Civil War in Ukraine: Western Empire vs Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
quick translation from Russian:

In Dnepropetrovsk by force changed city authority.

On Wednesday, the deputy governor of Dnepropetrovsk region Gennady Korban with his henchman, now a member of Parliament, Boris Filatov, as well as other supporters, made a raid to seize power in the regional center, according _gorod.dp.ua.

Korban's aim was to shift the Secretary of Dnepropetrovsk City Council, acting mayor Maxim Romanenko. To do this, Deputy Governor initiated an extraordinary session of City Council. As the deputies learned that at a meeting of possible provocations, session was canceled. This infuriated Korban.

(Filatov is known for its "Fuhrer" manners and famous phrase "give to these bastards any promises, we will hang them later." he is a "right hand" of Kolomoiskiy.)

Throughout the night, armed men in camouflage and masks caught deputies from door to door, threatened and demanded to come to the extraordinary session. Pressure has from everyone: Korban himself, and power structures, and paramilitary units in masks. To recalcitrant Korban threatened to repeat the fate of head of the legal department of City Council Alexander Velichko, kidnapped and now in its ninth day who is held hostage by Korban.

As a result of terror in the city council was brought 84 of 119 deputies. In the hall for their intimidation are located insurgents of "Right Sector". At first before assembled spoke Andrey Denisenko, said that in the city it is necessary to change local government. After him on the deputies attacked Boris Filatov, threatening them with retaliation from the head of "Right sector" Dmitry Yarosh.

As a result of the pressure exerted frightened deputies and shifted acting mayor of Dnepropetrovsk Maxim Romanenko and chosen Galina Bulavka as secretary of Dnepropetrovsk City Council, who became acting mayor of Dnepropetrovsk.

_http://www.ridus.ru/news/179959

Just saw this on RT - totally mind-boggling the disconnect from reality ! :shock:
http://rt.com/news/237837-nuland-ukraine-weapons-propaganda/

Looks like the Empire is definitely pushing for a new offensive against the Donbass...i doubt the outcomes will be different from the last offensive, and the NAF will persevere.

Popular Russian Political Activist: Who Killed Boris Nemtsov and Why?

In each story there is always a beneficiary. In politics, nothing happens "just like that". And even more so, no political assassinations happen "just like that".

In order to understand who would benefit from the death of Boris Nemtsov we need to analyse two things - known details of the`crime and the history of similar late incidents in Russia.

Then everything will become clear. We'll start with the details.

On February 27, 2015 Boris Nemtsov was shot dead in Moscow.

Here are the known details of the crime.

1. On the eve when opposition march scheduled for March 1, one of its organizers gets killed.

2. Nemtsov was killed right besides Kremlin.

3. He was murdered cynically - in front of witnesses. However, the girl he was with was not killed and was left as a witness.

4. The girl is from Ukraine.

5. The murder takes place February 27 - two days before the president of Russia proclaimed this day as the celebration "Day of special operations forces." People start call this "the day of polite people."

6. On the other side of the bridge, where Nemtsov was shot, there is Bolotnaya - area where the strongest opposition protests of 2011-2012 took place.

7. All of the Western and Russian liberal media is filled with photos of a dead body and place of his death "in colour". Kremlin towers at the background.

Let's summarize: it would be difficult for Kremlin to come up with more unfortunate place, time and the murder scenario should Kremlin be considered the initiator of the tragedy.

There is no answer to the question: why "bloody regime" would kill Nemtsov. Nemtsov’s political rating was sharply negative. He has consistently failed all federal elections he participated in throughout his political career. He also lost his Sochi Mayor campaign. His only achievement - electoral victory in Yaroslavl regional Duma. Yaroslavl deputy parliament (with all due respect to this glorious city) for the politician of the federal scale is not a victory, rather an honorable pension, just as for Yavlinsky his work at St. Petersburg marriage registry office.

Now let us remember our recent history. (I wrote about it in 2009).

The events that happened back then are very similar to the circumstances of the murder of Boris Nemtsov. Several mysterious deaths of the “opposition" leaders took place one after another, for which Western media and our "freedom fighters" instantly accused Russia and Vladimir Putin personally. First mystery in this series of deaths was the death of Alexander Litvinenko in London, ostensibly from "polonium poisoning".

