New Michael Snyder article

T.C.

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
4 Things That Are Happening Today That Indicate That A Deflationary Financial Collapse Is Imminent:

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/4-things-that-are-happening-today-that-indicate-that-a-deflationary-financial-collapse-is-imminent

Thanks T.C. just read this article as well on Michael's blog. The situation with commodities, gold, the US dollar are all definitely similar prior to crash of 2008 and pointing to an imminent "correction" soon.

What im trying to comprehend, is are these deliberate actions by the Empire in order to crash the system ? or are they symptoms of system that has been pushed too far to the brink via greed; and these are the systemic "manifestations' before deliberate corrections. Maybe its a bit of both.....sigh ! as always, another day on the BBM that is getting crazier by the day...

I read it on SOTT this morning. Mr.Cyan, I think the amount of fraud in the system makes it inevitable that it will end in disaster - the fraud is systemic. But, like you, I suspect that the insiders and higher up PTB want to crash the system in a controlled demolishn type of situation, so they can still come out ahead and keep control. I doubt they'll succeed though. One things for sure, this economic and financial system will definitely collapse, but it may go in stages rather than one big collapse. Like falling off a cliff, hitting several protrusions from the cliff, bouncing, continuing to fall, etc.

Thanks SeekinTruth, fully agree - i think the PTB have plans to "control" the crash - but it will be easier said than done, as once the dominoes start falling it won't be easy. On another note, the economic situation has been dire now for some time, and only the MSM's spinning stories that "all is fine" is keeping it moving - I'm wondering why the PTB have not pulled the plug yet ? The global debt ratios are horrendous and crippling for most nations; all commodities are down, volatile stock markets, insanely leveraged derivates - all seem to be waiting for the"moment".....

This reminds me of the comment from the C's from the 22nd march 2014 transcript :

A: Of course! Why do you think there was such a comedown vis-a-vis Crimea and Russia?

Q: (L) You mean they had plans to be more aggressive and “in-their-faces”, and they... (Perceval) Why would the disappearance of the plane make them scared or make them back down? Was it "comedown", was that what was said? Like a retreat. So, basically the PTB backed down on Crimea and Russia and that whole situation because the plane disappeared and they were worried about...? (Pierre) So, if you lie too much, if you create too much chaos, like unjustified war, you might increase such a bleedthrough?

A: They have "advisors" and "interpretors" of such things.

Maybe the advisors and interpreters are still "waiting" for if they unleash the economic chaos we may be seeing even more manifestations or bleedthroughs as the realities merge?....just some thoughts fwiw

Another thing to keep in mind is that the fraudulent financial economy has really done huge damage to the real economy. For example, in the US, all official data/statistics still show that the driver of the economy is still about 70% consumer spending. But the consumer is tapped out and has too much debt; plus the average US income has been steadily eroding when real inflation is taken into account. So imagine when the big majority of what drives economic activity really just falls off a cliff. In the West, there's nothing to replace consumerism with....

I really thought that 2008 was going to be "it." All of the pieces were in place, the markets were freefalling and then the Fed seemed to go out of it's way to save the whole thing. Apparently Bernanke was having all sorts of emergency meetings because they thought the economy really was just hours away from a complete implosion. There have been rumors that the NWO gang was going to crash the global economy since the 70s, but there always seems to be some kind of hesitation. I wonder if the situation is still more or less the same as described in this session.
session951125 said:
Q: (L) Enough. The other day I experienced one of those extended pre-sleep states, and it seemed that I was in a class and there was someone explaining things to me. What they were telling me
was that during this Christmas season, certain steps would be taken by those controlling the economy, and that after Christmas, in January and February, a whole lot of stuff was going to be put
into motion to send the economy into a dive of major proportions. It was not clear that it was THIS year, but that it was right after Christmas. Can you tell me where this information was coming
from, and what was I experiencing?
A: This is a long and complicated subject, but we will do our best to explain it. What you were seeing was one possible future. The economy of our 3rd density world is entirely manufactured.
The forces that control it are both 3rd density and 4th density. There are conflicting opinions in the 3rd density sector right now as to when, where, and how to institute an economic depression.
This has been "in the works" for quite some "time" as you measure it. So far, the forces arguing against institution of a collapse have prevailed. How long this condition will be maintained is
open to many outcomes. Also, please be aware that the state of the economy is entirely an illusion. In other words, the world economy performs solely based upon what the population is told to
believe.
I don't think the vast majority of oligarchs believe they will actually benefit from an economic collapse. Most corporate directors, market speculators, and many public officials will be completely wiped out if the economy crashes. I think these people want to keep their rent streams intact so they can continue to live their luxurious do-nothing lifestyles that are supported by the capitalist system. Thus they have kept the economy on life support for about 7 years.

