Radio show announcement - New weekly show: 'The Health and Wellness Show'

This show is an awesome development to the Sott radio network, hats off to you guys :thup: I really enjoyed last weeks show and am going to listen to this weeks one tomorrow. I often found at times I wanted to listen to health related topics but they are not often talked about on the sunday and saturday shows, so thankyou :D

Jonathan said:
We had a great show today discussing the vegetarian myth, and data surrounding the vegetarian diet. If you didn't get to hear it live, no worries! Here's the archived link: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sottradionetwork/2015/01/19/the-health-and-wellness-show--19-january-2015

Be sure to stay tuned to the end to hear Zoya's segment on pet health. :D

Yes!! Me and my bus trip to work thank y'all very much :D

Jonathan said:
We had a great show today discussing the vegetarian myth, and data surrounding the vegetarian diet. If you didn't get to hear it live, no worries! Here's the archived link: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sottradionetwork/2015/01/19/the-health-and-wellness-show--19-january-2015

It was an excellent show and I'm looking forward to listening to subsequent shows.

Jonathan said:

Great show guys! :perfect:

I really liked Zoya's pet health segment, very informative!

Thanks everybody! :D All the encouragement is really awesome, and I really appreciate you guys tuning in despite some of the audio difficulties. I'm looking for a better microphone hopefully to debut next week or the week after. Also have been working on the volume of the intro music, the last episode's was quite loud and I noticed it drowned out the vocals right at the beginning.

Really looking forward to future shows and expanding into more topics! :D

The audio quality of your show seems to be the best of the three nowadays. Currently listening to your latest and can hear every word crisp and clean on medium-sized speakers.

On the air now! The show link is here: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sottradionetwork/2015/01/26/the-health-and-wellness-show--26-january-2015

Today we're talking about the myths and truths around wheat. :evil:

I caught the end of the show. What I heard was terrific but I know I missed a lot. I'll listen to the rest later on. The pork rind bread and pizza sounds way too delicious. Thanks for that. I loved Zoya explaining about proper pet diets and nutrition. That is something everyone I know who owns a dog or cat is extremely ignorant about. Very informative piece.

pegasus said:
I caught the end of the show. What I heard was terrific but I know I missed a lot. I'll listen to the rest later on. The pork rind bread and pizza sounds way too delicious. Thanks for that. I loved Zoya explaining about proper pet diets and nutrition. That is something everyone I know who owns a dog or cat is extremely ignorant about. Very informative piece.

I second that!
Enjoyed the show a lot!
:perfect:

Our group once did a little picnic in the Central Park, years ago and a sweet little dog, maybe poodle were keep running to us and we gave her pork( no onions or garlic),
it was cooked though, not raw.
Her owner came to apologize and she also told us the puppy first time she tasted meat!!!!! :scared:
The owner was a vegetarian and she thought the dog can be too... :headbash:

Guys, this show was amazing! Great audio quality, lots of interesting topics and never heard of pork rind bread, so I have to try it out. Thank You!

I just want to say this week's show was another great one! I LOVED it! Thank you. :perfect: I am looking forward to the next show. :cheer: :cheer:

Thanks! this week's subject was great and really hit the nail on the head, very precise! :D This was the perfect show to direct a friend or family member to if they are interested in learning about the dangers of gluten.

Will you guys be touching on smoking and tobacco at any point? I think that is also a subject that may shock people, however it would be very helpful if the information was condensed down so people could hear the truth.

Keyhole said:
Will you guys be touching on smoking and tobacco at any point? I think that is also a subject that may shock people, however it would be very helpful if the information was condensed down so people could hear the truth.

That is an EXC idea! :cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

Great show guys, looking forward to the next one! :)

Gaby said:
Keyhole said:

That is an EXC idea! :cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

Agreed, great topic idea!

Back
Top Bottom