The murder was committed in a manner that no sane criminal would apply. Polonium "path" leads directly to Alexander Lugovoi, whose extradition was requested by the United Kingdoms in violation of Russian Constitution. UK receives denial and in turn flatly refuses to provide the investigation materials to Russia in order to prosecute suspect in Russian Federation if need be. The second part of the show - the ritual murder of Politkovskaya on Putin's birthday.

Yet again, we see an amazing thing - Litvinenko, who could no longer speak, suddenly whispered to his lawyer that Putin is guilty of his death. In Politkovskaya's case, from the media coverage it immediately becomes apparent to all “progressive democratic community" here and there that poor woman was killed as per Putin’s order.

Almost six years passed since then - there is still no single evidence of the Russian authorities involvement in Litvinenko's death. Neither there is trial, nor sentencing. All the information was limited to hysteria and unsubstantiated allegations. Throughout 2009-2010, all liberals and all the Western media were simply screaming of Russia's and its President's quilt in the death of Litvinenko. And Politkovskaya, too.

In order to completely understand the death of Nemtsov, we also have to recall the circumstances of the death that nearly happened around the same time in 2009 ... Yegor Gaidar.

Let me remind you: that very day after the death of Alexander Litvinenko in London took place, in a close proximity, in Ireland, Yegor Gaidar suddenly fell ill from an unexplained disease. The symptoms of the disease that struck him looked like a classic poisoning: severe vomiting and nose bleeding for 35 minutes.

Yet another crime of "bloody regime" there, right? But something went wrong - the victim survived. Where the ex-prime minister should find himself afterwards? After what happened to Litvinenko? Of course in the best hospital of the United Kingdom, under heavy guard of incorruptible British police. But Gaidar knows better. Barely recovering himself, the very next morning (!) he demanded to be sent home immediately. He instantly left for Moscow, not even waiting for the results of his medical tests.

If we assume, like Western media did, that it was an assassination attempt by Russian secret service, then Gaidar's actions are close to idiocy. Instead of staying in a democratic country, where he supposedly would be protected, rather then staying in the first-class London clinic, Yegor fled to Russia, closer to the very "bloody regime" that has just supposedly organized his poisoning. Why? To minimize his supposed killers' efforts?

Should we continue to consider Western media version, then Gaidar's behavior would seem totally strange to us. And vice versa - it all becomes logical and reasonable if we give up on it. Gaidar was well aware that a campaign to discredit Russia had launched and adding his name to the list of the mysteriously dead "freedom fighters" was not in his plans. To him it was absolutely clear that once he goes to a wonderful London or Dublin hospital, he would never exit it alive. That's exactly why he left to get his treatment in Moscow so quickly and decisively. He knew that only so-called "bloody regime" will keep him perfectly safe.

Upon his arrival to Moscow, Gaidar immediately made a statement that Kremlin had nothing to do with his health problems. Exactly the same statement was made by Anatoly Chubais. There were no other health problems with “Russian reformer". There is no any mystical explanation of what happened to him in Ireland - Gaidar died his natural death much later.

So who needs the death of Russian opposition leaders? For Russian authorities it only brings harm, direct damage. Informational campaigning, allegations, rallying the enemies of the Kremlin, the opportunity for the West to blame and demand, spoiled our image worldwide. Same with the case of Nemtsov’s murder. Poroshenko has already accused Russia in the death of "the best friend of Ukraine" in his interview to Ukrainian TV.

Why would Russian authorities do it if Nemtsov himself is not dangerous, his party has negative rating and opposition event scheduled for March 1 in Moscow has clearly exhausted even prior its start? After all, the other two main "opposition locomotive leaders” are definitely missing the event. Navalnyi is detained for 15 days, Khodorkovsky stays by Geneva Lake and is not going to visit Russia. Yet the opposition event organisers "suddenly" decide to hold the event in a distant Moscow residential area...

Back in 2009, I described principles and reasons of why "revolutionaries" curators kill their wards. They make them victims of ... expediency.

"The logic of the killers is solid. They select to murder those who are currently heard, who loudly criticise the authorities at the moment. At least they should loudly criticise Ramzan Kadyrov… Then an assassination follows. The corpse is always demonstrated, even if the victim is kidnapped. And the verdict is always readily available. Western TV will clearly explain - government in Russia kills it's critics. What would be the reaction in the West following such notions? Right - fear. And they are ready to believe anything. For instance the notion that 08.08.08 Russia the terrible sent by-inveterate criminals to attack small Georgia. Do you still believe that the West has no benefit from deaths of those who are so fond of it?

Hence the advice to "human rights activists". Dear you, we need you to be alive. Say, you hate your country, and get funded by various ways from the West. We need you alive. Please, understand that Russian government will never kill you. With your "human rights activities" you will never inflict so much damage to your homeland as with your premature death from hands of the killers. I beg you - do not criticise Russia and its leadership on the eve of important international meetings. Take care of your life. Do not give a reason to your foreign partners choosing you as a sacral victim! Follow the example of wise Yegor Gaidar. Once there was an attempted poisoning there, there was no word of criticism spoken by him“.

Let us repeat:

Western curators of Russian "freedom fighters" are always ready to sacrifice them, if their death will benefit them more.

Cynical? Extremely. But this is politics, at its highest international level. No sentiments.

The most important question is: how the sacral victims are appointed? Three criteria:

1. Victim's death should be resonant.

2. This death should bring more benefits than life and "struggle" of potential sacral victim.

3. Before being killed, victim must make a number of high-profile "accusatory" public statements, which will enable them to blame Russian authorities in such murder.

Does Boris Nemtsov fall under all of these criteria? Alas, yes. His death caused great resonance, he was unable to win elections at the federal level. What about his public statement?

There was one. Just two weeks ago, Boris Nemtsov gave an interview to “Sobesednik” magazine. The headline immediately "explains" who killed Nemtsov February 27: "I'm afraid that Putin will kill me."

The small article quotes the words of Boris Nemtsov about his mother being afraid that Putin would kill her son for no reasons. How could Boris Nemtsov give such an interview? Did he loose his former grip and sense?

"A well-known politician Boris Nemtsov fears that Russian President Vladimir Putin will doom him for his opposition statements. The known politician has not expressed his concerns until now and shared those only with the closest person - his mother, but finally decided to share it publicly- via"Sobesednik" magazine”…

Short text - all in one. Interesting article ending: ”Nemtsov says hello from him and my mother to Dmitryi Bykov”. The response of the interviewing journalist is as follows: “Thank you, we will convey your “Hello”. I hope the same common sense will prevail and Putin will not kill you. "

February 10, 2015 Nemtsov gives his fateful interview. Almost at the same time, Alexei Navalny is making every effort to ... get himself in jail. Violates Law, cuts his bracelet, distributes leaflets in the metro without prior due notice to authorities and - bingo - gets retained in jail for 15 days. And note (!) all of this so that the eve of an opposition rally on March 1 he become unavailable for potential assassins. Besides, prior the start of his illegal actions, he also said a lot of similar things, that could potentially "explain" why he was shot at the street or by the entrance.

Interestingly enough, in December of 2012 Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin covered the topic of so-called "sacral victim" technology that is used by our geopolitical rivals.

But the "opposition leaders" consider themselves smarter than anybody else. They think that their masters in the US and the UK will always love them. Probably gobies standing in the stall, are also convinced that their Master will always feed them and scratch behind the ear, yet all the talk of sending them for slaughter is an empty chatter.

What else can I say?

Killing a person is always disgusting, even if this person's views do not coincide with yours. But hypocrisy and double standards are not less disgusting. Especially when the tears and condolences are poured just for those whose views coincide with the political position of Washington and Brussels.

The tenth of such tribulation, poured today on Nemtsov's death from mainstream media, online opposition leaders' blogs, of heartfelt words of the West would have been enough to prevent deaths of a large number of women, children and elderly in Donbas. If one-tenth of today's resentment, grief and sympathy would be exercised in respect of little Vanya from Donbas, who got shot by a Ukrainian missile, the war there would have been stopped, and people would cease to die ...

P.S. Have just received a letter from one of my readers:

“Whilst watching 'Russia-24' in the evening I suddenly got a 'ticker' about the murder of Nemtsov. 25 minutes later, I decided to turn to Euronews TV channel and there was a story about Nemtsov! Usually, any report from Russia comes to Euronews with some delay (1.5-3 hours), but there it was, instantly."

In 1905, after the shooting on "Bloody Sunday" in St. Petersburg, printed leaflets about that shooting and thousands of victims were instantly distributed. Leaflets were printed in advance...

Source: _http://russia-insider.com/en/2015/03/05/4111?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Why do I get the feeling that the Cs' "April Drop Dead Date" and "four more months" have something to do with Ukraine???

Laura said:
Why do I get the feeling that the Cs' "April Drop Dead Date" and "four more months" have something to do with Ukraine???

