PRESIDENT - Putin's 15 years in power - EN Subtitles (VIDEO)

Well I am technologically challenged, so it might be me who can't figure it out, it is just strange as it's both on mac and PC, and both are fairly new (1 and 2 years old) and no other problems with watching other videos.
I don't mean to be so difficult, but thought that I might not be the only one having the problem, and it was a shame if others missed the videos too.

I'm not sure if my question as to if all videos are the same video player for everyone else, is clear. What I mean is that even before pressing play, the video player in video 2, and 3 that do work for me, look different than the rest that don't work for me.

In video 2, and 3, on the right side there is 3 squares saying "share", "related", and "HD is on". and at the bottom there is the option of full screen.

And the rest of the videos that don't work for me, there is at the upper left corner a "related items" and a "share video" button, (though not written but showed as signs), and the line at the bottom of the video, don't show until pressing play, and when pressing play and the line shows, there is no full screen option.

I don't want anyone to go through a lot of trouble if I'm the only one with the problem, but in case it is the same for people not on the forum, who will just not watch then, it would be a shame
:)

no problem, Miss.K, I don't see the HD button on the first two part's either, so you're not alone there, have you tried bleach bit, or the capture plugin, how long have you waited for the video to load?, what sort of connection do you have?, try bleach bit first, when you run the program, there's a number of check boxes for a few program'\s, there should be a Firefox branch, with multiple option's some obvious some not, you can enable one check box, which is the same resetting the browser back to factory default's, you will loose saved passwords cookies, etc, try that and see how you get on.

Seaniebawn said:
no problem, Miss.K, I don't see the HD button on the first two part's either, so you're not alone there, have you tried bleach bit, or the capture plugin, how long have you waited for the video to load?, what sort of connection do you have?, try bleach bit first, when you run the program, there's a number of check boxes for a few program'\s, there should be a Firefox branch, with multiple option's some obvious some not, you can enable one check box, which is the same resetting the browser back to factory default's, you will loose saved passwords cookies, etc, try that and see how you get on.

Thank you Seaniebawn

It it possible that I have to wait until I have moved.
I was supposed to have moved already, but have been delayed by all kinds of unforeseen problems, pathological landlord, pathological x-boss that don't pay the last invoice, waiting to get the address for the place I'm moving to as the houses don't have numbers, so I couldn't move the internet there etc.
So as my cat is sensitive to my stress (and the stress level has generally been to high lately), if I try to do something that I find difficult as solving computer problems, she starts mewing in the most stressing piercing high voice she has, and I have to stop and play with her until we have both calmed down (just tried, and had to give up for now)

I really appreciate the effort to help though, and in a week or 2, I hope I am in my new house, and have internet connection, and have had a little time to relax there, and all has calmed down a little, so I can better calmly go trough all that you have suggested on both computers, so your efforts wont be wasted, and there is less risk of me doing something wrong that creates even more problems

:flowers:

Efforts to watch this great documentary will be rewarded I think. The film had a number of touching moments in it that seem to speak to who Putin is and how deeply committed he is to his job. Over and over again I kept comparing him to what I know of western politicians by the things he was saying and his incredible accomplishments - and just how short others fall in comparison to his strength of character. Finished watching it thinking how he was (and is) the right person in the right place at the right time and I shudder to think where Russia and her people would be today if it hadn't been for his monumental efforts which are ongoing. Inspiring.

Ennio said:
Efforts to watch this great documentary will be rewarded I think. The film had a number of touching moments in it that seem to speak to who Putin is and how deeply committed he is to his job. Over and over again I kept comparing him to what I know of western politicians by the things he was saying and his incredible accomplishments - and just how short others fall in comparison to his strength of character. Finished watching it thinking how he was (and is) the right person in the right place at the right time and I shudder to think where Russia and her people would be today if it hadn't been for his monumental efforts which are ongoing. Inspiring.

Yes, I watched number 2, and 3 that I could watch, and even if trying to be a bit skeptical that I had decided ahead that he was good, and trying not to put on rose colored glasses, I must say that I'm very impressed with him, and he really seems to be a good person, apart from being super intelligent and ultra cool, so I will make the effort as soon as possible :)

Ennio said:
Pretty well my sentiments exactly Ennio. I thought how lucky the Russian people are to have a leader of such intelligence, compassion, talent, and humanity.
What a contrast Putin is to the thugs, perverts and liars we in the West have, who pass themselves off for leaders and statesmen, care nothing for our well-being, and can only think
of ways and means to exploit and plunder our wealth, resources, and human capital.

Redrock12 said:
Ennio said:
Pretty well my sentiments exactly Ennio. I thought how lucky the Russian people are to have a leader of such intelligence, compassion, talent, and humanity.
What a contrast Putin is to the thugs, perverts and liars we in the West have, who pass themselves off for leaders and statesmen, care nothing for our well-being, and can only think
of ways and means to exploit and plunder our wealth, resources, and human capital.

I was completely captured by this documentary and am now even more impressed by Putin's intelligence and his Being. He far surpasses any western leaders. For some years now, I have found it difficult to listen to US politicians without grimacing and/or wanting to throw something at the computer or TV, yet I thoroughly enjoyed listening to Putin speak.

It's a bit sad though, it made me think about what it must be like to be a child who lives in a shabby home with mean spiteful parents, watching a friend across the street whose parents are considerate, loving and intelligent. It really helps you to see just how different our lives could be if we were not governed by pathologicals:(

aleana said:
I was completely captured by this documentary and am now even more impressed by Putin's intelligence and his Being. He far surpasses any western leaders. For some years now, I have found it difficult to listen to US politicians without grimacing and/or wanting to throw something at the computer or TV, yet I thoroughly enjoyed listening to Putin speak.

It's a bit sad though, it made me think about what it must be like to be a child who lives in a shabby home with mean spiteful parents, watching a friend across the street whose parents are considerate, loving and intelligent. It really helps you to see just how different our lives could be if we were not governed by pathologicals:(

As was I completely captivated. My thoughts focused on the possibilities of like minded leader-people engaged in a world of truth and justice with a high capacity for compassion; endeavoring to create rather than destroy. The scales as people know are further dipped in the wrong direction right now (really, has been for such a long long time), yet perhaps there will be some further unexpected equilibrium awaiting humankind. I know it looks sour, yet one never knows with some effort, especially if that effort could match Putin's, effort that speaks to the universe.

Miss.K said:
Seaniebawn said:

Thank you Seaniebawn

It it possible that I have to wait until I have moved.
I was supposed to have moved already, but have been delayed by all kinds of unforeseen problems, pathological landlord, pathological x-boss that don't pay the last invoice, waiting to get the address for the place I'm moving to as the houses don't have numbers, so I couldn't move the internet there etc.
So as my cat is sensitive to my stress (and the stress level has generally been to high lately), if I try to do something that I find difficult as solving computer problems, she starts mewing in the most stressing piercing high voice she has, and I have to stop and play with her until we have both calmed down (just tried, and had to give up for now)

I really appreciate the effort to help though, and in a week or 2, I hope I am in my new house, and have internet connection, and have had a little time to relax there, and all has calmed down a little, so I can better calmly go trough all that you have suggested on both computers, so your efforts wont be wasted, and there is less risk of me doing something wrong that creates even more problems

Sorry to hear that you're having problem's miss.k, if I have time to re-upload them today, I will they are really worth a watch though, hand in there :)

This is a great video, I could hardly move away from my computer screen.

One statement which resonated with me was something his mother had said to him (paraphrasing) "Don't follow the man who dreams of being President, follow the man who sees it as a cross". It truly is his cross and his destiny, and as hard as it is he will continue to do it for his beloved Russia and mankind.

I just love this man!

Miss.K said:
I don't want anyone to go through a lot of trouble if I'm the only one with the problem, but in case it is the same for people not on the forum, who will just not watch then, it would be a shame

I'm on the same boat. I watched #2 and #3 but the rest will not load for me on any player nor browser. I can't download it either :huh: :cry:

I'll persist, there must be a way!

Gaby said:
Miss.K said:

I'm on the same boat. I watched #2 and #3 but the rest will not load for me on any player nor browser. I can't download it either :huh: :cry:

I'll persist, there must be a way!

I didn't get a chance to re-upload them in work yesterday, but i'm working late on monday, so I may have some time, I'd do it from home but with the connection I have here it would probably take until monday :), I'll try and get it up mon/tue.

what OS, browser's are you using Gaby, have you tried the video grabber plugin, there's a program called tcpip view, which can be downloaded from
here https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb897437.aspx

this will allow you to see you're out going connections, if you open the video in the browser of your choice, and then filter for the process name, eg, chrome, firefox, internet explorer you should see connection status, bytes transferred and port number, if you can install that and come back with the, connection details, port numbers and if there is any activity on the port, it might be firewall issue's blocked on either OS firewall, or third party, if we can find out the port number we can check the firewall setting's and see if it's blocked, if it's too much trouble or your not sure what to do, I'll try my best to upload it to youtube on monday.

Seaniebawn said:
this will allow you to see you're out going connections, if you open the video in the browser of your choice, and then filter for the process name, eg, chrome, firefox, internet explorer you should see connection status, bytes transferred and port number, if you can install that and come back with the, connection details, port numbers and if there is any activity on the port, it might be firewall issue's blocked on either OS firewall, or third party, if we can find out the port number we can check the firewall setting's and see if it's blocked, if it's too much trouble or your not sure what to do, I'll try my best to upload it to youtube on monday.

Thank you, Seaniebawn.

Unless someone else is having the same problem, I wouldn't worry. I won't have time to watch the documentary until after a couple of weeks or so anyway. I'll give it another try again then.

Gaby said:
Seaniebawn said:

Thank you, Seaniebawn.

Unless someone else is having the same problem, I wouldn't worry. I won't have time to watch the documentary until after a couple of weeks or so anyway. I'll give it another try again then.

ha ha, I think Miss.K is having the same issue, i'll make a point of uploading them on monday, make it easier for everyone involved :lol:

So after messing around for the last day or so, installing multiple plugin's and other software, I was unable to grab the video's from the site, I was able to get part two, but this is the only one that came down, I was able to see the javascript element being loaded but it look's like it's just a place holder and then that load's in the browser, sorry I couldn't upload them Gaby and Miss.K i'll have another search around later on this evening and I'll let you know if I come up with anything, sorry again :(

Back
Top Bottom