Reality Check - How Global sanity is redefined

edgitarra

Jedi Council Member
Hey forum, I have discovered recently a videoclip from a song which might be or not on TV. The thing is that this video will be soon very popular. Be aware it will not be pleasant, but you have to know what to protect from now on.
Ed

https://youtu.be/jA8inmHhx8c

Well, I watched the clip, but I'm not sure what you meant. Perhaps I missed the point..

edgitarra said:
Hey forum, I have discovered recently a videoclip from a song which might be or not on TV. The thing is that this video will be soon very popular. Be aware it will not be pleasant, but you have to know what to protect from now on.
Ed

Hey Edgitarra,

Not sure either exactly what the implication is... i came across a similar clip of the same person on social media - the description is:

Published on 12 Dec 2014

Forget what you know about disability.

Channel 4 introduces Viktoria Modesta, the world’s first amputee pop artist. Make sure you stick around for the amazing spike dance at the end.

And it lives up to the description. Perhaps you're thinking about Transhumanism or something along those lines? a Bionic future? AI takes over etc..? The consistency of Nazi imagery in pop music? (gaga, Minaj etc...)

So yea, like MusicMan i'm guessing!

On the surface, it's about a lady using her disability to her advantage as a performer ('artist) and it can be interpereted in a number of ways... what in particular do you pick up from it?

For myself, it's just more commercial pop artists using novelty to dazzle the masses; in this instance 'what can i attach to my leg'.

If we want to speculate about pop occulture... this video by Daphne Guinness (Irish/British socialite) for her first single where she is a future human (wealthy) and has relations with an alien/demon over the course of the video:

Disclaimer: Contains a bit of nudity so caution is advised. David LaChapelle is my kinda style, so i like the visuals, but of course the message has that... vigilant citizen flavour to it.. ;)

But the song is awful and is mainly just about her looking 'cool'. I actually wouldn't advise watching it! And it's a similar plot to Katie Perry's 'Alien' video (exactly the same actually) so is it conditioning? Probably! I tend to let this stuff slide, since there are plenty of more obvious things to point out... Like Ukraine and so on... But i'll admit i was fascinated by this kinda of analysis for a while..

ADDED: i see the title of this post is 'reality redefined' so i guess your message Edgitarra is that this is more pop culture conditioning?

https://youtu.be/ZUSatRN4vAk

Images from video:

1.jpg

10611156_818426994834350_1596163902_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom