landsteiner and Popper took the spinal cord from a 9-year-old polio victim, minced it up and mixed it with water. Presuming that the resulting suspension contained the poliovirus, they injected a cup of it into two monkeys; one of them was killed immediately and the other was slowly paralyzed. This experiment was hailed as proof that a virus, or ‘filterable agent’, caused polio – despite the fact that the liquid injected would also have contained cell debris, blood, DNA, RNA, proteins, enzymes, toxins, and possibly a variety of viruses. The suffering inflicted on the animals involved in such experiments was, and still is, widely considered an acceptable price to pay for ‘advancing’ human knowledge – which says a lot about our civilization.

"In 1910 Simon Flexner and Paul Lewis succeeded in apparently passing paralysis from one monkey to another by injecting a suspension of ground-up human backbone from a polio victim into a monkey’s brain, then extracting fluid from its brain and injecting this into another monkey’s brain, and so on. They, too, did not consider the multitude of other contaminants that could have been in this toxic stew, or ask themselves why the monkeys only became paralyzed if it was injected directly into their brains, thereby bypassing their immune systems. Nor did they consider that since the human material being put into the monkeys was alien to them, this could also be what was poisoning them. Yet this experiment was celebrated as further evidence that polio is caused by an infectious virus (pp. 45-6).

"In 1948, in another famous experiment, two scientists injected the diluted excrement of polio victims into the brains of suckling mice (3-7 days old), resulting in them becoming paralyzed. Although hailed as the successful ‘isolation’ of a virus that had been proved to cause polio in humans, this experiment proved only that paralysis could be induced in baby mice by injecting diseased human excrement into their brains. The hunt for the poliovirus began in the 1890s but by the 1950s no virus had been isolated and proved to cause polio: ‘What were being experimented with, and named as polio viruses, were fluids from cultures, and filtered extracts from diseased tissues and even from the excrement of sick children’ (p. 54).

"The tale of how the measles virus was first discovered and processed to make measles vaccines is equally disturbing (pp. 84-5). In the 1950s a team of scientists led by John Enders obtained some fluid – throat washings and blood – from a boy with measles called David Edmonston. When this was added to human post-natal cells in the lab, the cells became ill. This was taken to mean that a measles virus might be present. When this fluid was added to human cervical cancer cells and human carcinoma cells, the cells became even sicker. Under the microscope, giant multinuclear cells could be seen in the cultures, which was interpreted as a sign that the measles virus had distorted them, not that the cancers might be getting more malignant.

"After the fluid had been ‘passaged’ 23 times from one culture of human kidney cells to another and then 19 times through cultures of human amnion cells, the cells in the cultures began to assume highly deformed shapes. The team then tested the resulting cell culture fluid on monkeys and some got a mild illness in some respects resembling measles. This was taken as evidence that this toxic mix of mutant cells was a measles virus ‘isolate’ – known as the ‘Edmonston isolate’. Next, the culture with highly disordered cells was passaged nine times through amnion cells and then added to fertilized eggs. Some of the chick cells took on similar deformed shapes to those observed earlier. This Edmonston strain – containing mutated particles from poisoned bird cells – became the basis for some of our major measles vaccines.

Yikes! But how do they do it today? Are things any better?

"In case anyone thinks that virus isolation procedures have improved since the 1950s, here is the procedure for isolating the measles virus recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) (pp. 84, 252): Prepare a culture of cells from marmoset monkeys by ‘immortalizing’ them, i.e. making them cancerous. (To save money, measles and MMR vaccine manufacturers use cells from mashed chicken embryos instead.) Wearing rubber gloves and splash goggles, add a toxin called trypsin, which poisons the cells and causes some to fall away. Add nutrients and glucose and leave the cells alone for two or three days.

"Next add to the cell culture a small sample of urine or fluid from the nose or mouth from a measles patient, and place the culture in an incubation chamber. After an hour, inspect the cells under the microscope to see if any are rounded, distorted, or floating free, as they were immediately after trypsin was added. If they are, the CDC calls this proof that measles virus is present and is causing this illness. There is apparently no need to see the virus or to isolate it from the rest of the poisoned cell culture. The CDC says that if 50% of the cells are now distorted, the culture can be labelled ‘isolated measles-virus stock’. If less than 50% are ill at this stage, two antibiotics are added and if, when viewed a day later under the microscope, there are signs that cells have died or floated free, the culture can then be labelled ‘isolated measles-virus stock.’

"This procedure is astounding. The CDC makes no mention of the need to have a control culture, to isolate the measles virus from particles or toxins produced by the poisoned monkey cells, or to observe the virus with an electron microscope. No measles-like symptoms are looked for in the culture. There is no consideration of how the virus may cause cell deformation, let alone the specific symptoms of measles, or of the role played by the toxin added, or the fact that all cells placed under stress readily mutate.

"The fluid filtered off from a culture of this ‘isolate’ is used as a vaccine.
The children vaccinated will produce antibodies against all the numerous contaminants and toxins it contains, not just any measles virus present. So the filth contained in vaccines certainly ‘stimulates’ the immune system, but it may also overstimulate or overwhelm it. Measles in humans usually does little harm, but some cases are very serious. It is said to kill in the manner of ‘HIV’, by damaging the immune system so that other diseases linked to bacteria, particularly pneumonia and diarrhoea, make the child seriously ill. But there is no proof as yet that a virus is in any way involved.

Do we even know if we've identified the right viruses in the first place?

"If viruses (or fragments of them) cannot be found in studies of illnesses blamed on them, they are said to be ‘clever at mutating’.

"Virologists rarely attempt the very difficult task of identifying the presence of a whole virus. When they say they have found SV40 in a patient, or the bird flu virus in a dead bird (klein-klein-aktion.de), or any other virus, they do not mean they have found a whole virus – merely a tiny fragment of genetic code said to be unique to a viral species. But it is virtually impossible to prove uniqueness when so many viral species have mutating codes and so many remain to be discovered – experts say we have studied at most 0.4% of those that exist.

"Even when a genetic segment is reliably proved to be part of the genetic code of a protein belonging to a particular virus, this only indicates the protein’s prior presence, not that of the whole virus. It is strange that SV40 genetic code is only found in cancer cells whereas if they really are invading, and not produced locally, they would need to travel through other cells to get there. Sometimes cancer arises without them being present at all. In one experiment all the female rats got breast cancer after being injected with a filtered laboratory culture containing SV40, but no SV40 code was found in those cancers. It is worth remembering that Nixon’s ‘war on cancer’ in the 1970s was based on the theory that viruses cause cancers, but it flopped badly, finding practically no viruses linked to human cancers."

-That last bit would seem at first blush to run counter to one of the founding contentions in Doctor Mary's Monkey, but I think rather than discrediting the idea, it demonstrates the width and complexity of the issue.

For instance, the full article, (linked above) details a number of other fascinating insights; one of the main being that cells produce what we recognize as viral components as a means of normal communication and information sharing with each other. Say what...??? That concept by itself is so new and astonishing to me that I'm going to have to do some serious thinking about all of this!

-Anyway, if any of the above is accurate, then it appears the understanding and image we carry wrt virus and disease activities going on deep in our cells is a great deal less cut & dried than the simple version we have all been taught to believe, -and which we see as the foundation of assumptions upon which the entire pro/anti-vaccination debate is fought.

To add some more information on the illness cancer and it's implications....

