Questions & Clarification

sToRmR1dR

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I have something to share:

I was 4th grade in elementary school.Classes ended and headed home with my friends.I had a strange feeling and stopped.The feeling was
like to heard a voice, but quickly disappeared.I've been told friends to go,not to wait for me,that I have forgotten something in the
classroom.They left.I started going to the track,and the feeling grew stronger.Suddenly I heard a voice:

- "Hello"(my name).I heard friendly voice,and turned around,nobody was on the track.I saw the bushes,I was smiling and walked towards them.
- "Come on guys stop kidding,let's go home!- I've been shouting.But when I got there,the bushes were empty.
- "Hello (my name) again!"- I heard the friendly voice again,was horrified,and started run.
- "Stop!"- the voice addressed strictly to me.I stopped,I was stiff.
- "Why do you run?"- Now the voice was friendly again.
- "Who... Who are you?" - I asked.
- "I'm your friend"- The voice said.
- "Where are you?"- I asked.
- "I'm very close to you".Do you trust me?"- The voice said.
- "You are saying that you are my friend, but you're hiding from me."- I said."I trust you".- And I wasn't stiff anymore.
- "It's not the time to see me,not yet" - The voice said.
- "I can't see you,but I can feel you"- I said.
- "True"- The voice said.
- "How is this possible?"- I asked.
- "Well you are too young,a lot of things you have to learn.You will know.Go home now."

I think to myself: "I have to tell to my mom about this,and the voice addressed again:"No one is going to believe you.Bye."When I arrived home,
during the dinner,and told to mom what happened,she said:"Someone from a balcony was making jokes with you",and we both began to laugh.I was
exhausted,went to my room,and had feeling that I'm not alone,but quickly fell asleep.(From the recorded conversation)

1. I've been communicated with whom???

School holidays started.I went out to play with the friends in my neighborhood.We were sitting on the concrete bench.I felt the same strange
feeling,got up and made few steps down to the other concrete bench.While I was sitting a man approached me.
- "Hello"(my name) - He said with smile on his face.I was looking in him and I was amazed.His eyes changed colors,voice was deep,and he had
white teeth like pearls.
- "I found you,do not be afraid,you are a great treasure"...I felt connection to this man.
- "Let's go to play"- one of my friends called me.
- "Who was this man?"- He asked me.
- "A friend of my father"- I answered.
Saw him for the first time in my life.The man disappeared behind me.(From the recorded conversation)

2. Who was this man?

- These two events are well explained in the recorded telephone conversation with a close member of my family.

In 2005/06 my parents went to visit my uncle,meanwhile I was preparing to go out.I could not find my clothes, and I called my uncle's house, to
ask my mother.My uncle asked me why I did not come,he sounded very strange,and I answered that I have had appointment.He gave the
phone to my mother,and we have started conversation about clothes.In one moment he was again on the line,and he had started asking me
questions.I have no idea that the conversation is being recorded.During my conversation with my uncle, I have had this strange feeling,and I was
never talking about my life, but in that conversation,I spoke about my whole life.I started with the events, described above.After that, I
told him about my dreams,in which I dreamed of tsunamis, tornadoes, wars and volcanoes.He asked me if I been contacted some extraterrestrial
civilization,and my answer was: ..."I haven't seen the little green creatures,but for better understanding, description is "People from the
Future".The conversation was interrupted after the "incident".Question posed on the other hand,triggered something that "overcomes" me, took
total control over me, and changed my voice.I was conscious but I could not react.After the "incident",I had a feeling that the voice of my uncle was
horrified...

After that conversation, my life turned into hell.I was not dreaming,not anymore. There was an attempt to destroy my family.Then followed a period of
mockery and humiliation.There were events threatening my life.Somehow things have been settled.
Strange what happened is that, in conversations with my friends when I was start talking about my dreams,I was always been smothering,
coughing and shaking,so I stopped talking,as found as "warning".I kept and still keeping my mouth shut.

3. How to get rid of it?

4. Who was "channeling" through me during "the incident"?

5. Who were the people who were present during the conversation?

6. If there was present a person named as "talent spotter/hunter"?

7. If the Facial nerve paralysis ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Facial_nerve_paralysis) was an attack for my destruction?

8. How many times in my thoughts I went into the future?

9. Why I couldn't cry for so many years?

Clarification:

What I have written so far is the memory, and it have been erased,but thanks to Laura (scripts) and EE-Breathing Program,is getting back.And it
is very painful. I wish I could get the tape,so I asked my uncle, but he skillfully avoided talking about it.

Hi sToRmR1dR

I'm amazed every time I hear a story like this, I have not had mayor "paranormal" events in life, though it seems your uncle is a clue If I understood the story correctly,

I find it curious how your uncle proposed the question and the change in voice tone you describe.

People say it takes years to know other people, but what is your uncle's story, like what do you know of him as a person? any odd little details may serve you as hints.

Hello,i want you to ask if its possible next questions:

Who comunicating with me trought dreams when i was kid,i feel they are part of my group soul and they supporting me on this planet quest.
I found someone who is part of me i know that ,and he/she broke up with me.I know that we are very close eatch other and i know that i know her from past lifes and i feel from first moment i know her from somewhere and i still think we are separated for some reason ,why?
Some energy attacking me from my childhood it continuing more and more while i growing,why and who?

markelofs said:

Who comunicating with me trought dreams when i was kid,i feel they are part of my group soul and they supporting me on this planet quest.
I found someone who is part of me i know that ,and he/she broke up with me.I know that we are very close eatch other and i know that i know her from past lifes and i feel from first moment i know her from somewhere and i still think we are separated for some reason ,why?
Some energy attacking me from my childhood it continuing more and more while i growing,why and who?

Well, it's hard to say, because each situation is different, and only you can really ascertain the nature of the "connection" or "contact". But there appear to be some basic guidelines. No matter what you are being "told" or "shown" in dreams or in the waken state, the intent can be measured by the actual results. Was your life improved as a result of this "contact", or it just added a chaotic or disruptive element to it? Did you learn something constructive and were able to use it for your own benefit and benefit of others? Did it hinder your self-development or assist in it? These are the questions people with paranormal experiences often don't ask themselves, because they are too fascinated by the actual "phenomenon" to ponder if it has their best interests at heart.

It's very easy to feel special, especially if you are being told you are so, but then STO forces never manipulate or play games, or make you feel special either, and only after a fact you know if you made the right choice.

sToRmR1dR said:
What I have written so far is the memory, and it have been erased,but thanks to Laura (scripts) and EE-Breathing Program,is getting back.And it
is very painful. I wish I could get the tape,so I asked my uncle, but he skillfully avoided talking about it.
[/left]

Don't know if you already read the book, sToRmR1dR, but your experiences reminded me of The Mothman Prophecies by John Keel. Maybe it would help clarifying some things.

markelofs said:

Who comunicating with me trought dreams when i was kid,

It's probably best to be very careful about what conclusions you come to, and what assumptions you make that lead to those conclusions. For example, right here you're assuming that someone/something was communicating with you through dreams. That's an assumption. The first question to ask is: was this something external to you? Or your subconscious? Or just imagination?

i feel they are part of my group soul and they supporting me on this planet quest.

Possible, but hard to say for sure. Either way, I think the best approach for all of us is to work hard, and work together. If we're receiving extra support on top of that, that's great. But the responsibility is really on us, down here.

I found someone who is part of me i know that ,and he/she broke up with me.

Without knowing more details about the break-up, it's hard to give a good answer. Are you sure you 'know' that? It's easy to confuse really knowing something from a belief that we wish to be true.

I know that we are very close eatch other and i know that i know her from past lifes and i feel from first moment i know her from somewhere and i still think we are separated for some reason ,why?

How do you know these things?

What form does this attack take?

sToRmR1dR said:
School holidays started.I went out to play with the friends in my neighborhood.We were sitting on the concrete bench.I felt the same strange
feeling,got up and made few steps down to the other concrete bench.While I was sitting a man approached me.
- "Hello"(my name) - He said with smile on his face.I was looking in him and I was amazed.His eyes changed colors,voice was deep,and he had
white teeth like pearls.
- "I found you,do not be afraid,you are a great treasure"...I felt connection to this man.
Saw him for the first time in my life.The man disappeared behind me.(From the recorded conversation)

Was his voice similar to the one you heard coming from the bushes?

sToRmR1dR said:

I'm sorry to hear that. It sure sounds like a strange experience.

From an outsider's perspective, I wonder whether it could be possible that this strange man could have been some kind of child predator. Both instances occurred near your school, yes? Or at/near a playground? Just a thought I had. But having said that, I agree with Zoya's suggestion. The C's had mentioned that knowledge input along with EE can be very beneficial. Perhaps there will be something in that book that will help you out.

You asked 'how do I get rid of it', does this mean that you're still having strange experiences, or recurring dreams that are bothering you?

Oxajil said:
sToRmR1dR said:
white teeth like pearls.

Was his voice similar to the one you heard coming from the bushes?

sToRmR1dR said:

I'm sorry to hear that. It sure sounds like a strange experience.

From an outsider's perspective, I wonder whether it could be possible that this strange man could have been some kind of child predator.Both instances occurred near your school, yes? Or at/near a playground? Just a thought I had. But having said that, I agree with Zoya's suggestion. The C's had mentioned that knowledge input along with EE can be very beneficial. Perhaps there will be something in that book that will help you out.

You asked 'how do I get rid of it', does this mean that you're still having strange experiences, or recurring dreams that are bothering you?

- Yes his voice was familiar because "I felt connection with this man".
- First instance near my school,second instance front of my building. My opinion is that this was not child predator.
- I have dreams from time to time,they are not bothering me,but I still keeping my mouth shut.

It's hard to explain,but thank you both,for your advice.

Edit=Quote

Back
Top Bottom