Session 2 May 2015

Laura said:
(Perceval) There were even contractors that do work at WalMarts, and they said they'd never close the whole store. What they do is they go in and if they need to close bathrooms, they set up temporary bathrooms so they don't have to close for even one minute, and then the contractors are told they get like two weeks maximum to finish all the repairs.

Totally agree with you Perceval. Being in the construction industry for many years, these type of stores will spend a lot of money to keep their doors open. Even full renovations are staged to keep the doors open. Also schedule = money, so the faster it's done the better,

Thanks for the session! The whole Walmart thing makes perfect sense.

rs said:
Perceval said:
rs said:
Why would WalMart throw out a "perfectly good" store location? What is in it for them? Why not a WalMart here, a Target there, a Home Depot at the third?

The whole story is just bizarre IMO.

The government has funded Walmart to the tune of $1billion in recent years. And that's just what is public knowledge.

_http://money.cnn.com/2004/05/24/news/fortune500/walmart_subsidies/

Why complicate things by dealing with more than one store chain and therefore more than one owner?

For the fiscal year ended January 31, 2014, Walmart increased net sales by 1.6% to $473.1 billion and returned $12.8 billion to shareholders through dividends and share repurchases.

A billion dollars in subsidies, is "round-off error" to Walmart.

There is a large difference between sales and net income. Their net income for last year was $15 billion. Making a $1billion govt subsidy significant. And like I said, that amount is only what is publicly known.

_http://www.marketwatch.com/investing/stock/wmt/financials

Robert Fordisto said:
a pure heart with good intentions and an iron will can work miracles, even when certain knowledge is not present, imagine the possibilities when knowledge is added to the mix!

Hi Robert,

I believe what you say is true, and it's in fact very encouraging to know.

After years of highlighting the importance of knowledge attainment, they seemed to have thrown a small wrench into the gears. But I really don't think they did.

Castaneda defined intent as the purposeful guidance of will. As in Free Will. And free will is about free choice--about the freedom to choose. And this freedom is a foundational attribute of consciousness, ahead of many other attributes, I think.

Their statement says more about the value (and potency) of this freedom, than it says about any secondary role of knowledge. They simply opened up another avenue of thought--for our benefit. But for me, it was a dramatic remark. It made me question more carefully my own understanding. And it has made me a bit less rigid. FWIW.

Posted by: Mr. Premise
« on: Today at 03:47:00 AM »

Walmart has by far the largest distribution network. I remember reading some time ago that their distribution network would be used by the government (DHS or FEMA) in the event of a national emergency. So the relationship has been there for a while. If you think about it even the military has nowhere near the means to move food and goods.

Good point Mr. P....it brought up an experience I'd almost forgotten...

I'm not sure if this is really relevant, but back in the early Nineties I owned and operated my own tractor/trailer. One time I got a load going to a Wal-mart distribution center. This was long before I "woke up" , but none the less it disturbed me in ways i did not understand at the time. Their polices and protocols were VERY military-like. I was told to wait in a small fenced in "compound" outside the gate of warehouse...which was also fenced off and secure. Company trucks and "approved contractors" moved in and out without waiting. I sat there 4 hours watching trucks that arrived after me getting unloaded as soon as they arrived, which in turn made me late for my already scheduled next pick up...and of course, really pissed me off.

Also, you weren't allowed to get out of your truck or go in the warehouse until someone came out and got you, and then they took you in a small windowless receiving room to finish the paper work. The whole thing really struck me as overkill...and weird. Subsequently, my broker got told , in no uncertain terms, that I would NEVER take a load for them again.

Thanks, Dave

So I live about 20 miles from the closed Walmart store in Lufkin, Texas. I'd seen something on Facebook about it all but did not really know about the Jade Helm 15 at the time. Oddly the other day after grocery shopping I witnessed two planes making chem-trails in the sky while I was driving home. Not so ordinary chem-trails as they were making Sacred Geometry chem-trails. While observing this and making my Husband aware of what was happening as he was a passenger in the car... out of nowhere two more planes joined in, then a third plane, so now a total of five planes making a 5 pointed star....oh so creepy.

So this Jade Helm 15 thing could be so much more than just 3D, I so agree!

It was all I could do to keep my eyes on the road while driving and to try to dissipate the trails at the same time. I'd been busting the huge tornadic storms for the week prior several in a row, day after day...and now this. I live out in the Forest and have not seen any strange activity going on in town or anywhere else at the time being, but will keep a watchful eye open.

Doing my part to hold the vibration of STO in my heart, for the planet, for Mankind and all sentient being. I feel we are up against a huge fight, but will come out OK in the end. Will be asking for Cosmic help since the C's suggested it would be available to us. thank you Laura and everyone for the reading. :cool2:

I am currently reading "The Apocalypse - Comets, Asteroids and Cyclical Catastrophes" by LKJ and this latest session with the C's really brings it home in a very real way. Between the possibility of cosmic bombardment, economic collapse and ever escalating social upheavals, I think the PTB are preparing something really nasty!! I am so thankful to belong to this group and to have had the opportunity to learn and grow over the past few years. I'm going to continue on that path with hope and love as bleak as it all seems at times. Thanks to the C's and all of you at the Chateau for this!!

Thank you very much for the great session. It is evident there is something weird about the walmart stores closing and there is a lot of especulation about it. It will be difficult to predict the reasons behind this actions, but I have the feeling this will reveal some light about the twisted plans driven by the PTB. As C´s always would say: Wait and see.

:shock:

Thank you for the session.

Interesting perspective on 3D being "cute" to 4D and above.

Regarding the Walmart store closures and government (alphabet soup) agency ties, we can only speculate at best. I was earlier trying to see which states have progressed with their revocation of religious/philosophical vaccination exemptions and try to do a match with the states that had the Walmart stores closed. Didn't find anything to link the two. I just had the idea that the Walmart stores as "distribution centers" (rather than command centers) may be linked with an imagined (upcoming?) ebola vaccination program. But, as of now, no news to link the two.
We'll just have to see what news turns up as time progresses.

I'm here in California, working in the Concord area. Felt the the three quakes recently. Was wondering if the drought will exacerbate triggering of the fault lines.
Probably have to make some trips to the store to stock up on water among other supplies.

Take care everyone. The times we live in are quite interesting and get more interesting by the day.

the convo of the storm made me think of this weekend..did anybody else experience all of their electronics go haywire? our car alarms wouldnt work .. the tv was working on its on and responded to my body ... i was interference?!?? i think i heard there was a solar flare but not sure ...

iloveuio said:
Hello, and about Nepal?

Hi iloveuio,

Seeing as this is your first post on the forum, we would appreciate it if you would post a brief intro about yourself in the Newbies section, telling us how you found this forum, how long you've been reading it and/or the SOTT page, whether or not you've read any of Laura's books yet, etc.

As far as your question about Nepal, it's pretty a broad question. Would you be more specific?

Welcome to the forum :)

Back
Top Bottom