I have the same feeling. It looks like they are preparing ground for a new war round in spring. Here is an interesting quote from C's :

(Windmill Knight) There was talk about the need for a "Rapid Reaction Force", and the EU is saying they're putting together a force of 10,000 from the EU countries to protect NATO countries. So is there any chance of direct NATO intervention in Ukraine against Russia?

A: That action may be preempted by upcoming events.

Q: (Pierre) Cosmic events?

(Perceval) By upcoming events like what? What do you mean? That's such a...

(Andromeda) Do tell!

A: Wait and see! Admit that it is better than a cliffhanger adventure movie!

Q: (Perceval) Yeah, it is.

(Andromeda) Will it be soon?

A: Relatively.

Q: (L) Relative to what? [laughter]

(Chu) That makes it clear.

(L) We are SO enlightened by that answer! [laughter]

(Pierre) So, there will be a big event relatively soon. Okay...

(L) Coming soon to a theater near you!

A: Indeed! Reference questions about "space invasion" and just change the parameters and players.

Q: (Perceval) So, not aliens in ships, but microbes on rocks. Space invasion.

(L) Could be, yeah. And they would come as the US is trying to do some kind of fake invasion or false flag stuff. Is that what we're talking about here? That when the Western Consortium-type government tries to take over the world with their faked invasion, that's when everything is going to go kaflooey?

A: More or less. You will see!

The 20th of March there will be an eclipse, communications will be cut, maybe, interferences in the space, satellites, etc. Maybe it is a good time to do something really bad...

Laura said:

I also feel the same.

It's weird, I recently watched the movie 'War of the worlds' (2005) and it schocked me, when I saw at the beginning of the film that the first events of the story (invasion of Aliens in the film) were happening in Ukraine ! Why in Ukraine in this film ? A priori, there is no reason to talk about Ukraine in this story.
I then felt like an intuition that Ukraine was the place from which the changes were coming.

I can hard believe it's a coincidence.

Plume said:
Laura said:

I also feel the same.

It's weird, I recently watched the movie 'War of the worlds' (2005) and it schocked me, when I saw at the beginning of the film that the first events of the story (invasion of Aliens in the film) were happening in Ukraine ! Why in Ukraine in this film ? A priori, there is no reason to talk about Ukraine in this story.
I then felt like an intuition that Ukraine was the place from which the changes were coming.

I can hard believe it's a coincidence.

This is wild speculation on my part, but the C's said earlier on that war and chaos at this transition point will accelerate rips and distortions in the realm borders. Ukraine was known to be a future flashpoint even back in the 90's, so perhaps the interests or the unconscious of those writing the movie picked up on that? If things truly go bad there, we may see more incidents of high strangeness (not that the fog of war makes observing those easy).

Altair said:
Laura said:

I have the same feeling. It looks like they are preparing ground for a new war round in spring. Here is an interesting quote from C's :

(Windmill Knight) There was talk about the need for a "Rapid Reaction Force", and the EU is saying they're putting together a force of 10,000 from the EU countries to protect NATO countries. So is there any chance of direct NATO intervention in Ukraine against Russia?

A: That action may be preempted by upcoming events.

Q: (Pierre) Cosmic events?

(Perceval) By upcoming events like what? What do you mean? That's such a...

(Andromeda) Do tell!

A: Wait and see! Admit that it is better than a cliffhanger adventure movie!

Q: (Perceval) Yeah, it is.

(Andromeda) Will it be soon?

A: Relatively.

Q: (L) Relative to what? [laughter]

(Chu) That makes it clear.

(L) We are SO enlightened by that answer! [laughter]

(Pierre) So, there will be a big event relatively soon. Okay...

(L) Coming soon to a theater near you!

A: Indeed! Reference questions about "space invasion" and just change the parameters and players.

Q: (Perceval) So, not aliens in ships, but microbes on rocks. Space invasion.

(L) Could be, yeah. And they would come as the US is trying to do some kind of fake invasion or false flag stuff. Is that what we're talking about here? That when the Western Consortium-type government tries to take over the world with their faked invasion, that's when everything is going to go kaflooey?

A: More or less. You will see!

In 2008, right after the attack by the US-backed psychopath Saakashvili on the people of South Osettia and Abkhasia, there was also this session:

Laura said:
A: USA heading for destruction!

Q: (L) Hello. Can we say hello first?

