For the emotional struggles..

lilyalic

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I was reading over series one of the Wave, and found something that may be useful for others, as it has proved for me.

I seem to be going through some high emotional struggles regarding anxiety, my Counselor speculates it to be somewhat of an bereavement anxiety due to the narcissistic family and pass relationships etc.
I'm definitely struggling NOT TO project my 'thoughts' onto others, and although I'll be thinking of that (the fact that I am projecting) it'll still come through as a stubborn remark, and sometimes seems impossible to remove the ego. EE definitely helps though!

Anyway, here's the quote:
"I speculate that there are others who have the potential and inner nature to become aware. The aliens probably abduct these also, but, because of some "law" that must exist in their realm, they cannot just kill them to eliminate them as a threat. So, they implant them with mechanical devices designed to direct their thoughts toward self-destruction, or into useless pathways and senseless speculations, and also to manipulate their emotional states so that when they begin to get close to a truth or to some knowledge formulation, they can be obfuscated by their own emotions. Breaking through these control programs is an enormous task.

A lot of things can happen in these situations. Either the person learns to move through these states of obfuscation, or they become fixated in them and are lost. These emotional states can involve likes and dislikes, positive and negative perceptions of an emotional sort that have nothing to do with any true reality.

People can be emotionally driven to marry inappropriately so that the marriage partner becomes the controller and energy vampire; people can be emotionally driven to desire something so much that they are completely lost in their desire and will create all sorts of mental rationalizations that they use to convince themselves that what they are doing is appropriate and leading them to knowledge when it is really just another illusion.
Seemingly synchronous events can be created and presented to the individual to persuade them that what they are doing or thinking is along the correct path because the very universe has "confirmed" it for them thereby."

It's a very important quote in my opinion and observing some of the life stories and situations to be found within the forum it seems likely that such manipulation may indeed have a real and practical application in our lives. Personally, when I look back at my own life it seems there are many junctures where I thought I was being offered 'gifts' from the Universe or breaks in life, certain appealing synchronicities if you like, which in retrospect I can see now were definite markers of things starting to go very wrong and which turned out to be long term disasters. Particularly in the realm of relationships as the quote mentions.

I guess there's a potential trap in how we interpret this quote though. If one is not sufficiently self aware, the inclination may be to simply project ALL (or a disproportionate amount) of our shortcomings onto 'hyper-dimensional' manipulation and see ourselves as victims.Coupled with the possibility of being under the influence of outside manipulation (which of course we are via very 3D forces anyway), we have to take into account our own poor choices in life and our inability to recognise the how, where and why of how our energy and our very beings are being vectored.

Becoming overly paranoid and fearful is perhaps another trap and I've certainly been there in the past. Whilst accepting the idea that our lives may be manipulated by unseen forces and indeed 'negative beings' is one of the bleakest possibilities available to us, it seems that in terms of soul evolution and the learning curve, as 3D humans, this is one threshold that must be passed through at some point if we are to work towards the goal of true liberation. Isn't it shocking that so many new-agers believe that ET's are influencing their lives in unseen positive ways and that they actually balk at the idea that negative beings could be doing the same? Especially when all the data suggests that the latter is what's happening.

The crucial appendage to the quote is of course that such manipulation can only take place with our help. i.e. by admonishing free will and ignoring the possibility of hyper-dimensional influence. Obviously that's why the work is really the only way out of such a mess: as we gain awareness and perspicacity we begin to see the patterns and bonds in our lives which manipulate our beings, whether they be from a higher density or not. Another quote here, paraphrased from SHOTW sums it up perfectly, particularly the last sentence:

From Secret History of the World
“In the case of the idea of man being “food” for hyperdimensional beings, there is an enormous amount of both vertical and lateral corroboration of all kinds. So much so that, in fact, it is almost impossible to understand why it is not generally known. Clearly, there have been deliberate efforts to “hide this fact”. And, the fact that it is hidden may itself tell us something.

The point is, when Don Juan and Gurdjieff and the Cassiopaeans (and others) tell us that our religions, our social structure, our values, our beliefs about our spiritual nature and condition have been deliberately created to perpetuate the illusion that we are free; that we are (or can be) “special and adored children of a loving God”; that we are or can be “co-creators” with God, that we can do anything at all of a positive and powerful nature, we need to carefully examine this issue!

But it is work to examine it objectively. It is hard work because it consists of long and difficult self-examination in order to be able to overcome the emotions that prevent us from discovering what illusions we are hanging onto, what illusions are preventing us from seeing and acting in such a way as to become free.........

As we continue to think in these terms, it becomes more and more apparent that this Great Work of the alchemists was essentially the process of becoming “free of the Matrix”, described in alchemical and allegorical terms...........

This hyperdimensional world is all around us, yet we are unable to see it because it is beyond the range of our senses. All the objects of our world are very likely just our limited perceptions of what is happening in this total reality.

Since those forces that create and maintain the Matrix have so much to lose, they exert a great deal of energy to keep the Matrix of lies and false beliefs in place. And doing it from a state of hyperdimensional reality enables them to work from a state of timelessness, so as to be able to produce all the perceived effects that support their agenda; the Evil Magician of Gurdjieff; the “Flyer“ of Castaneda; the Shaitans of the Sufis. And the reality has been manipulated for so long that it seems natural. It has become a comfortable prison in which Stockholm Syndrome reigns supreme, and the inmates love their captors...........

Thus it is that we may find that our religious myths and rites are remnants of narratives – a message in a bottle – designed to explain these phenomena, and that the monotheistic versions, declaring a Final End, or a Judgment Day of a final end, are merely distortions of the myth designed to establish a Control System on our planet. These distortions are beneficial to those who seek power and wealth, who are under the control of archetypal forces of another realm of which our own reality is but a shadow or a reflection. Let me reiterate: I do not mean, here, to suggest that this other realm is “astral” or ephemeral or non-material. I am suggesting that it is an intermediate realm of para-physical, hyper-dimensional beings whose existence and nature has been carefully concealed from us for millennia – for a reason that is not to our benefit........

And as we have learned from Jesus, Gurdjieff and the Gnostic Sufis, Castaneda, and the Cassiopaeans, the rules of this World in which we live were set up and are controlled by this STS (Service to Self) hierarchy and have been for a very long time. Each and every time the revelation of this Control System is attempted, the Matrix goes into overdrive to destroy it. And it is clear that this is the present situation….It is in “seeing the unseen” that we become aware of higher levels of being; it is in ordinary human interactions that we experience the “battles” between the forces of STS (Service to Self) and STO (Service to Others)! And it is most definitely this factor that the Matrix Control System vigorously attempts to conceal!… In other words, we are not just talking about a “petty dispute,” we are talking about a battle of forces at other levels, manifesting – as ALWAYS – in human dynamics......."

Yes, very important and useful. My thanks to both of you. Cannot be stressed often enough.

For myself, I think the short version would be: We are forced to live in a world of make-believe, so far removed from objective reality as you wouldn't be able to fathom without proper guidance and almost endless research during many lifetimes. That's how deep this rabbit hole of ours runs apparently.

I'm astonished and flabbergasted every single day that there might be a viable escape route out of this mess, and that we would be able to find or to create it, and use it.

FWIW.

Pondering on this excerpt that Zenith took from SHOTW:

"And as we have learned from Jesus, Gurdjieff and the Gnostic Sufis, Castaneda, and the Cassiopaeans, the rules of this World in which we live were set up and are controlled by this STS (Service to Self) hierarchy and have been for a very long time. Each and every time the revelation of this Control System is attempted, the Matrix goes into overdrive to destroy it."

What this makes me ask myself is: How is it posible that The Cosmic Mind would "allow" these things to even take place within itself? The cruelty inherent in the described reaction by the Matrix is heart-stopping. Where does the Matrix find this cruelty?
And, by the way, why would The Cosmic Mind tolerate the existence of an individual as selfish and narrow-minded as I am?

ROEL said:
What this makes me ask myself is: How is it posible that The Cosmic Mind would "allow" these things to even take place within itself? The cruelty inherent in the described reaction by the Matrix is heart-stopping. Where does the Matrix find this cruelty?

I suppose the simple answer to this is that the 'Matrix' doesn't perform acts out of cruelty - it merely does what it needs to do in order to perpetuate a state of STS existence.
And as all creation is a combination of the two polarities, STO & STS, which seem to rely on each other to exist at a certain level, in order for creation to continue, it could be said that the 'Cosmic Mind' has no reason to stop such activities?

ROEL said:

"And as we have learned from Jesus, Gurdjieff and the Gnostic Sufis, Castaneda, and the Cassiopaeans, the rules of this World in which we live were set up and are controlled by this STS (Service to Self) hierarchy and have been for a very long time. Each and every time the revelation of this Control System is attempted, the Matrix goes into overdrive to destroy it."

And, by the way, why would The Cosmic Mind tolerate the existence of an individual as selfish and narrow-minded as I am?

It's 'allowed' to happen because the crux of the matter seems to be that we live in a free will Universe which provides the ground for potentially the most extreme expressions of service to self imaginable, and indeed, observable. Literally, 'all is allowed' which is why it's so damn perilous! It also seems to be the case that we've chosen on some level to experience this 'heart stopping' control system for the purpose of soul development and learning. Perhaps some answers here:

08-28-99
Q: Well, this is one of the problems I am dealing with in trying to write this history of mankind. As I understand it, or as I am trying to figure it out from the literature, prior to the 'Fall in Eden,' mankind lived in a 4th density state. Is that correct?
A: Semi/sort of.
Q: Please be more specific.
A: 4th density in another realm, such as time/space continuum, etc.
Q: Okay, so this realm changed, as a part of the cycle; various choices were made: the human race went through the door after the 'gold,' so to speak, and became aligned with the Lizzies after the 'female energy' consorted with the wrong side, so to speak. This is what you have said. This resulted in a number of effects: the breaking up of the DNA, the burning off of the first ten factors of DNA, the separation of the hemispheres of the brain...
A: Only reason for this: you play in the dirt, you're gonna get dirty.
Q: (T) What were we before the "Fall?"
A: 3rd density STO.
Q: (T) We are STS at this point because of what happened then?
A: Yes.
[...]
Q: (T) We were 3rd density STO at that time. Was this after the battle that had transpired? In other words, were we, as a 3rd density race, literally on our own at that point, as opposed to before?
A: Was battle.
Q: (L) The battle was in us?
A: Through you.
Q: (T) The battle was through us as to whether we would walk through this doorway... (L) The battle was fought through us, we were literally the battleground. (T) Was the battle over whether or not we walked through that door?
A: Close.
Q: (T) Okay, we were STO at that point. You have said before that on this density we have the choice of being STS or STO.
A: Oh Terry, the battle is always there, it's "when" you choose that counts!
[...]
Q: (T) This must tie into why the Lizards and other aliens keep telling people that they have given their consent for abduction and so forth. We were STO and now we are STS.
A: Yes, ... "When" you went for the gold, you said "Hello" to the Lizards and all that that implies.
Q: (T) ...By going for the gold, we became STS beings because going for the gold was STS.
Q: (T) And, in doing so, we ended up aligning ourselves with the 4th density Lizard Beings...
Q: (T) Because they are 4th density beings and they have a lot more abilities than we at 3rd density...
A: You used to be aligned with 4th density STO.
Q: (T) And we were 3rd density STO. But, by going for the gold we aligned ourselves with 4th density STS.
Q: (T) And by doing so we gave 4th density STS permission to do whatever they wish with us?
Q: (T) So, when they tell us that we gave them permission to abduct us, it is this they are referring to?
Q: (J) Go back to what they said before: "Free will could not be abridged if you had not obliged." (T) We, as the human race, used our free will to switch from STO to STS. (L) So, at some level we have chosen the mess we are in and that is the Super Ancient Legend of the Fallen Angel, Lucifer. That is us. We fell by falling into that door, so to speak, going after the pot of gold, and when we fell through the door, the serpent bit us!
A: But this is a repeating syndrome.
Q: (L) Is it a repeating syndrome just for the human race or is it a repeating syndrome throughout all of creation?
A: It is the latter.

So we are saying this is the way it is, period. My question still stands: Why would the Cosmic Mind "allow" things to be what they are? Maybe because even the Cosmic Mind does not know what it's doing, just feeling his/her way through Creation, asking him/herself also, just like us: What Am I?

ROEL said:
So we are saying this is the way it is, period. My question still stands: Why would the Cosmic Mind "allow" things to be what they are? Maybe because even the Cosmic Mind does not know what it's doing, just feeling his/her way through Creation, asking him/herself also, just like us: What Am I?

