dearputin.com : Raise your voice and stand up for what's right!

More shared in Russian: here and here (as a part of another news). Both these websites represent Russian Far East: Vladivostok and Amur Region.

And here is the comment left by some Russian forum participant a couple of days ago (in Russian):
On the one hand, the number of people is very small.
On the other hand, considering the wild anti-Russian propaganda - it's big.
The signees are the smartest people on the planet. :D
It was also posted at the major Russian social TV show Man and the Law website.

Laurelayn said:
I read and signed it as well...I hope I don't get a jackboot visitation for it.
I also find it heartwrenchingly sad that I even feel it necessary to think that way.
:cry:
L.

I can understand how you feel here. But if you say nothing eventually their actions will make it to your front door. Then what? Conversely, if the word gets out to enough people ( read 545 vs 300 million) There may be a chance that this could be averted or at the very least help some realize that something is very fishy about the fact that so very few pathological types are controlling everything and everyone else. How does that even happen?

And given the Snowden revelations (if we can call them that), the NSA and other oppressive bureaucracies most likely can tap anything/anyone they wish so I say let's give them something to monitor.

Signed and shared (several times) Signature count over 33,000!

Interesting to see where we are getting the most signatures

4iKCckU.png

Apparently Germany has had it up to here (pointing above head) with the games.

Keep it up everyone! :bacon:

Chu said:
Mariama said:
Shared and signed. Maybe I will share it on more mainstream sites, where one can leave comments?

Sure! You can tweet, retweet and share it on FB wherever you want, and have fun too. A lot of people are spreading it around it seems. Gogogo!

Thanks Chu!
I have been sending tweets and e-mail messages to several Dutch and Flemish websites. I have been learning about alternative news sites that I didn't know even existed. I will check later whether the letter translated into Dutch has already been published somewhere.

So far there is one Dutch website that has published my favourite letter to Putin: :)
They did a nice job, too.

_http://www.ohln.nl/index.php/opmerkelijk-1/14066-burgers-europa-sturen-open-brief-aan-president-poetin-en-de-russische-bevolking

Vitaly Podvitsky has made a funny cartoon on the subject (he posted it on September 12th, but I only saw it today). :lol2:
He shared it on his personal page in Vkontakte social network: http://vk.com/supercartoon. His inscription:
There is a project where healthy and adequate people of the world decided to apologize to Vladimir Putin and Russian people. The opinion of inadequate people is well-known.
ijJy3ZLzquU.jpg

Back
Top Bottom