Operation Jade Helm: Are US special forces training for martial law?

"Driving while Hispanic" :rotfl: :rotfl: Good one Freya. It happens a lot here too.

Teresa,

I meant no offense and was not really going for humor. I should have elaborated on that comment. Because in reality 'Driving while Human', in and of itself, is becoming suspicious behavior!

But, one thing I have observed is that we have a good sized Hispanic (Mexican) population here (where I grew up they targeted Cubans). Alot of whom do not have a driver's licences. They have come here to try to get work and they send alot of their money home to their families. They tend to live more communally (not considered normal in our society) and pool their funds. Often times there is one or two in the household with a DL and a vehicle or two that they have communally purchased.

Anyway, the chances of pulling over an Hispanic who does not have a DL are pretty good, so they are targeted. Ironically, there happens to be a good many Hispanic cops too who can be used to do this, thereby avoiding a 'language barrier' while making them feel more comfortable while being arrested. And maybe even avoid accusations of 'targeting'.

So, they get arrested, their amigos, standing by and prepared, bail them out. They communally pay the fines and the county and the court make out like bandits. It is a revolving, money grabbing door.

I give them Kudos. They do what they need to survive and, in a way you could say, 'network' for contingencies.

It used to be easier for them to get a licence here, back in Idiot Bush's day. I had thought that may have been used as a way to keep track of them. But now it is harder to get a licence here, even if you have had one for thirty something years. But, then again with the economy what it is, it may be that they just want to fill the coffers.

I`m still wondering about Jade Helm.. and the Green Helm- et`s ?

This would give the UN justification to place a "peacekeeping" force on U.S. soil, of course.
Virtually the entire U.S. Southeast -- from Texas all the way to D.C. -- is currently sweltering under a severe heat wave combined with a hundred-year drought in many areas. Under the UN's new "climate change peacekeeping" initiatives, if crop failures result in riots, they could drop in a few hundred thousand UN troops -- all wearing GREEN helmets -- and then explain they're here to save us from "conflicts caused by shrinking resources."

Because, you know, GREEN means it's good for us, you see. Perhaps they'll even paint the tips of their bullets green so that when they start firing into the crowds of innocent protestors, they can claim it's not an act of war but rather "green kinetic action." The streets may be red with blood, but the evening news will present it all to you as a new "green initiative" that's good for the environment!

http://www.naturalnews.com/033076_United_Nations_peacekeeping.html#ixzz3aoMapWYf

I'd like to get some feedback on the relationship between various training exercises in the US and Canada, US East coast emergency broadcasts and the movement of market operations from the NY Fed (in NYC) to the Chicago office.

Here are my observations
Jade Helm is focused in the Southwest specifically
The movement of troops and equipment from Quebec to Alberta (away from the coast)
Unusual emergency broadcast scenario only on the East coast (including Kentucky and Ohio)
Movement of THE most import market rigging operation in the entire Federal Reserve system from NYC to Chicago (under the guise of potential environmental disaster)

It appears to me that there is something about the eastern seaboard that concerns the PTB enough that they are moving assets and operations away from the coast. Now there IS a lot of weird and highly suspect chatter out there concerning an event in September 2015 that involves a potential impactor. The sites espousing this meme include the usual suspects (beforeitsnews, godlike productions, etc.). So given that an impactor could be sighted and tracked before any amateurs can see it, and given that the speed of the impactor would allow fairly specific predictions of where on the globe it will land, does the way this is being fed into peoples awareness make sense?

Wyatt here: Your first paragraph, Hmm the Army is not talking. some of the special forces have shoulder patches that say, SINE PARI which is Without Equal. Other Special Opps. have TIMORE AUT FAVORE which is Fear or Favor. So by coordinating some of the special OPPS one might have some idea what is going on. That is, If this group "-----" comes to Pomona, Ca. Most can guess what is going on. Of course, all this is wait and see.

I'd like to get some feedback on the relationship between various training exercises in the US and Canada, US East coast emergency broadcasts and the movement of market operations from the NY Fed (in NYC) to the Chicago office.

Here are my observations
Jade Helm is focused in the Southwest specifically
The movement of troops and equipment from Quebec to Alberta (away from the coast)
Unusual emergency broadcast scenario only on the East coast (including Kentucky and Ohio)
Movement of THE most import market rigging operation in the entire Federal Reserve system from NYC to Chicago (under the guise of potential environmental disaster)

It is clear that at some LEVEL somebody knows something and that something is going to happen. Truthfully, there isn't a whole lot any of us can do about it. Stock-pile some food -- Maybe?

Riders of the Storm: Wyatt

Snowalker said:

This is very important. The Federal Reserve is one of the main tools of the world banking system which, in turn, is one of the main weapons that the PTB use to control the society. So IMHO, the decision to move the Federal Reserve operation from NY to Chicago comes from the highest levels and it is very possible that they have information of something going to happen.

But, what is this "thing"?

If they are moving from NY to Chicago, the first scenario that comes to mind is a flood. NY is at sea level. Chicago is inland, but in the shore of the Great Lakes, so if this movement is because a flood, the cause can not be a halt in the planet rotation around its axis, it is more plausible a flood because an impactor.

The other movements away the East coast reinforce this theory.

So maybe they have calculated the orbit and the ETA of the impactor and they think that it is going to hit in the Atlantic.

IMHO, the fact that JADE HELM is mainly centered in the Southwest is because they think that, after the impact, some states, thinking that the Federal Government has become weak, could try to secede. This has been portrayed, for example, in the Jericho TV show.

Texas, California and New Mexico I think are the most probable states that could try to secede.

But this is only a theory...

I think this could be a good time to know what companies and big business are in the hands of the PTB. If they are moving their HQ, operations or facilities, from NY or the east coast to inland, they are implicated.

Freya said:
"Driving while Hispanic" :rotfl: :rotfl: Good one Freya. It happens a lot here too.

Teresa,

I meant no offense and was not really going for humor. I should have elaborated on that comment. Because in reality 'Driving while Human', in and of itself, is becoming suspicious behavior!

But, one thing I have observed is that we have a good sized Hispanic (Mexican) population here (where I grew up they targeted Cubans). Alot of whom do not have a driver's licences. They have come here to try to get work and they send alot of their money home to their families. They tend to live more communally (not considered normal in our society) and pool their funds. Often times there is one or two in the household with a DL and a vehicle or two that they have communally purchased.

Anyway, the chances of pulling over an Hispanic who does not have a DL are pretty good, so they are targeted. Ironically, there happens to be a good many Hispanic cops too who can be used to do this, thereby avoiding a 'language barrier' while making them feel more comfortable while being arrested. And maybe even avoid accusations of 'targeting'.

So, they get arrested, their amigos, standing by and prepared, bail them out. They communally pay the fines and the county and the court make out like bandits. It is a revolving, money grabbing door.

I give them Kudos. They do what they need to survive and, in a way you could say, 'network' for contingencies.

It used to be easier for them to get a licence here, back in Idiot Bush's day. I had thought that may have been used as a way to keep track of them. But now it is harder to get a licence here, even if you have had one for thirty something years. But, then again with the economy what it is, it may be that they just want to fill the coffers.

It's comforting to see that kind of community spirit persist, even in places where it is considered abnormal like the US. Thanks for sharing Freya.

Red Star said:
I think this could be a good time to know what companies and big business are in the hands of the PTB. If they are moving their HQ, operations or facilities, from NY or the east coast to inland, they are implicated.

Well... when it comes to the banking system you don't have to go up the ladder very far to know they are implicated. Even small local banks operate under the money mechanics of the federal reserve. What I am attempting to do is look for governmental and corporate behaviors that might indicate a trend or a common impetus so that understanding can be derived from that data. In conjunction with the obvious and admitted activities (Jade Helm 15, large military convoys on US highways, NY Fed) there is the "chatter" from mostly religious and easily ridiculed sites that are pushing the September impact event in the Atlantic. Given the uptick in fireball activity with the increase in material reaching the inner solar system an impactor such as is being described is well within the realm of possibility. But without a whistleblower from the US or more likely Russia/China then it is hard to determine the reason for the human activity.

My interest is personal as I have a considerable number of family members on the east coast.

Quote Snowalker:

It appears to me that there is something about the eastern seaboard that concerns the PTB enough that they are moving assets and operations away from the coast. Now there IS a lot of weird and highly suspect chatter out there concerning an event in September 2015 that involves a potential impactor. The sites espousing this meme include the usual suspects (beforeitsnews, godlike productions, etc.). So given that an impactor could be sighted and tracked before any amateurs can see it, and given that the speed of the impactor would allow fairly specific predictions of where on the globe it will land, does the way this is being fed into peoples awareness make sense?

Have you listened to the Sott interview with Michael Snyder? He talks about numerous visions "seers" have had about a tsunami hitting the east coast and so ties this in with the movement of banking operations moving from NYC to Chicago. Maybe tied into Washington moving to Denver Co. also although he doesn't mention that. After reading The Stargate Conspiracy by Picknett & Prince I caught a glimpse as to how a portion of the PTB are very much being guided by information coming from other realms, channeled info in this case. They shape their lives around this information as many others have in the general population whether accurate or not and are just as susceptible to being deceived. Most likely what their getting is coming from 4d sts although the C's have said they are called upon and help the sts as well. Probably have remote viewers working on this as well.

On the other hand, maybe their tech allows them to see a impacter coming our way as you say, then there are all the reasons not to tell the public. :shock: .

Anyway FWIW, this is the second time I've thought of this connection with the Stargate info so thought I'd mention it. Also I watched video footage of the tsunami hitting Indonesia lately and notice others reporting tsunami dreams here. A thought form circulating in the group mind at the moment?

SummerLite said:
Have you listened to the Sott interview with Michael Snyder? He talks about numerous visions "seers" have had about a tsunami hitting the east coast and so ties this in with the movement of banking operations moving from NYC to Chicago. Maybe tied into Washington moving to Denver Co. also although he doesn't mention that.

I don't know exactly how many but I have dreamed a lot of times in my life a very big fireball appears over me in the sky and it travels leaving a big and terrifying tail of flames. It disappears below the Atlantic ocean's horizon and after that, a huge flash of light appears (the impact I think). These were very vivid dreams. Then, I'm in urge to escape because I know the expansive wave and a tsunami is about to arrive. That is one of the reasons I've tried always to live inland. The joke is I'm living currently near the coast for some "reasons out of my control"... dammit!! LOL

This is an interesting "spin" on Jade Helm:

The JADE In Jade Helm 15 Is An AI SOFTWARE Program ((video))
_http://scoopfeed.net/2015/05/18/the-jade-in-jade-helm-15-is-an-ai-software-program/

The DOD’s GLOBAL INFORMATION GRID is going to be the primary framework for network-centric warfare.

JADE = Joint Assistant For Development and Execution: BBN Technologies, Raytheon in conjunction with DARPA

“JADE” is an AI quantum computing technology that produces holographic battlefield simulations and has the ability to use vast amounts of data being collected on the human domain to generate human terrain systems in geographic population centric locations to identify and eliminate targets, insurgents, rebels or whatever labels that can be flagged as targets in a Global Information Grid for Network Centric Warfare environments.

The JADE II battle field system is cognitive and intuitive. It can examine prior executed battle plans and and devise ‘new and better’ strategies to increase the ‘kill chain’. The II generation of JADE has the capability for two way communication with drones throuh the OCCOM technology which is one of the next generation integrations to this system.

In short, JADE HELM will not be battles directed by Generals and Military Commanders, but by a computer. It is a cognitive software program based on a Network Centric Warfare System at the HELM.

US Special Operations Tests DNA Scanners
_http://www.defensenews.com/story/defense/show-daily/sofic/2015/05/20/us-special-operations-testing-front-line-dna-scanners/27671249/

TAMPA, Fla. — US special operations forces are using forward-deployed rapid DNA scanners on a limited basis to confirm targets. Troops have used DNA from improvised bomb components to capture "some very bad people," according to an official with US Special Operations Command (SOCOM).

SOCOM is evaluating the devices for wider fielding. If successful, they have the potential to cut the time used to process DNA evidence from weeks to 90 minutes and replace fingerprint analysis downrange, according to Michael Fitz, SOCOM's program manager for sensitive site exploitation.

"It's a groundbreaking, game-breaking technology," Fitz said at the Special Operations Forces Industry Conference on Wednesday. "In the past, a guy would have to put [a DNA sample] in an envelope and send it back to the states and wait a few weeks to find out who he had. By then he's had 12 other missions and forgotten who that guy was."

The program is evaluating two devices, one made by Waltham, Massachusetts-based NetBio, and the other by IntegenX, of Pleasanton, California. Whether to launch a formal acquisition program will be decided by the end of the year.

SOCOM is guiding industry toward a future device that is smaller and tougher so elite troops can use them in on-the-spot analyses with little training.

The machines, which cost roughly $250,000 each, weigh 120 pounds or 200 pounds, depending on the manufacturer. The reagents, which have a two-month shelf life, must be refrigerated.

"We want something that doesn't take a Ph.D to operate, obviously," Fitz said. "We have knuckle draggers out there that are operating these things, and they are doing quite well and getting great results.

Ideally, such a machine would also alert the operator to a DNA match in the field. Fitz acknowledged the database SOCOM accesses for the work is not robust for the people special operators are interested in, likening it to where battlefield fingerprinting was a decade ago.

With a rapid DNA scanner, an operator would place a piece of bubblegum or a cigarette butt into a cartridge filled with special chemicals and place it in the machine to compare it with known DNA profiles.

SOCOM has had two of IntegenX's devices, the RapidHIT, for the six months. The device is the size of two laser copiers, so a five-pound device — which Fitz would like to see — is a ways out, said Benji Hutchinson, senior director of federal business for MorphoTrust USA, which has an agreement with IntegenX to sell and service the devices.

"We want something that doesn't take a Ph.D to operate, obviously," Fitz said. "We have knuckle draggers out there that are operating these things, and they are doing quite well and getting great results.

'Knuckle-draggers'?? I'm sure the folks (translate: 'cannon fodder') using this technology would love to hear what these psychos really think of them.

angelburst29 said:
This is an interesting "spin" on Jade Helm:

The JADE In Jade Helm 15 Is An AI SOFTWARE Program ((video))
_http://scoopfeed.net/2015/05/18/the-jade-in-jade-helm-15-is-an-ai-software-program/

The DOD’s GLOBAL INFORMATION GRID is going to be the primary framework for network-centric warfare.

JADE = Joint Assistant For Development and Execution: BBN Technologies, Raytheon in conjunction with DARPA

“JADE” is an AI quantum computing technology that produces holographic battlefield simulations and has the ability to use vast amounts of data being collected on the human domain to generate human terrain systems in geographic population centric locations to identify and eliminate targets, insurgents, rebels or whatever labels that can be flagged as targets in a Global Information Grid for Network Centric Warfare environments.

The JADE II battle field system is cognitive and intuitive. It can examine prior executed battle plans and and devise ‘new and better’ strategies to increase the ‘kill chain’. The II generation of JADE has the capability for two way communication with drones throuh the OCCOM technology which is one of the next generation integrations to this system.

In short, JADE HELM will not be battles directed by Generals and Military Commanders, but by a computer. It is a cognitive software program based on a Network Centric Warfare System at the HELM.

So, you are saying JADE HELM could be a Terminator's Skynet like system test?

angelburst29 said:
US Special Operations Tests DNA Scanners
_http://www.defensenews.com/story/defense/show-daily/sofic/2015/05/20/us-special-operations-testing-front-line-dna-scanners/27671249/

TAMPA, Fla. — US special operations forces are using forward-deployed rapid DNA scanners on a limited basis to confirm targets. Troops have used DNA from improvised bomb components to capture "some very bad people," according to an official with US Special Operations Command (SOCOM).

SOCOM is evaluating the devices for wider fielding. If successful, they have the potential to cut the time used to process DNA evidence from weeks to 90 minutes and replace fingerprint analysis downrange, according to Michael Fitz, SOCOM's program manager for sensitive site exploitation.

"It's a groundbreaking, game-breaking technology," Fitz said at the Special Operations Forces Industry Conference on Wednesday. "In the past, a guy would have to put [a DNA sample] in an envelope and send it back to the states and wait a few weeks to find out who he had. By then he's had 12 other missions and forgotten who that guy was."

The program is evaluating two devices, one made by Waltham, Massachusetts-based NetBio, and the other by IntegenX, of Pleasanton, California. Whether to launch a formal acquisition program will be decided by the end of the year.

SOCOM is guiding industry toward a future device that is smaller and tougher so elite troops can use them in on-the-spot analyses with little training.

The machines, which cost roughly $250,000 each, weigh 120 pounds or 200 pounds, depending on the manufacturer. The reagents, which have a two-month shelf life, must be refrigerated.

Ideally, such a machine would also alert the operator to a DNA match in the field. Fitz acknowledged the database SOCOM accesses for the work is not robust for the people special operators are interested in, likening it to where battlefield fingerprinting was a decade ago.

With a rapid DNA scanner, an operator would place a piece of bubblegum or a cigarette butt into a cartridge filled with special chemicals and place it in the machine to compare it with known DNA profiles.

SOCOM has had two of IntegenX's devices, the RapidHIT, for the six months. The device is the size of two laser copiers, so a five-pound device — which Fitz would like to see — is a ways out, said Benji Hutchinson, senior director of federal business for MorphoTrust USA, which has an agreement with IntegenX to sell and service the devices.

How this relates to JADE HELM?

Do you think the military are going to take DNA samples of the population in that "war games"?

Wyatt here: I got a list of possibilities.
1) The American Southwest is going to 4-D and the army needs to secure the area.
2) Walmart and their Plumbing Problems; the Special Forces need Toilet Facilities / Showers and so on.
3) The Balance of Trade is so Lop-sided that China is going to Formally Re-possess America.
4) The Homeless problem has gotton so out of hand, that They all need to be rounded up and sent away/out of site, out of mind.
5) We are formally going to a cash-less society, so in order not to starve, you will be required to go a registration area, where you can have you Identity Chip implanted under your skin. That will be your credit/debit card.
6) The Army will arrive before the BIG ONE (earthquake) and will be seen as saviors restoring order. Of course, Martial law will be imposed.
7) The Earth will shift on it's axis and everything west of the Rockies will be under water.
8) The New World Order will allow all of us to pledge Allegiance to THE UNION OF THE AMERICAS. If you don't ---
9) A Terrible Virus (possibly a H5 N4) has broken loose and a LOCK-DOWN must be imposed to prevent the spread. No anti-virals exist for an H5.
10) Aliens are arriving and people might panic; also, the Nephilim are showing up and people think the CIRCUS is in TOWN; "Let's go see"
11) The Blood Moon September 23rd, means that a Whole Lot Of Bad Things are going to happen all at once.
12) The Special Operations and Training has been postponed until further Notice. But now, we know who you are---Beware.

The New Yorker, May 18th 2015. The Talk of the Town: In the past few weeks a certain MAP has been causing a lot of discussion online, in TEXAS, including 7-states (now 10) Very interesting article by Amy Davidson. Most everything in the article is now known, but the fact that so many are "wondering about "What is really going on," suggest that on a sub-conscious level, many people have a sense of Fore Boding Doom. All we can do is== "Wait and See"---
Riders of the Storm - Wyatt

Wyatt Shipley said:
1) The American Southwest is going to 4-D and the army needs to secure the area.

That would be very fun.

Wyatt Shipley said:
2) Walmart and their Plumbing Problems; the Special Forces need Toilet Facilities / Showers and so on.

Muahahahaha... LOL!

Wyatt Shipley said:
6) The Army will arrive before the BIG ONE (earthquake) and will be seen as saviors restoring order. Of course, Martial law will be imposed.

To predict earthquakes is one of the most difficult things, do you think they have any working technology capable to predict when, where and how strong?

Wyatt Shipley said:
7) The Earth will shift on it's axis and everything west of the Rockies will be under water.

It is possible but if Earth's rotation stops before, the first flood would occur in the west coast. Also, what would be the trigger? I think the most plausible reason would be the Comet Cluster... don't we see the comets before?

Wyatt Shipley said:
9) A Terrible Virus (possibly a H5 N4) has broken loose and a LOCK-DOWN must be imposed to prevent the spread. No anti-virals exist for an H5.

Possibly. I have another theory: They will use an engineered virus targeted to the GMO crops. That is the reason they are trying to spread these varieties of crops. By reducing the genetic diversity it is easier to develop a pathogen agent targeted to kill the crops. By this way they can create a big starvation, because these crops are used to feed cattle too and they are the most abundant (at least in cereals).

Wyatt Shipley said:
10) Aliens are arriving and people might panic; also, the Nephilim are showing up and people think the CIRCUS is in TOWN; "Let's go see"

That would be exciting.

Back
Top Bottom