Russia Begins Operations in Syria: End Game for the US Empire?

Thanks Laura, and I agree that it could.

-----------------------------------------------

Excellent post RedFox! That reply might could be used in other situations too, as an excellent counter-move to no-hope propaganda in just about any form, I think.

Thought this was short and to the point?

Putin’s Phone Call to ISIS
https://theuglytruth.wordpress.com/2015/10/07/putins-phone-call-to-isis/

T.C. said:
luc said:
The battle is through us, and it's always there - it matters what we do! This is from the Hobbit:

Gandalf: I do not know. Saruman believes that it is only great power that can hold evil in check. But that is not what I have found. I found it is the small things, everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keeps the darkness at bay. Simple acts of kindness and love. Why Bilbo Baggins? Perhaps it is because I am afraid and he gives me courage.
I don't know. When I first read that, it made me feel 'all warm inside', but after giving it a little thought, I think that kind of thinking just plays right into the hands of the Psychopaths?

I'm not saying those kinds of small things aren't important because to me they are, but I don't think they're enough. 'The Kingdom of Heaven is taken by force' comes to mind. I'm also reminded of Laura's opening questions in Secret History around why is the world in such a state when most people want to be good and do good things - before her experiences and study of psychopathy.

No, it's not just a case of being kind to one another, doing good little deeds. Knowledge of the nature of our reality and of psychopathy is the only thing that could possibly "hold evil in check". But no culture or civilisation has managed it in our entire history, so who knows?

Putin's doing a great job at the moment, anyway :)

I get your point T.C. It's not enough to just be a normal decent person to make a difference if you don't have the knowledge and will to go further. However, I still see a lot of truth in the quote, because real heroes start as little people that hold to their values dearly. Later, perhaps destiny will give some of them the chance to be in the right place and at the right time to do something more, which is what happened to the hobbit. The same with any of us; assuming we are normal decent people, we somehow were blessed with being in this forum, acquiring the knowledge, and now we have a chance to do a bit more than most.

Spiritually, small things can mean a lot too. Think of the biblical widow who gave a small sum to charity but it was all she had.

Something else comes to mind. It might be that it is indeed small everyday things that produce larger changes, but only as long as it is the unified effort of a large enough group of people. Each on our own are insignificant hobbits, but all together pulling in the same direction we can become an army of heroes.

Laura said:
Buddy said:
So, it looks like World War 3 is in progress, except that instead of major countries and superpowers fighting each other directly, they're fighting in Syria through terrorist factions.

Horribly so, I'm afraid. And it could get totally out of hand on a dime.

On the other hand maybe not. That is certainly the truth if you look only at the western powers, but not if you look at Russia. I see difference in western and Russian approach to it. Two totally different concept. On the western side everything is there to be dominated and manipulated. Every situation is there to be under their control and to be used, for instance, if someone tries to defend them self from their attack they will use that for more war. They cant see anything other than that, wishful thinking at the highest possible in our realm. In this situation they will try to use Russia for their "perpetual war". On the other side is Russia which wants the things to be clean and in order, and that there must be some law equal for everyone. And that is what the West cant understand at this moment, Putin don't want to play with them. He does things which they see like it is their game, like the war is, for example, but he does it merely because there is not any other way to do it, and not to play with them.

In the USSR and cold war days it was different than now because Russia wanted to play with them, and there wasn't any conceptual difference between USA and USSR.

Maybe I didn't manage to explain it well, of course . . .

FWIW, this is what Cayce had to say about Russia, way back in the 1930's & 40's.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Russia there comes the hope of the world, not as that sometimes termed
of the communistic, or Bolshevik, no; but freedom, freedom! That each man
will live for his fellow man! The principle has been born. It will take years for
it to be crystallised, but out of Russia comes again the hope of the world.

(Edgar Cayce, 1944, No. 3976-29)

... for changes are coming, this may be sure -- an evolution, or revolution in the
ideas of religious thought. The basis of it for the world will eventually come out
of Russia; not communism, no! But rather that which is the basis of the same,
as the Christ taught — His kind of communism!

(Edgar Cayce, c. 1930, No. 452-6)

"On Russia’s religious development will come the greater hope of the world. Then
that one or group that is the closer in its relationship [with Russia] may fare the
better in gradual changes and final settlement of conditions as to the rule of
the world"

(Edgar Cayce, c.1932)

"[In Russia] a new understanding has come and will come to a troubled people…"

(Edgar Cayce, c.1938)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Truly remarkable really.

Avala said:
In the USSR and cold war days it was different than now because Russia wanted to play with them, and there wasn't any conceptual difference between USA and USSR.

I wonder what the picture looks like when you add in the economic factor? The American economy is long overdue for a much-needed reset. Could an escalation from the West provide a cover for a systemic collapse?

Do you read the transcripts and do you take them seriously at all?

I started reading them in 2008.

If you hadn't seen LOTR or similar, do you think you'd still feel that way?

I felt and before like that, just found it fitting. I do not watch movies very often, especially now, most are to boring and out of touch from reality, especially today, it is all fake.

I could be wrong, but it seems to me that you think it's rather pointless what we do or don't do as individuals. But isn't this exactly where "they" want to have us: convinced that we can't do anything? I think "they" are wrong. Remember this from the C's:

Just to give you an example - for over a year now I share articles and my opinion on facebook, and had to work against a huge resistance in myself. And I got slammed many times by so-called friends. And more than once I thought "what's the point?"I only got suffering and frustration out of it. But at one point, some people started writing me friendly comments and messages. And just a few days ago, a friend of mine called me twice (!) and wanted to know my position on political things... He was starving for some truth! Did I change the world? No, but maybe something comes out of it.

I do the same on fb and it had an impact because it seems some people have taken notice what is going on, and even my sister s husband started working on himself, meditating, reading gurdjeff and coming to some realizations he could not understand before through talk. It had positive impact for sure, I helped one man in closer circle. Just do not know if I am anymore on the right way, I am in negative environment where pathology is rampant, like stupidity, fear, jealousy, backstabbing, primitivism and self interest more then in everyday job, where the I is not tolerated, and I am also myself conflicted about being part of that system thinking of being not worthy because of that, maybe I did not make a right choice because sometimes it is hard to function while seeing it all being sometimes disgusting, it can be very depressing and draining and still you have to be very externally considerate and there is no way out. So in a way you have to show respect for someone like Putin navigating through such environment. But I am still here, they did not break me even if getting some punches beyond the belt, but still it is only the start and it can be dangerous business. I should concentrate more on myself and work more then the outside in the future as little can be done there. Would like to be more with like minded people but the life situation is as it is.

We can understand Boromir - even empathize with him and his failings - without identification with his character and the attitudes and weaknesses he portrayed. To identify too closely with him would be self-defeating I think, and would be neglectful of one of the strongest and most valuable things we strive to attain for here: hope. But even hope has to be worked on! If we're not doing all we can with all of the tools at our disposal to serve love and truth as we're coming to understand it, and as it was mentioned earlier in this thread - then how can we expect the creative principle to assist us if we are not truly assisting it, or our future selves to meet us half way? Of course a lot of this may seem all too hypothetical. But how to know if there's something to it or not unless one commits one's self through efforts?

I am no fan of lotr but think it has some good symbolism, and by the way my favorite character is more in line with Eomer, but you are right, more effort is needed, there is principle I experienced once when had full hope just I forgot, but dwindling on the past won t help but being in the game. I should also make one confession in one thread because I was not completely honest about myself. Thank you all for input.

Sorry for hijack.

Buddy said:
Avala said:

I wonder what the picture looks like when you add in the economic factor? The American economy is long overdue for a much-needed reset. Could an escalation from the West provide a cover for a systemic collapse?

It seems to me that this is precisely the plan all along. The only way to consolidate power when Wall St implodes completely resulting in the impending world wide economic catastrophe is an all out world war, as we saw in WWI and WWII. Very soon the economic situation will be impossible to avoid with more cognitive dissonance which will start the banks runs etc. So the "elite" need enough public receptivity for war, especially nuclear war in their psychopathic minds to reset the economy and retain their control of it. To do that they need to completely undermine China and Russia from having any economic influence in the future too, so war seems to be the only solution they can imagine. The issue I feel is that they just can't seem to get the public receptive enough right now, they seem to have made a big error in judgement by thinking the public are stupid enough to buy all that media BS, or they failed to see that with the straight talking and decisiveness of Putin, that all the media control they have right now isn't effective enough for enough people to believe their lies. The issue for them is time is running out, Wall St can't physically uphold the reality that it's already collapsed, the confidence in it is beyond repair at this point. So that's why it's vital that we bring the truth to the public awareness to counter what will most likely be a ramping up of absolute BS and lies by the MSM. They need to have public to be afraid enough and receptive enough to want what will amount to a worldwide mass genocide to reset their power.

sitting said:
FWIW, this is what Cayce had to say about Russia, way back in the 1930's & 40's.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Russia there comes the hope of the world, not as that sometimes termed
of the communistic, or Bolshevik, no; but freedom, freedom! That each man
will live for his fellow man! The principle has been born. It will take years for
it to be crystallised, but out of Russia comes again the hope of the world.

(Edgar Cayce, 1944, No. 3976-29)

... for changes are coming, this may be sure -- an evolution, or revolution in the
ideas of religious thought. The basis of it for the world will eventually come out
of Russia; not communism, no! But rather that which is the basis of the same,
as the Christ taught — His kind of communism!

(Edgar Cayce, c. 1930, No. 452-6)

"On Russia’s religious development will come the greater hope of the world. Then
that one or group that is the closer in its relationship [with Russia] may fare the
better in gradual changes and final settlement of conditions as to the rule of
the world"

(Edgar Cayce, c.1932)

"[In Russia] a new understanding has come and will come to a troubled people…"

(Edgar Cayce, c.1938)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Truly remarkable really.

Thanks Sitting

I read these prophesies years ago in the days if the Soviet Union. At the time they seemed very unlikely to come to pass. But maybe this is a real turning point for our world.

Putin is taking one Hell of a risk, for sure. Such dangerous times, but full of new Hope.

Mac

Excellent comprehensive article, Joe!

Russia, Syria and the anglo-American existential gas war in the Middle East
http://www.sott.net/article/303677-Russia-Syria-and-the-anglo-American-existential-gas-war-in-the-Middle-East

Obama Advisors Recommend US Military Withdrawal From Syria
http://sputniknews.com/us/20151009/1028289400/obama-advisors-recommend-us-withdrawal.html

High-level security advisors to US President Barack Obama recommended that the US should withdraw its military forces from Syria and abandon plans of Assad’s resignation, DWN wrote.

Instead, high-ranking White House officials suggest that the US should undertake steps to improve the situation of the Syrian population and stop the refugee flow, the newspaper reported.

Advisors argue that the overthrow of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad is not enforceable anymore. Therefore, the Americans should pull back their military forces and contribute to the restoration of destroyed cities and the supply of the population instead. According to US officials, these steps would help to stop the massive waves of refugees from the region.

US President Barack Obama seems to have decided to follow this advice. On Friday, the President temporarily suspended a military program worth $500 million, designed to train Syrian fighters, the New York Times reported.

Russian lawmaker says US actually dropped policy of isolation of Russia
http://tass.ru/en/politics/827609

As an evidence to his words, he cited a recent meeting between Russian and US Presidents, resumed dialogue between the two countries top diplomats, contacts between Russian and US defence ministries.

United States has actually dropped its policy towards Russia’s isolation, Alexei Pushkov, the chairman of the international committee of the Russian State Duma lower parliament house, said on Friday after a meeting of a working group on legal analysis of legislative procedures and laws in Ukraine.

"The thing that is playing against Ukraine is the crisis of the policy of isolation. De facto, the United States has abandoned the policy of isolation," he said.

As an evidence to his words, he cited a recent meeting between Russian and US Presidents, Vladimir Putin and Barack Obama, in New York, and resumed dialogue between the two countries top diplomats, Sergei Lavrov of Russia and John Kerry of the United States, as well contacts between the Russian and US defence ministries. "It means de facto that the policy of isolation is just a verbal formula the United States has to stick to to look consistent but which is not implemented in real life," he said.

He noted that such policy "is already influencing the Europeans." He reminded a statement by President of the European Commission Jean-Claude Juncker about the necessity to resume dialogue with Russia. "I think it reflects the serious change in the moods of the European political elite," Pushkov said."

EU does not consider more sanctions against Russia
http://tass.ru/en/world/827506

The situation in Ukraine shows signs of progress and Russia’s actions in Syria require further analysis, the European diplomatic source explains.

The European Union at the moment is not discussing the possibility of taking more sanctions against Russia over the situations in Ukraine or Syria, a European diplomatic source said.

"The question of more sanctions is not on the agenda. The situation in Ukraine shows signs of progress and Russia’s actions in Syria require further analysis," the diplomat said.