Now the Rockefellers/Rothschilds/BIS/Bilderberger clan may be trying to institute a collapse because they could theoretically confiscate everything and own a much poorer, but more centralized world. However, a lot of the lower echelons of the PTB will be thrown overboard because they are no longer needed and they probably sense this. So they're all trying to keep this game of musical chairs going hoping they can all grab a seat and outsmart their masters.

Russia does not want to encourage an economic collapse because that would give the US and EU a perfect rationale to wage a desperate WWIII in order to reclaim their former glory. Putin would rather just watch them wear themselves out and sink slowly into irrelevance. China does not want the US to crash until it can create enough domestic demand in Asia to replace the US so that it is unaffected by anything the US does. So everyone is kind of playing along at the moment.

What's going to be the final tipping point is an interesting question to ponder. I do think the crash is intentional, but I'm reminded of this session:
session150502 said:
(PoB) I would like to ask about this Boeing military jet that disappeared from the radar over the English Channel for one hour?

A: Already answered similar question.

Q: (Pierre) Yeah, they said it was glitches and 4D bleedthrough.

(Andromeda) Did it reappear?

(Perceval) This one landed safely, but it disappeared for about an hour.

A: Glitches are making the PTB nervous.

Q: (L) And when the PTB get nervous, they get nasty.

A: Yes

Q: (Scottie) That's the problem.

(Perceval) Is there any actual potential for these glitches to be beneficial in any way in terms of exposing some truth to ordinary people?

A: Accidentally.
So we have earth changes/X-Files stuff going on making the PTB nervous. My personal opinion is that the PTB will only pull the plug when they are backed into a corner and it looks like the realities are starting to shift and they're going to lose. Then the entire STS hierarchy will fly into a rage and try to cause as much damage as possible regardless of the consequences. The economic collapse will not only serve as a distraction from what's really going on, but will be the last and only chance for the overlord class to create their NWO utopia as their reality crumbles around them.

After thinking about it some more, I think this post is relevant to the issue as well http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,33168.msg575845.html#msg575845

4D STS is compelling them to destroy countries and economies and I think it has to do with the transmarginal inhibition that was alluded to in the most recent session; to make everyone too traumatized to mount any sort of resistance after the "eclipsing of realities" occurs. The upper echelons of the PTB are probably wary of being discarded by 4D the same way they are planning to toss their minions which will be culled after the economic collapse. While destroying the occasional peripheral country does not concern them, and can even enhance their position through creating a need for their "services" via controlled chaos, an uncontrolled collapse benefits no one.

I think the debate that is going on at the apex of the 3D control pyramid at the moment is how to crash the system without it getting out of hand, or if there isn't a really good way to this, how far will things be allowed to go before they throw in the towel and crash it and take whatever they can get. I don't think they really have a consensus, plus they have all of these competing agendas and games of intrigue going on at higher and lower levels of the MCS. So the infighting has kind of kept things in an unstable equilibrium until some event compels a decision to be made.

Sounds like the same discussion in the late 60s to early 70s before Nixon's crew took the USofA off the gold/silver standard... the same discussion on a new global currency et al. The usual Great Game continues as well as Western money continues flowing East... such as when they bought up that Russian helicopter company recently. China still hasn't allowed a correction and is following the Japan/USA/EU model of debt creation and total market manipulation... and we know how that always ends. Seems the govt psychos have prepped with all those non-military purchases of hollow points etc.... but they can't help themselves from killing their host... biting the hand that feeds them... and perhaps the SG is prepping to feed them to the people as a sacrificial host, just in time for the global revolution meme to fullfill itself in global jihad? That is how this game of FU BUddy is usually played, right? There aren't too many countries in the ME left to destroy, and like the psychos, their 'days in the sun' might just be up, having served their purpose and no longer being needed... time to screw your partners and finish the game. :evil: Isn't this how Israel, the House of Saud, Turkey et al are feeling these days? The whole Iran thing is interesting seeing as how it was Western intel that setup that 'revolution' to begin with... same script over and over again, only the suits/names change so that the testing can continue without too much cheating.

