A russian friend asked me if anything is planned for Nov 23, 2006?

dant

The Living Force
Here is the message sent to me and I provide it as is, with no comments:

132001: HELLO DAN
[13:13] saturn132001: ASK YOUR FRIENMDS ON FORUM WHAT STO GOT PLANNED FOR NOVEMBER 23TH THIS YEAR
[13:14] saturn132001: I GOT AN E0MAIL FROM UFO GROUP I BEEN ON BEFORE AND IT SAYS SOMETHING HAPPENS IN SPACE SOMETHING THAT HAS TO DO WITH FREQUENCY OR SOMETHING ON NOVEMBER 23TH THIS YEAR

dant said:

[13:13] saturn132001: ASK YOUR FRIENMDS ON FORUM WHAT STO GOT PLANNED FOR NOVEMBER 23TH THIS YEAR
[13:14] saturn132001: I GOT AN E0MAIL FROM UFO GROUP I BEEN ON BEFORE AND IT SAYS SOMETHING HAPPENS IN SPACE SOMETHING THAT HAS TO DO WITH FREQUENCY OR SOMETHING ON NOVEMBER 23TH THIS YEAR
What are we going to do tomorrow night, Brain (11/23)? The same thing we do every night, Pinky - try to take over the world!

Dant, UFO groups receive anonymous "messages" for frequency/vibrational changes every day. Pick any day of the calendar in the next 1000 years or so, and someone has "channeled information" that says that the day will be "special" in some way. Check out websites like paoweb, fourwinds10, and 2012(dot)com(dot)au, NESARA, Sollog's website/prophecies, and so on. All variations of the same new-age disinfo filled with plenty of "dates" to keep people glued to the screen like soap opera addicts.

All I can add in response to your friend's question for "STO plans" is a quote from Gurdjieff:

Gurdjieff said:
The evolution of man is the evolution of his consciousness. And 'consciousness' cannot evolve unconsciously. The evolution of man is the evolution of his will, and 'will' cannot evolve involuntarily. The evolution of man is the evolution of his power of doing, and 'doing' cannot be the result of things which 'happen.'
STO does not interfere with frequencies - my advice for your friend is to stop reading the UFO group's promises for frequency changes (all bazillion of them on the internet), and try changing his own frequency! Learning is fun, and STO won't do it for us.

dant said:

Tell him 11/22 we'll be at the beach eating my birthday cake and 11/23 it will probably be ham or turkey.

A New Age group recently said that on October 17 the physical effects of our thoughts and prayers would be multiplied by a million. I didn't notice a thing. I guess my thoughts are a million times more insignifcant than everyone elses's. ;)

As a general rule, if anyone says that something is going to happen on any specific date, I think that's a sign that most probably NOTHING interesting will be happening that day.

Having said that, Karl Rove recently had an interesting 'Freudian slip of tongue' relating to 'November':

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8wsRK9G5IQ

Ok, thanks to all who have responded. Please note, that I understand the difference between
the STO and STS orientation and I have already understood (but not completely) the messages
from Cassiopaeans, Ra, G, M, O and so on so I do understand that the STO will not invervene
due to FW.

Anyway, this was the response I got from the russian friend and of course I told him about STO
and their non-intervention due to FW, but I think perhaps he is not completely convinced but anyway,
here is what he said:

[07:34] saturn132001: THOSE GYES CALLED ECETI
[07:35] saturn132001: THEY PREDICTCK THAT ON 23TH NOVEMBER THIS YEAR ALIENS WILL COME FORWARD TO US BECAUSE SOME FREQUENCY SHIFT IN SPACE WILL BE PEAKED ON THIS MONTH AND SOME NEW ENERGYS WILL BE HERE AFTER
[07:39] saturn132001: SOME VILLAGE IN USA
[07:39] saturn132001: WHERE THEY SAUY AL;IENS WILL LAND TO GREET US
[07:40] saturn132001: AND 5 FLY BYS BY ALIEN SHIPS ACROSS THE WORLD ON 25, 26, 27, 28, 29,
[07:40] saturn132001: YEA
[07:40] saturn132001: BUT THEY SAY ALIENS WILL COME OPENLY SO EVERYONE WILL SEE THEM
[07:41] saturn132001: AND INVITE US TO JOINE THEIR STAR NATION
[07:42] saturn132001: AS FAR AS I READ THEY PLANNED TO DO THAT 12 YEARS AHGO
[07:42] saturn132001: AND EVERY DATE CAME AND NOTHING HAPPENED
[07:42] saturn132001: SO, I DO NOT TAKE ANY NOTICE AT ALL
[07:42] saturn132001: BUT THOSE PEOPLE SAY THEY WERE VISITED AND TOLD
[07:43] saturn132001: www.eceti.org
Ah, so there it is. Another one of many sites that made many 'predictions' and
have failed for the most part to hit on many past predictions. It is just as
'ScioAgapeOmnis' has pointed out:

ScioAgapeOmnis said:
Dant, UFO groups receive anonymous "messages" for frequency/vibrational changes every day. Pick any day of the calendar in the next 1000 years or so, and someone has "channeled information" that says that the day will be "special" in some way. Check out websites like paoweb, fourwinds10, and 2012(dot)com(dot)au, NESARA, Sollog's website/prophecies, and so on. All variations of the same new-age disinfo filled with plenty of "dates" to keep people glued to the screen like soap opera addicts.
Nonetheless, it will be interesting to see if anything happens on these dates, but I won't hold my breath.

That wbesite reminds me of the Raelians - seems almost identical in concept. Also, reminiscent of Prophet Yahweh and his promises of huge fly-by's over Las Vegas last summer. Of course, any alien civilization that wants us to join their "star nation" would have to be insane to the extreme.

As SATURN132001 was also a source of info on Irkutsk - Novosibirsk thread http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=3548 I looked who sez:

http://www.showsiwatch.com/member.php?u=63
http://forums.atlantisrising.com/ubb/Forum17/HTML/000055.html as user siarhei (S.B - Siarhei Borisov, saturn132001@yahoo.co.uk, atlantida2005@)
Have you ever wondered that the Planet-X might be the colony of Atlantis? Iwould like to hear fron any one who would like to discus the following options:
1. Planet-x was settled in the distant past by the Earth peoples.
2. Earth itself was colonized by the Planet-x.
3. The Atlantians come from Planet-x.
4. Planet-X is a lost satelite of PLUTO.
5.Planet-X is an artificial space base like from which UFOs come from.
BEST WISHES.S.B.
[...]ESSAN, IF YOU A WEATHER MAN, CAN YOU TELL ME,IT THAT TRU, THAT THE MET OFFICE SAID WE WILL HAVE A VERY COLD AND SNOWI WINTER THIS YEAR. I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO LOTS OF SNOW, HARD FROST [-5,-15 WOULD BE VERY NICE],AND FOR 2-3 MONTHS.PLEASE CONTACT ME DIRECTLY, IF YOU WISH.
http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/highvoltageiongunscoils/message/390 as user siarhei (S.B - Siarhei Borisov)
Have anyone heardthat 100-150kv tesla coil can power 50-70 UFO? No?
Well if anyone knows about it-please contact me on
atlantida2005@... or saturn132001@...
I have something to tell, butI will have only serouys talk on this.
http://www.talkgold.com/forum/member.php?find=lastposter&t=125605 as user robur saturn132001@yahoo.co.uk
Birthday:
September 20, 1982
Biography: I am doing online bussiness since November 2004. I had some losses, but I can definetly say I earned
Interests: My hobby is chemistry.
Occupation: I do not have any job because I do not need to. Online bussiness provides 4--5x the amount I can ea
total of posts: 42 here: http://www.talkgold.com/forum/search.php?searchid=1307813

http://associateprograms.com/discus/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=10891 as user robur saturn132001@yahoo.co.uk
http://tankwars.conforums.com/index.cgi?action=viewprofile&username=robur as user robur saturn132001@yahoo.co.uk
Dant's russian friend SATURN132001 and saturn132001@yahoo.co.uk likely is the same person. But I maybe mistaken.
Dant knows more of course.
Anyway there are no hits in Russian at all!

According to Siarhei Borisov, he lived in the area where the Cherbonyl
accident occured. He says that he was exposed to the fallout from
Cherbonyl and that he is constantly under medication due to radiation
poisioning. He says, it happened when he was young, I think in his teens. He has
since moved from this area and is now living in the UK and I get the impression
that he is somehow being paid by the state, a form of welfare, or something
else unknown.

I have had many interactions with him, particularly because of my
primary interests in Free Energy / AntiGravity and I have been on
many groups, researching these subjects. Interactions mostly involve
the phone, personal WebCam/IM chats, emails, and so on but I do not
know Siarhei personally or intimately.

I think at this point, Siarhei has many similar interests but I think he
does have his wits about him(?), and occasionally challenges the status
quo regarding shady claims and his mode of operation seems to be of
that of cozing up to individuals in order to get some sense of revelation
from the individual(s) to size them up, and then if he feels that they
are not telling the truth or is plain lying, then he exposes them.

To be honest, I am not certain of his modus operandi but does seem
a bit naiive at times but as it seems, I think he is searching for knowledge
and is trying to get a handle on it but I am not certain where he is going
with it.

Back
Top Bottom