The Warrior, the dimensions, the fear, the "letting go" and levels of Persuasion

Kisito

Jedi Council Member
I opened draw your attention to something that I had trouble defining the contours, but I seem to have been able to identify the essence of this structure.

We believe that the dimensions are realities bounded by borders. In principle if we belong to a dimension A, we can not go in the dimension B. These quantum dimensions principles are even stronger than the density in which we operate is low. I mean, God within 7 density has only one dimension. Multiplication must increase as we descend density. We understand then that the realities and opportunities multiply as ignorance. As a person who lives in a density greater than ours at the opportunity to see us, some choice of our free will and another possibility of free will. It is conceivable that in our density, there is more "me" and that the higher entity merges these choices. So the visions she has of us is certainly different from what we can imagine. The potential influence of different "me" inter-acts together. I think cohesions different "me" that are fragmented by the quantum choice, would give a mink 4D.

I tried to clarify in another post the essential role of fear, that breaks our concentration and we increasingly fragmented.

Joy has long been seen as a way to change his life (perhaps that of another "I") with NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) hypnosis, the famous "personal development" or another "positive thinking."

So I thought to change the dimension, there were two ways, either to split our mind and multiply it by fear and the leak of the problem. Is to unify the joy of letting go this (accepting death). However, if a dimension of boundary exists is that it should not be so easy to go from one dimension to another. And I do not think suffisse to think of a smile or think about being afraid to change dimension.

It was during experience of fear and acceptance of "letting go", it seemed to me that this change was done by our level of persuasion fear or joy.

Let me tell you some of my experiences of "persuasion" to support my point. Before that I must inform you that I have a phobia of spiders and cockroaches. I also often felt afraid to confront me with violence because I often think I can die. But not wanting to panic I force myself to face it like a warrior. But now, for reasons that I do not master completely the fears resurface. Fears are at these times so persuasive
it seemed create or take another reality:

1. By 2007 I went to Cameroon. The first night when I returned to my room I thought at one time that had disgusted me (almost traumatized), I was a child and a huge spider ran in bed. Since I had other stays in Cameroon. But in 2007, I had a fear that seized me so strong that I was convinced was a spider in my bed. Bingo, when I lifted the blanket, ran a huge spider on the bed.
2. Three years ago et Paris, I returned to my room and I thought about a "horrible" story that my brother had told me, the one where he had spent the night with a girlfriend and a cockroach walking on it. This memory disgusted me so much that my level of reality persuasion was very high that this could happen in my room. When I put on my bed I saw a cockroach on my bed as I had never seen in my room.
3. Last week I get home (I'm currently living with my parents with my brother) and I see the dirty house, it disgusts me, and think back to a time where I had memorized the history and the cockroach which was followed appeared. I suddenly panicked, and my degree of persuasion is still very high. But my rationality tells me it are not possible because my room is clean, so I could not this time create quantum reality. I sit on my bed, I leave the window open because of the heat there was in Paris. The air passes through the window and my leg hairs move. The wind is nice, but at once I panicked, and I wonder if it was not a cockroach, I energetically pass my hand on my leg, pretending not to be afraid and I light the light. I see a cockroach on my bed
4. There are about 15 years I did not feel quite heroic, I did not understand why I was not rushed to defend the victims. Also in the same week, I found myself in many types of attacks in public, or I could put myself to confront attackers. However a few days later I was talking to a girl on the train returning from the airport. A man took one of the bags of the girl. The girl ran after the thief, but without success, I have just pulled the alarm and keep the second bag of the girl. I blamed myself for not having been able to help the girl. I wanted to have a second chance but I was afraid.
5. A week later in the evening, I am in the Paris metro line 14 (perhaps the last metro), there is no driver, and all the silvering is only one car. Across the metro there a person in front of me, about 25 meters. I'm getting scared. I am in the tail of the subway, I saw a torque between ride behind me at the station. The journey takes 5 minutes. I hear behind me the couple fight and resist the girl, I mean their bodies fight to the ground. I'm scared and I do not dare turn around. The girl continued to scream and I remain paralyzed. The man facing me at 25 meters decides to go back to see nothing. The more I think the more I'm afraid. I want to speak, but I'm afraid of dying if I fight. I want to run away, but I'm too ashamed of my thoughts. Can I accept to die for this woman, this scares me not than dying. I'm a warrior. I get up and I turn around to face the aggressor, and there the couple standing next to each other and quiet.
6. I am in my server working at Charles de Gaulle Airport. It is learned that the airport shuttle driver is dead, stabbed in a glance. I am afraid, it bothers me that men are as cattle. I wonder how I would react and I put myself in the place of the driver. A week later a man calls me at midnight when I finished my service. Two of my colleagues had informed me that a man looking for me. There was nobody in the airport. The man claimed to be a former lieutenant in the Algerian army and threatened me with death if I did not make it public apology in five days. It would be accompanied by his cousins ​​who wanted to kill me already. He seemed to know where I lived and my complex work schedules. I had vexed at his future wife during one of my services. I could not make her excuses publicly, I was too proud. It made me very afraid and my body was almost paralyzed, I thought this bus driver who had been killed. I did not want to die, I had not finished writing my book, and my son was in the belly of his mother. Then I started to accept death. Accept death, I was less afraid. I had to work armed with a knife, and I was ready to fight. When the day came the man who wanted to kill me was not there, and I've never seen.

I hope these examples have not bored you, it is not a purpose of therapy that I quoted them, but to explain the realities created by the fragmentation of fear and treat themselves by "letting go"this acceptance of death, as seemed to be the warrior Castatneda.

Back
Top Bottom