An intersting article toaday on Sott regarding water/structured water

This is the article

http://www.sott.net/article/293286-What-is-the-fourth-phase-of-water

Relates somewhat to what the C's mentioned in Sept 7/2013

"Q: (Perceval)Just a yes or no answer on this topic: Does his regular giving of plasma affect his system negatively in any way?

A: Yes. Unless there is a medical reason to do so, it is not advisable. Body fluids are holders of life force and awareness."

The article referred to the observation that light/infrared light is involved in the sometimes changing difference to the waters phase. Somewhere in the earlier transcripts there was a discussion of light=what...a stepped down force of consciousness? Seems it was a discussion with Ark and the C's. The comment section below the article were informed and interesting. There are many such structure water devices, and one poster. Pavlink provided this link which relates to Schauberger material (which I first heard of from the Sott forum) and the different devices. Maybe an inexpensive structure water maker would be beneficial.

https://m.facebook.com/notes/jason-verbelli/water-structurizers/10152278909503310?pnref=lhc

Here's an example of a 'do-it-yourself project'. Although there are many mentioned on YouTube, here's a cheap one...

_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--Mup7eKarc

I was looking at vortices and Victor Schauberger's work before I ever discovered Cassiopaea.
The thing that interested me was how fluids flow around interrupting objects.
They braid.
Air flows like a liquid over islands in the sea. It goes around to the left, then around to the right, then over the top. Braiding as it goes. Water does the same as it flows and meanders, you can watch it doing this in a stream as it flows over rocks. From space you can see clouds forming 'cloud streets' as the air braids around islands such as the Canaries, and the internet has some fascinating photos of this.

It would seem that this is nature's way of structuring itself, and this is of course a portion of the great 'strange attractors' that structure our weather patterns, and it is fractal.

The other type of structuring you can see in clouds is the phase change as water vapour molecules in the air change shape with the variations in temperature and pressure, and go from transparent molecules to opaque molecules as clouds form. I think there may be some electrical effects involved as well. I don't think water is the only molecule that will do this, but it is the most easily observable one.

This interests me a lot . After reading the article and watching the video ( and some more about same subject ) i think that this explains the anomalous behavior of water.
_http://www.sott.net/article/293286-What-is-the-fourth-phase-of-water said:
For example, ice doesn't form directly from ordinary H2O. It goes from regular water to EZ water to ice. And when you melt it, it goes from ice to EZ water to regular water. So EZ water is an intermediate state.
And because 4-th phase of the water is more dense a jelly like. So i guess that this is the reason why water have maximum density at 4C.Its because at that temperature its in 4-th phase ( EZ water ) before it gets frozen and became ice.

Again from all this and the video of Dr Pollack we can see the nature of our universe. As he says in the video " its not just temperature and pressure. Electrical charge is more important in clouds formation".
Once more a scientist proves the electrical theory of our universe and everything that is explained in the book of Laura and Pierre , Earth Changes and the Human-Cosmic Connection .

Now its more clear why natural spring water is much better then regular stayed tap water.

I certainly agree with MusicMan and with Konstantin with regards to their comments. We are at the precipice of true scientific knowledge in all regards, the "what is of is"! So many brilliant minds out there.

And a comment for crazycharlie.1...thanx for the post and I have not heard it yet but will. Note, I was once of the first people ever to hear Cliff High, through George Ure who promoted his work. Knew of George before he had his website Urbansurvival.com. Cliff gets somethings right and his research is very interesting, but he does get many things wrong in my opinion. Structured water, I think, is one of his correct assumptions. If only we all had fresh spring water to drink. And, John B. Wells was probably the best radio host on Coast2coast.am...imho

I was reading another thread (Grail Keeper's Blog...) and came across a quote about a clear liquid in association with Keel's work on alien encounters. It caught my attention and I posted as follows. (since my post seems a bit more relevant here, I am posting it here)

FireShadow said:
Divide By Zero said:
I also recall in Keel's books, like Disneyland of the Gods, a lot of alien encounters involved drinking a clear liquid with a somewhat thicker consistency than water. It was connected to the mythology of Ambrosia, "nectar of the gods". Keel theorized it as some hallucinogenic drug that opened people to the hyperdimensional realm of the aliens.

I just finished watching the video embedded in SOTT article (http://www.sott.net/article/293286-What-is-the-fourth-phase-of-water) on the 4th phase of water. This 4th phase of water is described as:
Other inherent differences between regular water and EZ water include its structure. Typical tap water is H2O but this fourth phase is not H2O; it's actually H3O2. It's also more viscous, more ordered, and more alkaline than regular water, and its optical properties are different.

Not sure if there is indeed any correlation of course, but it caught my attention as I was reading this post.

ziggystarlust said:
. And, John B. Wells was probably the best radio host on Coast2coast.am...imho
Amen, to that! Went to Crazycharlies1's caravan to midnight URL and took a listen, it was classic! Checked his site out a couple times before though now it's much improved. Can't become a member, just can't, not now to many irons in the fire. To bad he couldn't have maybe played their game in sort of a slightly malicious way in order to stay employed at least. That wouldn't have been following his heart I guess and the guy sure has heart!

I was upset with nostalgia at visiting his site thinking, (what a waste of talent) then... hey I wonder if maybe some of his shows might be on UTube? Yep, many are... :cool2:

Structured water has always fascinated me, and the imploder hookup in Russia was pretty cool. Kinda thought maybe more new age mumbo jumbo as some of this was heavily promoted in the 80's and 90's. I was taken in on some spiral gadgets back then and the wife still reminds me... Only being able to drink a small amount of structured water... otherwise you can't handle the detoxing made my hindsight bell ring... Maybe there is something extraordinary to all of it... I hope so.

Back
Top Bottom