Questioning Humanity. Conspiracy questions

slamz0124

A Disturbance in the Force
Hi all. Lately I have been questioning so many things- I am a junior in college with a major of accounting and am applying to law school in the next few months. I am completely normal, come from a family of wealth, but my parents generally live below their means (from the midwest USA) and in no way flaunt anything in anyway, they are the most humble human beings I have ever come across. Theres 8 kids in my family, grew up with more so free spirited parents who did not push religion on any of my siblings and i, and instead raised us to understand that having good character and integrity, doing the right thing and recognizing your mistakes so you will not repeat them, and helping others is the fundamentals of being a good person in society. We believe in god, and jesus completely. But do not have a specific religion and do not believe going to church is whats important. To be honest, I think majority of religions are made up. These are things I cannot say because friends are so close-minded and would think that statement is beyond ridiculous. I think majority of people are stupid...

Reason I am on here is because I started to write my personal statement for law schools, it is part of the process when applying and is supposed to be a statement where you share things about yourself, or maybe share why you want to go into law. I was writing my personal statement based upon a tragedy that occurred in my family about 4 years ago. Long story short, my father has ran the family business for over thirty years manufacturing generic healthcare products that are used in hospitals, physical therapy, or simply provided in a first aid kit. Simple health care products that were quality and affordable. The company has grown over the thirty years and at the time was on the verge of becoming huge. Keep in my this is a private company in the midwest, not some public company. One day the FDA came in and put every product on recall, claimed product was defective and contained bacteria/ was contaminated. This has never once been an issue over 36 years. Before you know it, there was a claimed dealth of a child that used a product that isn't even capable of killing a human, and law suit coming our way for 20 million and people saying we should be sentenced for murder. Before you know it, articles published, people bashing the company, ridiculous law suits, people sending threats to me and my family....all this craziness just came down randomly and we filed bankruptcy and had to go basically in hiding. Everything that has been built up for thirty years was completely destroyed. We had to change the way we lived and we went through so much pain and lost so many friends all because of something evil behind the government wanted to destroy my dad. Years later, and it has almost come to an end. I know for a fact my father was targeted by the government because well more wealth leads to more power, and someone was threatened. I think that people in positions of power specifically in politics, media, economy are in-humane and evil and majority of this population is completely blinded by it. and I worry-and fear- for not only my future but my younger siblings generation. I have always been told I am beyond intelligent for my age and that I personally have always felt that I look at things differently than most people. It has always been that way and it certainly gives me an edge I just want to open peoples eyes.

I am on here to just almost get some reassurance that I don't sound crazy and that I should question humanity. Theres so much hatred and jealousy in this world. And I believe there is true evil here. And that they can generally do whatever they want because they are in control. For the FDA to just say such lies with absolutely no truth to them about the company and force the public to believe it these lies. At the end of the day, they accomplished destroying the company. Because they can. They have control over everything....

slamz0124, thank you for your comprehensive and articulate introduction.
It is customary for newbies to put a short piece in the Newbies thread describing themselves and how they got here, what you have read etc.
After you have done that, if you could put your main questions into short paragraphs which make them a bit easier to dissect and cogitate upon, we can give you some feedback.
So, welcome to the Forum!

Welcome to the forum, slamz0124. As MusicMan suggested, please post a bit about yourself in the Newbies board.

Just a couple of questions. How did you find this forum? Why did you pick this forum to post what you did and ask for feedback? Are you aware of Laura Knight-Jadczyk and her works?

Nienna,

I started just to do some research and came across this blog that greatly interested me. This is something I would typically never do, but I was sharing this to see if any one else thinks that there is evil behind the government, media, music industry? And when I say evil, I literally mean evil- I have looked into reptilians and just aliens in general and truly believe these things exist and that I have been completely oblivious.

slamz0124 said:
Nienna,

I started just to do some research and came across this blog that greatly interested me. This is something I would typically never do, but I was sharing this to see if any one else thinks that there is evil behind the government, media, music industry? And when I say evil, I literally mean evil- I have looked into reptilians and just aliens in general and truly believe these things exist and that I have been completely oblivious.

You may find The Wave series, written by Laura Knight-Jadzcyk, to be interesting and informative. Laura discusses these topics quite thoroughly in this series. The books are available on Amazon, or, if you are financially unable to buy the books, they can be read for free starting here.

Also, there is a lot of information of this sort here, on the forum. The search function is very helpful for this.

And, to keep up on what is really going on in the world, you could take a look at sott.net.

And, again, :) it'd be great if you could introduce yourself in the Newbies section.

A few quick answers to help you move forward:

slamz0124 said:
I am on here to just almost get some reassurance that I don't sound crazy
You don't sound crazy...except to those who haven't seen through the deceptions and illusions that compose our "reality".

slamz0124 said:
and that I should question humanity.
Yes, question everything, research thoroughly and cultivate discernment

slamz0124 said:
I believe there is true evil here. And that they can generally do whatever they want because they are in control.
Yes, and they are in control because people do not have knowledge of facts that would make that control impossible.

Back
Top Bottom