Session 2 May 2015

Thank you Laura and the whole Chateau Crew!

I live in southern Nevada, I'm sure you can guess the city... I'll keep you all posted on anything happening here as best I can... Say a prayer for the Family if you will... I'll certainly being saying a few for you all as well!

Ava People of Cassiopaea!

happyliza said:
These are my sentiments exactly SummerLite. #The C's did say we would not survive without using VISA, so damned if we do and damned if we don't.

Have any peeps figured outa way of circumventing all of this? Or as the C's have said it is the soul that matters, so we comply? Not that we have much 'time' as per the 6 months mentioned re Walmart openings on the transcript. Feedback on this dilemma much appreciated, as I am sure everyone else here is contemplating best way forward here.

Thanks for the session everyone and for always asking the 'burning' questions! :)

It is not possible for a person to exist in this physical place, without living by the laws of the land. If those laws are not fair, then it would require a change in the law of the land.

So, we must bring about changes in the rules or comply without selling out our true nature. All of the physical nature associated with being alive on Earth are requirements for being here. "To thine own self be true! "

I have only read to this question, sorry if this was already stated. And, look forward to any other viewpoints that may have been made.

Thanks for the new session.

WIN 52 said:
happyliza said:
These are my sentiments exactly SummerLite. #The C's did say we would not survive without using VISA, so damned if we do and damned if we don't.

Have any peeps figured outa way of circumventing all of this? Or as the C's have said it is the soul that matters, so we comply? Not that we have much 'time' as per the 6 months mentioned re Walmart openings on the transcript. Feedback on this dilemma much appreciated, as I am sure everyone else here is contemplating best way forward here.

Thanks for the session everyone and for always asking the 'burning' questions! :)

It is not possible for a person to exist in this physical place, without living by the laws of the land. If those laws are not fair, then it would require a change in the law of the land.

So, we must bring about changes in the rules or comply without selling out our true nature. All of the physical nature associated with being alive on Earth are requirements for being here. "To thine own self be true! "

I have only read to this question, sorry if this was already stated. And, look forward to any other viewpoints that may have been made.

Thanks for the new session.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know if what Ark said to the Barcelona conference can be a significant tool here :
So Ark said " in the end we don't need device ( appareil ), ourselves are it" ( nous même le sommes).

Thank you all for the session, it's so a good day today.

Mod's note:Edited to fix quotation boxes

Thanks to Laura and crew for this interesting session.
And yes, a pure heart with good intentions and an iron will can work miracles, even when certain knowledge is not present, imagine the possibilities when knowledge is added to the mix!

rs said:
I'm not sure how this could be true. I think the way this was handled generates the maximum amount of attention, not the minimum. To me the only thing that makes sense is that the PTB misjudged the time line and therefore had a "knee jerk" reaction, without regard to its subtlety.
The big question here to me is "Why WalMart?"

Notice I didn't mention anything about attention. I said it was the "easiest" option in the situation. If they had announced the closure of the stores weeks or months in advance, how would they have justified urgent plumbing work? If it's urgent, the stores need to be closed "now". If it's not urgent, then why not just carry out the work and remain open? Leaving more time would also leave more time for inquiries, for staff to protest etc. If you're doing something nefarious under cover of an obvious lie, it's best not to announce it long in advance but as a 'snap' announcement, shut it down and shut down any communication about it. I don't think the people involved here have 'knee jerk' reactions to things, at least not in the way you seem to be suggesting.

mkrnhr said:
rs said:
The big question here to me is "Why WalMart?"
I think it has been alluded to in the session as being strategically accessible to large residential agglomerations. I nother words, easy access to the population in both ways. Also, it offers a good camouflage because if they were to build a new building it would attract more attention. Walmart's are part of the everyday landscape and in a few weeks everybody in the neighbourhood would have completely forgotten about the actual strange happenings. The PTB know that people has a short memory and they manipulate the media to divert public focus when they need to. In case of some crisis or another, people will not think about the bizarre closing of Walmart's a year ago. They will probably use other facilities that offer the same strategic advantage as the Walmart's according to what they are planning.

I agree, and I would expect that any re-fitting of the place will be done under cover of the "plumbing work". No military vehicles or anything or that sort, all "civilian contractors" and all work being done inside the buildings out of sight. As far as any curious observers are concerned, Walmart will indeed be conducting this "plumbing work" as they said they would.

rs said:
Why would WalMart throw out a "perfectly good" store location? What is in it for them? Why not a WalMart here, a Target there, a Home Depot at the third?

The whole story is just bizarre IMO.

The government has funded Walmart to the tune of $1billion in recent years. And that's just what is public knowledge.

_http://money.cnn.com/2004/05/24/news/fortune500/walmart_subsidies/

Why complicate things by dealing with more than one store chain and therefore more than one owner?

Perceval said:
rs said:
Why would WalMart throw out a "perfectly good" store location? What is in it for them? Why not a WalMart here, a Target there, a Home Depot at the third?

The government has funded Walmart to the tune of $1billion in recent years. And that's just what is public knowledge.

Why complicate things by dealing with more than one store chain and therefore more than one owner?

For the fiscal year ended January 31, 2014, Walmart increased net sales by 1.6% to $473.1 billion and returned $12.8 billion to shareholders through dividends and share repurchases.

A billion dollars in subsidies, is "round-off error" to Walmart.

Walmart has by far the largest distribution network. I remember reading some time ago that their distribution network would be used by the government (DHS or FEMA) in the event of a national emergency. So the relationship has been there for a while. If you think about it even the military has nowhere near the means to move food and goods.

Mr. Premise said:
Walmart has by far the largest distribution network. I remember reading some time ago that their distribution network would be used by the government (DHS or FEMA) in the event of a national emergency. So the relationship has been there for a while. If you think about it even the military has nowhere near the means to move food and goods.
I looked this up and they even boast about it on their corporate website! _http://corporate.walmart.com/our-story/our-business/logistics

Perceval said:
rs said:

I thought I knew a few things about WalMart .... until I came upon this site ... and it "blew me out of the water!"

_http://www.mwpvl.com/html/walmart.html

The site won't let me copy and paste or I would have a field day. Looking over the site, there's more to the WalMart - Sam's Club scenario then I was aware of. In many ways, the WalMart Corporation, store placement and distribution centers resemble a military set up in strategic Regional Logistics. WalMart operates 11 import distribution center buildings in 5 locations - positioned close to major US Ports in Long Beach, Houston, Savannah, Norfolk and Chicago.

_https://placesjournal.org/article/all-those-numbers-logistics-territory-and-walmart/

The field of logistics, of course, is rooted in the military; historian James Huston describes logistics as “the application of time and space factors to war.” 6 Unsurprisingly, there is a martial fervor to the company’s campaign to achieve total coordination of its worldwide operations.

To bring about such extraordinary coordination, Walmart devotes significant resources to the development, maintenance, refinement and synchronization of its distribution and data networks. Walmart was also an early proponent of the Universal Product Code, and one of the first retailers to insist on compulsory adoption by its suppliers, which enabled the company to substantially increase the amount and quality of the data it tracked. Furthermore, the UPC, or barcode, serves in a sense to abstract the items moving through Walmart’s supply circuits: they are registered and tracked as numbers rather than things.

View Map of U.S. Interstate Highways and Walmart Distribution Centers.

Thanks for another great session team!
I liked your comment also M22.

Back
Top Bottom