_http://www.wetenschap-eindtijd.com/homepage_english/one_cycle_en_marriage/atlantis/star_children/genesis_cancer/genesis_cancer.html]http://www.wetenschap-eindtijd.com/homepage_english/one_cycle_en_marriage/atlantis/star_children/genesis_cancer/genesis_cancer.html[/url]
_http://www.wetenschap-eindtijd.com/homepage_english/possible_nature_cancer/possible_nature_cancer.html]http://www.wetenschap-eindtijd.com/homepage_english/possible_nature_cancer/possible_nature_cancer.html[/url]
_http://www.wetenschap-eindtijd.com/homepage_english/possible_nature_cancer/conditional_brainreflexes_and_/conditional_brainreflexes_and_.html]http://www.wetenschap-eindtijd.com/homepage_english/possible_nature_cancer/conditional_brainreflexes_and_/conditional_brainreflexes_and_.html[/url]

_http://www.wetenschap-eindtijd.com/homepage_english/possible_nature_cancer/conditional_brainreflexes_and_/david_horrobin/peter_safar/cancerous_worldsociety.html]http://www.wetenschap-eindtijd.com/homepage_english/possible_nature_cancer/conditional_brainreflexes_and_/david_horrobin/peter_safar/cancerous_worldsociety.html[/url]

Links edited by moderator

Armand said:
To add some more information on the illness cancer and it's implications....

Welcome to the Forum, Armand. It is customary here for new users to introduce themselves in our Newbie area. No need for personal data, just a bit about how you found us, if you've read any other Laura Knight-Jadczyk's books, etc.

I've recently been checking into this debate from a different perspective, that of adopting "parents" of a 1 year old rescue dog. I have a copy of Dr Richard Pitcairn's( D.V.M., Ph.D) book "Natural Health for Dogs and Cats" copyright 1995, and wanted to see if there was any up to date information on some of the concerns we had after taking him to vet for first visit. Simon, our husky/shephard mix, tested positive for Hookworm and Roundworm, as well as Lyme; while the worm results weren't a surprise, the Lyme results were disconcerting.

After searching for Pitcairn I came across an article he wrote back in 1993 titled "A New Look at the Vaccine Question". While he approached this topic from a homeopathic veterinarian's perspective, he sited the perspective of a homeopathic physician J Compton Burnett from 1884 (!) where he discussed the post-vaccine condition he called vaccinosis. Much of his observations were ascertained following the smallpox vaccine campaign in the 19th century.

From this Dr Pitcairn's article:
http://www.drpitcairn.com/new-look-at-vaccines/
Homeopathic Discovery of Vaccinosis

Of course, this “discovery”, which was actually more the reinvention of the wheel, prompted me to search the homeopathic literature for information about the relation of vaccination to disease. The most important source on this phenomenon is the book Vaccinosis and Its Cure by Thuja with Remarks on Homeoprophylaxis by J. Compton Burnett, M.D. The first edition of this book appeared in London in March 1884.

It is here that vaccination is first clearly described as a chronic disease. The effect of vaccination, besides the physical effects of stimulating an antibody response, is to establish a chronic disease — one that is long-lasting, indeed, in some cases a lifelong, condition. Burnett refers to the chronic disease that results from vaccination by the name Vaccinosis. So, we will adhere, in this discussion, to the same convention. Vaccinosis is to be understood as the disturbance of the vital force by vaccination that results in mental, emotional, and physical changes that can, in some cases, be a permanent condition.

Burnett gives several cases that demonstrate this. Several of them are in infants and children, showing the profound effects of vaccination on the growing organism. However, I wish to emphasize the long-standing effects of vaccination so will mention a couple of example cases to you.

Human Case 1

A woman, of about age 50, suffered greatly for 20 years from a condition of terrible pain in the eyes. The attacks of pain were so severe, that she would be confined to bed for days at a time and for some periods as long as six weeks.

In spite of many examinations and treatments by allopathic doctors, no relief was forthcoming.The patient was confined to a darkened room, her head bound, and crying from the pain. These attacks were always preceded by what seemed to be “flu” and the frequency of these episodes was such that she was confined to her room about half of every year.

As this patient had been extensively vaccinated, the use of Thuja as a remedy was used by Burnett. Thuja, has a type of cephalgia similar to that described by the patient and, indeed, use of Thuja 30C successfully resolved the condition in six weeks. A follow-up in one year showed that the cure held.

Human Case 2

A young woman, 19 years of age, suffered from severe headaches for nine years. The attacks were characterized by a pain in the back of the head as if it were being squeezed in a vice with throbbing of the head as if it would burst. These attacks occurred once or twice a week.

Associated symptoms were habitual constipation, poor appetite, a tendency towards styes, eruption of boils, cold feet, easily made motion-sick, tendency to faint, skin sensitive to wind which becomes rough with cracks forming in the lips. The patient had been vaccinated against smallpox at three months of age, seven years of age, and again at fourteen years. In spite of this vaccination, she had actually come down with smallpox at age 10!

She was treated with Thuja, in low potency, over a period of several months and was eventually cured of her symptoms. A two year follow-up confirmed the stability of the cure.

Many other cases are described in Burnett’s little book. Lest you think that only head pain is the outcome of vaccinosis, let me hasten to give brief descriptions of some of the others.

Observed symptoms of vaccinosis:

Wasting away (marasmus) of an infant being nursed by a recently vaccinated mother.
Several cases of skin eruptions, pimples, ringworm.
Enlarged cervical lymphatic glands and unhealthy lungs tending towards tuberculosis.
Loss of hair, in patches, on the face of men.
Unusual susceptibility to influenza and general ill-health.
Facial acne and nasal dermatitis.
Diseased fingernails.
Chronic vertigo.
Paralysis and muscular weakness.
Very painful spine, with weakness, inflammation, twitchings, etc.
Hand cramps and enlargement of the spleen.
Insufficient growth in children with paralysis on one-half of the face.

These cases and others, in subsequent books, began to present to the homeopathic community the nature of vaccinosis. Indeed, it was possible, from these cases for Burnett to declare vaccinosis a variant of the sycosis miasm. As you will already know, sycosis is characterized by affections of the skin, the lymphatics, the immune system, susceptibility to fungal infections, susceptibility to cold, damp weather, arthritis, affections of the blood, and many other symptoms of this sort. Most importantly, it is typical of the sycotic miasm, and therefore of vaccinosis, to develop growths of all types — cysts, polyps, warts, tumors and cancers.

Some of Burnett’s other books, especially Tumors of the Breast and their Treatment and Cure by Medicines, Curability of Tumors by Medicines, and Delicate, Backward, Puny and Stunted Children especially bring out some of the variety inherent in vaccinosis and the tremendous damage it can do once established. One more thing I will mention before leaving the subject of Burnett’s work. This is his interesting observation that the person that is most susceptible to contracting the disease being vaccinated against is more likely to die (after being vaccinated) when they do come in contact with the natural disease. In other words, rather than protecting some individuals as planned, it actually makes them more susceptible. The vaccination having created a chronic disease ahead of time, can predispose the patient to a more serious natural illness which combines with the established vaccinosis. As we shall see later in this presentation, there is evidence that this is what has happened in vaccinated populations.

Does this extend our understanding of vaccinosis? We can expand our definition to say that vaccinosis is the establishment of, instead of the acute natural disease, a chronic condition which now has the time to develop a multitude of manifestations not ordinarily seen. Another way of saying this is that the process of laboratory modification of a viral disease to make a vaccination strain is the conversion of the disease from acute to chronic. The virus has been changed so that its natural tendency to arouse a strong response is gone. Instead it can be introduced into the body in a form that does not elicit much of a reaction. The result is the establishment of a chronic disease that has never been seen before in clinical practice.

In the article, he also shares some of his more stubborn animal cases, which were finally resolved with the homeopathic remedy Thuja (thuya).
He writes regarding Thuja:
What, then, is the significance of Thuja as a remedy? Thuja is the most important remedy to be used for that state induced by vaccination. Other remedies noted to have this correspondence are Sulphur, Mezereum, Malandrinum, Sarsaparilla, Carcinosin, and Silicea among others. Malandrinum and Carcinosin are interesting remedies because both are nosodes — the former from horses with “grease heel” and the latter from a cancerous discharge from a human being. Thuja, Mezereum, and Sarsaparilla are vegetable remedies — Thuja from the Arbor vitae tree, Mezereum is known as Spurge olive, and Sarsaparilla an herbal medicine. Sulphur, the element and Silicea, which is silicon dioxide or quartz are mineral remedies. Thus we have representations from all the major remedy classes.

