Session 18 July 2015

Many thanks for the session! There is a lot to think about in it.

It's interesting how the Cs took a different approach this time. They kind of started "talking" right away and answering the questions before they were asked. Can it be because it is a very important subject indeed?

I went back to the Bloodline Trails thread and, from what they've said... it is! And this new discovery brings a whole new light into it:

Q: (T) What will Laura find as she tracks the family trees?
The bloodline?
A: Roadblocks.
Q: Well, I have already found plenty of those. (T) What else
will she find?
A: Frustration.
Q: Okay, you have given me all these clues, and told me that
I will understand all about bloodlines, and now you are
telling me that I will have roadblocks and frustration, so
should I just simply drop this?
A: Because you would approach it in an improper manner.
Q: Should I just drop the whole bloodline thing?
A: Why?
Q: Well, because you are saying I would approach it in an
improper manner, and I am getting roadblocks and
frustration, and I certainly don't want that!
A: So, find the proper manner.
Q: I don't know what you mean by proper manner. What's the
proper manner?
A: Gradual passage of phases.
Q: Is that the proper manner?
A: Yes.
Q: (T) Which phases are passing gradually?
A: The answer to that is the clue you need most.
Q: (T) Phases of what?
A: It is the discovery that fosters the learning.
Q: So, I will discover these as I go along, I guess. One dot
leads to the next dot. The only way to learn is to do it.
(A) The original questions was whether we should follow
this bloodline research... to what purpose? [I think that approaching in steps means exactly what happened, finding out about the diet, doing all the research, implementing, then came the iron overload thing and now this. It's like, Laura did all the steps necessary before coming to the point when this new information would be most beneficial, OSIT...]
A: Bloodlines reveal destiny. Why do you think they have
been covered up so thoroughly?

Q:
A: Answer to that is like circumnavigating the interior of a
balloon.
Q: What is that supposed to mean?
A: Explore all possible angles of that answer.

Q: What is it in this bloodline that makes it so important to
cover it up?
A: It would lead directly to verity on a scale never before
seen on earth while at 3rd density STS.
Q: And what would be the result of this verity?
A: The truth shall set you free... as you are imprisoned!

Then there is the iron issue and how it relates to this. As RedFox mentioned in the thread specific to these infections, they need iron to survive, and, at the same time, iron overload increases the risk of having infections... and:

RedFox said:
One wonders then if iron overload is caused by a pathogen triggering the body to absorb more than it needs (in order for the pathogen to survive/thrive).

And there is the session mentioned in the Bloodline Trails thread:

Q: So, it is the iron that the Celts need? Well, that brings
me to the next question: In all the Celtic folklore when
they talk about 'fairies,' which are obviously other
density beings very similar to our modern 'Gray alien,'
these fairy/slash aliens insist that no iron come near
them in any way. It was also said that bringing iron into
contact with someone thought to be a 'changeling' would
prove whether or not they were because if they were, they
would disappear instantly. Also, the instructions for the
building of the Temple of Solomon included restrictions on
the use of iron in either the preparation of the materials
or the putting together of the building itself, even down
to the rejection of the use of iron nails in any part.
What is the significance of this restriction on the use of
iron by these other density beings, whoever they are?

A: Bloodline trails.

Q: Are you saying that... I don't understand... not even well
enough to frame another question...

A: You will, my dear, oh will you!

Q: If it was necessary for the Aryans to have iron... okay,
maybe the iron is something that interacts...

A: What about iron as an element?

Q: Okay, let's see: Iron - derived from early Celt 'iserno,'
via Illyrian 'eisarno' from the IndoEuropean base 'eis,'
which means to 'move vigorously; strong, holy.' It is a
white, malleable, ductile, metallic chemical element that
can be readily magnetized, rusts rapidly in moist or salty
air, and is vital to plant and animal life; it is the
most common and important of all metals, and its alloys,
as steel, are extensively used. Symbol: Fe; atomic
weight:55.847; atomic number: 26; specific gravity: 7.86;
melting point: 1535 degrees Centigrade; boiling point
3,000 degrees C. The electron shells are thus: 2,14,8,2.
Iron is an element of blood, hemoglobin, and is easily
magnetized... there is some new work about iron and
magnetite in the brains of people who are psychic or have
'abduction' experiences... is it the magnetism?

A: Yes....

Q: Is it something that holds one more firmly in 3rd density,
and the elimination of it enables one to switch
densities... or...

A: Tis magnetite that acts as a conduit, and perhaps, just
perhaps, allows for transference back and forth at will?!?
And what about the legend about the alchemists? Is not
the key term there really transformation?!?
And has not
the "smoke screen" really been delivered so effectively by
all the concentration upon the substance?!? And does not
this remind one indeed of all the misguided concentration
upon substance rather than meaning that one finds so
regularly on 3rd density??

Q: I get it! So, it is the magnetite in the body, that
collects and holds the charge, and it has absolutely
nothing to do with an external substance at all! Is that
it?

A: You are getting "warmer."

I might be way off here, but I see a connection with this new session here:

(L) So... Are you suggesting that, for example, if there are people who get infectious diseases that cause atherosclerosis, heart disease, cancer, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, lupus, or any of these so-called autoimmune diseases, that these diseases are not genetically caused as they have been saying for the last 50 or 60 years, but that perhaps they were designed for people who carry certain genetic markers in their DNA, which then get labeled as the causative gene? Is that what we're getting at here?

A: Very close indeed. There is also the "tinkering" that can take place.

Q: (L) So in our particular reality and time and place, the so-called "Great Work", the alchemical self-transformation, must necessarily include work on diet and health issues and a vast increase in knowledge in those areas in order to cancel out the effects of transmarginal inhibition?

A: Yes

Q: (L) I don't know of any better way to put it. Anybody else?

(Pierre) There seems to be something else. The way they refer to parasites is that they are preventing not only the gaining of knowledge and growth of awareness, but also this quantum leap. Maybe if you have parasites, you can still increase your knowledge and awareness, but you'll reach a sort of glass ceiling that prevents you from graduating.

A: Yes

Q: (L) What's the tinkering there?

A: The parasites act as receivers.

Q: (Pierre) Yeah. The parasites act as receivers. So when you are full of parasites, you are more under the influence of bad waves, or waves sent by bad entities. You're more susceptible to those messages. There's a bad influence on you beyond the parasites.

This is all REALLY interesting!

I also ordered the book The Plague, and I still have much to read about the subject... :lkj:

EDIT: Added links to threads and clarity

Thanks Chateau Crew! for the great work that you do!

I hadn't even begun to follow the forum threads on Mycoplasma because I never had the related symptoms (diseases). For what seems to be a vector aimed towards all of us, I will endavor to learn more.

And I havn't yet myself experienced eclipsing realites, but this session has helped me for that time when I do. This greater awareness that you have shared is much appreciated.

Again, thank you all!

Thank you for this very informative session. Again, the significance of networking and research is highlighted.

From my experiences so far I have found that getting an accurate test for "microscopic pathogens including various bacteria, viriii and mycoplasmas" can be difficult. A top quality lab is needed as well as an open-minded doctor to assist you.

DougEE said:
From my experiences so far I have found that getting an accurate test for "microscopic pathogens including various bacteria, viriii and mycoplasmas" can be difficult. A top quality lab is needed as well as an open-minded doctor to assist you.

I think that's why the C's suggested in the last session that the "poor man's" method of diagnosis might be to take one or more of the antimicrobials we've been discussing and see how hard it kicks you in the butt.

Thanks a million Chateau Crew for the session :hug:

Lots of ponder upon with amazing information :) ! Been thinking all week about the topic, and also purchased "Plague Time". Biggest thoughts were contemplating going on the six month protocol, as it is certainly going to be a challenge and requires diligent effort. After reading this session, im now more than convinced its the right thing to do for progress in the Work.

A: Getting free of parasitic microorganisms is one of the first orders of business for transformation.

Also the C's have always given crucial information at the right "times" - as realities merging was mentioned in this session, based on the reply above - i think this path is the logical next step, as it is no easy task getting rid of pathogens accumulated in the body over a lifetime, and have also possibley caused various changes in behaviour and thinking....just my thoughts fwiw

I think this part of the session is important to highlight:

(L) There's another problem. There are two things I've noticed from various people on the forum. There are the ones that are so horrified by the terror of the situation, like, "I don't belong to this world! I'm not part of this! I can't eat meat! I can't eat vegetables. I have to live on air and sunshine because it's so awful and horrible that I just can't stand it!" So, there's that reaction. And then there's the other one where when we have a session, ideas are promoted, people start to do things or try things before they themselves have done a little of the research, ya know? I think there are the people who don't want to learn anything, and then there are people who want to do and achieve, but they want an easy way.

Thank you for this session! :cool2:
very timely ,I was reading the AUTOIMMUNE thread over the last few days,even have the tab still up to remind me to read it again
I can see some intentional suffering coming up for quite a few of us :cry:
time to find a doctor I can convince to give me antibiotics for months

Thank you for this session, Laura and everyone at the Chateu!

Much to ponder and even more to research.

Thank you for the new session. Very interesting information, as usual.

kanader said:
Thank you for another great session ! I must admit this one was kind of hard to digest with the parasites as main course ! :scared:

Chu said:
For more background and important information regarding the topic of parasitic infestation, everyone might want to read this thread carefully if you haven't done so already!!

AUTOIMMUNE DISEASES CAUSED BY AN INFECTION?

Definitely going back to read it from start... Thanks Chu !
Indeed, there's plenty of research to do on this important topic of parasitic microorganisms, before hasting into action! I'm also going to start by reading this thread first carefully. :read:

So this parasite thing is the source of the Hep C I have, and others I know.
I have a deep memory of the first time they hospitalized me for too much Ammonia in my blood stream.
3 days I remember nothing, but I do recall being wheeled down a long hall where they did something to me.
One other thing: no sooner than I had started the breathing exercises, then wham. Hep C with cirhossis and carcinomas.

Approaching Infinity said:
I think this part of the session is important to highlight:

(L) There's another problem. There are two things I've noticed from various people on the forum. There are the ones that are so horrified by the terror of the situation, like, "I don't belong to this world! I'm not part of this! I can't eat meat! I can't eat vegetables. I have to live on air and sunshine because it's so awful and horrible that I just can't stand it!" So, there's that reaction. And then there's the other one where when we have a session, ideas are promoted, people start to do things or try things before they themselves have done a little of the research, ya know? I think there are the people who don't want to learn anything, and then there are people who want to do and achieve, but they want an easy way.

I think it's very good you bring this up. One of the fundamental tenets of the Fourth Way school is that you must not do anything you don't understand. If you're doing something just because people you look up to are doing something, that's simply following authority. If you do that you're sort of giving away your own power and as the C's have said, you need to do the hard thinking and work yourself in order to lay down those neural pathways. It's tempting to just do what all the smart people are doing, but imitation only exercises the moving center, and the purpose of acquiring knowledge is to learn to think also. Of course, it's easy to go too far in the opposite direction, and not accept the input and feedback of others also... :cool2:

That being said, I'm excited to check out Plague Times.

Back
Top Bottom