A: Hello

Q: (L) And who do we have with us this evening?

A: Yeaionnia of Cassiopaea.

Q: (L) Do you transmit through Cassiopaea?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Okay. Why do you introduce tonight's adventures with "US is headed for destruction"?

A: Passed the point when anything could possibly be done to change the outcome.

Q: (L) What is this outcome?

A: Increasing inner turmoil. Review what happened in Germany.

Q: (L) Well, what happened in Germany in what period?

A: Towards the end of the war. Hitler's madness and the hatred of the world towards Germany.

Q: (L) Wasn't a pretty picture, was it? (J) In Germany, the rest of the world bombed Germany...

A: Yes. Expect it in the USA ultimately.

Q: (J) Would that be nuclear bombs?

A: And more.

Q: (A***) Is it going to destroy the rest of the world with it?

A: Not exactly... but the cosmic stuff will take its toll.

The events in Osettia and Abkhasia were like a precursor probably, and Ukraine war can indeed ultimately overload the bowl of hatred, so to speak. But as the Cs say: the cosmic stuff is in store for the entire world.

I would imagine, there are several agenda's tied to Nemtsov's murder, one being to distract Putin on his doorstep, so to speak, while Ukraine and Nato reposition their defenses via war games and drills and the U.S. is threatens the Syrian Government.

A report on the car tied to Newtsov killing:

http://tass.ru/en/russia/780922

The car sought in connection with the murder of Russian opposition leader Boris Nemtsov belongs to a federal state unitary enterprise (FSUE) providing services to the Finance Ministry, Goznak, the Russian state body that prints banknotes, and other agencies, the Finance Ministry said earlier on Wednesday.

"The Ford car we are talking about does not belong to the Finance Ministry," the ministry’s press service told TASS. "This is a vehicle of an in-house security service, an independent FSUE providing services to the Finance Ministry, Goznak and other bodies."

"At the moment the FSUE car was crossing the bridge, a patrol vehicle and police officers were already there," the ministry noted.

A number of media outlets reported that the police were looking for the car, which fled the scene and which allegedly belonged to the Russian Finance Ministry.

Moscow cautions over any strike on Assad troops - The US has warned that an offensive by forces of the Syrian president against so-called moderate opposition rebels would open the door for an American strike on Syrian government troops.
http://tass.ru/en/world/781243

Russian diplomat says US airborne troops being redeployed to Ukraine - Moscow says US-Ukrainian military drills in the western Ukrainian Lviv region threaten Russia's security.
http://tass.ru/en/world/781208

A tender posted Wednesday on the US government website says US troops plan to hold joint exercises with Ukraine’s military personnel between March 5 and October 31 at the International peacekeeping and security centre (IPSC) in Yavorov, in western Ukraine’s Lviv region.

NATO ships in Black Sea worrisome signal

Lukashevich also addressed the issue of NATO warships in the Black Sea. The spokesman said it's a worrisome signal and provocation that NATO ships have entered the Black Sea.

Lukashevich said. "Any military presence in the proximity of a regional conflict is always a very dangerous maneuver which can lead to different unpleasant consequences," the diplomat stressed

NATO press service earlier reported that a group of ships entered the Black Sea to conduct joint exercise with fleets of Bulgaria, Romania and Turkey. Six ships will participate in the drills, including flagship US cruiser guided missile, the USS Vicksburg, Turkey’s TCG Turgutreis, Italian frigate ITS Aliseo, Canada’s HMCS Fredericton and ROS Regina Maria of Romania, along with FGS Spessart of Germany.

US weapons supplies to Ukraine threaten Russia’s security

"The reports of the US plans to begin massive weapons supplies to Ukraine arouse the most serious concerns at the Russian Foreign Ministry," the diplomat said.

"The weapons supplies could not only lead to undermining the truce and also to a new escalation in the southeast, but also threaten the security of Russia, as we have stated many times," Lukashevich said.

Russia’s territory has been shelled many times from the Ukrainian side, he reminded.

The US Congress is even considering a special bill on providing Ukraine with $1 billion for equipping and training forces, the diplomat said.

Ukraine unilaterally installs 235 boundary pillars on border with Russia - Ukraine and Russia now share a land border around 2,295 kilometers
http://tass.ru/en/russia/781331

KIEV, 5 March. /TASS/. Ukraine has unilaterally installed 235 frontier posts on the border with the Russian Federation, spokesman for Ukraine’s State Border Guard Service Oleg Slobodyan told a briefing on Thursday.

