Scottish independence referendum

The vote was probably rigged. So will the Scots "turn the other cheek" as readily as the Americans have in the past? After all, there is obviously a huge chunk of them that have had enough, enough to vote to be independent. So will they see through this nonsense?

Scottish referendum result undoubtedly rigged

They have stolen this landslide referendum victory from Scots, who have always been fiercely independent. Until more evidence emerges of fraud, I encourage Scots to gauge for themselves just how many of their fellow Scotsmen voted Yes or No, perhaps by forming local committees to conduct informal polls, then watch as you learn that the true result was 70%+ in favour of independence.

Hopefully there's enough fire still burning that will propel the Scots to heed this advice.

I am curious about something, observing how things had been evolving in pretty much all over the world, under which premise, you Scottish people, thought that there was a possibility to get the independence? Sorry, is just that to me, the result -obviously rigged- was the one you were to obtain. As if, it was already agreed by all/almost parts. Yes, could be coercive agreements. Rigged related ballots is the most obvious. It figures to me, that rigged related ballots are being to be focused on, for hidding other issues. I suppose my thoughts come from being accustom to rigged vote system.

mabar said:
I am curious about something, observing how things had been evolving in pretty much all over the world, under which premise, you Scottish people, thought that there was a possibility to get the independence?
Pre determined or not, apathy is worse than voting no in my opinion. We had to try and if anything it has brought many of us closer together.

Yes it's indeed an interesting question.
At least, if such a vote has to be done in the future in another country, the population should take care of such fraudulent practices and do its best to avoid them. The organisation of the vote has to be handled by the population itself.

We'll know in a near future if the scottish people accept the results or not - I would like to think that a popular initiative will conduct to an "unofficial" and partial re-vote session which will bring new results ... and what's have to happen will happen then.

Why not use our minds, I mean the SOTT community, to think about such popular initiative. A good question to ask to the C's just after the initial one is "Is this worth it to organize a kind of 'spirit meditation session' in order to help scottish people to take care themselves of their future" ? Like what they did in some US towns to diminish the crimes rates - and it "worked" ... (?)

dredger said:
Why not use our minds, I mean the SOTT community, to think about such popular initiative. A good question to ask to the C's just after the initial one is "Is this worth it to organize a kind of 'spirit meditation session' in order to help scottish people to take care themselves of their future" ? Like what they did in some US towns to diminish the crimes rates - and it "worked" ... (?)
Hi, if I understand well the idea of spirit meditation session, that would be a violation of people's free will. It is best to share knowledge, and then people will choose whether to receive it and whether to act or not.

mkrnhr said:
dredger said:
Hi, if I understand well the idea of spirit meditation session, that would be a violation of people's free will. It is best to share knowledge, and then people will choose whether to receive it and whether to act or not.

The video series by Laura goes also a bit in this direction and is as mentioned by mkrnhr a factor of free will and accepting it.

Knowledge & Being

It seems a big amount of fraud was involved! :shock: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,36092.0.html

(Perceval) Was there any vote fraud in the Scottish vote for independence?

A: Yes.

Q: (Kniall) Did they rig it for "No"?

A: Yes.

Q: (Perceval) What was the real percentage of "Yes for Independence" votes?

A: 73%

Quote from: dredger on Today at 05:51:35 PM

Hi Mk,

No it's not at all what I imagined. I do not want to violate people's will, but in a way, help circumstances in a way to bring them to the comprehension of the problem.
Like the example I gave about mediation sessions held in US in order to diminish the crimes rate, it wasn't targeted to modify in a direct manner people's will, but as a global wish to reduce them. And it's just this question I would like to ask the C's : is it worth it or not, is it ok with the concept of non intervention on their will as you warn about. It's like when you would like that such person "lives" such a experience to understand something, help them, in overall, to open their eyes ...

As years go on, I'm starting to stop to want changing people, and my speech is more now an explanation of facts finished by "do what you wish knowing that" :) - and in overall, I try to my best with what I know, limitated by my own problems I also try to dig in.

Ok I read last post : 73% of people want the separation - wouah ! They indeed should re-do it, but now, it's the population who have to take care about the voting system. I wish them to do it.

I’m glad that I was wrong :) There is hope for Scotland. They can rig the elections but the overall feeling among the people is against them. And that’s more than they can ever have.

I was surprised that the No vote won the election. I had hope for the Scots, and a sort of solidarity for the little guy, so to speak. I guess I may have been too hopeful and forgot the machinations of the PTB. But nonetheless, the backlash is pretty good, given that 70,000 have already signed a petition for a recount. Surely, they could botch any recounts as well.

http://www.sott.net/article/286058-Scottish-independence-stolen-Petition-demanding-referendum-be-re-held-reaches-70000-signatures-in-one-day

dredger said:

I think that would be like trying to violate the free will of the Scottish people, a few quotes I wrote down a while back sort of sum this up well

"If you focus "love and light" on others with the belief that they need to be fixed, that they are broken in some way, that is what you will experience. If we think we have to save others or transform them by focusing our love and light on them we are living in judgement and we are violating their free will. Nobody can teach what is not ready to be learned. And to try to destroy or change another persons choices or perspective or work or lessons is to align with the darkness"

"Until an individual realises that "having faith" is a form of commanding they have no hope of truly asking the universe for answers"

"It is the work of making the physical vehicle "down here" receptive to what one chooses to align with "up there", as opposed to trying to forcibly change something "up there" in order to have it "down here". This process is very much involved with what is called discernment."

"We have some idea that our reality is something of a stage upon which the dramas of fourth density are projected. In short, it seems evident that the energies of Creation emanate “downward,” and our individuality as human beings is merely an expression of these theological dramas. To attempt to exert our will or to make our voice travel “upward,” against Creation, results only in the strengthening of the forces that violate free will, because it is, in essence, an attempt to violate the free will of Creation. This is why praying, rituals designed to change reality, positive thinking with the intent to change something “up there,” in order to receive the benefits “down here,” is always doomed to produce more strife, misery and suffering.
What we can do is to prepare ourselves for the emanations that are travelling “downward” to be better received. So, indeed, my correspondent is correct: “There is a ‘symmetry balance’ which posits that we are in control of the Matrix. The Matrix reflects us and we it. What we become – it becomes.”

So with this in mind I don't believe spirit meditation is a desirable path, if the Scottish people want help they will ask or come together to solve their own problems.

When the majority of Scots who were in the 73% who voted YES find out that they have been dudded, I reckon there will be a lot of people going blue in the face!

Back
Top Bottom