Reptilian attack

So, about a month ago we were visiting family when I had this dream:
I was in a room with two men who had been kidnapped and were chained together naked. They were trying to get loose from their bonds (handcuffs?), and I helped. Then the one guy morphed into a reptilian alien and attacked me - he was trying to eat my guts and when I woke, my hands were twisted together fighting off this alien away from my abdomen. I was reading "the Wave" at the time (still am), and Laura had quoted a woman talking about dreams where we are encountering "predators" in our lives, so I thought maybe that was what it was about, but was also wondering about abduction.
A few years ago, I woke up with massive bruises on the back of my calves. I had had no injuries before I went to bed, and I am wondering if that was a possible abduction. I'm seriously thinking about seeing a reputable hypnotherapist to see what both of these were all about. Any thoughts?

Meechel17 said:
...I was in a room with two men who had been kidnapped and

...were chained together naked.

They were trying to get loose from their bonds (handcuffs?), and I helped.

...one guy morphed into a reptilian alien, who attacked me - he was trying to eat my guts and I awoke,

...my hands were twisted together fighting off this alien away from my abdomen.

Hello Meechel17,

While I am not an expert in dream interpretation, I was tutored by someone who was, and who also helped me survive Reptilian attacks. I survived due to the work of a functional Qabalah Mystic and her three year effort.

All the players in a dream are generally elements of your self or are aspects of you. However that does not preclude external warnings which this dream also seems to suggest. It seems likely to me that the idea that you tried to help one of the naked men was a message warning you about your vulnerability. The other man was also you, but apparently was unaware of any threat suggesting that you were 'asleep'.

Reptilians almost always focus their initial intention either on the root Chakras or the sacrel Chakras for Spiritual Energy Center access and later for mind-control influence. One of their ploys is the stimulation of the sexual centers in the brain, when they discover an individual's unique sexual neural wiring the Reptilian will stimulate that area, which causes in the subject intense sexual pleasure. The attack subject typically responds by 'calling' to the pleasure, which essentially 'invites' (also indicating successful stimulation area) for the Reptilian to enter the individual's space. Exactly how this process occurs is not known, but it happened to me, and I fell for it hook, line and sinker. The Reptilian after gaining access through my Root Chakras, later gained more significant access to my energy centers by entering via my Sacrel Chakras. It all was facilitated by the Reptilian stimulating my pleasure centers and whispering little relevant lies.

It sounds to me that you awakened as the Reptilian was either attempting to enter your Sacral Chakras center or it has already gained access and was beginning to significantly consume Sacrel Chakras energy which likely, if so, caused you Spiritual pain, thusly awakening you to the threat. The dream content suggests that you awakened in YetZiRaH consciousness as you were able to remember both men. In any case, it seems obvious to me that you are likely being targeted by Reptilian interests. Don't be fearful, there are processes that can aid in your protection and possibly prevent future attacks or elminate possible ongoing activity. While it may sound simple, and it might possibly be simple for some folks or you? In other words it might require a bit of practice to cause it to work. If so, do not be disheartened. Just practice it and KNOW that it will work to completely protect you. This very effective self-protection strategy involves visualizing yourself completely inside a mirror ball. Some folks visualize being inside a polished diamond. Everything dark is reflected away from you, protecting you as it shall not enter through the mirror or shiney hardness of the diamond. One of the exceptional points in using the diamond/mirror protection strategy is that it is not inherently impositional as it uses the power of the attackers interest to forcibly reflect away from you, without your having to impose upon the entity any harm. The stronger the attack the greater the reflection! Imposition creates Kharma. As much as we may dislike Reptilians, and as they may very well be STS, they too are God's creatures in their own journey crawling into the Light.

plutronus

Meechel17 said:
Any thoughts?

I would be careful about jumping to conclusions here or taking others' interpretations of your dreams or your bruises too seriously. In the absence of any other significant details, a dream is a dream. It can be used as tool for reflection or motivation in some way. The bruising from several years ago is strange for sure. When you say "massive", can you describe it in more detail?

Perceval said:
Meechel17 said:
Any thoughts?

I would be careful about jumping to conclusions here or taking others' interpretations of your dreams or your bruises too seriously. In the absence of any other significant details, a dream is a dream. It can be used as tool for reflection or motivation in some way. The bruising from several years ago is strange for sure. When you say "massive", can you describe it in more detail?

The bruising on the back of one calf was two separate bruises, each the size of my open hand (approximately). There was no noticeable shape, just large bruised areas. These bruises didn't hurt at all.

I agree that the dream can be a representation of an inner struggle between different psychic currents. Usually a dreamer may know better how to interpret these struggles according to their actual (or past) life circumstances. The reptile figure for instance is a classical representation of some low-level beast quality in one's inner world. The two men may be two different aspects of your inner life and the dream may signify the fear of freeing these aspects in you. The reptile figure can be just a representation of some psychological quality that you downloaded to your subconscious from your readings. "Abductions" operate through us and through our emotional states and it affects everybody. I don't see the need for a hypnotherapist, psychic hygiene and emotional care should be sufficient.

As for the bruises, were they deep injuries or superficial bruises as when one brushes against some object?

mkrnhr said:
As for the bruises, were they deep injuries or superficial bruises as when one brushes against some object?

The bruises were black/blue such as it would look if I was attacked with a baseball bat or some such object. I often have small bruises from bumps on the farm, but I remember what caused them if they are large and /or painful. But those are also on the front of my legs, not on the back. They did not look superficial at all, but they weren't painful which was very odd. Usually even a small bruise will hurt a little.

Meechel17 said:
mkrnhr said:

The bruises were black/blue such as it would look if I was attacked with a baseball bat or some such object. I often have small bruises from bumps on the farm, but I remember what caused them if they are large and /or painful. But those are also on the front of my legs, not on the back. They did not look superficial at all, but they weren't painful which was very odd. Usually even a small bruise will hurt a little.

There is a variety of medical conditions that can cause painless bruising. Have you looked into it? Have you had any notable medical conditions?

So I looked at reasons for painless bruising; leukemia, hemophilia, cysts, liver issues are the ones I came up with and none of these apply to me. Are there any other medical reasons that you are aware of that could cause this?

I didn't have a dream about reptilians but what actually happened to me was an unknown entity attacked me while I was wide awake. Two nights before the attack I had a bruise on my abdomen. The next couple of days I had to literally live in hell to get rid of this thing. These things are real. It actually wanted to enter my body through my third eye chakra. It shut down completely my eyes twice and then I saw a ball of fire going straight into my mind. No! I resisted it. It projected to my mind visions of hell, demonic faces and then I saw the reptilian himself looking straight into my eyes. It had a humanoid face. And all the while I was very aware and awake. And as soon as I close my eyes, this visions had appeared, I couldn't fall asleep. I didn't call for it, I had no idea demons exist, I had no idea what was happening to me. It was a frightening experience, nevermind the suicidal thoughts I had.

I completely agree with plutronus point that the reptilians have very devious ways to take control over your body without even being aware of it, using your lack of knowledge first, weakness, vulnerability and negligence. We fall for it thinking it's just natural human behavior, or is it?The demon is very smart. They possess more knowledge than us. They take advantage of our ignorance. It is very important to acknowledge ourselves first and what we do in our real life, analyze every step of the way, what we do and how we relate to others, how we see ourselves through others. We have to have tools and defense systems against these entities. I don't know if they are reptilians, demons, or whatever interdimensional beings they are. We are not at the top of the food chains, no. They are up to no good to us. They want to eat. It is their right to consume us and we cannot judge them. But we have the right to say no to them. Knowledge, as always.

Meechel17 said:
So I looked at reasons for painless bruising; leukemia, hemophilia, cysts, liver issues are the ones I came up with and none of these apply to me. Are there any other medical reasons that you are aware of that could cause this?

Well, depending on your diet, it could be a liver issue.

A Jay said:
Meechel17 said:

That could be, I suppose. Since then I went Paleo for a couple of years, and have now been on keto diet for approx. 6 months. I guess I just found it odd that it only happened once...

Meechel17 said:
A Jay said:
Meechel17 said:

That could be, I suppose. Since then I went Paleo for a couple of years, and have now been on keto diet for approx. 6 months. I guess I just found it odd that it only happened once...

Interesting that it only happened once, but if there was nothing other than painless bruises I wouldn't think much of it. Especially if you're not having any other medical issues.

Same goes for the weird dream, without any other significant connected details it was likely your intellectual and emotional centers sorting through things.

Meechel17 said:
So, about a month ago we were visiting family when I had this dream:
I was in a room with two men who had been kidnapped and were chained together naked. They were trying to get loose from their bonds (handcuffs?), and I helped. Then the one guy morphed into a reptilian alien and attacked me - he was trying to eat my guts and when I woke, my hands were twisted together fighting off this alien away from my abdomen. I was reading "the Wave" at the time (still am), and Laura had quoted a woman talking about dreams where we are encountering "predators" in our lives, so I thought maybe that was what it was about, but was also wondering about abduction.

Hello:

this is really interesting, you are just describing what David Eke presented when he interviewed Arizona Wilder, the same description on two chained naked men, and two human like morphed into reptilians..
maybe you saw this interview and you just dreamed about it.

Edit=Quote

I've never watched David Icke or read his books. The only things I've read about him are on this forum. That is creeping me out...

Icke is a fear monger. He is a... well, he knows something but the poor guy is unaware of the fact that he is just somebody else's puppet. Guess who is controlling him. He is irrelevant on this topic, but the interesting thing here is that both his dream and yours match description. It seems like the reptilian appears in your dreams to imprison you so to inflict stress and fear against your emotional center; and you are offered a choice. The reptilian always asks for a choice, your free will; He wants your free will to deliver yourself to him, if you want yourself to be allowed to be 'eaten', or reject the intrusion. They depend on one's ignorance, as always, and most people just allow it to happen without resistance, because they have no idea what is going on. These things can be very aggressive persuading their agenda. They may appear as angels too, the 'good' guys.

Back
Top Bottom