Who controls the BIS?

SeekinTruth said:
I'm wondering if the pyramid of power applies more to the hyperdimensional aspect than the human, 3D world. In the ultimate struggle for STS dominant position, going into the higher densities, it may be very accurate to symbolize it as a pyramid, but on the human level, the pyramid is never "perfect", so to speak. And in the overall scheme of things, the pyramid interpenetrates the different densities, so down here in 3D, we are so far away from the apex, that there's plenty more room for jostling for position in the STS hierarchy than as you go up into the higher densities....

From the point of view that higher densities can look down and go down to lower ones but lower ones can't do the same - cant go up, there's a structure for that in place I guess. I reckon the pyramid structure that symbolises a model for how power works is relevant here on our 3d world too. But its relevance has more to do with appearance than reality I feel. For example, while it appears to us we are locked into an inescapable framework that dictates the way our lives are run controlled by a powerful few, we go along with it. We give it the reality - sort of like that parable of the elephant tied to a fence by a thin rope. The baby elephant couldn't break the rope, but as an adult it can easily do so but believes the hold on it is real, as it still appears that way to the elephant, even though the reality is entirely different.

goyacobol said:
From this session above I think the pyramid/triangle symbolism may relate to the Quorum and other groups such as the Masons. As long as we don't name names we may be OK to try to find more connections? Like don't point our fingers at the Grand Puba or the wrong company execs?

There was some references above on freemasonry, that they were an offshoot of the templars, apparently they discovered the ancient manuscripts that eventually ended up in the great library of Cordova but I'll see if I can find some references to that. In terms of the masons, you can see that their symbolism shows the measure in a triangle shape. Its core premise is about being the builders of the pyramids. What I feel this means is not the actual pyramids but the power structure of appearance I was saying above. The essence then is being reality builders, building an appearence that is believable enough for the majority to give their own power away, and go along with psychopathological dictates. If we go back to how the Jesuits began and bearing in mind that Ignatius was a member of the Alumbrados that came out of Spain we get a potential lead. There's some conceptual linkage here to the Templars, the Alumbrados, Jesuits and freemasonry.

Interestingly the New Catholic Encyclopedia tells us that Illuminati is Alumbrados and also the Templar link:
ALUMBRADOS (ILLUMINATI)
Name given to the adherents of a Spanish pseudo-mysticism of the 16th century and deriving from their claim to act always under the immediate illumination of the Holy Spirit. The name was first so used in a letter from a Franciscan friar to Cardinal ximÉnez de cisneros in 1494. The movement itself was but a recurrence of the bizarre parody of true mysticism that is never long absent from the Church in the world. Proximately, its sources would most probably be found in the voluntarism of medieval Teutonic theology and in the Averroistic strains of Arabian mysticism, as well as in a Reformation anticlericalism. The movement was confined mostly to the Dioceses of Cadiz and Seville. …
http://www.encyclopedia.com/article-1G2-3407700404/alumbrados-illuminati.html

Came across this masonic pyramid showing steps to the top.
msteps1.jpg

alkhemst said:
Came across this masonic pyramid showing steps to the top.
msteps1.jpg

alkhemst,

That's a colorful picture. It looks like a fairly straight forward depiction of the steps/levels of the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry. I had a friend (now deceased from heart problems) who belonged to that order. He used to keep a huge Mason Bible on a coffee table. I kind of wish I had looked at it closer now. Anyway the Cs do mention the Scots and Celts in relation to Freemasonry.

Here is one quote:

Session 12 November 1994
Q: (L) And those who are in the quorum and the illuminati ...
Q: (L) Back to the quorum and illuminati.
A: Quorum mostly alien; illuminati mostly human.
Q: (L) Well, the quorum has been described...
A: Meet; two halves of whole.
Q: (L) Well the quorum seems to be described as being in touch with the Cassiopaeans, that is,
yourselves, which you have described as beneficial beings, is this correct?
A: Close.
Q: (L) The illuminati has been described as being behind or with the brotherhood which has been
described as being in connection with the Lizard beings...
A: Close. But not that simple.
Q: (L) Well, if the quorum is the good guys and the illuminati is the bad guys, and they both are at the
high levels of Freemasonry, what is the story here?
A: Picture a circle or cycle first now then contemplate for a moment before follow up.
Q: (L) Okay, I am contemplating a cycling circle.
A: Now, two halves representing positive and negative. Two halves.
Q: (L) Well, what I am getting out of that is the two halves and both sides are playing with the human
race. Is that it?
A: No. This is complicated but if you can learn and understand, it will be a super revelation.
Q: (L) Well, go ahead and explain.
A: Ask step by step.
Q: (L) Why do we so often have to ask things step by step?
A: In order to absorb the information.
Q: (L) The quorum is described as the good guys. The illuminati is described as bad guys. And yet, they
are both Masonic. When a person in the Masonic organization reaches the higher levels, are there
individuals at the higher levels recruiting masons to one side or the other?
A: First, not exactly one side or another.
Q: (L) I am beginning to not understand something here because if the Lizzies...
A: Unblock.
Q: (L) I don't have a block here. If the brotherhood AKA illuminati AKA Lizzies AKA beast are the ones
who are going to do detrimental things to this planet, how are they related or connected to the quorum
which is in touch with...
A: This will take time to explain be patient it will be worth it.
Q: (L) Well, are you going to explain it right now?
A: Ask step by step.
Q: (L) Okay. What is the nature of evil?
A: Blend.
Q: (L) Are the Lizzies what we would consider to be evil?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Are the Cassiopaeans what we would consider to be good?
Q: (L) Yet, do the Cassiopaeans use and manipulate the Lizzies to accomplish certain things?
A: No.
Q: (L) The Lizzies work independently and in opposition to the Cassiopaeans?
A: Independently, not in opposition.
Q: (L) Well then, is there somebody over and above this whole project...
A: We serve others therefore there is no opposition. Careful now. Step by step. If you do not fully
understand answer ask another.
Q: (L) Part of a whole. Part of a circle.
A: Blend.
Q: (L) Does this mean...
A: Picture a blending colored circle image.
Q: (L) Are you saying that at some levels the two halves overlap?
Q: (L) Are you saying that some of the Quorum are good guys and bad guys and the same for the
Illuminati because the two are on opposing sides of the circle but at the point of blending one is
weighted more to one side and the other to the other side? And these organizations are where the
interactions come together?
A: Closer.
Q: (L) Let's leave it for the time being.
A: No. Now please.
Q: (L) Okay. So it is a blending. Does it have something to do with ... in your case service to others
means that you even serve those who serve self, is that correct?
A: Yes; we serve you and the Lizards have programed your race to self service remember.
Q: (L) Well, I am down a notch or two. So, I am still a service to self individual to some extent, is that
correct?
A: But moving slowly toward service to others. Not all humans are.
Q: (L) Does this mean that when people who are members of the quorum or illuminati call for
information or help, that you, because of your service to others orientation are obliged to answer
whoever calls?
A: Yes and no.
Q: (L) What is the no part.
A: If vibrational frequencies are out of pattern we do not connect.
Q: (L) Is the work of the Lizzies part of an overall grand plan or design?
A: All is.
Q: (L) Let's go on. I am depressed because you guys told me I was a bad person.
A: You are not a bad person.
Q: (L) Well, I am feeling pretty crummy right now.
A: Lizzies induced.
Q: (L) You mean my crummy feelings are Lizzie induced?
A: As always.
Q: (L) Well I am feeling crummy because you guys let me know that I am in the same sinking boat as
the rest of the poor slobs on this miserable planet. I was working pretty hard to get out of the boat.
A: Silliness; you're in your own boat.
Q: (L) I would like to know where Dr. Usui got the Reiki symbols?
A: Must answer question.
Q: (L) What question? The quorum and illuminati question?
A: You will feel ecstasy once answered.
Q: (L) Okay. A blending. Yet two halves
Q: (L) Okay. A blending. Yet two halves.
A: Of a circle.
Q: (L) Who designed this circle?
A: Natural frequency wave. Some near conjunction blend both service patterns and each "camp" to
create perfect balance.
Q: (L) Okay, so the Illuminati are the higher level on the pathway of service to self and somehow, by
reaching these higher levels may have come to realizations or frequencies which have caused their
position to be modified or blended to where service to self becomes or incorporates or moves them to
service to others realizations, is this correct?
A: Continue.
Q: (L) Okay, the ones in the quorum are those who are focused on service to others and they, in their
pathway of service to others begin to understand that some service to self is service to others.
Q: (L) And the whole idea is to blend both pathways no matter which direction you come to it from?
A: Service to others provides the perfect balance of those two realities; service to self is the diametrical
opposite closing the grand cycle in perfect balance.
Q: (L) So it is necessary to have a pathway of service to self in order for the pathway of service to
others to exist?
Q: (L) And those who are in the quorum and the illuminati ...
A: Blends in middle.
Q: (L) So it is necessary to have the darkness in order to have the light...
Q: (L) And it is necessary to have the Lizzies in order to have the Cassiopaeans...
Q: (L) And both groups evolved through the Masonic organizations..
A: Freemasonry is human reflection in physical of these processes.
Q: (L) Okay, thank you very much. I think that is all for tonight.
A: Good Night.
End of Session

Session 24 September 1995
Q: (L) I am curious about what I call the "Scottish Question." Why is it that every time I start a paper
trail on any issue of conspiracy, there always seems to be a link to Scotland and Scots?
A: "Celtic," what does it mean?
Q: (L) Well, the word "kilt" comes from "Celtic," but no one seems to know where they originated...
they just sort of appeared on the landscape, so to speak.
A: Exactly!
Q: (L) Are you going to tell us?
A: No, not just as of yet.
Q: (L) So, there is some interesting connection! (RC) Does it mean "warrior race?"
A: If you prefer! We have close affiliation with the "Northern Peoples." Why? Because we were in
regular, direct contact with them on Kantek, before they were "lifted" to Earth by Orion STS.
Q: (L) If you were in direct contact with them, how come they were in cahoots with the Orion STS
bunch?
A: Who says they are in "kahoots?"
Q: (L) Weren't they rescued by the Orion STS?
A: Yes. But one need not be in "kahoots" to be rescued!!!
Q: (L) Well, if the Orion STS brought the Celts here, they must have brought them for their own
purposes, am I correct?
A: Essentially, but herein lies the reason why you need a review. You see, you have some gaps in your
knowledge base which are caused by channeling, absorbing and analyzing information out of sequence
with what we have given you and mixing it all together!
Q: (L) Okay, what's my problem?
A: You are doing wonderfully, my dear, but it is difficult for you to keep up this way, because your
natural drive for the truth makes you impatient, and therefore you tend to fill in the gaps with simple
reasoning and assumptions. While these are often correct, they can tend to allow you to get ahead of
yourself.
Q: (L) Okay, square one: Is the quorum composed of humans who have been alchemists, who are
presently in possession of a substance called "the elixir of life" and which David Hudson calls
"monoatomic gold?"
A: And much, much more! Monoatomic gold is but one minor issue here. Why get lead astray by
focusing upon it solely. It would be akin to focusing on the fact that "Batman" can fly! Is that the only
important thing that "Batman" does in the story? Is it?
Q: (L) Of course not! (R) Batman fights crime!
A: What we mean is that alchemy is but one minor piece of the puzzle.
Q: (L) Okay, I understand. But, understanding the alchemical connection, and its potential for
extending life and opening certain abilities, makes it more feasible to think of a group that has been
present steadily and consistently for many thousands of years on earth.
A: They are not the only ones!
Q: (L) Oh! I knew I was opening a can of worms!
A: Let us go to the root.
Q: (L) What is the root?
A: Who, or what made you?
Q: (RC) The Creator. (L) Prime Creator.
A: How? And who is Prime Creator?
Q: (L) Everything, I guess.
A: You are "Prime Creator."
Q: (L)Well, we know we are... (RC) We are creators, but we aren't the Prime Creator...
A: Prime Creator Manifests IN you.
Q: (L) Okay, so at the root is Prime Creator.
A: But... who was secondary?
Q: (RC) The Sons of God? The Elohim?
A: Who is that? Remember, your various legends are "seen through a veil."
Q: (L) Okay, the secondary creators are the ones interacting with us directly?
A: Okay.
Q: (L) Is this the source of the stimulation to discover knowledge?
A: Basically, but, let us take this step by step.
Q: (RC) Okay, getting back to the Celts, were the Pleiadians the secondary creators who brought in the
Celts?
A: Review what we have just said!
Q: (L) They said it was the Orions. Are the Orions these secondary creators? (RC) Well, I read that it
was the Pleiadians. And the Hebrews were originally the Hoovids who came from Sirius...
A: Here comes a shocker for you... one day, in 4th density, it will be your descendants mission to carry
on the tradition and assignment of seeding the 3rd density universe, once you have the adequate
knowledge!!!
Q: (L) If the Orion STS brought the Celts here, were the Celts, while they lived on Kantek, in the form
they are in now?
A: They were lighter in appearance.
Q: (L) You have told us on other occasions that the Semitic peoples were remnants of the Atlanteans,
and yet they are quite unlike...
A: Whoa!! Wait a minute, let's not get ahead of ourselves. First things first. What Roxanne said was not
entirely factual. Remember, there is much disinformation to weed through.

I feel this is probably information overload and I am a little tired so I'll continue later. It is these kinds of sessions that make me think the Masons may be part of the BIS connections although they are lower level than the Illuminati according to the Cs which I don't is mentioned in the above but I can find it later if you need it. Or maybe they are really small potatoes and we should look more at the Illuminati level.

goyacobol said:
I feel this is probably information overload and I am a little tired so I'll continue later. It is these kinds of sessions that make me think the Masons may be part of the BIS connections although they are lower level than the Illuminati according to the Cs which I don't is mentioned in the above but I can find it later if you need it. Or maybe they are really small potatoes and we should look more at the Illuminati level.

Bringing it back to what the C's say really puts it in context I feel.

After reading that, occurred to me that religion on it's own is just a good tool for mass control, so it doesn't really matter what kind or how, religion itself has that resolute purpose. The word religion apparently means "to bind". So it's just about binding people together and also binding them under a set of rules. That means the belief in government is as much as a religion as the catholic church is.

If religion is soup laced with arsenic, you'd have to make the soup taste good so people will swallow it. So that means there's got to be some sound principles in your religion, for example a lot of STO concepts need to be at the forefront. The point is not what's good about it, but the fact that is is a poison, right?

OK I know I'm sounding like Mao Tse-tung :P

So I'm thinking for secret (and not so secret) societies - these are just these off-shoots of religion that are also a good tool but more a tool for organising how things get done in a mass way (like a middle to upper management). For the government, the secret and not so secret societies are just called companies or corporations, they do things in the shadows and only report on what "we need to hear".

So in a nutshell if it's a tool, then the next question is who uses that tool and how? I guess that goes back to what the C's are saying.

I think that's all there really is to it to be honest.

So back to the Catholic Church, perhaps it just indicates that this religion has been the spearhead for a long time, but eventually as the spearhead gets blunt, a new spearhead will just replace it. That's probably this idea of a one world government.

I mean Bill Gates seems to like the idea and Windows never had any bugs:

"Take the UN, it has been created especially for the security in the world. We are ready for war, because we have taken every precaution. We have NATO, we have divisions, jeeps, trained people,” Gates said. “But what is with epidemics? How many doctors do we have as much planes, tents, what scientists? If there were such a thing as a world government, we would be better prepared.”

_http://www.westernjournalism.com/bill-gates-calls-for-global-government/

Just some reflections. Anyway, here's an interesting piece that ties freemasonry back again to the church.

We are then in complete agreement on the point that freemasonry was the only author of the revolution, and the applause which I receive from the Left, and to which I am little accustomed, proves, gentlemen, that you acknowledge with me that it was masonry which made the French revolution.

(Taken from the chamber of Deputies during the session on July 1, 1904 and stated by the Marquis de Rosanbo)

According to Fisher, again, the rebellion in Italy against Papal governments during the 1830s,
was known as the Risorgimento, which, in reality, was a classic Masonic revolutionary movement. Its leaders were Giuseppe Mazzini, Giuseppe Garibaldi, Camillo Cavour and King Victor Emmanuel II - all ardent Freemasons.”

(King Victor Emmanuel II was later poisoned by his son, Prince Umberto, who it is then claimed was assassinated by the order of Masonic Lodges.)

Mazzini, according to the Grand Commander of Scottish Rite Freemasonry in America, was the first head of modern Freemasonry in Italy.
One historian, Charles Heckethorn, in his book, Secret Societies, says the chilling word “Mafia” is an acronym meaning,
Mazzini Autoriza Furti, Incendi, Avelenameti: that is: Mazzini authorizes thefts, arson and poisoning.
(Behind the Lodge Door, Paul A. Fisher)

Practically all the heroes of Italian liberty were Masons.
(New England Craftsman 1920)

A great part of Europe - the whole of Italy and France, and a great portion of Germany, to say nothing of other countries - are covered with a network of these secret societies, just as the superficies of the Earth is now being covered with railroads. And what are their objects? They do not attempt to conceal themselves. They do not want constitutional government. They do not want ameliorated institutions; they do not want provincial councils nor the recording of votes.

(Benjamin Disraeli, future Chancellor of the Exchequer of Great Britain and Prime Minister - Hansard’s Parliamentary Debates, 1876)
A lot of these quotes seem to point at a war between the Catholic Church and the Freemasons.

This is an interesting point and one that confuses many people when they see that the Masons are actually linked and were created by the Catholic Church (or the other way around). This is a standard ploy used by secret society people across the world, and even to be found within the Statutes of many secret societies and even religious orders. It was the “done thing” to appear on the outside to be against the powers of authority, while all the time working for them.

The Freemasons can clearly be shown to have evolved from esoteric sects emanating from within and even before the Catholic Church and as a direct result of Templar influence in Scotland. So the Masons could be traced back to the Catholic Church.

This goes back to the Templars, a Catholic order. It also goes back to the Knights of St. John or Knights of Malta.

Both the Templars and the Knights of Malta have reemerged from within the Masons and are now orders themselves - in various forms. Most still owe allegiance to the Masons, but are distinct. The Knights of Malta can directly be traced back to their origin and are now located in the Vatican.

Now the Jesuits are spoken of elsewhere in this book, but they certainly are part of the Catholic Church and, in my opinion, originally influenced the Illuminati. This created a secular and separate society that later formed back into the Masons - who were created by the Catholics anyway - do we see a picture emerging here?

There is a glimmer of that central part of the wheel to which all the spokes seem to be attached. Before the Illuminati merged into the Masons, they had been implicated in the creation of several other groups such as the Rosicrucians, Golden Dawn, and even the Lutherans and Protestants!

Even South America was regained via the Spanish under guidance of Jesuit and other Monastic Orders - all Catholics.

_http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/secretsoc/secretsoc14.htm

Edits: grammar etc.

I came across a large list of current not so secret societies on a blog. I thought it worth sharing because of the sheer volume of them.

How much of them are of any significance and how much of them are just about old men getting together to wear costumes and speak nonsensical code words, I don't know. In any case there's a lot of them and there's all the ones not listed and all those that aren't public at all - which would likely be a much more significant number.

A.D. Club
A∴A∴
Acacia Fraternity
Alfalfa Club
Alliance of the Orders of St. John of Jerusalem
Alpha Delta Gamma
American Co-Masonry
American Rosicrucian Order ARO
ANAK Society
Ancient and Noble Order of The Knights Templar
Ancient Egyptian Arabic Order Nobles Mystic Shrine
Ancient Gnostic Order of Knights of the Temple of Solomon
Ancient Mystical Order Rosae Crucis
Ancient Order of Druids
Ancient Order of Druids in America
Ancient Order of Free Asiatics
Ancient Order of Hibernians
Ancient Order of Mysteries Grand Lodge
Ancient Order of the Culdees of Iona
Ancient Order of the Rosicrucians
Antiquae Militiae Equestris Sanctorum Quattuor Coronatorum Ordo Monasticus Templi
Apostolic Johannite Church
Archiconvent der Templer
Arianische Templer
Arme Ritterschaft Christi und des Salomonischen Tempels zu Jerusalem
Association of Youth Hope of the Fraternity
August Order of Light.
B’nai B’rith International
Balticum Ordo Templi
Beefsteak Club
Bektashi Order
Belizean Grove
Benevolent Patriotic Order of DOES of the United States of America
Bishop Wilkins College No.58
Bohemian Club
Bohemian Club
Boodle's Club
Boston Chinese Freemasons Athletic Club
Boule Society – Sigma Pi Phi
BPO Elks of the USA
British Druid Order
British Martinist Order
Brooks's Club
Builders of the Adytum
Caballeros del Temple
Cap & Gown Club
Cap and Skull Society
Casque and Gauntlet Society
Catholic Knights of America
Cavalieri di Malta
Chi Rho Fraternity
Church of Satan
Civitan International
College and Temple of Thelema
Commandery of Jacques de Molay 1314 SKT
Commenda Templare San Giovanni Battista
Confederation of Scottish Knights Templar SKT-SMOTJ
Council of Twelve
Daughters of the British Empire
Delta Kappa Epsilon
Delta Phi Kappa
DeMolay
Der Templerorden
Dramatic Order Knights of Khorassan
Ecclesiastical Order of The Most Sacred Lamb
Ecumenical Hospitaller Order of St John Nights of Malta
Eliezer Society
Elizabethan Club
Equestrian Order of the Holy Sepulchre of Jerusalem
Equestrian Order of the Holy Sepulchre USA
Esoteric Order of the Golden Dawn
European Heraldry
Family Club
Final club
Flat Hat Club
Fly Club
Fox Club
Fraternal Order of Eagles
Fraternal Order of Moai
Fraternal Order of Police Grand Lodge
Fraternal Order of the Knights of the Maccabees
Fraternal Order Orioles
Fraternitas Borealis
Fraternitas Rosicruciana Antiqua
Fraternitas Saturni
Fraternitatis A∴A∴
Fraternity of the Hidden Light
Freimauerloge Fiat Lux
Friar Society
General Conference of Grand Courts of Heroines of Jericho. Prince Hall
General Grand Council Cryptic Masons
General Grand Council Cryptic Masons
General Military Council of the Independent Order of Odd Fellows
Gnostic Society
Good Samaritans of the Knights Templar Foundation GSKT
Gran Logia de Venezuela
Gran Magistero del S.O.E.T.
Gran Priorato de Santa María
Grand College of America, Holy Royal Arch Knight Templar Priests
Grand College of Rites of the U.S.A.
Grand Council Allied Masonic Degrees of the United States of America
Grand Council Ladies Oriental Shrine of North America
Grand Council of Knight Masons, USA
Grand Encampment of Knights Templar of the USA
Grand Lodge Alpina of Switzerland
Grand Lodge Ancient Universal Mysteries
Grand Lodge Daughters of Scotia
Grand Lodge of Canada
Grand Lodge of China
Grand Lodge of Cuba Exterior
Grand Lodge of Germany
Grand Lodge of India
Grand Lodge of Israel
Grand Lodge of Scotland
Grand Lodge of the Antient, Free and Accepted Masons of Italy
Grand Lodge, Ordo Templi Orientis U.S.
Grand Masonic Lodge of Japan
Grand Orange Lodge of Ireland
Grand Order of Lady Ratlings
Grand Order of Water Rats
Grand Order Sword of Bunker Hill
Grand Orient de France
Grande Loge Mixte de France
Grande Oriente d'Italia
Great Priory of the Gauls
Gridiron Club
Grottoes of North America
Hermetic Brotherhood of Luxor
Hermetic Order of Martinists
Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn
Heroes of '76
High Twelve International
Holy Order Of RaHoorKhuit
Holy Royal Arch Knights Templar Priests
Honorable Order of the Blue Goose
Hospitaller Order of Saint Lazarus of Jerusalem
Ikhwan Muslim Brotherhood Website
Illuminates of Thanateros British Isles
Illuminates of Thanateros North America
Imperial Court Daughters of Isis
Imperial Order of the Dragon of Annam
Improved Order of Red Men
Independent Order of Odd Fellows
Independent Order of Oddfellows United Nations Educational Pilgrimage for Youth
Independent Order of Vikings
International Alliance of Catholic Knights
International Knightly Order of St George
International Knightly Order Valiant of St. George
International Law Enforcement Officers' Square Club
International Masonic Order of the Ancient and Primitive Rite of Memphis-Misraïm
International Order of Alhambra
International Order of Co-Freemasonry
International Order of Gnostic Templars
International Order of Hoo-Hoo
International Order of St. Luke the Physician
International Order of The King’s Daughters and Sons
International Order Of The Knights Of Saint Luke
International Order of the Rainbow
International Organisation of Good Templars IOGT
International Shrine Clown Association
International Sovereign Sanctuary Ancient and Primitive Rite of Memphis-Misraïm
IOOF Patriarchs Militant & Ladies Auxiliary Association
Ivy Club
Job’s Daughters International
Johannite Orden
Junior Grand Orange Lodge of Ireland
Knightly Order of Vitéz
Knights of Christ's Mercy
Knights of Columbus
Knights of Peter Claver
Knights of Pythias
Knights of St Columba
Knights of St Columbanus
Knights of St. Andrew
Knights of the Golden Circle
Knights of the Order of the Green Cross
Knights of the York Cross of Honour
Knights Templar of Britannia
Kongelige Norske St. Olavs Orden
Krewe of the Knights of Sant Yago
Ku Klux Klan
Lambda Chi Alpha
Lectorium Rosicrucianum
Legion of Christ
Lions Clubs International
Loge de Parfaits d' Écosse
Loyal Orange Institution of the United States of America
Loyal Order of Moose
Magyarok Praeceptoriájának Hivatalos Honlapja
Martinist Order of Ordre Reaux Croix
Martinist Order of the Netherlands
Martinist Order of Unknown Philosophers M.O.U.P.
Masonic and Military Order of the Red Cross of Constantine
Masonic and Military Order of the Red Cross of Constantine and the Orders of the Holy Sepulchre and of St John
Masonic High Council the Mother High Council
Masonic Order of Athelstan
Masonic Order of the Bath USA
Masonic Poets Society
Masonic Societas Rosicruciana in Civitatibus Foederatis
Military and Hospitaller Order of St. Lazarus of Jerusalem
Military and Hospitaller Order of St. Lazarus of Jerusalem Intl
Military Order of Alcántara
Military Order of Calatrava
Military Order of Montesa
Military Order of Saint Stephen, Pope and Martyr
Military Order of Santiago
Military Order of the Carabao
Military Order of the Loyal Legion of the United States
Militia of the Temple – Poor Knights of Christ
Most Illustrious Order of Saint Januarius
Most Sacred Order of the Holy Wisdom
Most Venerable Order of the Hospital of Saint John of Jerusalem
Muslim Brotherhood
Mystical Seven Society
National Association of Masonic Scouters
National Fraternal Congress of America
National Sojourners
National Sovereign Sanctuary Ancient and Primitive Rite of Memphis-Misraïm US
New Welcome Lodge
New York Chinese FreeMasons Athletic Club
Nine Unknown Men
Noble Order of Knights and Ladies of Marshall
Opus Dei
Opus Dei USA
Ordem Da Cruz
Ordem Internacional Teutônica dos Cavaleiros Templários
Order Militia Crucifera Evangelica OMCE
Order Militia Crucifera Evengelica
Order of Australia
Order of Avram
Order of Christ
Order of Dannebrog
Order of King Solomon
Order of Knights of Pythias
Order of Leopold
Order of Montegaudio
Order of Prince Danilo I
Order of Quetzalcoatl
Order of Saint Gregory
Order of Saint James of the Sword
Order of Saint James of the Sword
Order of Saint Peter
Order of Saints Maurice and Lazarus
Order of SS. Maurice and Lazarus
Order of St. Hubertus
Order of St. John of Jerusalem Knights Hospitaller Priory of the Eastern USA
Order of St. John USA
Order of St. Luke
Order of St. Thomas of Acon
Order of the Bath
Order of the Black Ermine
Order of the Blue Cross of Saint Stephan
Order of the British Empire
Order of the Constellation of the Junior Stars
Order of the Crown of Charlemagne US
Order of the Dragon of Annam
Order of the Eastern Star
Order of the Elephant
Order of the Fleur de Lys
Order of the Garter
Order of the Gold Lion of the House of Nassau
Order of the Golden Spur
Order of the Grail
Order of The Holy Trinity
Order of the House of Orange
Order of the Knights of the Cross with the Red Star
Order of the Lily and the Eagle
Order of the Lily Knights of Saint Joseph
Order of the Phoenix
Order of the Polar Star
Order of the Royal House of Chakri
Order of the Rune Guild
Order of The Sacred Sword and Lance
Order of the Secret Monitor Grand Conclave
Order of the Secret Monitor UK
Order of the Starry Cross
Order of the Sword
Order of the Sword of Bunker Hill
Order of the Temple Great Priory of Scotland
Order of the Teutonic Knights of St. Mary’s Hospital in Jerusalem
Order of the Thistle
Order of the Tower and Sword
Order of the Trapezoid
Order of the White Rose of Finland
Order of the White Shrine of Jerusalem
Order of Thelemic Knights
Order of True Kindred
Order of Vasa
Order of Vitez
Orders and Medals Society of America
Ordine dei Cavalieri della Santa Croce
Ordine dei Cavalieri Templari
Ordine Martinista Antico e Tradizionale O.M.A.T.
Ordo A.'.A.'.
Ordo Fratres Lucis
Ordo Fratrum Minorum
Ordo Militaris et Hospitalaris Sancti Lazari
Ordo Militiae Crucis Templi OMCT
Ordo Militiae Templi – Christi pauperum Militum Ordo
Ordo Saturni
Ordo Supremus Militaris Templi Hierosolymitani Intl.
Ordo Supremus Militaris Templi Hierosolymitani Scotland
Ordo Templariorum Saecularis
Ordo Templi
Ordo Templi Orientis
Ordre des Veilleurs Du Temple – Militia Templi
Ordre Kabbalistique de la Rose Croix
Ordre Martiniste
Ordre Martiniste Traditionnel (O.M.T.)
Ordre Reaux Croix
Ordre Souverain des Frères Aînés de la Rose + Croix
Ordre Souverain du Temple Initiatique
Organization of Triangles
Owl Club
Papal Orders of Pius IX, Saint Gregory and Saint Sylvester
Patriotic Order Sons of America
Phi Beta Kappa Society
Phi Sigma Kappa
Philalethes Society
Phoenix – S K Club
Phylaxis Society
Phyllis Chapter of the Phylaxis Society
Porcellian Club
Präzeptorei der deutschen Sprache
Prince Hall Freemasonry
Priory of Saint King Charles SMOTJ
Protestant Knights
Pythian Sisters
QEBH Society
Quill and Dagger
Reality Research Resource
Roman Curia
Rosicrucian Fellowship
Roxburghe Club
Royal Antediluvian Order of Buffaloes International
Royal Arcanum
Royal Black Institution
Royal Guelphic Order
Royal Order of Francis
Royal Order of Jesters
Royal Order of Scotland
Royal Order of the Seraphim
Royal Purple of Canada
Royal Victorian Order
Sacred Military Constantinian Order
Sacred Military Constantinian Order of Saint George
Sacred Military Constantinian Order of Saint George and the Royal Order of Francis
Sacred Military Constantinian Order of Saint George US
Sacred Military Order of St. Stephen Pope and Martyr
Sacro Sovrano Militare Monastico Dinastico Templare
Scottish Rite Supreme Council
Scroll and Key Society
Serenissima Gran Logia Italy
Serenissima Gran Logia US
Seven Society (Order of the Crown and Dagger)
Sigma Gamma Chi
Skull and Bones Society
Societas Rosicruciana In America
Societas Rosicruciana in Anglia
Societas Rosicruciana in Civitatibus Foederatis
Societas Rosicruciana in Civitatibus Foederatis California College
Society of Blue Friars
Society of Dilettanti
Society of Jesus
Society of the Golden Fleece
Sons of the American Revolution
Sovereign Military Order of Malta
Sovereign Military Order of the Temple of Jerusalem OSMTH
Sovereign Military Order of the Temple of Jerusalem SMOTJ
Sovereign Order of Knights Preceptor
Sovereign Order of Saint John of Jerusalem Knights of Malta
Sovereign Order of Saint John of Jerusalem Knights of Malta Ecumenical Order
Sovereign Order of Saint John of Jerusalem SOSJJ
Sovereign Order of St. Maria of Jerusalem of the House of Antioch and Svevia
Sovereign Order of the Orthodox Knights Hospitaller of St. John of Jerusalem
St. Anthony Conclave
Stricte Observance Templière
Sublime Lodge of the Holy Blue Brethren Sacerdotal Knights of National Security (Discordian spoof)
Sublime Society of Beef Steaks
Supreme Assembly Social Order of the Beauceant
Supreme Conclave of True Kindred
Supreme Council Ancient & Accepted Scottish Rite, Prince Hall Affiliation, Southern Jurisdiction, U.S.A
Supreme Council of the Scottish Rite Northern Jurisdiction
Supreme Council Order of the Amaranth
Supreme Court Foresters of America
Supreme Emblem Club of The United States of America
Supreme Grand Chapter of Royal Arch Masons of England
Supreme Grand Royal Arch Chapter of Scotland
Supreme Order of Christ
Supreme Order of the Most Holy Annunciation
Supreme Pyramid Ancient Egyptian Order of Sciots
Swedish Order of Freemasons
Swedish Order of St. John
Tall Cedars of Lebanon of North America
Tempel Riddare Orden
Tempelgesellschaft
Tempelherren-Orden, Deutsches Priorat OMCT
Templar Fellowship of America
Templari America Latina
Templari di San Bernardo
Templars of Honor and Temperance
Temple of Astarte
Temple of Set
Temple of Thelema
Teutonic Order of St Mary's Hospital in Jerusalem
Teutonic Order of St. Maria of Jerusalem of the House of Antioch and Svevia
The A∴A∴
The Corporation O' Squaremen
The Hermetic Brotherhood Of Luxor
The Masonic Society
The Operatives
The Order A∴A∴
Theta Nu Epsilon
Theta Rho Girls’ Club
Tijaniyya Sufi Order
U.S. National Masonic Appendant Bodies
Union of Radical Magi
United Grand Lodge of England
United Religious, Military and Masonic Orders of the Temple
US National Assn of Papal Honorees
Vasa Order of America
Widows Sons
Wolf’s Head Society
Worshipful Society of Free Masons, Rough Masons, Wallers, Slaters, Paviors, Plaisterers and Bricklayers
Ye Antient Order of Noble Corks
York Grand Lodge of Mexico
York Rite
York Rite Sovereign College of North America
Zeta Psi

_https://aftermathnews.wordpress.com/about/

alkhemst said:
I came across a large list of current not so secret societies on a blog. I thought it worth sharing because of the sheer volume of them.

How much of them are of any significance and how much of them are just about old men getting together to wear costumes and speak nonsensical code words, I don't know. In any case there's a lot of them and there's all the ones not listed and all those that aren't public at all - which would likely be a much more significant number.

_https://aftermathnews.wordpress.com/about/

alkhemst,

Wow, what a list. Took awhile just to read the names.

Going to the link above was interesting. Here's a quote on the first page of the site that I thought was good:

“Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.”

– Seneca the Younger

And here's kind of the current state of Freemasonry in music land: _https://aftermathnews.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/jayz_illuminati.jpg

Your post prior to this one also had some interesting connections I thought. I have had some of them in the back of my mind.

Like:
Now the Jesuits are spoken of elsewhere in this book, but they certainly are part of the Catholic Church and, in my opinion, originally influenced the Illuminati. This created a secular and separate society that later formed back into the Masons - who were created by the Catholics anyway - do we see a picture emerging here?

There is a glimmer of that central part of the wheel to which all the spokes seem to be attached. Before the Illuminati merged into the Masons, they had been implicated in the creation of several other groups such as the Rosicrucians, Golden Dawn, and even the Lutherans and Protestants!

Even South America was regained via the Spanish under guidance of Jesuit and other Monastic Orders - all Catholics.

I think seeing the surrounding connections may help to fill in some of the blanks. It's kind of like painting a picture by numbers.

alchemst,

Now, I am starting to go way back in trying to follow this trail. For some reason I think the further back on the history trail I go the closer I will get to the Jesuit/BIS connections and other connections like Illuminati/Masons, Zionist/Illuminati/Vatican...etc.

I was looking for information on Moses and the timeline to see if the Moses period was close to the Masons beginning of 8000 years ago (approx. when the Masons started according to the Cs) and saw this:

Session 16 October 1994
Q: (L) Who was the originator of the Brotherhood of the Serpent as described in the Bramley book?
A: Lizard Beings.

So I think I might try to read Bramley's book to find more clues. Sorry I haven't put more time into this. I think we could learn a lot using BIS as the starting point and working backwards and forwards. Sort of like BIS instead of BC and AD? We could call it BBIS/ABIS or something like that. :)

Thanks goyacobol for pulling the threads on the BIS - really admire & respect your knowledge of the C's transcripts, and enjoy reading your answers to various questions posed by Forum members...definitely looking forward to reading your future posts on this and other topics :)!

p.s i have the Bramley book as well, and its been sitting on the bookshelf for a couple of years now unread, maybe now is the time to finally read it....

Mr.Cyan said:
Thanks goyacobol for pulling the threads on the BIS - really admire & respect your knowledge of the C's transcripts, and enjoy reading your answers to various questions posed by Forum members...definitely looking forward to reading your future posts on this and other topics :)!

p.s i have the Bramley book as well, and its been sitting on the bookshelf for a couple of years now unread, maybe now is the time to finally read it....

Thanks for the kind words, Mr.Cyan. It would be great to have your input if you get to read Bramley's book too. :)

goyacobol said:
alchemst,

Now, I am starting to go way back in trying to follow this trail. For some reason I think the further back on the history trail I go the closer I will get to the Jesuit/BIS connections and other connections like Illuminati/Masons, Zionist/Illuminati/Vatican...etc.

I was looking for information on Moses and the timeline to see if the Moses period was close to the Masons beginning of 8000 years ago (approx. when the Masons started according to the Cs) and saw this:

Session 16 October 1994
Q: (L) Who was the originator of the Brotherhood of the Serpent as described in the Bramley book?
A: Lizard Beings.

So I think I might try to read Bramley's book to find more clues. Sorry I haven't put more time into this. I think we could learn a lot using BIS as the starting point and working backwards and forwards. Sort of like BIS instead of BC and AD? We could call it BBIS/ABIS or something like that. :)

I think the idea is that a lot of ways to control people en mass has been experimented with and refined for thousands and thousands of years. So groups like the Templars for example find a bunch of material like ancient manuscripts and start putting it into practice. So there's knowledge kept under wraps because knowledge is power to the psychopathic folks but in the end I'm thinking it's more about smoke and mirrors. It's about creating the perception of power both physical and supernatural, but in reality it's more like the wizard from the wizard of Oz putting on a good show, the whole land believe the show, go along with it and give away their own power.

Take for example the US dollar.

1355740428_OneDollar_NovusOrdoSeclorum.jpg

There's a lot of hype about the latin words but they roughly translate to: "Year started 1776 new order of the ages" (if you like, put each word in google latin translate separately to verify). Then you've got the "all seeing" eye, the pyramid that represents apex top-down type of control. It's really in your face, not even subtle. For many it would provoke fear if not consciously certainly unconsciously.

But on one level it's just a branding exercise, like Coca Cola branding everything they supposedly own, buildings, cans, etc. etc. It's like saying this is our property since 1776, we announce we've got this big scary order, we own you, we've even made the pyramids and you still don't know how to do it (either do we, but we'll pretend we do). Considering that the US dollar will soon collapse, they'll have to be a new currency with another branding exercise I'd suspect.

Just random thoughts, I don't know if that's helpful.

alkhemst said:
I think the idea is that a lot of ways to control people en mass has been experimented with and refined for thousands and thousands of years. So groups like the Templars for example find a bunch of material like ancient manuscripts and start putting it into practice. So there's knowledge kept under wraps because knowledge is power to the psychopathic folks but in the end I'm thinking it's more about smoke and mirrors. It's about creating the perception of power both physical and supernatural, but in reality it's more like the wizard from the wizard of Oz putting on a good show, the whole land believe the show, go along with it and give away their own power.

Take for example the US dollar.
There's a lot of hype about the latin words but they roughly translate to: "Year started 1776 new order of the ages" (if you like, put each word in google latin translate separately to verify). Then you've got the "all seeing" eye, the pyramid that represents apex top-down type of control. It's really in your face, not even subtle. For many it would provoke fear if not consciously certainly unconsciously.

But on one level it's just a branding exercise, like Coca Cola branding everything they supposedly own, buildings, cans, etc. etc. It's like saying this is our property since 1776, we announce we've got this big scary order, we own you, we've even made the pyramids and you still don't know how to do it (either do we, but we'll pretend we do). Considering that the US dollar will soon collapse, they'll have to be a new currency with another branding exercise I'd suspect.

Just random thoughts, I don't know if that's helpful.

alchemst,

I think that you see it the way I do for the "big" picture. I like your attitude too which is very helpful to me. I think this a more empowering way to approach a slithering, slimy, Brotherhood of the Snake, 4D STS controlled system. They even tried to "brand" our history with their own calendar with Pope Gregory 13th's Gregorian calendar. But Laura is on to their 200+ missing years to the dating scheme. Her next book should "shed" a lot of light on where we really are in history. Trying to wade through the obfuscated records of the history will probably be a feeble attempt for us but at least we can it our best shot I think. :thup:

goyacobol said:
alchemst,

I think that you see it the way I do for the "big" picture. I like your attitude too which is very helpful to me. I think this a more empowering way to approach a slithering, slimy, Brotherhood of the Snake, 4D STS controlled system. They even tried to "brand" our history with their own calendar with Pope Gregory 13th's Gregorian calendar. But Laura is on to their 200+ missing years to the dating scheme. Her next book should "shed" a lot of light on where we really are in history. Trying to wade through the obfuscated records of the history will probably be a feeble attempt for us but at least we can it our best shot I think. :thup:

Definitely something here, remember the pope with snakes and dragons crawling all over him in representations:

alkhemst said:
Off the topic but something else of interest is the Pope at the time introduced dragon symbology into the Papacy as well as the calendar that we use today (Gregorian calendar) . _http://romeartlover.tripod.com/Gregorius.html

Here's some snaps:
coins_1.png

Gre13vat.jpg

Gre13ara.jpg

It's just a weird choice of symbolism when you consider all the references to the dragon in the Revelations, being apparently the church's main adversary.

And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads. And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.... And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

What we find is the same pope as well as messing with the calendar and pushing a false view of history, was the main driving force behind the council of trent, as well as being in close cahoots with the jesuits and founder Ignatius:

A central part of the strategy of Gregory XIII's reform was to apply the recommendations of Trent. He was a liberal patron of the recently formed Society of Jesus throughout Europe, for which he founded many new colleges. The Roman College of the Jesuits grew substantially under his patronage, and became the most important centre of learning in Europe for a time, known as the University of the Nations.[citation needed] It is now named the Pontifical Gregorian University. Pope Gregory XIII also founded numerous seminaries for training priests, beginning with the German College at Rome, and put them in the charge of the Jesuits.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope_Gregory_XIII

The council of trent was "law" at the time with many draconian measures. Consider the word "draconian" maybe some connected etymology there too.

It condemns anybody who does not believe that the literal Jesus Christ is in the host [holy communion bread], and that his literal blood is in the wine. That’s called transubstantiation. Anybody who does not believe that is an accursed anathema. Anybody who believes that their salvation is outside the Catholic Church is accursed anathema. Anybody who believes in justification by grace through faith—anathema, accursed. Anybody who believes that the Pope is not the vicar of Christ—accursed, anathema. You see, all of these doctrines were being put forth as a result of reading the Bible, which produced the Reformation, and so the Jesuits accursed everything that the Reformers were preaching. This is all in Law called the Council of Trent. In the 4th Session, which is probably the most important Session, the Jesuits condemn freedom of speech, freedom of the press, and freedom of conscience. So, no man has the right to choose his own religion; no man has the right to publish what he feels is the truth; and no man has the right to freedom of conscience.

_http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/council_of_trent.htm

Also a lot of those earlier posts show how Ignatius was part of the illuminati (alumbrados) of Spain, and that jesuits had a hand in Adam Weishaupt's illuminati 1773. Perhaps really it was just a continuum. Also, Weishaupt's illuminati is founded 3 years before the great seal of the US is heralding a "new order of the ages" 1776 with illuminati branding.

Next year, that's going to be 240 years since 1776 and it looks as if we're in the midst of the fall of the new roman empire (as we know know it). At least it appears to be roman, if we take the perspective of branding and how it's been plastered by "the fasces" that represented roman authority.

130105fasces11.jpg

ao4f1ec9b6.jpg

fasces-67516979449.jpeg

The fasces lictoriae ("bundles of the lictors") symbolised power and authority (imperium) in ancient Rome, beginning with the early Roman Kingdom and continuing through the Republican and Imperial periods. By Republican times, use of the fasces was surrounded with tradition and protocol.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fasces

Seen in other other places too:
Fasces_Mussolini-Hitler_mark.jpg

The last big "fall" of Rome heralded the dark ages and significantly the imposition of one religion, that was the antithesis of "loving humanity"

Philanthropy (from Greek φιλανθρωπία) etymologically means "love of humanity" in the sense of caring, nourishing, developing and enhancing "what it is to be human" on both the benefactors' (by identifying and exercising their values in giving and volunteering) and beneficiaries' (by benefiting) parts.

The Ancient Greek view of philanthropy — that the "love of what it is to be human" is the essential nature and purpose of humanity, culture and civilization — was intrinsically philosophical, containing both metaphysics and ethics. The Greeks adopted the "love of humanity" as an educational ideal, whose goal was excellence (arete)—the fullest self-development, of body, mind, and spirit, which is the essence of liberal education. The Platonic Academy's philosophical dictionary defined Philanthropia as: "A state of well-educated habits stemming from love of humanity. A state of being productive of benefit to humans." Just as Prometheus’ human-empowering gifts rebelled against the tyranny of Zeus, philanthropia was also associated with freedom and democracy. Both Socrates and the laws of Athens were described as "philanthropic and democratic".

The total economic collapse attending the Fall of Rome and leading to the Dark Ages dissolved Classical civilization, replacing it with Christian theology and soteriology, administered through the Roman Catholic Church's ecclesiastical and monastic infrastructures. Gradually there emerged a non-religious agricultural infrastructure based on peasant farming organized into manors, which were in turn organized for law and order by feudalism. For a thousand years Classical humanism hibernated in forgotten manuscripts of monastic libraries.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philanthropy

Interesting times ahead it seems

I came across an article shared on FB today about this idea of incriminating the Rothchilds and other groups connected with the Khazarian Dynasty on Veteran's Today:

..We the People can no longer be tolerated, We the People who constitute the United States of America, hereby Declare War against the world’s largest Organized Crime Cabal, the RKM, which has infiltrated America, hijacked our American institutions of government and is now waging a secret asymmetrical war against We the People and the Republic of the United States of America.

_http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/05/08/proposed-declaration-of-war-against-the-rothschild-khazarian-mafia

While there's some OK articles in VT that one is befitting of the Alex Jones' get-out-your-pitch-forks sensationalism.

Anyway, from investigating around the Vatican and connections to BIS (seen on this thread), I'm led to believe the Rothschilds are merely doing a job or performing a function for the Vatican and so would be subservient to them. There's an interesting entry in the Jewish Encyclopaedia that states:

...Something analogous occurred in England when the century-long competition of the Barings and the Rothschilds culminated in the failure of the former in 1893; but in this case the Rothschilds came to the rescue of their rivals and prevented a universal financial catastrophe. It is a somewhat curious sequel to the attempt to set up a Catholic competitor to the Roths-childs that at the present time the latter are the guardians of the papal treasure.

_http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/12909-rothschild

So, the Rothchilds have been tasked with guarding the Papal treasure, which would mean any other group or family could be tasked with the same job. So are they expendable? Appears that way. Also seems to point to the possibility that if the Vatican needs a fall guy, the Rothchilds can be publicly sacrificed as PR-style campaign.

Also if all that's true, it sort of implicates Veteran's Today either by ignorance or active participation in something like above stated. And this would put the source in disrepute.

alkhemst said:
So, the Rothchilds have been tasked with guarding the Papal treasure, which would mean any other group or family could be tasked with the same job. So are they expendable?

I think the Rothschilds are the ones likely to be asking "who's expendable." Not the other way around.

Remember, C's gave Mossad (near apex) and the Rothschilds equal billing. At least that's my interpretation from the transcripts. Although I could be wrong.

They also said the Rothschilds were similar (in a smaller way) to Sargon. That's "Sargon the Great"--founder of the Akkadian empire. This added reference carries some weight in my opinion.

Interestingly, Sargon was the model for at least a part of the Moses story. An infant floated down a stream by his birth mother in a reed basket, to be found in this case by a gardener who raised him.

PS
I believe a careful read of the financial history of the past 2 plus centuries will confirm these assertions. Part of the problem is the Rothschilds have always done their utmost to hide, confuse, and obfuscate their role. Eustice Mullins is a good source on this topic. There are others. FWIW.

Back
Top Bottom