I'm not sure about the whole China is in trouble and doing the same as the West, etc.

See this op-ed from RT:
http://www.rt.com/op-edge/310774-china-economy-crisis-communist/

Neil said:
Now the Rockefellers/Rothschilds/BIS/Bilderberger clan may be trying to institute a collapse because they could theoretically confiscate everything and own a much poorer, but more centralized world. However, a lot of the lower echelons of the PTB will be thrown overboard because they are no longer needed and they probably sense this. So they're all trying to keep this game of musical chairs going hoping they can all grab a seat and outsmart their masters.

Russia does not want to encourage an economic collapse because that would give the US and EU a perfect rationale to wage a desperate WWIII in order to reclaim their former glory. Putin would rather just watch them wear themselves out and sink slowly into irrelevance. China does not want the US to crash until it can create enough domestic demand in Asia to replace the US so that it is unaffected by anything the US does. So everyone is kind of playing along at the moment.

What's going to be the final tipping point is an interesting question to ponder.

I don't think the game of musical chairs can just go on indefinitely until someone decides to turn off the music. It is not a static situation, since US debt has continued to rapidly increase since the 2008 stockmarket collapse. It's more like a balloon is being blown up, and is getting bigger and bigger until you think "I can't believe it hasn't popped yet", and then of course finally it does pop.

I think part of why the US dollar and economy hasn't collapsed already is because the US dollar is tied to commodities, e.g. as the petrodollar, and has been the default world currency. But this situation has already started changing rapidly. Trade carried out in the Chinese Yuan/Renminbi is growing rapidly, as in the graph below.

Many commentators are now saying 2015/2016 looks like the time a big collapse of the US economy will happen. I don't think there is anything the lower echelons could do to stop it.

Attachments

• graph-0613-8-04.gif
    graph-0613-8-04.gif
    28.7 KB · Views: 98
SeekinTruth said:
I'm not sure about the whole China is in trouble and doing the same as the West, etc.

See this op-ed from RT:
http://www.rt.com/op-edge/310774-china-economy-crisis-communist/

Thanks SeekinTruth, i also read it on RT. I think the author accurately described how China has "used" capitalism for the benefits of its people as opposed to the few. There are many billionaires in China, or so called oligarchs - but one thing is certain, none of them can exert any form of will on public policy or decisions, and the reality is that they are subservient to the goals and the will of the Communist Party. Luckily at this juncture in time, the CP in China sees the need to reform, curtail corruption, and use economic development to uplift the living standards of the majority. Hence i think China knows what the Empire has planned with econoic destruction,and are slowly but surely putting in place measures to avoid the worst.

I guess in a way, capitalism if utilised properly is really useful for a nation to maximise its resources/potential, and use the benefits to uplift social standards (i recall Laura also brought up this topic with the C's previously) - but its also a double edged sword, for in the wrong hands, it can be used to very quickly "suck up" all wealth from the hands of the many to the few.

Yeah, good points and summary, Mal7 and Mr.Cyan. I think any system of government can succeed if the right people are leading and making policy. If only psychopaths are in charge of pretty much everything, then whatever system, the outcome will be very similar. It may also be best to have hybrid systems for different scales and be more practical than overly ideological about how to best improve the most people's lives and give the most practical freedom (as much as possible, anyway) to the largest part of the population as well. Russia and China (and some others) are doing this, avoiding overly rigid ideologies for more practical and mixed approaches to improve the lives of their people....

The latest from his blog :

11 Red Flag Events That Just Happened As We Enter The Pivotal Month Of August 2015
http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/11-red-flag-events-that-just-happened-as-we-enter-the-pivotal-month-of-august-2015

Back
Top Bottom