Comment to Niall Bradleys „United States of Europe: New German Reich crushes...

Siberia, that is an accumulation of assumptions.
Why the referendum? They got the legitimation by the voter to say NO to everything and did exactly the opposite. What they have done after the referendum the Greek government could have done immediately after the election in January.
Maybe the PTB told the Greeks “You obey or you'll face a military coup tomorrow morning, not by NATO but by ISIS.” We do not know what they really talked about.
Phone calls like “We know where your children go to school!” came much earlier, probably.

miharo said:
Siberia, that is an accumulation of assumptions.
Why the referendum? They got the legitimation by the voter to say NO to everything and did exactly the opposite. What they have done after the referendum the Greek government could have done immediately after the election in January.
Maybe the PTB told the Greeks “You obey or you'll face a military coup tomorrow morning, not by NATO but by ISIS.” We do not know what they really talked about.
Phone calls like “We know where your children go to school!” came much earlier, probably.

The answer to all of this is hinted at in the article. It's possible that it was made clear to Tsipras et al on the day of the referendum that the EU central powers and their masters were not going to allow quaint notions of democracy to threaten their system and that, if necessary, Greece could experience a "color revolution" an end up like Ukraine or even Syria.

Miharo said:
Did the Cs or Laura said somewhere Hitler wasn't a psychopath? I did read about political ponerology and psychopathy not only here but also in other forums and blogs. And I read somewhere that Hitler didn't really match the profile psychopath.
I can not find it here in the archive of this forum. Can someone help me here?

Hitler was mentioned in several old sessions. It seems he was controlled by dark entities:

24/9/95 said:
Q: (L) Why was Hitler so determined, beyond all reason, even to his own self-destruction, to annihilate the Jews?
A: Many reasons and very complex. But, remember, while still a child, Hitler made a conscious choice to align himself with the
"forces of darkness," in order to fulfill his desires for conquest and to unite the Germanic peoples. Henceforth, he was totally controlled, mind, body, and soul, by STS forces [...] The Nazis did not exactly know why they were being driven to destroy them, because they were being controlled from 4th density STS. But, Hitler communicated directly with Lizards, and Orion STS, and was instructed on how to
create the "master race."

and since he was in the process of reincarnating he was not a psychopath:

23/9/00 said:
My question is: was Hitler happy and satisfied with what his life brought him?
A: Initially.
Q: And I think that the only thing he might be unhappy about is how he failed to be more successful as a totally dedicated STS being.
A: Yes.
Q: Is he still on the inner planes trying to understand what went wrong?
A: No.
Q: What is Hitler doing right now? Planning on coming back and trying to do it again? [Laughter] Seriously, what is Hitler doing now?
A: Soul in transit.
Q: To where? Does that mean he isn't at 5th density?
A: No.
Q: He's already been there?
A: Floater.
Q: What's a floater?
A: Returnee.
Q: He is floating around and waiting to come into a body?
Q: You mean he's already done 5th density and is ready to incarnate again?

miharo said:
What about “United States of Europe: Wolfgang Schäuble (Germany's Minister of Finance) crushes Greece, on behalf of New Global Fascism”?

Sure, same ballpark. What I meant to suggest by 'Europe for the American Reich' is that the momentum behind the Third Reich - its 'vril energy', let's say - transferred to the USA, thus transforming it into 'the Fourth Reich', within which Germany holds Europe together on behalf of the 'amerikanische Reich'.

miharo said:
Analogies with Hitler are usually used brainless, by both MSM and alternative media. Thats my point and to notice this is not only my personal hyper sensitivity because already 25 years ago Mike Godwin proclaimed his somehow funny law “Rule of Hitler/Nazi Analogies”. Saddam is the new Hitler, Assad is the new Hitler, Bush is the new Hitler, Genghis Khan is the new Hitler. It is like “Who blinks first?”.

Slight difference: analogies with Hitler are used by the mainstream media to LIE to people.

miharo said:
Most poor European countries have suffered for decades from the monetary and budgetary policy defined by the ECB that highly favors Germany.
Right. That is the reason why they launched the €. They knew exactly it would escalate this way and the resulting crisis would server their agenda. It is impossible with so many people involved nobody anticipated this. Economies so different from one another can not be tied together with a single currency and the same monetary mantra.

But they are tied together, and the resulting imbalances suit Germany fine.

miharo said:
Germany is not paying anything
Germany is not paying anything so far. But Germany took over the guarantees of payment for the debtees.

Germany will never be paying for any of this, which is guaranteed by its massive (positive) trade balance.

miharo said:
Meanwhile it points the finger at rebelous Greece and presents itself as magnanimous with its umpteenth bailout package (i.e. more debt, more interests, more looting).
I do not understand why Tsipras/Varoufakis/Syriza accepted it after the “No” at the referendum. Why didn't they declare national bankruptcy? A sovereign nation can aways do so and blackmailing would be over. Argentina did it in 2000.
They got the “No” and then they said “Yes” to everything. Was it a put-up affair from beginnig to end?

The entire affair - from Syriza's election to its eventual capitulation - was basically a grand protest, the most that normal people can achieve at this late stage in the game when the psychopaths have it all locked down. In part 2, you'll see that Varoufakis knew years ago that Greece couldn't do what Argentina did in 2000 because Argentina had the peso and Greece had no drachma.

miharo said:
Now about the Schauble/Hitler analogy. Are they psychopaths?
Did the Cs or Laura said somewhere Hitler wasn't a psychopath? I did read about political ponerology and psychopathy not only here but also in other forums and blogs. And I read somewhere that Hitler didn't really match the profile psychopath.

Does it really matter? Great evil was worked through Germany then; great evil is worked through Germany today.

miharo said:
feel pity for him because of 'his broken personality'.
I do not feel pity for him. I try to understand this guy psychologically.

Ruthless, remorseless, industrious, cunning beyond anything you can imagine.

Germany is not paying anything so far. But Germany took over the guarantees of payment for the debtees.

Interestingly that's not the first time I read that. Apparently the MSM are working hard to mislead people.

Most of the Greek debt is garanteed by the European Financial Stability Fund. Germany contributes 27% of the total budget the EFSF. Actually the German contribution per capita is lower than countries like Ireland, Netherlands or Austria.

But that's not the point. Greece will never be able to fully repay its debt. And it is thanks to this manufactured insolvency that Germany-led EU imposes again and again "austerity, reforms and adjustments" i.e. looting of the country. This is exactly what happened in July.

Beyond the politically correct varnish (financial stability, respect of European rules, bailout packages,...), Schauble and co., as any merciless creditor, seize the assets of the debtor who is deliberately put on the verge of bankrupcy and forced to accept the unacceptable.

In the end they will have looted much more public assets (ports, lands, mines, electricity, water, transportation, hospital) than the 200 billion they created and lend at an ever increasing interest rate. By the way the Greek debt was initially created by German and French private banks who made huge profits and when risks were to high it was transfered to the public sector: it's the old 'privatize profit, socialize loss (risks) doctrine.

And if Greece defaults, no problem, it is the EFSF (i.e. European taxpayers) that will pay the bill!

What is the result of this whole financial scam?
- Some European leaders make huge profit through the looting (Schauble is directly involved in the fund that controls the privatization of Greek assets)
- Some private banks (Deutsche Bank and Societe Generale) made huge profit through the Greek loans.
- Greece is destroyed.
- European taxpayers will pay the bill if Greece can't

And Germany will guarantee that payment in the form of taking control of Greek infrastructure. Do you see now how it works?

Germany can be viewed as a landlord that owns several houses that it rents out to tenants. The landlord decides to take out a mortgage on one of the tenant's houses, names the tenant as holding the mortgage and responsible for its repayment, and gives some of the money to the tenant to maintain the house. The tenant eventually complains about the repayments and says he will default on the mortgage repayments. The landlord then assumes responsibility for the repayments to the bank, but sells off half of the tenants house to finance it.

This is Germany saying it "took over the guarantees for Greek debt". The point being, from the beginning, the landlord always owned the house. From the beginning (of Greek entry into EU and EMU) Germany (and the financing banks and financial institutions) always owned Greece.

Niall said:
miharo said:
What about “United States of Europe: Wolfgang Schäuble (Germany's Minister of Finance) crushes Greece, on behalf of New Global Fascism”?

Sure, same ballpark. What I meant to suggest by 'Europe for the American Reich' is that the momentum behind the Third Reich - its 'vril energy', let's say - transferred to the USA, thus transforming it into 'the Fourth Reich', within which Germany holds Europe together on behalf of the 'amerikanische Reich'.

miharo said:
Analogies with Hitler are usually used brainless, by both MSM and alternative media. Thats my point and to notice this is not only my personal hyper sensitivity because already 25 years ago Mike Godwin proclaimed his somehow funny law “Rule of Hitler/Nazi Analogies”. Saddam is the new Hitler, Assad is the new Hitler, Bush is the new Hitler, Genghis Khan is the new Hitler. It is like “Who blinks first?”.

Slight difference: analogies with Hitler are used by the mainstream media to LIE to people.

miharo said:
Most poor European countries have suffered for decades from the monetary and budgetary policy defined by the ECB that highly favors Germany.
Right. That is the reason why they launched the €. They knew exactly it would escalate this way and the resulting crisis would server their agenda. It is impossible with so many people involved nobody anticipated this. Economies so different from one another can not be tied together with a single currency and the same monetary mantra.

But they are tied together, and the resulting imbalances suit Germany fine.

miharo said:
Germany is not paying anything

Germany will never be paying for any of this, which is guaranteed by its massive (positive) trade balance.

miharo said:
Meanwhile it points the finger at rebelous Greece and presents itself as magnanimous with its umpteenth bailout package (i.e. more debt, more interests, more looting).
I do not understand why Tsipras/Varoufakis/Syriza accepted it after the “No” at the referendum. Why didn't they declare national bankruptcy? A sovereign nation can aways do so and blackmailing would be over. Argentina did it in 2000.
They got the “No” and then they said “Yes” to everything. Was it a put-up affair from beginnig to end?

The entire affair - from Syriza's election to its eventual capitulation - was basically a grand protest, the most that normal people can achieve at this late stage in the game when the psychopaths have it all locked down. In part 2, you'll see that Varoufakis knew years ago that Greece couldn't do what Argentina did in 2000 because Argentina had the peso and Greece had no drachma.

miharo said:
Now about the Schauble/Hitler analogy. Are they psychopaths?

Does it really matter? Great evil was worked through Germany then; great evil is worked through Germany today.

miharo said:
feel pity for him because of 'his broken personality'.
I do not feel pity for him. I try to understand this guy psychologically.

Ruthless, remorseless, industrious, cunning beyond anything you can imagine.
There is a good chance, osit, that he and Aleister Crowley were closely related if not technically "the same person", e.g. for example "Was Aleister Crowley the real Adolph Hitler?" Both were similar in character and agenda, both lived during the same general time period, had ties to each other, and moreso, like the Cs answers on 'Jesus', questions about Hitler could technically apply to Crowley and vice-versa. Also, he apparently is waiting to return as well (Jesus/Caesar only after new world). :/

_https://www.google.com/search?q=crowley+and+hitler

Back
Top Bottom