Behind the Headlines - The Bilderberg Group - Interview with Daniel Estulin

Niall

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
Sunday March 1st, 2015: Beyond the Headlines - The Bilderberg Group - Interview with Daniel Estulin

This week on 'Behind the Headlines' we're talking with Daniel Estulin, award-winning investigative reporter and author of The True Story of the Bilderberg Group, Deconstructing Wikileaks and TransEvolution: The Coming Age of Human Deconstruction. Estulin hosted a weekly show - 'From the Shadows' - on RT Spanish and has a documentary on the Bilderbergers coming out soon.

Documentary trailer:

https://youtu.be/22v2UlLIk7w

Re: Beyond the Headlines - The Bilderberg Group - Interview with Daniel Estulin

From this thread here, I made a brief comment on the show:

voyageur said:
What an interesting show today with guest, Daniel Estulin. That being said, I'm going to have to listen to this twice at very least, as it was rapid with much said.

Thanks SoTT Talk hosts!

So am just realigning in this thread.

I've not had time to unpack it further. Near the end of the show, Estulin was talking about what is it they (the controllers) want? Well it wasn't money, they just print that and can buy anything, it was more in the line of their (perhaps gene pool) being embodied generations down the road into some type of technology or more to the point, ensuring that humans are imprinted (stamped) into a mold of their liking - I don't know. Rationalizing what is in their minds is perplexing and is void of anything human that I can see. If that is so, their thinking seem interconnected with 4th density realms, STS overlords of 3rd density denizens. In a way though, perhaps they see us in the same way that some of us see agriculture or animal husbandry that is there to cut and splice its genes, to corral and toxify, to make it all a shadow of its former self - death by a thousand cuts, to be masters of what was and is.

It all gives me the willies.

Re: Beyond the Headlines - The Bilderberg Group - Interview with Daniel Estulin

Thanks guys for an interesting show. I enjoyed Greg's (the caller) input also. The one word that I didn't hear Daniel utter was - psychopathy. The pop culture segment by Relic was great! :lol:

I've not had time to unpack it further. Near the end of the show, Estulin was talking about what is it they (the controllers) want? Well it wasn't money, they just print that and can buy anything, it was more in the line of their (perhaps gene pool) being embodied generations down the road into some type of technology or more to the point, ensuring that humans are imprinted (stamped) into a mold of their liking - I don't know. Rationalizing what is in their minds is perplexing and is void of anything human that I can see. If that is so, their thinking seem interconnected with 4th density realms, STS overlords of 3rd density denizens. In a way though, perhaps they see us in the same way that some of us see agriculture or animal husbandry that is there to cut and splice its genes, to corral and toxify, to make it all a shadow of its former self - death by a thousand cuts, to be masters of what was and is.

Towards the end of the show Daniel mentioned about the controllers utilizing technology, which he writes about in the book: TransEvolution - the coming age of human deconstruction. I haven't read it, but it sounds quite interesting.

Arguing that the race to better humankind is about to go to a new dimension as a result of a nanotechnological revolution, this enthralling read purports that the depth of progress and technological development is such that people in the very near future may no longer be fully human. "TransEvolution "discusses the transition from human to someone--or something--new and different and the increasing trend of implementing prosthetics, organ implants, bionic eyes, hearing aids, and other technological augmentations. Humans are capable of doing things they never imagined would be possible 20 years ago, and the rapid growth of this trend is nowhere near its end. But do the benefits of these advancements come with a price? Is humanity in danger because of this domination of science and technology? Bestselling author Daniel Estulin describes his vision of the future in which he believes the elite will employ their Promethean plans.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/TransEvolution-Daniel-Estulin/dp/1937584771

"Transhumanism fills people’s hopes and minds with dreams of becoming superhuman, but the fact of the matter is that the true goal is the removal of that pesky, human free will itself". (p. 186)

http://hplusmagazine.com/2014/05/20/transevolution-by-daniel-estulin-2014-book-review/

Everywhere you look these days, humanity is being systematically and relentlessly 'deconstructed', dehumanized, fragmented - transitioning into a more chaotic state. Technology and certain branches of science, such as nanotechnology and neuroscience seem to be developing so rapidly now, that without any real, independent, 'ethical' guidelines in place, an increasingly 'robotic', 'zombie' like populace is inevitable . There is even a plan based on the Human Genome Project that aims to map the function of every neuron in the human brain, as reported on SOTT last year, the intention of which is invariably to increase control of the masses; the 'great unwashed' or 'useless eaters' as the psychopaths in power see us. Their power lust is insatiable and completely natural. There are no national boundaries nor even frontiers in space, that they would not violate and plunder - that simply is the 'nature of the beast'.

http://www.sott.net/article/286398-Scientists-discover-new-brain-wave-that-reveals-past-thoughts-and-memories.

The prime antidote to this insanity is, as Laura says in Almost Human:

"Identifying the psychopath, ceasing our interaction with them, cutting them off from our society, making ourselves unavailable as 'food' or objects to be conned and used, is the single most effective strategy we can play."

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Almost-Human-Bk-7-Wave-Metaphysics/dp/1897244487/ref=sr_1_5?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1425809345&sr=1-5&keywords=almost+human

Just a thought you all, but Relic is worthy of a spot where all his segments can be found. Relic's Corner or something. He cracks me up and makes me think at the same time. Thank you all for the good work. His work is good enough to stand alone as well as be joined to the broadcasts, IMHO.

I really enjoyed this segment as well. Re: the genetic engineering or creating a proper vehicle for their extreme STS vibration, it sounds reminiscent of older C's transcripts. Also reminds me of what the Nazi's were supposedly up to. Nothing surprising there as this crew is just the continuation of that strain of world domination activity and destruction.

Yossarian said:
Just a thought you all, but Relic is worthy of a spot where all his segments can be found. Relic's Corner or something. He cracks me up and makes me think at the same time. Thank you all for the good work. His work is good enough to stand alone as well as be joined to the broadcasts, IMHO.

The segments can be found here...

http://relicsongs.bandcamp.com/album/relics-pop-culture-round-up

They are free to listen to on this site, but cost a dollar each to download.

Back
Top Bottom