Because "things" are cosmic mind. Cosmic mind is not something “out there somewhere”, like monotheistic god. You ARE cosmic mind. Things, we, and all that exists and not exists ARE creation. We are the parts and in the same time the whole creation. Everything is equally valuable part/the whole of the creation on a journey to discover and invent/made that creation. The “journey” is creation. When you see the rock, or the person, or whatever, you see the whole creation, the whole universe. Of course what you “see” depends on your level of consciousness and awareness. Your level of consciousness/awareness determines how you will comprehend the world around you, and in which way you will make your part of the creation, and in the same time affect the whole creation.

Since we are living in a universe of free will, everything is possible, which is good for us, because we can learn better that way. There are laws in that universe probably, but there is no some big daddy who would slap our hand when we reach for something bad. When we cry “why” and “injustice” it means that we still are waiting for that big daddy to protect us or to punish us, and it means that we still didn’t learned that actually we must be that big daddy for ourselves. Just the same as child growing up (I am aware that most of the people never actually grow up :) )

Sounds a bit new agish, but that’s how I see it at the moment :cool2:

ROEL said:

None of these conversations or journeys for knowledge would be here to discover if all was fine and dandy with the cosmic mind.
There wouldn't be any lessons to power through if everything was already discovered, the C's said:

"Fact number one: All there is is lessons.
Fact two: This is one big school.
Fact three: Timing as you perceive it, is never, NEVER definite.
Fact four: What is to happen, as you state it, is a ways off, and will not occur until you have reached that point on the learning cycle, and you are not close yet.
Fact five: The learning cycle is variable, and progress along it is determined by events and circumstances as they unfold."

ROEL said:

Exactly. We chose to become STS to put ourselves through the "dirt" into the "long wave cycle" of physical existence and learn our lessons this way.
If anything where different, would you even be able to question your 'selfishness' and 'narrow-mind'?

Quote for Gurjijeff:
"People have thousands of different ideas about the world but not one general idea which would enable them to understand one another and to determine at once from what point of view they desire to regard the world.
It is impossible to study a system of the universe without studying man. At the same time it is impossible to study man without studying the universe. Man is an imagine of the world. He was created by the same laws which created the whole of the world. By knowing and understanding himself he will know and understand the whole world, all the laws that create and govern the world. And at the same time by studying the laws that govern him. In this connection some laws are understood and assimilated more easily by studying the objective world, while man can only understand other laws by studying himself. The study of the way and the study of man must therefore run parallel, one helping the other"

I think for a long time the conception and social construction of life has been that we should be happy all of the time, which is why everyone runs around not talking about how they really feel, feelings are completely hidden with silly personalities and dissociation, and who are we to know how we feel living in all of this? It could be said that the "American Dream" had alot to do with these false perceptions. In reality, life is a bunch of emotions and not one of them should be priority to withhold. "Emotional faith is foolishness" might apply here,

ROEL said:

The Universe/Cosmic Mind is all about balance. You cannot have light without darkness, you cannot have love without hate, and you cannot learn lessons if all there are no lessons to learn - and that includes, and is most important about, learning about ourselves. It, also, is about "being" and "non-being". We are supposedly on the fast track in learning our lessons. To be able to do this, we need to have adversity to learn from. If the Cosmic Mind/Universe "allowed" and did "not allow" where is the free will? Where is the ability to learn our lessons? Where is the freedom to choose to be STO (candidates) or STS?

It is not for the Cosmic Mind/Universe to allow or not allow, but for us to choose which path to follow.

ROEL, have you read The Wave series? It talks about this fairly thoroughly.

Building on what Nienna said I also feel that it is important to accept that this is the way it is. In this acceptance you do away with emotions and start seeing what is learn and then can navigate through this life. In hating reality, thinking its unfair or whatever there are emotions behind these thought processes and will not give a balance view to reality. Yes there are ALOT of set backs and obstacles but there are also ALOT of great things. Go for a walk on a nice day take deep breaths and view nature there's one simple beauty of life that's free and easy...many more...I too sometimes think of situations that I have been through and things that I see happening and it stops me in my tracks. I shake my head sometimes shed a tear and keep it moving because this brings me to a question....In Knowing all this about life what are you going to do? This is where your free will comes in. Gaining knowledge and then using it to do. Whatever you choose that is what level you are on or the level you are striving for. Remember you can learn alot about yourself from your choices.

Back
Top Bottom