The source recalled that the question of prolonging economic sectoral sanctions against Russia would be discussed at the end of January 2016, when the current set of restrictions expires. According to the EU summit’s resolution adopted last June the sanctions will be lifted after full compliance with the Minsk Accords, the diplomat said.

Beijing Slams Washington's Plans for 'Incursion' Into South China Sea
http://sputniknews.com/asia/20151009/1028291621/beijing-alert-US-incursion-south-china-sea.html

China said on Friday it would not tolerate violations of its territorial waters as the United States considers sailing warships close to Beijing's man-made islands in the disputed South China Sea.

A Pentagon official said the United States was considering sending ships within the next two weeks to waters inside the 12-nautical-mile zones that China claims as territory around islands it has built in the Spratly chain, Reuters reported.

China claims most of the South China Sea, though Washington has signaled it does not recognize Beijing's territorial claims and that the US Navy will continue to operate wherever international law allows.

Foreign ministry spokeswoman Hua Chunying said China had long made clear its position on the South China Sea.

"We will never allow any country to violate China's territorial waters and airspace in the Spratly Islands, in the name of protecting freedom of navigation and overflight," Hua told a regular news briefing.

"We urge the related parties not to take any provocative actions, and genuinely take a responsible stance on regional peace and stability," she said of the United States.

US-based military newspaper Navy Times reported that Washington was leaning towards sending warships to the waters. It said China's reclamation projects had become a growing source of tension and posed serious threats to freedom of navigation.

Citing Pentagon officials, the report said the ships would set off "within days" of the mission getting the final approval from the Obama administration. Navy officials said they believed the approval was imminent.

Military experts said the People's Liberation Army Navy would issue warnings and there would not be collisions if foreign military vessels went within the limits. Li Jie, a Beijing-based naval expert, said the navy would send warships to intercept the US vessels if they ignored the warnings.

alkhemst said:
The issue I feel is that they just can't seem to get the public receptive enough right now, they seem to have made a big error in judgement by thinking the public are stupid enough to buy all that media BS, or they failed to see that with the straight talking and decisiveness of Putin, that all the media control they have right now isn't effective enough for enough people to believe their lies.

Well, if the Western media BS ramps up even more, I'm thinking Russia will be able to counter it for quite awhile (cross fingers). Every time I listen to Putin or one of his government officials speak, I get an impression they're all holding something back that they could very easily reveal and I'm sure that's not news to anyone here. Assuming this is so, then, of course, whatever secrets or damaging knowledge they're holding onto will only be revealed when it can have maximum impact (note Russian emphasis on thoughtfulness, patience and 'efficiency').

There is no doubt that economic factor is involved, especially on the West's side. Maybe not so much on the Russian, because their economy works a bit differently, not all time in expansion. Of course there is gas issue for Russia and they ARE advertising their planes and rockets with this action, but I don't think that is the main reason for Russian action this time. I believe that Putin was sincere when saying 'we cant live in world like this anymore' (writing on memory, was something like that).

I guess that I was trying to say in my previous post on world war that this time intentions behind the world players' actions are different than in world wars before, so therefore must be different war too.

Two other things are also interesting to me: how Putin operates, and what kind of impact on ordinary people around the world this Russian involvement has.

Seems that Putin plays with open cards but in a silent manner. He talks what will happen and what must be done. Then he more loudly draws red line under his talking and goes into action. And then very calmly say to opponents: I was talking just that, why you didn't listen. And all the way through that looking very calm and firm, but also emotional in same time, something I find to be very rare.

For the impact on the people, it seems that with this Russian action in Syria, 'Russian theory' at last goes into 'reality'. Something is changed. I see it also in people around me (of course I am very well aware that it could be just my wishful thinking), I live in Serbia, where people are always close to Russians but the state and government are completely sold out and paid by the West. It goes so far that the all TV channels are under West control, so there is almost nothing on Russians in Syria, except what is transcribed from CNN, BBC and alike. Until ten days ago people were in a very down mood, completely lost and misanthropic. First no one believed that Russians will start campaign in Syria, but when they did, people became more interested, less down and misanthropic. They meet up in the morning with: 'what Russians did last night' or: 'you are young, what did they say on that internet thing? There is nothing on TV . . .' or: 'Putin said that . . .', and that what Putin 'said' usually is some universal truth, not necessarily said by Putin. Seems that people are becoming more brave and starting to recollect how normal life should look. For example there is a new law that people must pay obligatory tax for the state TV. It is not big money and big issue, there were more big issues and big amounts of money taken from the citizens' pockets, but this time there is among people one big 'no, enough is enough! You cant treat us like that, we don't want that anymore'. Of course, psychopaths in the power are totally oblivious to that. They don't see the bigger picture, even less the nuances.

