Increasing PSI??

newuser23

Padawan Learner
From my own personal experience. The one sure way to increase my psychic ability has been to meditate every day. 1/2 hour of meditation every day minimum once a day.
I started this in the late 80"s. I had bought a tape from Zygon, Brain supercharger. They mesured, tibetan monk's brainwaves, during meditation. The tape entrains your brain to the same frequency.

When You've found that "sweet spot" You no longer need the tapes.
I have been able to get dental work without medication. Just meditation. Dentists are amazed.

When I meditate daily, I am able to have precognitive dreams daily, astral travel, dream with others in their dream, know things that happened without being there,and do some other quite amazing things.

Unfortunately I was influenced by many B,C, influences and quit meditating for many years.
I restarted recently and the results are there again.

The most amazing episode the other day, while sleeping I was able to talk to my kitten. That never happened before. It was like talking to a 6 yr old boy. Now we are usually able to communicate psychically. This is a new experience for me and is pretty neat.

Daily meditation seems to make my dreams a little less symbolic, more understandable.

I highly recommend daily meditation if you wish to increase your psychic abilities.
Important don't miss a day, It seems you have to do 2 or 3 days to catch up to the previous level; for every day missed.

Real results take about a month, about 2 months I will usually have daily precognitive dreams.

:)
Leon

I have never meditated in any formal way or with the methods described in many books and other media. With all the stuff that's out there on meditation techniques and practices, I don't know what is useful and what it not.

Can anyone recommend some solid information sources for meditative technique?

Thanks,
Justin

I was contemplating the issue of special abilities, PSI powers and after considerable time some inner voice explained these matters to me in such a way:

"Dear, all of these abilities will be given unto You, once You are ready. Look at yourself now, look at your outbursts of anger and frustration. How easily You loose control over your emotions and thoughts? What terrible things would you do, even unintentionaly during one of those outbursts, if You were given the power You long for? Imagine yourself smiting half of the town with fire and lightning only because You've lost control for a tiny second... Work steadily, wholeheartedly and patiently and once You've overcame your furious nature, you'll be granted with any power needed."

As of other, non-offensive abilities like precognitive dreams, telepathy and astral travel..yeah, we could surely use some of those for the benefit of all. Especially independent communication and remote viewing would be of great use in this more and more oppresive and controlled world. Therefore, let me provide you, fellow travellers, with these links:

_http://www.freezone.de/english/cbr/e_telepa.htm

and

_http://www.viewzone.com/max11.html

viva la resistance!

p.s. just to attact some interest here is a short excerpt from the remote sensing "tutorial":

"Two dire warnings, though, before the fun begins:

Remote sensing was always regarded to be an ability that would be beyond the reach of the "average human." It is quite often a side effect of spiritual freedom and, as such, it can be easily confused with the latter. However, it is in no way an indication, or even a measure, of the achievement of individual, spiritual freedom.

On the contrary, having abilities that others don't have can quickly become a considerable trap for the Being. In particular, it can lead to an increasing identification with a Being's emanations on a "higher" level than the human body. Thus, the Being can wind up stalled half-way "home," and cease striving for liberation altogether.

This, probably, was the main reason why Gotamo Siddharto (now known as the "Buddha") sternly rejected the pursuit of any kind of supra-normal ability (Pali: "siddhi") as a goal in itself.

Secondly, and more from a down-to-Earth viewpoint, one's ability to see things far away or tucked away in concealed places is better kept a darn good secret.

Humans go through incredible efforts to hide things from others and from themselves. And nothing throws a human mind in a bigger loop than the uncertainty about whether someone else found out about such a hidden thing or not.

Therefore, if someone is being suspected to be able to gain knowledge of hidden things, he or she can be certain to become the distinct focus of the compounded wrath of fellow humans who feel threatened that some of their sacred secrets may become exposed, rightfully so or not." Maximilian Joachim Sandor, Ph.D.

Justin said:
I have never meditated in any formal way or with the methods described in many books and other media. With all the stuff that's out there on meditation techniques and practices, I don't know what is useful and what it not.
I've been practicing meditation for 25 years, and it's been quite a journey. I found that the key components of this journey are self exploration and self revelation. The more you meditate the more you allow the unconditioned "you" to come forth, and there comes a time (usually sooner than later) when its presence becomes loud and clear not only as an "inner voice" but as a sense of identity.

That said, meditation is an umbrella term for many many paths, and the reason there are so many paths is because of the grand variety in personal dispositions. I do believe some paths work better than others, but that can easily be because there are some directions that simply do not work for me, or rather I am not inclined toward them.

Meditation requires dedication. You need to be into it, and be patient. IMO the best way is to see what draws you the most over a certain spectrum of methods and work your way through it. Many people stick with one method, but I found myself growing from one direction to another over a period, and then coming back to an earlier method and sometimes even modifying it according to my inner voice. Each method has a different emphasis, and sometimes you shift depending on inner need.

IMO, one of the most important things meditation can offer (as a quieting of the mind and heart), is to allow an initially very subtle inner voice to come forth and eventually grow into a source of strength. You can call it developing intuition, or listening to the higher self. So simply relaxing and quieting thoughts is a good way to feed this inner knowedness, which in itself can come in as many ways as there are people.

Although meditation can initially be challenging, given the riotous nature of the mind and the glutted nature of the conditioned subconscious, the best way I know to begin is to trust your gut as far as what feels right for you out of all that is out there, and simply dive into it. I wouldn't worry about wasting time, because its all steps in the journey that's going to be taken anyway once you decide to take the first step.

Exploring options is just another way of exercising the inner voice until it gives the thumbs up to stay on one track. Meditation IMO begins with the sincere desire to do it, and all one needs from there is to keep taking the next step.

j0da said:
I was contemplating the issue of special abilities, PSI powers and after considerable time some inner voice explained these matters to me in such a way:

"Dear, all of these abilities will be given unto You, once You are ready. Look at yourself now, look at your outbursts of anger and frustration. How easily You loose control over your emotions and thoughts? What terrible things would you do, even unintentionaly during one of those outbursts, if You were given the power You long for? Imagine yourself smiting half of the town with fire and lightning only because You've lost control for a tiny second... Work steadily, wholeheartedly and patiently and once You've overcame your furious nature, you'll be granted with any power needed.".
Yes; heed your inner voice, it probably knows you best.

j0da said:
Remote sensing was always regarded to be an ability that would be beyond the reach of the "average human." It is quite often a side effect of spiritual freedom and, as such, it can be easily confused with the latter. However, it is in no way an indication, or even a measure, of the achievement of individual, spiritual freedom.

On the contrary, having abilities that others don't have can quickly become a considerable trap for the Being. In particular, it can lead to an increasing identification with a Being's emanations on a "higher" level than the human body. Thus, the Being can wind up stalled half-way "home," and cease striving for liberation altogether.

This, probably, was the main reason why Gotamo Siddharto (now known as the "Buddha") sternly rejected the pursuit of any kind of supra-normal ability (Pali: "siddhi") as a goal in itself.

Secondly, and more from a down-to-Earth viewpoint, one's ability to see things far away or tucked away in concealed places is better kept a darn good secret.

Humans go through incredible efforts to hide things from others and from themselves. And nothing throws a human mind in a bigger loop than the uncertainty about whether someone else found out about such a hidden thing or not.

Therefore, if someone is being suspected to be able to gain knowledge of hidden things, he or she can be certain to become the distinct focus of the compounded wrath of fellow humans who feel threatened that some of their sacred secrets may become exposed, rightfully so or not." Maximilian Joachim Sandor, Ph.D.
Right on the button.

After I made this post, I found myself saying "Ohh I should of added this, that and the other thing."
The one thing, I have come to really appreciate; on this site, is the high level of intelligence, truth, logic and research.

I should add; concerning Zygon, in my previous post. I was lucky to have gotten one of their first tapes.
They no longer make this tape available. It is now embedded with "Mind Scripting". They no longer have or sell the first tape without subliminals. I do not recommend their new tapes with mind scripting.

EsoQuest said:
Justin said:
I've been practicing meditation for 25 years, and it's been quite a journey. I found that the key components of this journey are self exploration and self revelation. The more you meditate the more you allow the unconditioned "you" to come forth, and there comes a time (usually sooner than later) when its presence becomes loud and clear not only as an "inner voice" but as a sense of identity.

That said, meditation is an umbrella term for many many paths, and the reason there are so many paths is because of the grand variety in personal dispositions. I do believe some paths work better than others, but that can easily be because there are some directions that simply do not work for me, or rather I am not inclined toward them.

Meditation requires dedication. You need to be into it, and be patient. IMO the best way is to see what draws you the most over a certain spectrum of methods and work your way through it. Many people stick with one method, but I found myself growing from one direction to another over a period, and then coming back to an earlier method and sometimes even modifying it according to my inner voice. Each method has a different emphasis, and sometimes you shift depending on inner need.

IMO, one of the most important things meditation can offer (as a quieting of the mind and heart), is to allow an initially very subtle inner voice to come forth and eventually grow into a source of strength. You can call it developing intuition, or listening to the higher self. So simply relaxing and quieting thoughts is a good way to feed this inner knowedness, which in itself can come in as many ways as there are people.

Although meditation can initially be challenging, given the riotous nature of the mind and the glutted nature of the conditioned subconscious, the best way I know to begin is to trust your gut as far as what feels right for you out of all that is out there, and simply dive into it. I wouldn't worry about wasting time, because its all steps in the journey that's going to be taken anyway once you decide to take the first step.

Exploring options is just another way of exercising the inner voice until it gives the thumbs up to stay on one track. Meditation IMO begins with the sincere desire to do it, and all one needs from there is to keep taking the next step.
EsoQuest,
Thank you very much for the guidance! I definitely have the desire to do it and I will start exploring :)

Guys if you want to significantly increase your PSI, try the Monroe Institute's Hemisync Gateway Program. That stuff is phenomenal! I have the entire programme. i got it free. I think the Universe/God has me and other truth seekers in mind. So, if anyone is interested, i can provide the torrent file.
The material is worth US $450. I was so amazed as to the synchronicity of coming across such a vital download.

PS
Really good material is not heavily marketed or advertised.
there are no promises or garuntees.

As for "increasing psi," we have found that one of the side effects of working within a group of sincere seekers, where totaly honesty and feedback is one of the "rules," that being able to "test" your thoughts and "feelings" against a REAL yardstick of feedback builds the ability in a rather startling way. Over time, you become more and more able to "see the unseen" in a fully conscious and interactive way.

Best way to increase PSI?

With an air compressor!

*cue crickets chirping*

Laura said:
As for "increasing psi," we have found that one of the side effects of working within a group of sincere seekers, where totaly honesty and feedback is one of the "rules," that being able to "test" your thoughts and "feelings" against a REAL yardstick of feedback builds the ability in a rather startling way. Over time, you become more and more able to "see the unseen" in a fully conscious and interactive way.
I actually very much agree with the above as i have experienced it for myself. But because seeing the unseen is not often such a pleasant experience (for me at least), i would suggest a type of meditation that agrees with the individual in order to help with the anxiety produced from breaking the bubbles (illusions) and also to assist in the absorbtion of the new information introduced. Again from personal experience, i find it keeps one sane (but don't take my word on it, i am not considered sane by many ;o)

wilecoyote said:
Guys if you want to significantly increase your PSI, try the Monroe Institute's Hemisync Gateway Program. That stuff is phenomenal! I have the entire programme. i got it free. I think the Universe/God has me and other truth seekers in mind. So, if anyone is interested, i can provide the torrent file.
The material is worth US $450. I was so amazed as to the synchronicity of coming across such a vital download.

PS
Really good material is not heavily marketed or advertised.
there are no promises or garuntees.
What's the filesize? I found some that are 80MB and also two big ones: WAVE I and WAVE II, both 1.2GB

the file size is 1.57 gigs. it's the entire wave series. I'm on Wave 2- Threshold, and believe me, this is powerful stuff. Nothing else i've tried ever produced such profound results. It's amazing how weak material is popularized but the powerful stuff is swept under the carpet....
I'm presently using the Higher Balance meditation techniques and Information Cd's. The website makes radical claims that one gets results in 3 weeks. These results include increased psychic activity. They also have a so called psychic pill called Magneurol.
I've been trying for more than 3 years and nothing significant.
All i'm saying is that different people have different results, and those people who do post their 'testimonials' on the _www.higherbalance.com website might have done some other work before trying the Higherbalance meditation. It might just be that it works for some individuals and not for others.
Not Hemi-Sync's Gateway Experience. As far as i'm concerned, i'm the individual who never seems to get results, no matter what self help material used (from higher balance to Centerpointe Holosync). But it's a different story with Hemi sync material. When i'm done with the Gateway Material, i will buy the official product. It is extremely powerful stuff.
I had my first semi- out of body experience 2 days ago. i was lying back listening to the threshold cd, and 3/4 through, i had the vivid imagery and sensory of me holding onto a balloon filled with helium by the string and floating away. I climbed onto the balloon and i bobbed up to the ceiling a few times. It was when i became excited about the entire concept i went back to the body.
With regards to feeling and manipulating energy, i've had some interesting experiences when i visualize and feel the REBAL (resonant energy balloon) around me.
To get the file, just provide me with your email address.

Cheers

j0da said:
Indeed there must be a reason for this. Sometimes I think that people need to work on their 'inner' before they go skylarking off with powers they don't understand.... Or, taking their psychic ability out for a 'test drive'. It can be dangerous. Like playing with fire. Perhaps this is why we only get 'stuff' up to our ability to handle it.

I've no doubt that these things exist, but first we need to control our abilities or perhaps understand them first. Like where do they come from and how do they manifest. There doesn't seem to be 'one way' of doing this from what I've seen. Also peoples' abilities tend to manifest in many different ways. Accessing them can be complicated and tend to 'flow' when ready.... usually. Although the Lizzies may not be terribly impressed by this form of human empowerment.

wilecoyote said:
the file size is 1.57 gigs. it's the entire wave series. I'm on Wave 2- Threshold, and believe me, this is powerful stuff. Nothing else i've tried ever produced such profound results. It's amazing how weak material is popularized but the powerful stuff is swept under the carpet....
Yours is probably MP3 format, while I was downloading WAV files, that's why bigger filesize.

Anyway, while I'm still on #1 of first Wave, I've been downloading some more of Robert Monroe, his books (for example far Journeys) are extraordinary. While in OOBE, they were exploring world, planets and talking to "friends", explaining how it all works, that earth is just an experiment surrounded with "rings" of illusions, they also mention funny things like groups of spirits who are during OOBE while their physical bodies are asleep, but those spirits are not aware or in denial, so they continue to perform material world-like activities while floating in space.

The first inner layer or ring was clear and more distinct from my nonphysical
perspective, and all seemed to be completely focused on the
activities of the in-human physical condition. Any attempts to communicate
or divert their attention were met with total unawareness at the least
and, at the most, bewilderment, fear, or outright hostility. All were attempting
to participate in physical life in one way or another with no
success whatsoever. All seemed to have one common characteristic. They
were completely unaware of any existence other than physical.

The Dreamers: This group has a distinctive vibration or radiation that
indicates they are attached to a physical body somewhere in the current
earth time-space. This infers but does not verify that they may be in an
out-of-body state during sleep. They apparently are attempting to continue
the activity they have been performing during their physical waking
hours, or those they desire or fantasize. Some are simply going through the
motions; others are trying to talk with those they know who are physically
awake, or eating, drinking, working, playing, trying to perform sexual acts,
acting out Mitty-like roles in the middle of Manhattan-all without fruition;
all, with few exceptions, without any recognition of similar activities
around them. What might be loosely termed evidence of their origin is
that they suddenly "wink out" or disappear in the middle of an action.
Are they awakening in the physical again, out of sleep? Dream analysts
may be on the right track but with the wrong perspective.

The Locked-Ins: These are very similar to the previous category, and
might be confused with them initially but for several key differences. This
group is composed solely of those who have permanently exited their
current physical body-dead physically but don't know it. Consequently,
they are trying constantly to continue a physical existence to which they
have become habituated. They often remain around physical locations,
such as houses, and physically living persons to whom they have become
attached. Some continue to attempt reentry into their dead physical bodies
and to reactivate them, even into the grave-which may give credence
to the strange radiation effects sometimes perceived in cemeteries. The
anguish these must go through as they witness the cremation of their
physical remains is certainly something to ponder.

The Wild Ones: Much lesser in number than the above but with the
same motivating drives expressed in an entirely different manner. The
reason is a slight shift in awareness. The Wild Ones do not realize they
have lost the use of their physical bodies, and they do not perceive anything
other than physical matter reality. However, they are very much
aware that they are somehow different. They don't understand the whys
or hows of it and have no desire to learn. All they realize is that such
difference releases them from all of the restraints, obligations, and commitments
that were a part of their physical lives. They construe this as
absolute freedom and attempt to express themselves accordingly in the
only way they know of-through replicas of physical activity. Thus their
efforts to participate in physical human life-which they perceive as taking
place all around them-take on many bizarre forms.

The next ring outward is fairly straightforward. It is composed of those
who do realize they are no longer in physical human life, but have no
awareness or memory of any other possibility. Often they are stunned by
the loss, and do no more than remain in a motionless, nonperceiving
passive state, as if waiting for something to take place. They are usually
easy to contact, instruct, and lead to a suitable outer ring. The population
here is small, relatively, and remains more or less static due to the assistance
supplied by the outer rings.

The single outermost ring is composed solely of those who are preparing
for their final in-human experience-the Last-Timers, or Seniors, whichever
suits your perspective. They have lost their gray appearance and
much of their humanoid form; they are nearly white in radiation with
occasional sparkling patterns around them. They are tightly closed, and do
not respond to any communication attempts except possibly among themselves.
It is difficult to observe their final reentry into human experience.
It is either too rapid or instantaneous. Their exit from the final cycle is
represented by a sparkling glowing light which moves rapidly outward
through the rings, with occasional pauses for some unknown reason. Upon
passing this outermost ring, they suddenly disappear from perception,
leaving no residual image or trace.
They explain levels of development, moving from animal to human and above.
What's interesting is that "friends" also mentioned that earth experiment is being watched closely and entities from other worlds gather around because extremely rare opportunity arraises...

It is what we call the gathering. These have manifested from other
nearby energy systems only to witness the big show, as you call it, just as
those within the physical spacecraft and your final-process humans. This big
show which is about to occur is actually a very rare event-the conflux of
several different and intense energy fields arriving at the same point in your
time-space. It is this rarity that has attracted so much attention.

It is best symbolized to you as a convergence of a great number of possibilities
which emerge as several probabilities and few possibilities. One of such
probabilities may alter not only your time-space but all adjoining energy
systems as well. Therefore the wide interest. In human terms, still symbolized,
the gathering is here to observe the possible birth of a new energy.
Will it survive the birth process, and if so, what are the potentials inherent
in such energy that will predict accurately the same at maturity? Or will the
energy arrive stillborn, and all the possibilities remain no more than that-
weak uncoordinated possibilities?
Basically we all know that from C's, but it's adifferent view, because those are personal experiences wrote down, worth reading.

It appears the more someone reads about energy systems like Reiki, then add channeling transcripts to that, add Monroes personal experiences descriptions, then think about "strange" events usually described on ufo or paranormal websites - it all becomes explainable and at least makes us understand in what playground we have been put in.

ANOTHER thought I had is that all this increasing PSI, meditation and other stuff simply can't be required to graduate to next level, because those things are like hobby. Some are interested in it and some are not. Also, I can't expect my cat to start meditating, he will graduate after he learned.
And then, doesn't all this (PSI, OOBE, meditating, spiritual stuff) distract us from what we really should be doing which is to interact with PHYSICAL world and learn our lessons?

What I mean, isn't all this (channeling, OOBE, Monroe's conversations with "friends") like going out of class through window just to talk about next classes? But when we do that we are not in the class and in the end most of those who were there learning will graduate...

Back
Top Bottom