The Wave, vol. 7 / L'Onde, Tome 7 - Disponible en français !

Chu

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
Nous sommes heureux de vous informer que le tome 7 de L'Onde - Presque humains, de Laura Knight-Jadczyk est désormais disponible en français ! Un grand merci à tous ceux qui ont rendu cela possible, et à tous ceux qui ont attendu patiemment. :clap: :thup:

http://pilulerouge.com/the-wave-7/

Wave7_FR_front-206x300.jpg

Et c'est la première fois qu'on utilise cette couverture ! (bientôt en anglais également)

Il sera bientôt disponible sur Amazon, et sous format électronique (Kindle) aussi.

Bonne lecture !

We are happy to inform you that volume 6 of "The Wave", by Laura Knight-Jadczyk is now available in French! Many thanks to all those who made this happen, and to those who waited patiently.

And it's the first time we use this cover design (soon to be availble in English as well)

It will soon also be available on Amazon, and in Kindle format.

Happy reading!

Excellent, I'm buying the kindle version as soon as it is out.

The publication of volume 8 will follow soon?

Maat said:
jsf said:
Before Christmas :)

Surely before Christmas 2015 :P

It depends of what you mean by Christmas?

Is it the birth of the person which history calls Jesus-Christ?

Or is the birth of the great Julius Caesar? :evil:

@Gandalf : this one i can answer :P

Finished tome 6 and on-going with first (big) tome of the secret history of the world ... which is not an "easy-reading" one - I just wonder which one I'll read just after,has I do not have much free time at this moment and during the coming weeks I wonder what would the best order ..., this new wave tome, or the 2nd and 3rd "secret story" ?

I also like sometimes to dive in another kind of book, like heroic fantasy ones - many authors use to write concepts which are in fact really near what the C's says - this is partially the reason why I like sometimes to read for a 2nd time a book, or a serie of books . With my "progressing vision of life" (i hope progressing ^^), or knowledge, I use to read them very differently than the first time. There are books like that where what you retain/spot in the book can completely change depending on the level of your consciousness, and many books in the SF field have much of such information which can be perceived differently depending when you read them in your life.

Regarding Laura's book, I'm pretty sure I would already "find" new "things" by re-reading the wave tome 1 ... but ok, finish already the serie once.

Anyway, thanks for this french traduction effort.

A question : was any Laura book traducted in greek ? I know someone who would like to read them (the wave serie), he's ok in english, but not yet good enough to read the original english text.

dredger said:
A question : was any Laura book traducted in greek ? I know someone who would like to read them (the wave serie), he's ok in english, but not yet good enough to read the original english text.

Not so far. However I think that the EE program has been translated in greek.

Back
Top Bottom