"Once there was only one joint border sign on the Ukrainian-Russian border - within the boundaries of the Chernigov region, and after that the Ukrainian side continued to set boundary pillars, at the moment their number has reached 235," said the spokesman.

and today junta again announced that they intend to increase the number of Ukrainian army for another 66,000 soldiers (totally up to 250,000) "to promptly protect itself from external aggression continuing"

Along with NATO ships in the Black Sea conducting joint exercises, Russia has launched large-scale military exercises involving three disputed territories.

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/81fb4056-c32e-11e4-ac3d-00144feab7de.html#axzz3TYAgdyTr

The defence ministry on Thursday announced a drill including the federal districts of Southern Russia, the Northern Caucasus and the recently-annexed Crimea as well as Russian military bases in Abkhazia, South Ossetia and Armenia. The exercises will run until April 10.

This adds to a string of manoeuvres conducted over the past few weeks in Crimea, Armenia, the Russian region of North Ossetia and three other areas in Southern Russia.

Laura said:
Four months from Februay 7th takes one to around June 6, which is also the anniversary of the Normandy D-Day or the attack in 1944 on the Nazi forces in occupied France. A Drop Dead Date could be taken to be a kind of a D-Day. In military terms a D-Day is the day of attack http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D-Day_%28military_term%29 If it has something to do with Ukraine??? Possibly, at the very least Ukraine serves as a catalyst and kind of interesting that the name Normandy came up recently in connection with the situation in Ukraine, as the peace talks in Minsk were conducted between the "Normandy 4".

Today there was this from Kharkov, a beautiful city in North Eastern Ukraine
http://fortruss.blogspot.dk/2015/03/rada-deputy-threatens-to-shoot-kharkov.html said:
Rada deputy threatens to shoot the Kharkov authorities for refusing to declare Russia as an "aggressor"
March 5, 2015
Vognebroda.net
Translated by Kristina Rus

The head of the Radical party, Oleg Lyashko asked the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine to consider the dissolution of the city and regional councils of Kharkov for not recognizing Russia as an "aggressor".

"Today an extraordinary event took place in Kharkov. Kharkov regional council refused to include in the agenda the recognition of Russia as an aggressor. Let me remind you, that earlier the Kharkov city council refused to recognize Russia as an aggressor. I think this is an extremely dangerous event. Kharkov region is a border region. [!!!] When the city and regional councils refuse to recognize Russia as an aggressor, then tomorrow they can hold a referendum on the accession of the Kharkov region to Russia," - said Lyashko.

The politician promised to register a draft law on the dissolution of the regional and city councils of Kharkov, as well as new elections. However, he did not stop there.

"Kharkov regional and city councils should be dissolved for contributing to terrorism, conducting anti-state activities. As a minimum - dissolution, and the maximum - Kharkov mayor Kernes and the head of the Kharkov regional Council should be shot," - suggested deputy Lyashko.

Laura said:

Stephen Lendman tersely summarizes the horrible situation in Ukraine at http://www.thepeoplesvoice.org/TPV3/Voices.php/2015/03/05/poroshenko-prepares-for-more-war#more36252 . Kiev intends more war.

The only uncertainty is the timing of the next fascist UAF campaign, but when the attack will begin is anyone's guess, from "some time in April" up through "four more months" from early February, that is, early June.

There are a couple of constraints, however. First, the UAF has lost most of its military in the last year on the battlefield, so it's rather doubtful that it will even be able to field more than a few battalions of green, under-equipped conscripts and lightly armed companies of neo-nazi freaks and street thugs this spring. Then there's also the weather to consider. The steppes are thawing and turning into mud, and spring rains during March and April will make mechanized warfare miserable until the rains stop.

It seems very unlikely that Kiev will be able to acquire replacement armaments and rebuild its armed forces within less than at least a couple of months, and bad weather is also unlikely to favor starting another campaign any time in March and April. Therefore we can reasonably expect that Kiev won't kick off its next probably doomed military campaign until at least May, and perhaps June, depending on these two factors alone.

Thinking about the US psychos pushing the Kiev junta to restart the conflict again (they're desperate to not let the ceasefire hold), I get the feeling that there will be even much bigger disasters for the junta AND their masters in Washington (and Tel Aviv) in the next several months - like a cascade of disasters of different types: financial/economic, natural, military, social, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom