How is Laura?

loreta

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Via Facebook we know that Laura had a accident and broke her coccyx and cracked her sacrum. These are very sensitive parts of the body. I wish that she is recuperating as best as she can, and hope that she will be ok very soon. :hug2:

loreta said:
Via Facebook we know that Laura had a accident and broke her coccyx and cracked her sacrum. These are very sensitive parts of the body. I wish that she is recuperating as best as she can, and hope that she will be ok very soon. :hug2:

Ditto! :flowers:

Sorry to hear this!

get-well-card-smiley-thumbnail2.jpg
tulips.jpg

It is funny seeing this thread as i hadnt heard about this till now but i was getting an off feeling about Laura as well. I have had been having a series of vague dreams the past few nights that i cant even remember but it has givien me a sense of foreboding. I thought that due to my own life circumstances that maybe i was just projecting. Please keep us informed as to how you are doing and what types of treatments you are using. Have you been using comfrey?

Thanks for posting. I don't do facebook, so would not have clicked why it was so quiet on the boards.
Hope you recover fast Laura. Best wishes SB

Destabilizing for sure ! I just hope you'll get a new strength through this trial, Laura. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom