Interpreting the Cassiopaeans on vegetarianism

Kisito

Jedi Council Member
I apologize for the translation ..

Cs respond that we do not need to focus on the physical and the body is not important. But the need to focus on the mind.

When Laura asked if eating vegetarian is good, Cs say, "Not usually,"
I think we should also be considered that the Cs call "good." Is this good for the taste or good spiritually? It is perhaps for this reason that the Cs do not answer yes or no.

Cs say before the fall we were vegetarian.

Laura asks whether a plant is wounded (suffering) when it is eaten. Again Cs respond neither yes nor no, it is necessary to deepen the answer. What do they say: Can a Lizzie hurts us when we eat it? I do not think they meet a humorous way ..

It seems to me that this response is very interesting. Because we can say that a reptilian hurts us or make us suffer when they eat us? I do not think, as in most of the time they eat our emotions without actually making us suffer. We suffer emotions, but emotions are not always generated by the reptilians. Thus it is possible to analyze this answer as the fact that plants suffer very little, as we suffer little from being eaten by the reptilians. When the reptilians eat, we just have decreased energy, but we do not actually suffer, at least we seem to suffer much less than animal. 4D STS rob us and we use it, they do not kill us. Men kills plants and animals to eat, but they do suffer a lot more animals.
If one would like to be compared to 4D STS we should just use their milk.

Then the Cs say again that we must mainly focus on the soul and not the body. And tell us to stop looking for advice where there is none.

I'm not a vegetarian, I read the book Lierre Keith, the needs of fatty acids for our bodies and brains and our immune system.

But Cassioppéens say you must go to STO (empathy), and that we should not focus on the physical. So maybe we to accept being weak vegetarian and acceptance of our weakness will perhaps develop our spirituality as before the fall. For if one wants to go home, maybe we should be naked and vegetarians.

In conclusion, I think the meat there is a lot of energy to face the physical world. But this need physical world seems to be that of an STS. When the need decreases maybe we no longer need to live in this area. I find it funny because it seems that the material physical is a concentration of energy, ie energy distortion and superimposed and tangled, it is not clear and pure. It is this concentration of energy that we are blind to me. For a best consciousness, clear, the energy we consume should it not be clear and pure?

We are what we are. We are physical 3D STS beings. We cant escape from reality. Some of us are 3d STO candidates. We cant change our reality by denying it, by wishful thinking.
Human beings can graduate , or became 4D STO candidates only by learning all the lessons from 3D.
For that we need our bodies, because they are our vehicles in this 3D reality. We must provide the best possible and efficient fuel to our machines in order our body and mind to function with their full potential.
Only then we can see the real objective reality and learn the lessons from it.
If we pretend that with inadequate food( fuel ) we can became more spiritual beings then that is just a wishful thinking. We all want to see the real objective reality ,to accept it and to learn, not to daydream in a fantasy world.
Eating any food wont make you more spiritual, but eating right food will make your body and mind to operate more efficient. With efficient body and mind we can easier navigate through the madness called 3-rd density.

Kisito said:
I apologize for the translation ..

Cs respond that we do not need to focus on the physical and the body is not important. But the need to focus on the mind.

When Laura asked if eating vegetarian is good, Cs say, "Not usually,"
I think we should also be considered that the Cs call "good." Is this good for the taste or good spiritually? It is perhaps for this reason that the Cs do not answer yes or no.

Cs say before the fall we were vegetarian.

Laura asks whether a plant is wounded (suffering) when it is eaten. Again Cs respond neither yes nor no, it is necessary to deepen the answer. What do they say: Can a Lizzie hurts us when we eat it? I do not think they meet a humorous way ..

It seems to me that this response is very interesting. Because we can say that a reptilian hurts us or make us suffer when they eat us? I do not think, as in most of the time they eat our emotions without actually making us suffer. We suffer emotions, but emotions are not always generated by the reptilians. Thus it is possible to analyze this answer as the fact that plants suffer very little, as we suffer little from being eaten by the reptilians. When the reptilians eat, we just have decreased energy, but we do not actually suffer, at least we seem to suffer much less than animal. 4D STS rob us and we use it, they do not kill us. Men kills plants and animals to eat, but they do suffer a lot more animals.
If one would like to be compared to 4D STS we should just use their milk.

Then the Cs say again that we must mainly focus on the soul and not the body. And tell us to stop looking for advice where there is none.

I'm not a vegetarian, I read the book Lierre Keith, the needs of fatty acids for our bodies and brains and our immune system.

But Cassioppéens say you must go to STO (empathy), and that we should not focus on the physical. So maybe we to accept being weak vegetarian and acceptance of our weakness will perhaps develop our spirituality as before the fall. For if one wants to go home, maybe we should be naked and vegetarians.

In conclusion, I think the meat there is a lot of energy to face the physical world. But this need physical world seems to be that of an STS. When the need decreases maybe we no longer need to live in this area. I find it funny because it seems that the material physical is a concentration of energy, ie energy distortion and superimposed and tangled, it is not clear and pure. It is this concentration of energy that we are blind to me. For a best consciousness, clear, the energy we consume should it not be clear and pure?

You are forgetting to adress way more recent communications that endorse the keto diet. But even if the C's did not endorse it, let's play devil's advocate for a moment.
How do you think you can be more useful at large? With a foggy and muddy brain of a vegetarian, or with a clear head?
And why do you think that vegetables have more "pure" energy? Since you define meat energy as "impure" and meat inhabits the same reality, why do you arbitraily select vegetables to be "pure"? The "impure" meat is made using vegetables as base source.

In my view, is very hard to understand things when we think in unclear terms like "energy". My suggestion is that you re-read Lierre Keith, and the other reccomended books on Paleo and Keto diet. Understand the role of fatty acid composition in the nervous system, proteins for tissue building and cell signalling and you will understand why your proposition is really not applicable to our present reality.

We deal with our present, not with our supposed past.

I understand the links between meat and intelligence, but I'm not sure of the relationship with consciousness. Cs say it is "good" to eat meat in 3D ("good" means desirable taste STS or STO harmony?) But they do not say it is necessary to go 4D STO. Or did I miss something?
Iron I clearly read the book Kieth, but you may need to re-read what I wrote, at no time did I say that the energy of vegetables is better than that of animals. Maybe did I hurt understand, I wanted to say that the energy of the material is less pure than etheric energy, such as emotions.
Also the low energy vegetarian is not obvious, since their repproche souent be aggressive and proselytes, so we can think that they have enough strength and vehemence for discierner things. I'm not saying that we should be vegetarian, although I pose the question, but it might be necessary to analyze what the Cassiopaeans meant.

07-30-94
Q: (L) Is vegetarianism the way we eat shoulds?
A: That is concentrating on the physical. The body is not important.
Q: (L) Does this mean That to worry about the body in Any Way is wrong?
A: Close. Do not concentrate on life in the body. Concentrate on the spirit.

10-23-94
Q: (L) Is a vegetarian style of eating good for one?
A: Not usually.
Q: (L) What did eat Human Beings Before the Fall?
A: Vegetarian.
Q: (L) So, until, we go through the transition we are not really designed to Be vegetarian?
A: Correct.

01-07-95
Q: (L) Does it hurt a plant When We eat it?
A: Does it hurt you When a "Lizzie" eats you?
Q: (T) Yes, you see, on 4th density ... we are on 3rd density and we eat 1st and 2nd density, the 4th density eats us. (D) If we hurt plants by eating 'em like the Lizzies hurt us When They eat us, how are we to survive without eating?
A: No. When you follow crave physicality, you no need to Log skirt "eat."
Q: (L) So share of the "fall" into the physical existence and part of the Edenic story of the Whole business, "you` shall eat by the sweat of your brow, "has to do with being white and physical Needing to eat?
A: Lucifer, "The Fallen Angel." This is you.
Q: (L) So, "falling" means clustering going Into physical existence où you must feed it --other life, other Beings, Is That It?
A: Yes.

10-16-94
Q: (L) Are There Any exercises we can use to help our bodies transform Into fourth density?
A: Not necessary. It is the soul that matters.
Q: (L) Does this mean if we focus on That soul development, That at the time of our bodies transform That Will Automatically BE Transformed for us?
A: No. It is natural process. No preparation is needed.
Q: (L) So, if you are Meant to transform, You Will, if you are not you won't?
Q: (L) Does this mean my body reacts That When some foods to stop eating That I shoulds' em? Is my body try trying to tell me something?
A: Up to you. Nothing Needs to "tell" you anything.
Q: (L) Can you Clarify that?
A: Why are you searching for guidance Where it is not needed?
Q: (L) In --other words, if we just do what naturally Each Day comes to us as the best choice in Each Moment, we are on the right track?
A: Precisely.

Iron I clearly read the book Kieth, but you may need to re-read what I wrote, at no time did I say that the energy of vegetables is better than that of animals. Maybe did I hurt understand, I wanted to say that the energy of the material is less pure than etheric energy, such as emotions.
Also the low energy vegetarian is not obvious, since their repproche souent be aggressive and proselytes, so we can think that they have enough strength and vehemence for discierner things. I'm not saying that we should be vegetarian, although I pose the question, but it might be necessary to analyze what the Cassiopaeans meant.

I'm not sure why what is said about vegetarianism needs to be nitpicked over and analyzed the way some of the heavier green language of the C's does. Their responses have been very literal and straightforward on that topic. As for certain energies in food being higher than others, I submit the below quote:

Q: (L) So, what does that mean for us. A: DNA changes and diet help to keep the frequency stable. Q: (L) What about all the people who are vegetarians? A: They are nuclear “toast” since so much of their energy must be expended to raise the vibrations of their food.

In terms of the C's waffling over specific diet recommendations initially and becoming more confirmatory once the group began experimenting seriously with diet, I think what the C'a are trying to get at with "soul" being important is that Your REASONS for eating what you do is a serious influence on your FRB, not just WHAT you eat. I just think of all those precious 4D candidates who graduated. They probably had no clue about ketosis or anything like that (though there are hints and shadows of it in Beelzebub's Tales), but they did their best to acquire objective knowledge and virtue with what they had.

Quote:

Cassiopaean Transcripts

Laura, Ark, Belibaste, Perceval, Andromeda, Ailen, BoP, Galaxia (AKA Galatea), Burma Jones, Ottershrew, Psyche, Mr. Scott

Q: (L) ... So diet and dietary supplements make us less vulnerable to the radiation?

Q: (L) Speaking of diet, it crossed my mind a question. Wait, I'll get the paper. As we woke up regarding vegetarianism versus meat consumption, and it happened quite by chance, with the help of experience, experimentation, learning, with the help of - you know, hard lesson, we published a lot of material that we find, because of course there are some realizations We pushed and prompted the search for materials that explain what we experienced with vegetarianism versus meat eating that is in this experiment. So, we have published these things in that direction, things about gluten of poor dairy products, the lecithin and food of plant origin, on the need to eat more meat, and what we need to eat more fat, and basically that Paleo diet most convenient human beings ...

I guess I've gone to look at the issues again with vegetarianism. Well now, all things have evened out, we tried with very strong vegetarian access and we really tried. During that time, we all had problems to which we believed to stem from detoxification. On detoxify you, those are symptoms of detoxification. And that they have experienced almost all of which were on the team Detox diets and what we talked about. "Oh, do you have symptoms of detoxification." And of course we believed that we need to pass a certain part of detoxification that is required and that we need, but it is constantly continued and somehow we were surprised that all the blame for detoxification and its symptoms - so we asked where is it going to end? When will our bodies start working on detoxification of the regular cyclical sequences of 24 hours that we do not have to go through this terrible torture every 3-4 days. And of course there is the experience that the Atreides passed that led us to the tiny traces that in fact, the vegetables may not be as good as everywhere trumpeting loudly.

And then these people go for people who eat meat and telling them, "Oh, you eat meat, you are always sick!" Well the problem is that these people who are ordinary carnivores that these people accuse you of being always sick and they not in things that feed on the Paleo diet. They eat meat together with their heinous, polluted and toxic food. They drink soda drinks, eat a lot of sugar and so on. If you eat on the Paleo diet, then minimize sugars (and starch) and do not eat dairy products and all that stuff.

So, I remembered something that was said in the session that was created 07.10.1995. year, when we were talking about a long topic, but here is what is contained in this communication originated:

Quote:

Q: (L) But is not the nature of a person determined by their soul and not the physical body?

A: Partially, remember aural profile and karmic reference connected with physical structure.

A: (L) So you're saying you have a certain genetic condition in fact a physical reflection of a spiritual orientation? That the soul must match the genetics, even if it is potentially?

A: Yes, exactly.

Q: (L) So a person's potential for spiritual development or opening is largely dependent on their genes?

A: The natural process that is combined with the systematic structure when it is present.

So, after a long introduction and preface my question is: is it possible that there is a genetic profile vegetarian who actually well tolerated vegetarian diet? That is, a human being that by all standards should be a meat eater?

A: Somewhat on the right track but the issue is not as precise as could be.

Q: (L) Okay, let me try again. Rivers are, "... aural profile and karmic reference connected with physical structure." (Galaxia) Oh, maybe it's because they behave slave, vegetables are good for them? (L) Well, that's not in this direction that I thought to go, still. So, the soul must match the genetics, even if only potentially. Oh, dear ... How to ask ... I once asked whether vegetarianism is what we should eat, and you said no, but in fact, because it concentrated on the physical. What exactly did you mean by that? Let's see if we can get to the end of the roundabout route.

A: Most vegetarians such, believe that they are more "spiritual". It is the belief that a particular diet change the nature or fate or tendencies of the soul. This is effective as well as the recognition of one's sins to a priest who will determine the penance that you can not sin again. In addition, if you noticed, all the vegetarians you met up and one "non-spiritual".

Q: (L) Well, if I try to ask as follows: whether true that meat eating adversely affect our spirituality?

A: Absolutely not.

Q: (L) I would say that a diet with meat is not a spiritual issue. (Perceval) Food is the thing that the body needs. (L), the open, we tried to eat in an optimal way to give our bodies the proper fuel that we can do other tasks. That's the whole thing, our bodies give optimum fuel.

A: There is a difference, you see it? You eat in order to have the optimum fuel, they eat to sustain the illusion.
Hope that helps.

So, if you don't like eating meat, just don't eat it. That's that.

But if you are avoiding it because you believe you are somehow improving your existence by doing so, then you are deluding yourself.

electrosonic said:
So, if you don't like eating meat, just don't eat it. That's that.

But if you are avoiding it because you believe you are somehow improving your existence by doing so, then you are deluding yourself.

Yeah I agree with electrosonic. The most important thing is that you are not deluding yourself by placing your beliefs into something of this nature.

We can only work with the reality we are presented with and try to operate as efficiently as possible in order to see things objectively. The fact is that a vegetarian diet is simply not sufficient for the human body to function efficiently. To not be too focused on the body would essentially mean to eat what is right for the soul.

What food is right for the soul? = The food that allows the body to function the best it can in order to be able to develop the soul through higher mental, emotional and physical faculties. More control over ones unwanted emotions, thoughts, behaviours, increased will power etc. All link directly to and can be influenced by ones diet. Therefore, eating the best food allows for the increased possibility of soul development and STO.

whitecoast said:
They probably had no clue about ketosis or anything like that (though there are hints and shadows of it in Beelzebub's Tales), but they did their best to acquire objective knowledge and virtue with what they had.
I do remember G saying that meat was the best fuel for man. I think they were feasting on lamb head at the time :cool:

Kisito said:
I understand the links between meat and intelligence, but I'm not sure of the relationship with consciousness. Cs say it is "good" to eat meat in 3D ("good" means desirable taste STS or STO harmony?) But they do not say it is necessary to go 4D STO. Or did I miss something?

Hi Kisito, I found this session where we talk about meat and relationship to consciousness:

Laura said:
Session Date: August 20th 2011

Laura, Ark, Perceval, Andromeda, Bubbles, PoB, Ailen, Burma, Kniall, Ottershrew, Psyche, Mr. Scott, Belibaste

[Laura and Andromeda at the board]
Q: (L) Yes. (Burma) So it sounds like they're saying that there's a hidden thing in the whole resurrection or salvation by the blood thing. That agriculture is evil and we could return by going on an animal-based diet?

A: No not exactly. When humankind "fell" into gross matter, a way was needed to return. This way simply is a manifestation of the natural laws.Consciousness must "eat" also. This is a natural function of the life giving nature of the environment in balance. The Earth is the Great Mother who gives her body, literally, in the form of creatures with a certain level of consciousness for the sustenance of her children of the cosmos. This is the original meaning of those sayings.

Q: (L) So, eating flesh also means eating consciousness which accumulates, I'm assuming is what is being implied here, or what feeds our consciousness so that it grows in step with our bodies? Is that close?

A: Close enough.

Q: (Ailen) And when you eat veggies you're basically eating a much lower level of consciousness. (L) Not only that, but in a sense you're rejecting the gift and you're not feeding consciousness. And that means that all eating of meat should be a sacrament.

A: Yes

Q: (Burma) With agriculture, you're not only rejecting the gift, you're turning around and beating up the Mother. (L) Well that sure puts a whole different light on the whole Cain and Abel thing! {Interesting that the original “vegetarian” was the first murderer, too.}

hope it helps

A big point to note at the minute is that we are meant to be leaning. Acquiring knowledge and applying this to our being broadens our awareness and brings rise to consciousness.
That being said, first protocol would be to be as capable as possible to gather this knowledge - clean the machine so to speak, so it can function as it should.
Having this forum researching diet for a long time and pressing the ketogenic diet after all the research they have done is a clear sign that it is the most suitable for this path. With a pretty damn high 'test and success' rate. Reading afew of the diet books on the recommended books list will supply you with the why's on how that actually works. Its good to question things, i think this lets you know what can be worked on. So if you are questioning diet, do some research, read more and experiment for yourself :).
You cant just believe a certain diet is the right one because people say so... Put it to the test, as everyone is different to some degree.

This is an interesting subject, thanks for bringing it up.

I think there is a process to feeding or being fed by 4D STS.

First , to be specific, there are animals who feed of vegetables, and their system is suited to process this form matter.
there are animals who feed off animal meat, and their system is again, suited for this other type of matter.

Us Humans, require different energy to function in accordance to our nature and fat seems to be our original way.

in terms of energy, there was a discussion on the forum (i wanna find it) regarding the frequency of certain foods, and that our system makes an extra effort to digest i.e. rise the frequency of say, vegetables and other foods.
so it really every creature feeds in accordance to the nature of their organism.

The soul is essential in the process of moving to 4D , but nevertheless, our whole being is composed of the body, mind, soul. and each requires certain care.

Our human body requires a specific type of energy to function correctly, and it cannot function as it should when you eat things that don't match your natural digestive abilities.
And our STS nature dictates that we have a body and we need to feed in order to sustain our bodies. We must know and understand that.

Being an STO candidate, does not mean you are STO, but rather that you have the possibility of becoming STO.
So even though you are STS and have STS needs, the work on the soul is what shapes that STO future.

I wanna use an analogy, The caterpillar, even though it requires the bug to remain in there for a long time, at the risk of many things, the web must be made strong enough to endure the environment, and if this part is done correctly, the butterfly survives and comes out. While in the caterpillar, the butterfly is preparing itself and growing inside and when time comes BOOM!, the once crawling bug turned into a colorful butterfly.

Just my take, and I could be wrong, but I think the answers by the C's s back in 1994 regarding nourishment/eating were as they were, because:

- the C's considered that concentrating on spiritual development was important for the group, at the moment. The first priority, so to speak.

- the connection in those early years was not "grooved" to the highest level, hence the answers could have been influenced by existing ideas with someone in the group

Thank you thank you Aragorn, that's three days I wait an answer on this issue presice of 1994 and 1995, and not on my behavior of my food or readings :) . But thank everyone. I also thought it could be because of the early first contacts with Cs and management to give priority. It was just a question, not a criticism. I do ketogenic diet since 1 year and I am ok.

Aragorn said:
Just my take, and I could be wrong, but I think the answers by the C's s back in 1994 regarding nourishment/eating were as they were, because:

- the C's considered that concentrating on spiritual development was important for the group, at the moment. The first priority, so to speak.

- the connection in those early years was not "grooved" to the highest level, hence the answers could have been influenced by existing ideas with someone in the group

For most of us here, to be "spiritual" as we understand it requires that our bodies (and minds) are functioning optimally. The best way to achieve that basic foundation is to eat the optimal food for our bodies (and minds)

Perceval said:
For most of us here, to be "spiritual" as we understand it requires that our bodies (and minds) are functioning optimally. The best way to achieve that basic foundation is to eat the optimal food for our bodies (and minds)

Related to that, there's the remarks from the 2014-08-16 session:
Laura said:
A: Just work daily at becoming more aware on three levels
1. Body and immediate environment,
2. Wider world affairs,
3. Cosmos and spirit.

Q: (L) Shouldn't "spirit" go with "Body and immediate environment"?

A: No, it is via the first steps that one achieves cosmic consciousness.

Q: (L) I don't understand.

(Chu) You have to work on the body and environment, and then understand the wider world at first. And then you can develop cosmic consciousness and spirit.

(L) Oooh. So in other words, to achieve cosmic consciousness, i.e. true spiritual advancement, you have to expand your field of vision to be very wide?

A: Exactly. Those who suggest that you must look only within live in a singular bubble.
Optimal fuel can go a long way to improve things at level #1. In making the mind work better in all kinds of ways, it also furthers efforts to grow awareness into levels #2 and in turn #3.

Coincidentally or not, It seems that in eastern "spiritual" paths where vegetarianism is a big part of the picture, the great "gurus" most often never reach any real awareness at level #2. They just insulate themselves in their bubbles, becoming calm and peaceful while the world burns around them and they don't see it.

While there's vegetarians who do manage to go a long a way towards understanding the world, I think they put themselves at a great disadvantage, in terms of how their brains could work with optimal fuel.

Back
Top Bottom