Scaring and mysterious event.

Konstantin

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Past month some people came to all schools in my town( Gostivar) in Macedonia, with a story that they will give some foreign donation ( german or Danish ) to the schools. In order to do that they said that they must have photos and personal informations and pictures from all the students from all years, and their teachers. They were telling to the kids that they will make them some kind of badges. ( out of any normal logic )
Aparently they have a document signed by government education department to do that. What were they doing exactly no one knows.
Few days ago it all became very suspicious and by some rumors 2 of them were arrested at the border trying to leave the country.
They were collecting personal informations against every possible law .
I can understand all that there are psychopaths everywhere but i cant understand how can it be all covered up by authorities. First of all there was not even a word about it in our mainstream media. Nothing at all. Then when i heard that they were arrested ( which i also doubt that happened) i also heard that they were convinced for a pedophilia or so for a illegal organs trafficking.
When the school teacher where my 8 year son goes to school heard about this , she made a meeting with parents. She told us ( my wife was at that meeting ) that she was also photographed and that she have done that because the school manager ordered that. The school manager never show himself on the meeting to answer some questions. The teacher says that as much as she knows they were making some kind of VISA-like documents , so the children can travel abroad without any problems in the future. ( again very strange and illogical) And this is a total nonsense. I know that, and all parents know that and even the teacher knows that.
Parents were very angry and very upset . The teacher was also very upset. Is i have information from some of my friends who are involved in education, a lot of teachers in all the schools were so stresses and upset because of this that they could not even eat or sleep for a few days. They were all worried about parents reaction on this , and they should be.
On the meeting there was some lawyer , who said that he read some documents about all this but he will not comment it.
I wonder how this group of people managed to get approval for their " project" from the government or from the local authorities. Did they present them a false project on their presentation and then on the ground they were doing what they mean to do in first place, or were they doing all this together with some people from the government or from the local authorities ?
Why is such a big cover up by authorities for this matter. Even if they arrested some of them they still have pictures and personal informations from thousands of children, and why they need it. Were they " marking" their prey, or they need all that informations for some illegal activity ?
At the meeting some of the parents were very angry and they threatened with law suits . I will support any initiative in that direction , because only at the court all of the players must open their cards and tell the truth. I`m also aware that it will be very hard and almost impossible to find the answers on the court because of the huge corruption in the whole system. Maybe if enough number parents make a law suit , something will come up to the surface.

For now everything is just like an myth. Nobody knows and tells any real information who were and maybe still are those people, who allow they to do what they do and what were their intentions, and why are authorities trying to cover it up.

Holy smokes!

That is horrible!

It's amazing that the news agencies have not said anything. Perhaps local news stations are worth pushing to do their jobs and make some sort of investigation.

There is one thing I am encouraged by in your report; your child's teacher was alarmed enough to contact parents. In this day and age, such a thing is by no means guaranteed.

Please let us know of any developments, and best wishes to you and your community.

It was horrible. How did they get the necessary permits to enter the school? Education is aware that there are organized criminal organizations that kidnap children in order to sell sex slaves in various perverse minds; sell them for trafficking in human organs. Pedophile crosslinked chains that are among the most influential and the most powerful men in the world, various sects and the likely mediators on the existing exchange of human organs are the likely customers.
Constantine, please answer news, all parents must be united, today are "visited" the school of your son, tomorrow they come to visit someone else; horror !!!!

casper said:
It was horrible. How did they get the necessary permits to enter the school? Education is aware that there are organized criminal organizations that kidnap children in order to sell sex slaves in various perverse minds; sell them for trafficking in human organs. Pedophile crosslinked chains that are among the most influential and the most powerful men in the world, various sects and the likely mediators on the existing exchange of human organs are the likely customers.
Constantine, please answer news, all parents must be united, today are "visited" the school of your son, tomorrow they come to visit someone else; horror !!!!

Yes it is horrible. Apparently they get permit by the local government authorities. But i don't know for sure.
Did they present them some fault project and they get permit for that or there were somebody who helped them we still don't know.Everybody is trying to cover up. Parents are afraid and on alert.

This is very troubling, Konstantin. I think that the parents should start flooding the local governments with many questions and demanding answers. Also, as Woodsman said, pushing news stations to do their jobs and start asking local governments questions, too.

Some guy on FB who i don't know posted the documents signed by the government and some German company FOTO RAABE G.M.B.H.

_http://www.fotoraabe.de/de_Startseite.html

Its on German so i don't really understand much on that site. Except i can see the pictures of Students ID.

This company and the ministry of Education made an memorandum in which states that the Foto Raabe company will help the listed schools in Gostivar to get better equipment though donations.

you can find attached memorandum in this post. They are on Macedonian language.

on the same FB profile this guy who posted this scanned memorandum says that he get it from another guy who wrote on his wall. HE dont want to publish his name because there were a lot of angry parents and he was worry about his safety.

According to him they photographed children and they take their personal informations because they plan to offer to the parents of the children to make them student ID cards. I don't know how can 7-8 years old kids use them . Then they plan to sell those cards to the parents for money and all collected money from this will be returned back to the schools in for of the donation.

Again some very non logical moves.

I think that all this now is a some kind of damage control.Some kind of excuse ,something to calm the parents.

There is nothing specific said in the attached memorandum. All they said is that they planned to make a donation to schools in Gostivar.THat the dynamic of this donation will be executed according to mutual programme agreed between the company and the ministry of Education. Then they said that the government don't have any financial obligations and that the memorandum can be changed in any time with the acceptance from both sides.

I dont know , but i can feel that something is wrong with all this , and that they just want to repair a damage as much as they can.

So, nothing about arrested persons that i heard of. Maybe it was not true , maybe it was i don't know. Why so much cover up and panic if it was just an regullar school project.? Still many questions and angry parents.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 374
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 368
Hi Constantin,
unfortunately there will always be greedy and gullible people,who will easily allow some phony project to be carried out. Of course nobody will take any responsibility for it.
I also think that parents should keep asking for answers and push relentlessly to scare away all these weird initiatives. They must know you are aware of something fishy. Don't give up - at least you all could prevent some return under another form.
Take care.

Konstantin said:
Some guy on FB who i don't know posted the documents signed by the government and some German company FOTO RAABE G.M.B.H.

_http://www.fotoraabe.de/de_Startseite.html

Its on German so i don't really understand much on that site. Except i can see the pictures of Students ID.

This company and the ministry of Education made an memorandum in which states that the Foto Raabe company will help the listed schools in Gostivar to get better equipment though donations.

you can find attached memorandum in this post. They are on Macedonian language.

on the same FB profile this guy who posted this scanned memorandum says that he get it from another guy who wrote on his wall. HE dont want to publish his name because there were a lot of angry parents and he was worry about his safety.

According to him they photographed children and they take their personal informations because they plan to offer to the parents of the children to make them student ID cards. I don't know how can 7-8 years old kids use them . Then they plan to sell those cards to the parents for money and all collected money from this will be returned back to the schools in for of the donation.

Again some very non logical moves.

I think that all this now is a some kind of damage control. Some kind of excuse ,something to calm the parents.

There is nothing specific said in the attached memorandum. All they said is that they planned to make a donation to schools in Gostivar. That the dynamic of this donation will be executed according to mutual programme agreed between the company and the ministry of Education. Then they said that the government don't have any financial obligations and that the memorandum can be changed in any time with the acceptance from both sides.

I dont know , but i can feel that something is wrong with all this , and that they just want to repair a damage as much as they can.

So, nothing about arrested persons that i heard of. Maybe it was not true , maybe it was i don't know. Why so much cover up and panic if it was just an regullar school project.? Still many questions and angry parents.

From what you have posted Konstantin, I feel you and the other Parent's have a legitimate compliant and have every reason to be suspicious. Nothing is mentioned of the School sending out any kind of notice to the Parent's, along with a "Consent Form" to be returned to the School. Even the Teacher's were unaware and made to submit to a directive, to have their photo taken and personal information collected. What further complicates the situation, under age children (below the Legal age of consent) were targeted.

Obtaining personal information, without prior notification and written consent, from a Parent or Guardian is a form of Identity Theft.

"Memorandum" is a fancy legal word for "a business deal" between two agreeing entities or parties. From the information you have provided, it suggests that the Ministry of Education entered into a deal with FOTO RAABE G.M.B.H. to take photo's and personal information, for the express purpose of selling a product back to the Parent's - to collect payment - which a percentage of the proceeds would be split between the two entities, according to Contract. The fact that the Ministry of Education is describing this percentage as "a donation to help the listed schools in Gostivar to get better equipment" - is a pre-mediated lie. There is also the possibility, the Ministry of Education is getting a "kick back" and why the School Manager didn't show up for the meeting with Parent's and Teacher's?

FOTO RAABE G.M.B.H. is a large Corporate Organization. Turn over in profits for year 2012 were between EUR 5 million and EUR 10 million. Purpose of the company is the distribution of photos and photo products and other articles of the photo and Fotolabor- industry and the operation of a photo-color labs. In addition, school photographs are carried out. The Company profile is into Marketing, which might suggest, they data mine for prospective clients? (3rd link).

_http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=de&u=http://de.statista.com/unternehmen/126987/foto-raabe-gmbh&prev=search

_http://www.hoovers.com/company-information/cs/marketing-lists.Foto_Raabe_GmbH.240b434b5146f444.html

_http://www.hoovers.com/company-information/cs/company-profile.Foto_Raabe_GmbH.240b434b5146f444.html

Either way, the Ministry of Education needs to address Parent's questions. Going to Court is an option but it will take time and money and it may be months before the issues are addressed and any answers forth coming.

I agree with Nienna, " that the parents should start flooding the local governments with many questions and demanding answers."

Another option - have the Parent's get in touch with the Teacher's in each School - to call for another meeting. If still no answers, the Parent's could "collectively" inform the Teacher's that their children will remain at home and out of School until the Ministry of Education addresses their questions! It's forcing the issue and puts "the Ministry" on the spot. The New's stations and Media would be all over it.

It's really scary and probably only the top of the iceberg.

Konstantin said:
Why is such a big cover up by authorities for this matter. Even if they arrested some of them they still have pictures and personal informations from thousands of children, and why they need it. Were they " marking" their prey, or they need all that informations for some illegal activity ?

I think they could use these pictures for some illegal activity such as children sex slavery. Why cover-up by local authorities? Either they are too gullible or bribed or use it for their own purposes (pedophilia).

Thank you angelburst29 for informations

At least one thing is obvious. There is no donation at all in this case. Suspicious is why its done so un transparent and so secret. Its some kind of a financial corruption going on here where some government members are involved in all this. I didnt know that that company is a big corporation. Now all this have a little more sense.

It will be very hard to uncover all the dirty works in this case but we will try.Corruption in all government and public institutions are on a very high level here, so this is probably the same case. Only this time they involved and used children in their dirty games. They still have all pictures and informations about children. So i think that they will try to pretend silent or to make some kind of a small local false flag incident just to diverse our attention. At 10 th of June the school year is over so probably they will try to be quiet until then.
We`ll see how this situation will develop. Its a very suspicious case.

Altair said:
It's really scary and probably only the top of the iceberg.

Konstantin said:

I think they could use these pictures for some illegal activity such as children sex slavery. Why cover-up by local authorities? Either they are too gullible or bribed or use it for their own purposes (pedophilia).

Konstantin, maybe the above is part of this:

http://www.sott.net/article/295639-Terrorism-conveniently-strikes-Macedonia-just-as-Russian-Balkan-Stream-project-gains-traction

So, when chaos hits Macedonia these children that were photographed and so on are ready to be taken out of the country by a human trafficking gang and/or pedophile ring, because the PTB know what is in the cards? AFAIK these criminals are all interconnected. Just a suggestion, I could be wrong.

It does really sound strange and since the local government and schools aren't saying much. In Germany such photo companies are normal, that pictures are taken of school classes and kids for example and is done every several years. Looking at the website of Foto Raabe the main employees are female and many have foreign names which point to eastern Europe, with that there could be a connection to Macedonia? But right now we don't know more about it and foto raabe doesn't mention such a project on it's website at all and would be something worth mentioning if they are helping foreign schools to buy equipment etc, because it is public relations. I think what is needed are more facts, who was really involved. Maybe Foto Raabe was a cover up and someone used the name of the company? If you like I could call the company on Monday and ask a very general question if they are taking part in international projects too.

Gawan said:
It does really sound strange and since the local government and schools aren't saying much. In Germany such photo companies are normal, that pictures are taken of school classes and kids for example and is done every several years. Looking at the website of Foto Raabe the main employees are female and many have foreign names which point to eastern Europe, with that there could be a connection to Macedonia? But right now we don't know more about it and foto raabe doesn't mention such a project on it's website at all and would be something worth mentioning if they are helping foreign schools to buy equipment etc, because it is public relations. I think what is needed are more facts, who was really involved. Maybe Foto Raabe was a cover up and someone used the name of the company? If you like I could call the company on Monday and ask a very general question if they are taking part in international projects too.

Well with these little informations we have , everything is possible. Children get photographs here every year too. The local photo studious do that job for decades.Nobody have problem with that.
On the memorandum that i have attached the signed person as a company representative is Mr.Mazar Abduramani. By the name i can see that he is an Albanian.
A good question for the company will be if that person works for them, or is somehow related with them. I will ask them by e-mail on English. You can ask them Gawan if that is not a big problem for you about international projects. Thank you so much.

Not sure if this will help but came across this article.

Resisted "album Germans" in Struga
.March 28, 2015 15:13 Currently , Struga.

_http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=sq&u=http://strugalajm.com/index.php/kundershtohetalbumi-i-gjermaneve-ne-struge/&prev=search

It has faced strong reaction of the parents of a German company initiatives which the local government Amini and MES aims to realize a camera set with all students of primary and secondary schools of Struga parents to the newspaper "Koha "followed concern that despite the financial side (800 denars per album) which can not be covered will need to have a greater care who realizes this initiative and what purpose does this project, because in this case the company According to them reaches the personal data that it will realize a photographic album .

Prindërit require local authorities in order to inform the source for the purpose of this initiative and the effects that will bring it to education in the Municipality of Struga .Suria Rashid, responsible for education in the Municipality of Struga explains that the German company "Photo Raabe GmbH", informed the Municipality of Struga for the same project and signed a memorandum of cooperation for its implementation .Rashidi, emphasizes that in this respect spread some uncertainty for the project which will be clarified in his first financial participation by students is compulsory .

Do not pay for the camera and the album he set that will attract students photos and album which will Second kompani.Së realize that under this momerandumi according to Rashid, the schools that will be part of this project will benefit various donations, various technological equipment, desks and chairs and other school material.

"There is a misconception in this respect which should be clarified is strictly .Participimi is not mandatory for students, will contribute to those students who will take the photo album of this kompani.Gjithashtu prepared, it should be clarified that the school is willing to decide on to become part of this initiative or not, "concludes Rashidi.Pjesa largest elementary school in Struga already have endorsed the project, but there are also schools as" Miladinov Brothers "who have refused this initiative .Drejtori of this educational institution glow Ali , states that rejected the initiative given the economic situation and the fact that as the project has no educational benefit. "I refused this project on the basis of a survey launched by the difficult financial situation and the fact that as project no educational properties for the benefit of students and the educational process, "he concludes. (TIME / Strugalajm.com)

angelburst29 said:
Not sure if this will help but came across this article.

Resisted "album Germans" in Struga
.March 28, 2015 15:13 Currently , Struga.

_http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=sq&u=http://strugalajm.com/index.php/kundershtohetalbumi-i-gjermaneve-ne-struge/&prev=search

It has faced strong reaction of the parents of a German company initiatives which the local government Amini and MES aims to realize a camera set with all students of primary and secondary schools of Struga parents to the newspaper "Koha "followed concern that despite the financial side (800 denars per album) which can not be covered will need to have a greater care who realizes this initiative and what purpose does this project, because in this case the company According to them reaches the personal data that it will realize a photographic album .

Prindërit require local authorities in order to inform the source for the purpose of this initiative and the effects that will bring it to education in the Municipality of Struga .Suria Rashid, responsible for education in the Municipality of Struga explains that the German company "Photo Raabe GmbH", informed the Municipality of Struga for the same project and signed a memorandum of cooperation for its implementation .Rashidi, emphasizes that in this respect spread some uncertainty for the project which will be clarified in his first financial participation by students is compulsory .

Do not pay for the camera and the album he set that will attract students photos and album which will Second kompani.Së realize that under this momerandumi according to Rashid, the schools that will be part of this project will benefit various donations, various technological equipment, desks and chairs and other school material.

"There is a misconception in this respect which should be clarified is strictly .Participimi is not mandatory for students, will contribute to those students who will take the photo album of this kompani.Gjithashtu prepared, it should be clarified that the school is willing to decide on to become part of this initiative or not, "concludes Rashidi.Pjesa largest elementary school in Struga already have endorsed the project, but there are also schools as" Miladinov Brothers "who have refused this initiative .Drejtori of this educational institution glow Ali , states that rejected the initiative given the economic situation and the fact that as the project has no educational benefit. "I refused this project on the basis of a survey launched by the difficult financial situation and the fact that as project no educational properties for the benefit of students and the educational process, "he concludes. (TIME / Strugalajm.com)

Thanks angelburst29. This case looks similar to this one. Same company. I have sent them an e-mail . I will see if they will answer me something.

Back
Top Bottom