How is Laura?

Laura said:
Checking in tonight for the first time in a few days. I'm getting better and getting a LOT, LOT, LOT of reading done which has just got to be databased so it can be shared. You will NOT believe what a liar Josephus was!

:lol:

I can't wait to hear about that!

I'm glad you're getting better and hope you keep on recovering.

:flowers:

Chu said:
She is doing better, but can't spend much time sitting down. She has noticed that it she sits down for long, it hurts and delays the healing process. But the great news is that she is doing LOTS of reading, research and writing, and has made very good discoveries. She was saying earlier that she may make a video or a radio show about it (and she can do that standing up), so that you all get to hear some of it.

Thank you all for caring! :love:

Glad to hear she's healing up :hug2:

Great to hear you are getting better Laura and thank you for the update.

:lol: I already believe what a liar Josephus was! Just the same, looking forward to the details of your discoveries.

I had to slow down myself this week so as to not fall into temptation to ask for Laura´s recovery. The C´s predicted four months until she would feel better and I couldn´t avoid feeling somewhat worried when seeing she was still around the forum right after her accident, ... :wrongbar: .... :whistle:

I am so happy your "rest time" is showing itself to be very productive and I applaud too the video or radio show idea as long as you won´t stress your body in the intent. :love:

So glad to hear you are on the right road to recovery Laura! Really looking forward to hearing about the new discoveries. Also great is the time that was 're-prioritized' for the Julius Caesar/ new secret history book! I am so excited about getting my paws on this one! All totally ground-breaking as usual. Really miss your 'presence' though I know you are not far away and with far better things to come.

Forever working in difficult circumstances - thank you so much Laura and everyone at the Chateau.
:hug:

Yas said:
Laura said:
Checking in tonight for the first time in a few days. I'm getting better and getting a LOT, LOT, LOT of reading done which has just got to be databased so it can be shared. You will NOT believe what a liar Josephus was!

It is a great joy that everything is progressing well, Laura! :flowers:

l apprenti de forgeron said:
Yas said:
Laura said:

It is a great joy that everything is progressing well, Laura! :flowers:

It`s great to hear of your healing progress, Laura and glad that some good is coming out of it! :hug2:

First of all, thanks Chu for the quick update....

Laura said:

And thank you Laura, it's always great to hear from you and to know you're getting better plus all the new discoveties you've made :)

I was getting worried, conjuring up all sorts of panicky-junk pictures in my mind, then remembered the Sott Talk Radio team sounds normal in the broadcasts, so Laura is doing her well deserved mystical / alchemical rest, meaning I have nothing to worry about and better go back to work..

Pete said:
Thanks for the update you two and so glad to know you are feeling better Laura. :hug2:

Ditto. Glad you are feeling better and still burning the midnight oil, Laura. ;) :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom