Disappearance issues

s-kur

Jedi Council Member
Hello guys!

I would like to say that since we're all here interested in the expanding of Network, to get closer each other directed with joint projects, communication, gathering the knowledge, cleaning our machines, reinforcing our efforts in order to spread the information, making this world better, explaining the strange events' nature, proposing the choice and with this alleviate people's being a bit....As we doing this we become a team, a part of the huge group and on the other side of the monitor there are living people. As more we communicate than closer to each other we become. Despite of we haven't seen each other in life, we are already connected.

So, I think it would be good for us to notify us in advance if you're going disappear for some time for some reason. Because as you can see, the things become worse and worse in the world and we should be aware about each other in case "bad circumstances" in order to try to help to cope with issues in critical situations, or simply keep calm and don't be worried apropos sudden gone.

As you might notice Lumiere_du_Code have been disappearing for some time (he has not visited Vk for 6 days that is very strange for him) and eventually he's appeared and gave explanation having reassured us. Somebody has stolen his internet cable. Provider's delay apropos repairing was (and IS) the reason of his absence. The rest are good. So, don't worry, keep calm and smoke Peterson :)

Я хотел бы сказать, что так как все мы здесь заинтересованы в расширении Сети, становясь ближе друг к другу с совместными проектами, общением, сбором знаний, чисткой наших машин, укреплением усилий для того, чтобы распространять информацию, делая этот мир немного лучше, объясняя странные события и предлагая людям выбор, тем самым облегчая немного их жизнь...Делая это, мы становимся командой, частью большой группы и по ту сторону мониторов действительно живые люди. Чем больше мы взаимодействуем, тем ближе друг к другу мы становимся. Несмотря на то, что в жизни мы не встречались, мы уже соединены.

Так, я думаю это было бы здорово для всех нас, уведомлять заранее о ваше исчезновении на некоторое время по некоторым причинам. Потому что, как вы видите, вещи в мире становятся все хуже и хуже, и нам следовало бы знать о "плохих обстоятельствах" друг друга в случае чего, для того чтобы попытаться справиться с вопросами в критических ситуациях и чтобы просто не волноваться о внезапном исчезновении.

Как вы могли заметить, Lumiere_du_Code пропадал в течение некоторого времени (он не посещал ВК в течение 6 дней, что очень странно для него), в конечном итоге он объявился и объяснил что произошло, тем самым успокоив нас. Кто-то просто украл его интернет кабель. Задержка провайдера с исправление неисправности была причиной (и остается) его отсутствия. В остальном все в порядке. Успокойтесь и курите Peterson

Hi s-kur, there already a thread in the FOTCM section where people can notify others if they plan to be away for some time or if they are facing any issues that may cause problems with accessing the forum.

Keyhole said:
Hi s-kur, there already a thread in the FOTCM section where people can notify others if they plan to be away for some time or if they are facing any issues that may cause problems with accessing the forum.

Thanks Keyhole for notification. But the matter is that not all our teammates\Russian members have access to the private board, so they could leave notifications here.

s-kur said:
Thanks Keyhole for notification. But the matter is that not all our teammates\Russian members have access to the private board, so they could leave notifications here.
Sounds like a good idea :)

Hi all!
Now I managed to get access to the Internet through other people not for long, so I want to announce that I'm disappointed by this situation, and without internet I'll be at least another one more week.
I even have no information about world events.
On the other hand, it gives me free time opportunity to rethink something, to think, so to speak, to sort through some of my thoughts occupied.
I hope that I'll return as soon as possible.
Good luck to all of you, friends!

---

Привет всем!
Мне удалось сейчас ненадолго получить доступ в интернет через других людей, поэтому я хочу сообщить, что огорчен этой ситуацией, и без интернета буду находиться еще по меньшей мере неделю.
У меня даже нет никакой информации о происходящих в мире событиях.
С другой стороны, это свободное время предоставило мне возможность кое-что переосмыслить, поразмышлять, как бы разложить по полочкам некоторые занимавшие меня мысли.
Я надеюсь, что вернусь как можно скорее.
Удачи всем, друзья!

Lumiere_du_Code said:
Hi all!
Now I managed to get access to the Internet through other people not for long, so I want to announce that I'm disappointed by this situation, and without internet I'll be at least another one more week.
I even have no information about world events.
On the other hand, it gives me free time opportunity to rethink something, to think, so to speak, to sort through some of my thoughts occupied.
I hope that I'll return as soon as possible.
Good luck to all of you, friends!

Hi Lumiere!

Glad that you're okay and hope to have you back with us soon! :)

Keyhole said:
s-kur said:
Sounds like a good idea :)

yes it is good to know, I don't access to the private forum yet, maybe later, but at least there is a place to leave a note....

thanks guys....

Good to hear from you, Lumiere_du_Code. Hope you'll be able to be back online soon. But some contemplation time is good too! Take care. :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom