Session 4 April 2015

Rima said:
About number forty, it is interesting that the word “quarantine” derives from the number forty (quarantena in venetian dialect meaning “forty days”) signing the isolation period imposed to passengers and crew during the plague epidemic in XVII century ..
In our times the meaning of the word has changed and now quarantine it means “state of enforced isolation” … actually describing the condition in which we are living now on this planet ...

Wiki entry on Quarantine:
_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quarantine

Thank you all for the great session and discussion which followed.

Rima,

That is a sobering meaning for 40 days but it really does seem "timely" to me even if it is not so pleasant a thought. Reality is not always so pleasant but "knowledge protects". Thanks. :( :)

It's interesting how many times the number 40 crops up in so many diverse things. How about the saying '40 winks' for taking a quick nap.

goyacobol said:
(fabric) One thing we were worried about is in the event of a communications breakdown, would the board be able to be used to communicate with other groups? ...

A: ... We have mentioned before what is needed: Connect chakras by proper networking.

Hi goyacobol,

The question I cannot resolve, is whether this proper networking can be done via messages on the internet? As opposed to say messages face to face. And this is a big problem, as most forum members (like myself) rely on the former for our interaction.

My intuition tells me it can. But I'm not 100% sure.

Over sufficient time, I've gotten to "know" certain people. And I can almost physically sense what they're saying in their posts. But only when they truly put their hearts into their words, and only those that I've followed for some time.

I can for instance literally feel Laura's words--her thoughts, her emotions, her irritation, her warmth, etc. And yes, her reprimand as well. I think most people here have that same connection with her. Knowing this is very encouraging to me. Perhaps messages via bits & bytes can work.

But if the internet goes down, will I be able to replace what I have now with messages on the wind? The C's say YES--for the properly trained and adequately tuned. But that attainment I'm afraid is far from my reach right now. FWIW.

riclapaz said:
Thanks Kisito and Εἰρήvη, this brings me to another thought as possible to deal with this? I feel as if I were squeezing the heart when I think OP, I think my concerns on the subject can be to find something to hold on and think that also stand to crystallize an individual soul one you see them reach the 5D, the Cs have mentioned that it is very difficult for a world of STS, as this in which we live can be possible, half of the population OP, there is something that depresses me, I am eager to mourn, there OP which are great imitators, and it is difficult to detect who is and who is not, but still I feel very sorry, I see my family and the possibility that some (s) are OP, and I collapse, is this normal? :/

I think it is normal,
For me it has helped thinking about animals, as (someone please correct me if I'm wrong) the way I understood it, is that OP's are like animals, that too have a soul pool. (and apart from maybe dogs, animals don't seem too bothered by conscience) So when I look at some loved family members and have doubts if they are OPs, I don't feel so bad, but think of animals and how great they are, even if they miss some human factors. (of cause it can cause problems if one assumes someone is human and they are really like a cat thinking that you are a mouse)

BTW do animals become OPs when they first go from 2D to 3D? If so, is it possible for an animal to skip the OP step?

sitting said:
goyacobol said:
(fabric) One thing we were worried about is in the event of a communications breakdown, would the board be able to be used to communicate with other groups? ...

A: ... We have mentioned before what is needed: Connect chakras by proper networking.

Hi goyacobol,

The question I cannot resolve, is whether this proper networking can be done via messages on the internet? As opposed to say messages face to face. And this is a big problem, as most forum members (like myself) rely on the former for our interaction.

My intuition tells me it can. But I'm not 100% sure.

Over sufficient time, I've gotten to "know" certain people. And I can almost physically sense what they're saying in their posts. But only when they truly put their hearts into their words, and only those that I've followed for some time.

I can for instance literally feel Laura's words--her thoughts, her emotions, her irritation, her warmth, etc. And yes, her reprimand as well. I think most people here have that same connection with her. Knowing this is very encouraging to me. Perhaps messages via bits & bytes can work.

But if the internet goes down, will I be able to replace what I have now with messages on the wind? The C's say YES--for the properly trained and adequately tuned. But that attainment I'm afraid is far from my reach right now. FWIW.

sitting, I think you can definitely build a community of people people with mutual goals around you, but the proper networking, I think, can also be achieved via this forum and other related activities, such as EE. The C's have said before that the forum is a good way to network. They also mentioned that it is helpful to have group of people around you to share your thoughts with, and to "air out".

Look at the excerpt from the session 18 Aug 2002. The C's imply that you can network through email. As long as you want to expand your knowledge and help others any means of interaction should do the job, I think:
Q: (T) Well I guess I'm out of resonance. (L) Why is Terry out of resonance?

A: Too long absence and cares of life.

Q: (T) Too much 3rd density?

A: Yes.

Q: (T) It's been a busy summer. (J) There's been a lot happening. (L) Yeah really, I know. Alright so, tell us what to do about it, do you want to know what to do about it? (T) What do we do about it?

A: Interaction is highly desirable. Even if only he is in contact via email.

Q: (T) Email? Do they have email at 6th density? (J) No.

A: Grooving is long process.

Q: {Terry looks at Laura inquiringly} (L) Well ask. Grooving is also a process of asking. (T) So being away too long is a loss of the groove, frequency? (L) I don't think it's a loss. (T) A change? (L) I don't think it's a change, you ask. (T) Well if it's a long process what is required to start it?

A: Not loss, failure to keep with pace of rapid advancement of process of network.

Q: (T) Well, that could be. (L) Well you didn't lose anything. (T) I just haven't gained anything. (J) We haven't been keeping up with the story because we've been focused on other things. We've been away for four years. But I think up until maybe the past whatever, he still kept in touch and kept involved in it. But I think with everything that's been happening he hasn't had time. (L) Well too damn busy. (T) Gotta survive here too.

I know how you feel about having a connection to some other members of the forum. Sometimes I experience this as well. Also, I feel that I have a connection with the C's. The C's very often address my thoughts/questions that occupy my head for a period of time before a new session comes out. It is like they know I need this specific information to progress and they share it with me. I don't know it this makes sense to anyone but this is what happens.

Εἰρήvη said:
I know how you feel about having a connection and to some other members of the forum. Sometimes I experience this as well. Also, I feel that I have a connection with the C's. The C's very often address my thoughts/questions that occupy my head for a period of time before a new session comes out. It is like they know I need this specific information to progress and they share it with me. I don't know it this makes sense to anyone but this is what happens.

For me it happens quite a lot too. Both me thinking about something, and forum members having just posted something where the same question or the answer is, or the Cs saying something about something I have thought about. But I'm thinking that it might not be me having thought the question that is answered by someone here or the Cs, but someone here thought the question so it popped up in my mind too due to some connection, if that makes sense.

But I have thought if that was what the Cs meant by only a thought away, as it happens quite a lot lately

Miss.K said:
riclapaz said:
Thanks Kisito and Εἰρήvη, this brings me to another thought as possible to deal with this? I feel as if I were squeezing the heart when I think OP, I think my concerns on the subject can be to find something to hold on and think that also stand to crystallize an individual soul one you see them reach the 5D, the Cs have mentioned that it is very difficult for a world of STS, as this in which we live can be possible, half of the population OP, there is something that depresses me, I am eager to mourn, there OP which are great imitators, and it is difficult to detect who is and who is not, but still I feel very sorry, I see my family and the possibility that some (s) are OP, and I collapse, is this normal? :/

I think it is normal,
For me it has helped thinking about animals, as (someone please correct me if I'm wrong) the way I understood it, is that OP's are like animals, that too have a soul pool. (and apart from maybe dogs, animals don't seem too bothered by conscience) So when I look at some loved family members and have doubts if they are OPs, I don't feel so bad, but think of animals and how great they are, even if they miss some human factors. (of cause it can cause problems if one assumes someone is human and they are really like a cat thinking that you are a mouse)

BTW do animals become OPs when they first go from 2D to 3D? If so, is it possible for an animal to skip the OP step?

My thought is that the key word to describe the densities is the consiencia, this determines the level at which they are, then the animals are 2D, I think it would have to learn the lessons of 3D in a body with the potential to achieve, according an evolutionary scale, in this reality as human beings.
just my thoughts ...

riclapaz said:
Miss.K said:
riclapaz said:

I think it is normal,

My thought is that the key word to describe the densities is the consiencia, this determines the level at which they are, then the animals are 2D, I think it would have to learn the lessons of 3D in a body with the potential to achieve, according an evolutionary scale, in this reality as human beings.
just my thoughts ...

I remember the Cs once said something, I think it was about a cat of one attending the session, that was observing it's human a lot, and the Cs said something about that it was close to evolving to 3D, (don't remember where I read it, it was a long time ago)
And I remember having read that human contact good or bad, is necessary for animals to progress to 3D, and I have a feeling that they might be OPs when they progress, but I don't know if I read something like that, or if it was a possible conclusion I made of it...

Miss.K said:
riclapaz said:

I think it is normal,

Miss.K,

That is an interesting question about 2D to 3D skipping OP status. My guess that is why OPs are described as a "bridge" between 2D and 3D. If you don't use a bridge you probably fall in the water. And can you usually just skip a grade in school? Sometimes, I guess, but I would not think that happens very often. :rolleyes:

goyacobol said:
Miss.K said:
riclapaz said:

I think it is normal,

Miss.K,

That is an interesting question about 2D to 3D skipping OP status. My guess that is why OPs are described as a "bridge" between 2D and 3D. If you don't use a bridge you probably fall in the water. And can you usually just skip a grade in school? Sometimes, I guess, but I would not think that happens very often. :rolleyes:
Organic portals, other races, Part 2, a quote from Laura:

From what the C's have said, it seems that the role of natural organic portals implied the establishment of a bridge between the conscious 2-gog levels and a 3rd density level. Did I get this right ...?

J responded: I just thought that, however, the question remains how it all takes place? .... C's have said this:

Q: (V) What is the "origin" of these organic portal human types? In the scheme of creation, where did they come from?
A: They were originally part of the bridge between 2nd density and 3rd density. View records sessions on the subject of short wave and long-wave cycle.

And this is about the cycle of short / long wave ...

".... Flora and fauna, as are on the first and second level nature, normally would go through / experienced a long period or long wave cycle on the physical plane of existence, as opposed to the physical and etheric cycle of short waves, through now go, thanks to its interaction with the human species, which is located in his etheric and physical cycle of short waves. "

The C's have also said that organic portals draw their life force from a 'pool, "as if this is a part of a group soul, in much the same way as is being suggested and for trees ...

However, now the question is what is the true nature of the functions of the bridge between the 2-second and 3rd density, and what was the original purpose of the organic portals, before they were usurped ...? Are there perhaps, in fact, a souls 2nd density or parts of a group soul 2nd density inhabiting 3D bodies?

B answered: Here we must be aware that Organic Portals are not "evil" or "bad" in terms of characteristics that can be attributed to someone without understanding its nature. From the above we can see that its an original function was to act as a "vehicle" for the newly arrived, evolved souls from 2nd density, which by their very nature do not yet have their individual and fully integrated soul. However, we must bear in mind the word 'original' ie, in the beginning it was not so. This implies that in the meantime there was a usurpation and their role ie, that they are in the meantime transformed to serve for other purposes. ... A few words that I fell on my mind ... are pumping energy, distraction, confusion, manipulation ... ("victims" are human beings with individual soul) ...

Is there any connection between that aspect of creation which we call the archetypal expression of the "group soul"? It might be something that is still different from what we call a mental entity; or what we, in our case, we mean by the term "breakaway mental" entity.

* (In this case, the terms "soul unit"; and "fractured soul" unit, involves "breakaway" group soul that came from higher density and settled bodies in this 3rd density. It is a group of individual souls who are " once "belonged to a larger group of which they are" secede "and ended up in this density. - prim. prev.)

If there is a difference between the two, then it is quite possible that fragments of the archetypal expressions of creation have the potential to "educate" aspects or expressions of creation that we call or mean by one - a soul. Organic portals would then be carried through the process. In one of the sessions, Jan and Terry are out to get one of their cat is on the threshold of his incarnation in human form. At that time, none of us was not yet aware of the concept of organic portals, so we were quite natural to assume that this part of the experiential cycle in the human body, and includes attributes of the soul. However, perhaps there is only one transition step of development where that expression of creation is given an opportunity to "raise" soul attributes over many life experiences.

It is easy to speculate about all of this, however, we need to think outside the external borders of the reality of this "box" where we are now. We have to consider all of these options.

Another member added this: I just re-read the text Ascension part 2 in which the discussion on the topic of organic portals. I got the impression that they are organic portals way to being a manifestation of 2D, 3D, which represents only a natural part of their development cycle ie. The next phase. However, considering that it is the portals, they also may use of 4d. Especially because these do not have enough knowledge on how to oppose them, and protect them.

From this session, we learned the following:

Q: Do the "centers" as described Moravjev, have anything to do with the concept of chakras?
A: Pretty much. In an individual of the organic variety, the so-called. more chakras are "a consequence of stealing" power of the 'mental' human beings. This is what gives them the ability to mimic the mental human beings. This leads to the fact that a 'mental' human being, perceiving a mirror of their own soul when they such beings ascribe "soul qualities."

It crossed my mind that it could be the only way to an organic portal comes in contact with the energy that he may then, in some way, to grow. This "mapping" or "reflection" of the soul that they do, it is probably something similar to the process which is described Gurdžijev when speaking of individuals who themselves often tend to say "I (IS) SAM". They have not yet, but saying that, they have the opportunity to start to behave "as they are". Individuals with the individual soul that try to contact the higher part of themselves - "converted" as if already "IS". They can do that because they are aware that this higher part of themselves there. They have this knowledge. Organic portals, having no empirical knowledge, ie, knowledge of the existence of the soul, learn about it with the help of "theft of this kind of energy of human beings with the individual soul."

In this case, the process itself "stolen generation" consisted be a natural part of the development plan, while allowing the existence of some "door" that can be used by 4D STS beings to be nurtured this kind of soul energy.

Another member of the group have added to this theory.

I agree with that to organic portals could be part of a natural bridge between 2D and 3D. Looking at the their function at a higher point of view of creation, that it's basically something that is completely natural, and in any case of some deviation, or a manifestation of "the forces of darkness".

Most of the population has a 2D group soul into which pressed segments of their natural behavior with its specific character traits that vary from species to species and are in line with what is meant by "instinctual behavior". This is because they are literally chips, which stems from a bet, or fragmented pieces of one totemic soul.

The fact is that there are things such as. Totemic Spirit Tiger, totemic Spirit Crocodiles, totemic Spirit Monkey, totemic Spirit Lava - Sekhmet and other brotherhood, - they all live in one archetypal field and include all those special features "tigeraštva" "majmunstva", etc. With the aid of the process of fractal replication they project that their identity, a copy of their souls which then animates all bodies in 2D, which belong to their type, and then those same mental fragments together with all the experience they have gained during their Being in the physical world, returning after his death that his totemic soul, bringing each of their contribution to its overall development. That is why the "acquired characteristics" of behavior passed on to the next generation in the form of instinct, as part of the animal kingdom.

One more developed animals eventually reach a point when you grow this matrix managing to be developed in a way individulaniji. From that moment they are no longer fit into the old "parent cell" from which flowed, but now require a different genetic structure, which they prefer in their next inkarnativnom round.

Also, we need to remember and what the C's once told - "soul marries the genetic structure when it is present," which means that something more individualized souls to make one qualitative leap to a higher level of genetic structure (in this case - the human body).

Perhaps we can say that then most of those souls who after overcoming certain mental matrix-groups, are beginning to incarnate as 3D organic portals to start the process of development of the individual human soul, which H___ mentioned. In the first phase of development in 3D, they're doing the most with the help of imitation. That would be a logical process of progress given that it is clear that they do not arrive in 3D with a fully developed individual soul. (Gurdjieff was probably the first informed us about). It should also be clear that lessons needed to be developed that man one senior, individual form of the human soul, can not be provided by the authorities of another density; ie. especially those lessons that have to do with sharing the joys and sorrows with others, pity, compassion, communicating feelings, etc ... and that are characteristic just for 3D plane of existence.

At this point of its development, and novoinkarnirane individuals are in a sort of transitional phase, when they have outgrown the dynamics of their group-soul, but have not yet reached the level where they are able to develop the individual human soul. Therefore, the term "bridge," which are the C's serve, best reflects what this is all about. (It's called economy of language!)
In this discussion, it was brought out and developed some interesting ideas:

1. The function of organic portals in terms of - the bridge.

2. Their connection to the spiritual pool of flora and fauna.

Third knowledge that there is nothing which should "repair". The organic portal only perform its function in this universe. On it has its place.

Thanks a million Casper :flowers:

I have thought that 4D STS might also use pets sometimes, as they must be quite easy to manipulate (path of least resistance) as there have been times (not always) where it seems as my cat starts mewing intensely when ever I have to read something complicated but important.

Εἰρήvη said:
Also, I feel that I have a connection with the C's. The C's very often address my thoughts/questions that occupy my head for a period of time before a new session comes out. It is like they know I need this specific information to progress and they share it with me. I don't know it this makes sense to anyone but this is what happens.

Hi Εἰρήvη,

I believe it makes a great deal of sense. And most here probably have experienced it in one way or another.

The one that left an indelible imprint on my mind was the reference about being "covertly antagonistic" and "disrespectful." Made an absolute 180 degree change in my attitude.

sitting said:
Εἰρήvη said:
Also, I feel that I have a connection with the C's. The C's very often address my thoughts/questions that occupy my head for a period of time before a new session comes out. It is like they know I need this specific information to progress and they share it with me. I don't know it this makes sense to anyone but this is what happens.

Hi Εἰρήvη,

I believe it makes a great deal of sense. And most here probably have experienced it in one way or another.

The one that left an indelible imprint on my mind was the reference about being "covertly antagonistic" and "disrespectful." Made an absolute 180 degree change in my attitude.

Yes, sitting, the session you are talking about, 21 March 2015, is especially powerful. The C's also mention in that session that EGO makes people weak and unreasonably antagonistic. And this is SO true. I have been working very hard on overcoming the residues of the ego. Networking helps greatly.

casper said:
Organic portals, having no empirical knowledge, ie, knowledge of the existence of the soul, learn about it with the help of "theft of this kind of energy of human beings with the individual soul."

I don’t think organic portals can learn by theft.
Unlike souled individuals, whose chakras radiate energy similar to a star, OP reflect the energy, like the moon, that is coming from the souled individuals. In other words, OP don’t shine, they glow.
Based on what I observed, organic portals run on programs, ego, social matrix and out of selfish motivations. They steal chakra energy from souled beings and mimic them for many reasons. Some of those reasons could be:
- to manipulate others for their own benefit
- to “fit in”
- to boost their ego (for example helping others for the reason of “feeling good” about themselves )

Sometimes OPs don’t know why they mimic others. It is just a part of their program on which they run. They just copy certain people without thinking. A few times I noticed the “mimicking”. I asked 2 people why they copy and both of them denied the act of mimicking, even though it was clearly the case. They do it subconsciously by design. They don’t know that they copy and why they copy.

Philosophers of the antiquity use to say that a person who only listens to the wise indebts himself.
I think people can learn only when they start to divide rational nature from the animal nature. Instead of just being followers, they need to seek reality based on their own rationality.

In order to learn and to advance it is important to let your conclusions, actions and experience to be your own. People should only accept things which they are capable of reasoning on their own.

No one can achieve a high state of rationality simply by taking the work of others; they need to do the work on their own.

Εἰρήvη said:
casper said:
Organic portals, having no empirical knowledge, ie, knowledge of the existence of the soul, learn about it with the help of "theft of this kind of energy of human beings with the individual soul."

I don’t think organic portals can learn by theft.
Unlike souled individuals, whose chakras radiate energy similar to a star, OP reflect the energy, like the moon, that is coming from the souled individuals. In other words, OP don’t shine, they glow.
Predatory behavior of the organic portals often contradicts the image that they are trying to hold in the minds of the target.
Any lack of awareness of the true nature and abilities of the organic portal will be used from this organic portals.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
C's on organic portals:
Quote:

Q: (V) Where did you encourage organic portal human types? Where did they come from?

Q: They were originally part of the bridge between the 2-second and 3rd density. Look again records the sessions on the subject of short wave and long-wave cycle. (A) I read in the transcripts that sleep was necessary for human beings because it is a time where we rest and Punovo full of energy. You also said that the SOUL rests while the body sleeps. About what source of, which we use to charge the energy our body and soul?

A: This question should be divided. What happens in people with individual soul is different from what happens in an organic portal unit.

Q: (L) I guess that means life force with Organic Portals must be something like the theoretical concept of "spiritual pool" which is characteristic of the flora and fauna. This would, and explain one incredible similarity of psychopaths, that is so well defined, that they differ from each other as well as to each other could distinguish between the two different types of wood, in the overall class of "trees". So, if they do not have a soul, where does the energy come from that recharges Organic Portals

A: The pool you have just mentioned.

Q: Does the recharging human beings with a soul, comes from a similar pool, which could be labeled as such. "Human" pool?

A: No - it comes from so-called. sexual center which is at the same time and a higher center of creative energy. During sleep, the emotional center, not being blocked by the lower intellectual center and the moving center, transduces the energy from the sexual center. It is also a time when higher emotional and intellectual centers can rest from the "drain" which results from the interaction of lower centers with those pesky organic portals, by the lower centers are really. That alone would have been enough to spot one difference. Then, too, the energy of the sexual center is also more available to the other higher centers.

Q: So the next question is: where the so-called. "Sexual center" get ITS energy?

A: The sexual center is in direct relation with 7 Mim density in its "feminine" creative thought of - "Thou, I Love." This is called. "God's breath," which is released from constriction. Pulsing. Unstable Gravity Waves.
Q: Do the "centers" as described Moravjev, have anything to do with the concept of chakras?

A: Pretty much. In an individual of the organic variety, the so-called. more chakras are "a consequence of stealing" power of "mental" of human beings. This is what gives them the ability to mimic the mental human beings. This leads to the fact that a "mental" human being, perceiving a mirror of their own soul when they such beings ascribe "soul qualities."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The C 14.09.2002:
Q: (L) So, that leads us to the second question, whether organic portals are ever kidnapped.
A: No.
Q: (L) So, those people who express strongly, that there is absolutely never, no evidence that they were taken, could be OPI?
A: Generally speaking, yes.
Q: (L) Okay. You said that the original intention of the OPA was to serve as a bridge between the second and third density and that they are now used by 4D STS as a control mechanism. Do Mouravieff right when he says that they have the potential to advance, depending on the progress being with a soul to STO at the end of this cycle?
A: Not exactly. The impression of the soul can grow independently of the cycle. Either way, it is more likely that someone will "grow" the individual soul if interacts with STO 4th density. OPS draws its energy for their own needs.
Q: Do we have already asked whether 4D OPS draws its energy from the OPA?
A: We have already said that 4D STS draws THROUGH OPE.

Back
Top Bottom