Was Bill Hicks' death natural?

AutomatedMan

Padawan Learner
Since the recent untimely deaths of Robin Williams and Joan Rivers, I began thinking about how these comedians have touched our lives. Knowing how raunchy and vulgar both these comedian were known to be, I thought of Bill Hicks and his vulgar humor. I was too young to appreciate him while alive but I've listened to his CDs, watched various comedy sketches on youtube, and watched the documentary, American: the Bill Hicks story. IMHO, I feel Bill Hicks is one of the best stand up comedians ever (but that is for another discussion :) ).

Knowing how the PTB would react to someone as charismatic and courageous as Bill, his death seems a bit suspect. These folks also have the capability of administering cancer via a gun (see _http://www.sott.net/article/259371-CIA-cancer-weapon-killed-Chavez). I remembered this revelation hit me after reading this article that a lot of untimely deaths due to cancer by influential people could be attributed to this. It's quite scary that this technology was available in the 70s and we can only speculate what has been developed since. :(

Given all this, here's my question for the C's:

"Was Bill Hicks death by cancer natural or actually a murder?"

A followup if it was not natural:

"Who was involved in killing him and why was he killed?"

I don't know if there would be a good enough reason to kill him off. He was a big promoter of psychedelic drugs which the C's tell us cause an imbalance in the prime chakra so I would be inclined to think that they would be happy to have him around to promote this and have everyone take hallucinogens and get screwed up scrambled minds:

"Q: I want to you have lost a fan because he was not happy with what he considered to be "internal inconsistencies" in that you were NOT favorably disposed toward hallucinations produced by substances such as Mescaline and Ayahuasca, but yet you recommend Melatonin because it is a hallucinogen. Then, you said that spiritual powers could not be obtained through chemicals or plant type means, but then said that Melatonin exercises psychic abilities. Could you comment on this?

A: Several comments: First of all, "fan" is short for "fanatic." Secondly, melatonin does not force an alteration in physiological brain chemicals, as do mescaline, peyote, LSD, etc. Accessing the higher levels of psychical awareness through such processes is harmful to the balance levels of the prime chakra. This is because it alters the natural rhythms of psychic development by causing reliance on the part of the subject, thus subjugating the learning process. It is a form of self-imposed abridging of free will. Melatonin simply allows the system to clear obstructions in the brain chemistry naturally, thereby allowing the subject to continue to learn at a natural pace. And, it is by no means unimportant that melatonin is a natural body hormone. The other substances mentioned are, at least in part, synthetic, with the exception of peyote. But even that is not a natural ingredient of the human physiological being. And besides, we have already discussed the importance, or lack thereof, of those who pass judgment upon this exercise, or communication."

There are some people who suggest that Bill Hicks was given an opportunity to sell out and became Alex Jones. There is video of the original Alex Jones who sounds and looks nothing like the current one. Odd, I know. But there are many synchronicities and similarities. Hicks was based in Austin Tx and passed away right before the current Alex Jones appeared on the scene. Both Hicks and Jones have the same producer/tv studio. There is video of Max Keiser teasing Alex Jones calling him Bill. Facial similarities - they both rant in the same key. I don't know, of course, but, it wouldn't surprise me. Lots of vids on youtube, although most are poorly done by amateurs. I don't think it really matters a whole lot one way or the other. But I think it is an interesting conspiracy theory to be aware of.

BHelmet said:
There are some people who suggest that Bill Hicks was given an opportunity to sell out and became Alex Jones. There is video of the original Alex Jones who sounds and looks nothing like the current one. Odd, I know. But there are many synchronicities and similarities. Hicks was based in Austin Tx and passed away right before the current Alex Jones appeared on the scene. Both Hicks and Jones have the same producer/tv studio. There is video of Max Keiser teasing Alex Jones calling him Bill. Facial similarities - they both rant in the same key. I don't know, of course, but, it wouldn't surprise me. Lots of vids on youtube, although most are poorly done by amateurs. I don't think it really matters a whole lot one way or the other. But I think it is an interesting conspiracy theory to be aware of.

I took a look online earlier this month and realized there are a lot of similarities between the 2. Bill's friend, who was a camera man for Alex Jones in the beginning was one interesting thread that I found. I believe he was Alex's producer that you mentioned. The similarities are there but I guess I'd want to know why would some one go to great lengths to transform their persona like that?

I remember when I wrote this, I was trying to grasp how many people out there have been killed by nefarious individuals for speaking out about non-mainstream ideas that closed in on the truth of events. I learned about the Waco standoff from his comedy sadly as I was too young to comprehend what happened. He had a dark sardonic humor that lightened the hopelessness I used to feel after reading some conspiracy theories out there on the net. I realize now that some of his humor was a bit more crude and his view of humanity through out the act was in stark contrast to the enlightening stories he would end his act with. You never know where his true self shown through.

Acknowledging that the truth can be stranger than fiction, I have to consider that this 'You only live twice' scenario is be plausible. Hicks was pretty unconventional in the way he approached his view of reality and definitely wasn't the type to employ external consideration :). The idea of him 'transforming' into Alex Jones has appeal because of self preservation and the ability to still be in the limelight, although in a different theater. I do wonder if he was coerced into doing it, but we may never know!

I think copious amounts of drugs/alcohol and stress are more likely to have done him in. Still, he did have a big following and his clips are still inspirational for many today, so who knows?

I found this pretty hilarious :lol:. The resemblance in this picture is uncanny but I still have to say: No way (plus the ear and nose are different). If there's any conspiracy theory not worth wasting time on, it is this one.

AutomatedMan said:
Since the recent untimely deaths of Robin Williams and Joan Rivers, I began thinking about how these comedians have touched our lives. Knowing how raunchy and vulgar both these comedian were known to be, I thought of Bill Hicks and his vulgar humor. I was too young to appreciate him while alive but I've listened to his CDs, watched various comedy sketches on youtube, and watched the documentary, American: the Bill Hicks story. IMHO, I feel Bill Hicks is one of the best stand up comedians ever (but that is for another discussion :) ).

Knowing how the PTB would react to someone as charismatic and courageous as Bill, his death seems a bit suspect. These folks also have the capability of administering cancer via a gun (see _http://www.sott.net/article/259371-CIA-cancer-weapon-killed-Chavez). I remembered this revelation hit me after reading this article that a lot of untimely deaths due to cancer by influential people could be attributed to this. It's quite scary that this technology was available in the 70s and we can only speculate what has been developed since. :(

Given all this, here's my question for the C's:

"Was Bill Hicks death by cancer natural or actually a murder?"

A followup if it was not natural:

"Who was involved in killing him and why was he killed?"

You can't really put Joan Rivers and Hicks at the same level, the former was purely vulgar without substance, to say the least. Hicks was, on the contrary, very spot on in his commentary.

Back
Top Bottom