Session 8 August 2015

MariuszJ said:
Ruth said:
MariuszJ said:
I wonder what has happened to me. Since two months ago i have been so weak that I have been barely able to get up from bed to go to my workplace. Besides, I have a strange feeling that I am the only living person in the world since the rest of people are robots. Additionally, I more and more often come to the conclusion that the only hobby that most people have is sexual activity and making babies. Is this all, what I feel, related to the changes we go through?

Have you been to see your doctor for a check up?
Yes, I have gone to see my GP and blood test shows that everything is all right. I have changing blood pressure but it has been for years before. I sleep for 5 to 6 hours a day, which is not enough. I think I feel down due to nobody having a friendly talk with me for months! I cannot stand that loneliness so I feel like that. I have somehow managed to do without these talks for years but now I cannot any longer. I feel as if everybody hated me. Once I try to have a talk with a stranger, I feel that person is reserved, unfriendly, closed inside, which I cannot understand. Only one person among thirty is kind, open and talkative. I believe in a world without any boundaries between people, as hippies did, so when I see, it is different, I am shocked and disappointed. I do not belong to this world any more.

It sounds like your loneliness and depression are causing you to turn inward, to a degree that is unhealthy. You're seeing things in very black-and-white terms: everyone is a robot, all they do is have sex. While those observations may be true to some extent, they are not the whole picture. Reality is much more complex and nuanced.

As for not belonging to this world anymore, if you're here, you belong. It may not be pleasant, but it's what we have, and it's the perfect opportunity to work on ourselves. If 1 in 30 people is kind and open, find that 1 person. There are plenty such people on this forum, for example!

Is there anything you can think that you can start doing for the good of others, for the future, and for a life worth living?

Hi, people! Thanks for being awesone as you are always:-) . I have serious things for October- I need to find a new job and run away with my kid from my crazy partner or we going to die from hunger or pest, and I don't have the plan yet, so It's gonna be interesting.

Where do you get all those antibiotics or medications? Do you buy them in drug stores or you need prescriptions?

Q: (Nicholas) There seems to be a lot of events coming in September. On the 13th, it's the last day of the Shemitah year, the 15th the UN may formally recognize the Palestinian state, the 25th the pope visits the US and gives a UN speech which might kick off Agenda 2030, Egypt wants Isreal's nuclear sites to be inspected, and the 28th is the last of the four blood moons. Is this something that could be a marker for the start of the Powers that Be to ramp up their agenda?

A: Wait for October.

Q: (Odyssey) What's happening in October?

A: Wait and see!

Looks like a lot of people of people are getting spooked as per this report of the state of the physical silver market and buyers by a major dealer. I thought it might be worth noting in relation to people feeling the pressure of whatever might be coming up ahead in October.

In general, gold is still OK. Silver is the primary concern. And if you’re thinking of buying silver, people who are listening to this, I urge you, if you want one ounce pieces – and more importantly, if you want possession of it in a timely fashion, I would urge you to act. If you don’t mind waiting, it’s really not that big of a deal. But the interesting thing is, that all the business we have been doing lately is tied to one central theme. Which is, a concern as to where we are headed this fall. And whether it be prophecy – like the Shemitah; or the IMF meeting; or elections; or what’s happening around the world – like the Ukraine, or the South China Sea, or Greece, or Puerto Rico, or the Middle East. People are as concerned as I have ever seen them, and there is a universal thread of concern…and really, an inability to really articulate what it is that’s bothering them – but all tied to this fall, which is really strange – eerie, actually, that everyone I talk to wants possession before mid-September, when all these things start to happen.

So it could be a few real interesting weeks. I think we should all prepare, and buckle up…as never, in all the years I’ve done this, have I seen more people, more concerned, about what’s coming in a very, very short period of time. For different reasons, but nonetheless concerned enough to act in ways I’ve never seen.

http://blog.milesfranklin.com/physical-gold-and-silver-market-update-interview-with-andy-schectman-miles-franklins-president-and-co-founder

Approaching Infinity said:
It sounds like your loneliness and depression are causing you to turn inward, to a degree that is unhealthy. You're seeing things in very black-and-white terms: everyone is a robot, all they do is have sex. While those observations may be true to some extent, they are not the whole picture. Reality is much more complex and nuanced.

As for not belonging to this world anymore, if you're here, you belong. It may not be pleasant, but it's what we have, and it's the perfect opportunity to work on ourselves. If 1 in 30 people is kind and open, find that 1 person. There are plenty such people on this forum, for example!

Is there anything you can think that you can start doing for the good of others, for the future, and for a life worth living?

I agree on this approach.

----------------------

Even if you like to thing others are robots, in the right angle you can also be seen as a robot, repeating the patterns over and over. For example, a person who educates reads books over and over, that can be seen robotic. Also, even if it's depressive, one gotta understand that if people look for sex and such, well, their point of view is totally valid. That is why this "YOLO" slogan became popular, life is too short to live under other's expectations, you chose your bet and live with it. Thing is, that the purpose of lessons and knowledge, and the machine and other concepts, are made ultimately to improve people's life.

It is very little that I am in a position of giving help to others. Besides, I can only help those who deserve being helped, because otherwise I receive only hatred for my help and then I feel drained of energy. I think people who do not appreciate my help, should not be helped. They should live the painful lesson to understand they should change their behaviour.

As for me, it is really difficult to find friends in this world. The situation is getting worse and worse about that, getting out of hand. Without friends it is hard for me to go on with my life. I am accustomed to living in an open society, which is not at all similar to this one at present.

MariuszJ said:
It is very little that I am in a position of giving help to others. Besides, I can only help those who deserve being helped, because otherwise I receive only hatred for my help and then I feel drained of energy. I think people who do not appreciate my help, should not be helped. They should live the painful lesson to understand they should change their behaviour.

So what do you think about what we do here? Are we wasting our time? Or are there people on this planet desperately looking for help? Maybe you don't encounter them in your everyday life, or maybe you just aren't looking hard enough? And maybe there are other ways and means of approaching 'helping' others? There are plenty of opportunities. That is what SOTT and this forum is all about. But it's very little use attempting to help others without first healing oneself. Would you agree?

I may be wrong, but from the tone of your writing, it sounds like you are writing more out of resentment and self-pity (which is really a form of self-importance), not one of understanding and compassion.

As for me, it is really difficult to find friends in this world. The situation is getting worse and worse about that, getting out of hand. Without friends it is hard for me to go on with my life. I am accustomed to living in an open society, which is not at all similar to this one at present.

Again, what do you think we are trying to do here? Maybe what you are looking for is closer than you think. But it's going to take some inner 'redirecting' in order to recognize it, IMO.

FWIW, I agree with Approaching Infinity, MariuszJ. Look at it this way, even if you had the friend or find the friend you crave, it might be very fulfilling, etc., but overall it would only be two people's lives improving / just one relationship developing. Whereas this forum being on the internet, gives many more opportunities to help people and develop relationships and colinearity with thousands of people that very few people (or anyone really) would have the opportunity to experience in real life. But the people who interact and help each other grow here ARE real people spread all over the world. A lot of the time actually putting energy into helping others can make us more easily emerge from our own problems/loneliness/depression, whatever. Give it a try, if you want, and see if helping others doesn't lessen your own problems.

Martina said:
Hi, people! Thanks for being awesone as you are always:-) . I have serious things for October- I need to find a new job and run away with my kid from my crazy partner or we going to die from hunger or pest, and I don't have the plan yet, so It's gonna be interesting.

Where do you get all those antibiotics or medications? Do you buy them in drug stores or you need prescriptions?

Hello Martina , I recommend read through the thread, AUTOIMMUNE DISEASES CAUSED BY AN INFECTION? https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,38053.0.html and follow the recommendations made, before entering any protocol, as mentioned in the session ideally get antibiotic powder free of excipients, Laura mentioned this page, _fludan.com, which has made purchases, depending on the laws of each country, you can research and see if it can make the purchase from the site mentioned.

I hope to help a bit :flowers:

riclapaz said:
Martina said:

Hello Martina , I recommend read through the thread, AUTOIMMUNE DISEASES CAUSED BY AN INFECTION? https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,38053.0.html and follow the recommendations made, before entering any protocol, as mentioned in the session ideally get antibiotic powder free of excipients, Laura mentioned this page, _fludan.com, which has made purchases, depending on the laws of each country, you can research and see if it can make the purchase from the site mentioned.
I hope to help a bit :flowers:

Yes, do read the thread all the way through, even though it's long. The protocol can really lay you low as you will see from several early trials, starting with Laura. It sounds like you've got a lot on your plate to get life for your and your child reorganized. You may want to put off doing any sort of detox or parasite cleanse till you are more stable. In the meantime, look to your daily diet, if you haven't already gone low carb. It will get a lot of the groundwork done for you, while you get set up and review the thread.

Let us know how it goes.

luc said:
FWIW, I understood the "mental marital arts" comment more as a reference to Putin's ability to wrestle with himself/his own mind - that he kind of learned from his martial arts training to deal with the predator's mind, his fears, short comings etc., or in other words: to increase his Being. I think to do what he's doing, you need an exceptionally strong mind, and maybe his long years of experience, his background in martial arts and maybe also a more sound version of the Christian faith led to him developing his own way of "doing the Work", so to speak. So nothing "supernatural" here I think.

Hi luc,

The way you phrased the term "supernatural" can be problematic.

For example, one can argue the very nature of the C's communication is "supernatural." I believe your statement intent can lead to a slight closure of mind. But I may have misread you.

Lastly, the many hints of the future given in the sessions are nothing if not supernatural. I think that IS our reality now.

FWIW.

sitting said:

For example, one can argue the very nature of the C's communication is "supernatural." I believe your statement intent can lead to a slight closure of mind. But I may have misread you.

Lastly, the many hints of the future given in the sessions are nothing if not supernatural. I think that IS our reality now.

It's really just an issue of semantics, I think. Supernatural implies something that is not part of the natural structure and function of reality, something external to reality that intrudes into the world and disrupts or overrides the natural processes.

However, something like the Cs communication is natural in the sense that it is simply a manifestation of something inherent in the way the universe works (i.e. higher densities and their causal relations to lower densities).

'Supernaturalism' tends to be associated with traditional theism, with a fully external/transcendent God who creates the world out of nothing, and thus can and sometimes does override the natural laws when he sees fit. (David Ray Griffin covers these issues in several of his books, e.g., Reenchantment without Supernaturalism)

Of course, that's a pretty technical way of looking at it. If by 'supernatural' you're just talking about something out of the ordinary, and not limited to basic material/psychological/social processes, then, yeah, it's a supernatural phenomenon. (Even if that isn't probably the most accurate adjective to use.)

sitting said:

It's really just an issue of semantics, I think. Supernatural implies something that is not part of the natural structure and function of reality, something external to reality that intrudes into the world and disrupts or overrides the natural processes.

However, something like the Cs communication is natural in the sense that it is simply a manifestation of something inherent in the way the universe works (i.e. higher densities and their causal relations to lower densities).

'Supernaturalism' tends to be associated with traditional theism, with a fully external/transcendent God who creates the world out of nothing, and thus can and sometimes does override the natural laws when he sees fit. (David Ray Griffin covers these issues in several of his books, e.g., Reenchantment without Supernaturalism)

Of course, that's a pretty technical way of looking at it. If by 'supernatural' you're just talking about something out of the ordinary, and not limited to basic material/psychological/social processes, then, yeah, it's a supernatural phenomenon. (Even if that isn't probably the most accurate adjective to use.)

Thanks AI, actually, I was aware of the problems with the term "supernatural", that's why I put it in quotes. In this context, I think it's really just semantics - what I meant was just that I understood the C's comment about Putin's "mental martial arts" to be something "down to earth", as in psychological skills/an approach to self-work, as opposed to him changing the world merely with his mind, for example. I didn't mean to imply that I think hyper dimensional realities don't exist and that they don't interact with our 3D world, producing high strangeness/unusual phenomena.

luc said:
what I meant was just that I understood the C's comment about Putin's "mental martial arts" to be something "down to earth", as in psychological skills/an approach to self-work, as opposed to him changing the world merely with his mind,

Hi luc,

Thank you for your reply.

The polarization expressed in your above remark reflects precisely what I was trying to get at.

The reality of mind I believe falls somewhere between those two extremes. It's an important point I think because the degree of mind discipline will determine it's placement on above scale. The greater the discipline (coupled with appropriate Aim,) the more it moves to the right. And the more "supernatural" its results will seem. Perhaps even approaching the "miraculous."

An example:
Considering the scale of his opposition, the results of Putin's efforts (thus far) is really a miracle of sorts--in my opinion.

It was significant that in the most recent session, C's brought out same issue of mind discipline without being asked. This is rare. As is the name identification with specifics (though less rare.) But basically all had to do with mind ... and little to do with matter. I get the sense they're lovingly nudging German group towards a more productive direction. Thus a hint to the rest of us as well.

Their "help" seems to be getting more direct & personalized at this point. Those singled out for specific advice are very fortunate indeed.

(I truly believe a similar piece of advice was given to me a while back. Though by inference and not by name. And it was a magnificent gift.)

Regarding meditation, one-pointed-focus is very difficult to achieve. Some religious traditions go into great depth on this subject. With the understanding that the single focus of mind (I prefer the word intent) ... coupled with compassion for others (STO) is one method for soul advancement -- whether graduation or ultimate liberation.

FWIW.

Thanks sitting, what you wrote makes a lot of sense to me.

sitting said:
The reality of mind I believe falls somewhere between those two extremes. It's an important point I think because the degree of mind discipline will determine it's placement on above scale. The greater the discipline (coupled with appropriate Aim,) the more it moves to the right. And the more "supernatural" its results will seem. Perhaps even approaching the "miraculous."

An example:
Considering his opposition, the results of Putin's efforts (thus far) is really a miracle of sorts--in my opinion.

Yes, I guess when we take the "bird eyes" view, we can see the almost miracle-like results that a strong mind can produce. And I think this is the true core of the "you create your own reality" thing, only that you don't do it by dreaming, but by doing - which requires serious mind-work. Observing our reality as a manifestation of higher dimensional influences is related I guess.

sitting said:
It was significant that in the most recent session, C's brought out same issue of mind discipline without being asked. This is rare. As is the name identification with specifics (though less rare.) But basically all had to do with mind ... and little to do with matter. I get the sense they're lovingly nudging German group towards a more productive direction. Thus a hint to the rest of us as well.

I think that this mind discipline may really be one of the keys to growth. Just an example: Since starting to work on myself, I realized how I'm constantly drifting while listening to others, be it on the phone in business talks or with friends. But truly listening is so important, such a precious gift we can give to other human beings, and for that we need a focused mind. So now I try hard to "snap me back" when I start to wander during a conversation and really try to listen as intensely as possible. And I think that on some level, people feel it, so here again, there seems to be a connection between "down to earth" 3D reality and higher forces acting through us. It's just so difficult though!

Check this out, rather strange.

The Forecaster (2014)
100 min | Documentary | 7 May 2015 (Germany)
_http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4103404/

MARTIN ARMSTRONG, once a US based trillion dollar financial adviser, used the number pi to predict economic turning points with precision. When some big New York bankers asked him to join the club to help them to take over Russia, he refused to join the manipulation. A few days later the FBI stormed his offices accusing him of a 3 billion dollar Ponzi Scheme - an attempt to stop him talking about the real Ponzi Scheme of debts that the US has build up over the years and which he thinks starts to collapse after October 1, 2015, a major pi turning point he is predicting.

Q: (Nicholas) There seems to be a lot of events coming in September. On the 13th, it's the last day of the Shemitah year, the 15th the UN may formally recognize the Palestinian state, the 25th the pope visits the US and gives a UN speech which might kick off Agenda 2030, Egypt wants Isreal's nuclear sites to be inspected, and the 28th is the last of the four blood moons. Is this something that could be a marker for the start of the Powers that Be to ramp up their agenda?

A: Wait for October.

Q: (Odyssey) What's happening in October?

A: Wait and see!

Back
Top Bottom