It gradually dawned on me that the underlying problem in some of my difficult cases was a state of illness that had been induced by vaccination. So, rather than simply use a totality of symptoms to choose my prescription, I found it more effective to emphasize the rubric “Vaccination, effects of” almost to the exclusion of other remedies. In this way, I was able to make progress in some very frustrating clinical situations.

The whole article is sure to provide an ah-ha moment to anyone who has been keeping up with this debate. Prior to reading this, I had felt up to date, but the mechanism of vaccine related illnesses was still elusive. This literally blew me away... especially since this was recognized over 130 years ago!! The bright side is that there is a homeopathic course of treatment for vaccinosis if you can find a homeopath that practices classical homeopathy.

This is an important issue for pet owners, as well. Pitcairn's article relates some of the vaccinosis symptoms of dogs post rabies and distemper vaccines, with great advice for altering vaccination schedules.
Homeopathic Alternatives to Vaccines: http://www.drpitcairn.com/ (click on the lectures and talks link on his homepage)

James Compton Burnett's book can be found on the internet by searching for his full name.

Now consider the recent respiratory virus HEV D68 affecting children... fever, rash?.... sounds like measles, or rubella, doesn't it?

And how about Ebola?, it's in the same family of viruses (filovirus) as the polio virus and the Marburg virus. Marburg virus was discovered in Marburg GER in 1967, following an outbreak. Marburg GER is also where they were developing and producing the polio vaccine about that same time. Incidentally, similar filoviral outbreaks, by other names based on region of outbreak were also noted in the following years. Wonder how this corresponds with past polio vaccine trials/campaigns in Africa.

Anyone remember the disappearing documentary titled "The Origin of AIDS" (aka Dr Mary's Monkey story?)which pointed to the polio vaccine trials performed in Africa?
The documentary's rights were sold to a Canadian company, who, rather than releasing it, buried it and any copies on the web disappeared as well, due to copyright infringement issues. (I remember unsuccessfully trying to download this with dial-up, so it had to have been about 10 years ago.)

Thank-you Skyfarmr for offering up Burnett's perspective.

As it happens, other authors from that period, (1889) had similar misgivings over the science of vaccination.

I just read an essay on Edward Jenner, the inventor of Vaccination, (written by Jennifer Craig)

_http://www.vaccinationcouncil.org/2010/02/26/smallpox-vaccine-origins-of-vaccine-madness/

Craig offers a hair-raising account of medical ignorance and hubris. Her essay draws heavily on a book by Charles Creighton, published 1889, about 100 years after Jenner's time, (which can be read in full at the following link. It's a long read, but it's a very telling account, well worth the trouble).

_http://www.whale.to/vaccines/creighton_b.html

In short, Edward Jenner is described very unfavorably by Creighton, who calls into question the heroic image created by other biographical materials surrounding Jenner. He describes Jenner's early association with John Hunter, a respected surgeon and scientist of the day, and through looking at a series of letters passed between the two over the course of a decade, offers a convincing picture of Jenner as being lazy, unmethodical and manipulative. Jenner's only claim to fame was a half-baked paper he wrote about how he watched a baby cuckoo pushing the competing young from the nest it had been deceptively placed into by the mother cuckoo. Upon the weight of this single bit of observation which took him all of one afternoon, (after years of Jenner's contributing nothing to any field of study), and on the strong support of his caring and respected friend, Edward Jenner managed to squirrel his way into a chair in the Royal Society.

Creighton while expressing criticism of Jenner's lazy methods and character, found it unlikely that Jenner's story of baby cuckoos killing off the other hatchlings was reliable.

-However, a quick visit to YouTube shows that Creighton was wrong about the veracity of Jenner's observation. Baby cuckoos really do kill off the natural babies of their unwitting adoptive parents and trick those same parents into desperately over-working to provide food even after the cuckoo swells into a creature several times larger than themselves.

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SO1WccH2_YM

Disregarding Jenner's story of the cuckoo may be the only fault with Creighton's work. The rest of his book describes the resulting horror show of Jenner's work as his smallpox vaccines were accepted by the governments of the day and administered, often under legal penalty if refused, across Europe with catastrophic results and media spin which is eerily similar to that which we hear today.

But going sideways for a moment...

Take a look at that frightful video of the cuckoo baby pushing eggs out of the nest.

Now consider Jenner's own life; a lazy, selfish young man who was treated with a parental kind of devotion and affection by John Hunter, (Jenner spent a couple of his formative years living under Hunter's care). Hunter, a dedicated and hard-working scientist with a legitimate claim on respect whose friendship Jenner, at best did nothing to earn, and at worst outright abused, -promoted against all reason Jenner into a chair of high standing in the Royal Society. It is unlikely that Jenner would have ever progressed on his own merits had it not been for Hunter. But once ascended, from this high official position, he was able to successfully push his later assertions about being able to cure smallpox with pus derived from sores on horses and cows.

It strikes me that there was an awful symmetry between the behavior of the baby cuckoo and Edward Jenner.

Both Creighton's book and Craig's essay give a solid overview of just how amazingly irrational and disastrous was Jenner's vaccine invention. The smallpox inoculation, far from curing the illness, either killed or sickened many tens of thousands of people. It is a story of leveraging ignorance, greed, political impropriety and legal hounding of the populace with roaring success. It's a horror story.

And it was the birth of vaccination science. Crude stupidity brought to us by a creepy little man masquerading as a scientist.

It appears that not much has changed, except the level of delusional acceptance by today's population. Google, "Edward Jenner" and you will be overwhelmed by the sheer number of whitewashed historical accounts surrounding the man, hailing him as a hero.

Amazing.

I received word from Amazon. They told me that the supplier wouldn't be sending me a copy of the book I ordered:

_http://www.amazon.com/Fear-Invisible-Janine-Roberts/dp/0955917727

I was issued a refund.

Okay. It was a used copy, so perhaps they mis-filed it or something. Anyway, I went down to the library and put in a search request for "Fear of the Invisible". If there's a copy in their system, they'll let me know and have it shipped to my local branch. If not, I'll try another on-line seller. A bit frustrating, but I suppose that's to be expected with a book of this sort.

In the meantime.., I found a couple of interviews with Mrs. Roberts. She describes the modern method used to create vaccines, (the reality of which stands in stark contrast to the popular belief), and how the various government medical systems deliberately skew the on-the-ground results to guarantee a positive spin from otherwise grim figures.

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7r8Mw6D0bX4

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-dbpiEtEEU

The first link appears to be a clip from a much longer video:

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXhfvD6GEyY

Janine Roberts' information, she tells us, comes from within the pharmaceutical industry itself, from both vaccine professionals and from digging through industry and government paperwork.

Bill Gates Is A De-Population Junkie Don't You Know ??
He'll Be Immune From It Though, Because...Well, He's Bill Gates

_http://vactruth.com/2013/11/26/vaccine-associated-polio/

People In Africa Have Been Killing Medical Personnel
Because They Believe The Deaths Are Deliberate

Hi karpenter,

I'd like to invite you to post an intro in the newbies section of the forum so we can get to know you better. It doesn't have to be long, just a little something about yourself and how you found the forum. :)

I've Been Asked These Questions
And Replied To SuperModerator Nienna

I Don't Feel A Personal Need To Blab About Myself
As All Things Will Become Apparent Over Time, Should I Choose To Stay.

Is That Step Compulsory ??

karpenter said:
I've Been Asked These Questions
And Replied To SuperModerator Nienna

I Don't Feel A Personal Need To Blab About Myself
As All Things Will Become Apparent Over Time, Should I Choose To Stay.

Is That Step Compulsory ??

Reread the forum guidelines if this forum is something for you, cause right now it looks like you hit the: :wrongbar:

Back
Top Bottom