Avala said:
Seems that Putin plays with open cards but in a silent manner.

Love that metaphor! Developing the card game analogy, it's like Putin plays the game according to the actual odds and scientific probabilities because he's in it to win. In the short term he will win a pot (Crimea) and lose a pot (Afghanistan) here and there but he will be the winner in the long term because he learns as he goes and doesn't deny reality (of the real odds). Silence comes in by not being kicked out of the game too early by revealing what you know about how other players manipulate each other into folding or losing their hands due to their lack of self-discipline. (Well, the analogy only goes so far, but it seems useful to a point).

angelburst29 said:

http://www.sott.net/article/303677-Russia-Syria-and-the-anglo-American-existential-gas-war-in-the-Middle-East

Indeed, thanks a million for the excellent and comprehensive article Perceval.

Also share the same view (from your first few paragraphs) that its been awfully "quiet" from the Empire - and short of declaring outright war with Russia now, there are few options left for them. They can off course continue the proxy wars through the liver-eaters in Syria/middle east, but i suspect this is not enough for the psycho's. As discussed in a few posts, i think they could go for the "nuclear" option and crash the global economy to "reset" things - as they are also probably "feeling" the need to react cause by the accelerating Earth changes. Also read a few articles lately alleging ISIL getting material to make dirty bombs...maybe they are preparing the masses for something along these lines ? not sure

Im sure Putin & China are aware and have prepared for the economic meltdown options as evidenced by the purchases of physical gold, and allowing their currencies to devaluate - it clearly shows that Putin was preparing for this for a few years now. Truly he is taking a stand on behalf of humanity, and i think its an honour and privilege to be alive to witness a true leader, his actions, and feel great hope.

I guess whats coming could be a "perfect storm" one way or the other, as i recall the quote from the C's "Nothing however will stop the balancing" - maybe what is going on now is all part of the balancing....just some thoughts fwiw

Mr.Cyan said:
angelburst29 said:

Indeed, thanks a million for the excellent and comprehensive article Perceval.

Also share the same view (from your first few paragraphs) that its been awfully "quiet" from the Empire - and short of declaring outright war with Russia now, there are few options left for them. They can off course continue the proxy wars through the liver-eaters in Syria/middle east, but i suspect this is not enough for the psycho's. As discussed in a few posts, i think they could go for the "nuclear" option and crash the global economy to "reset" things - as they are also probably "feeling" the need to react cause by the accelerating Earth changes. Also read a few articles lately alleging ISIL getting material to make dirty bombs...maybe they are preparing the masses for something along these lines ? not sure

Im sure Putin & China are aware and have prepared for the economic meltdown options as evidenced by the purchases of physical gold, and allowing their currencies to devaluate - it clearly shows that Putin was preparing for this for a few years now. Truly he is taking a stand on behalf of humanity, and i think its an honour and privilege to be alive to witness a true leader, his actions, and feel great hope.

I guess whats coming could be a "perfect storm" one way or the other, as i recall the quote from the C's "Nothing however will stop the balancing" - maybe what is going on now is all part of the balancing....just some thoughts fwiw

Yeah, there's a lot more shenanigans going on behind the scenes than I detailed in that article, but I wanted to try and place the current situation in its proper context: history and the "Great Game" which was military and political machinations in Central Asia between the Russian Empire and the British Empire, and the"scramble for Africa" both of which never ended but just developed and expanded as the West consolidated its strangle-hold on the most of the world.

It's actually pretty depressing that this rather basic, if massively destructive, insane desire to attain and hold power for its own sake is what has driven most events on the political stage for so long. For the same amount of time, the entire world has been bamboozled and fed endless nonsense about "commies" and "terrorism" to justify it all.

Of course, we suspect there is a "higher' means to the end here; that of 'containing' the human population, keeping us divided by fear and distraction and 'corralled' into a very limited mindset or belief system. It's almost as if the real purpose is for the main powers that be on this planet to pursue a destructive, inhuman, criminal enterprise but convince the world that they are doing the opposite. The extent to which they can meet with success in that is the measure of their success from that 'higher' level.

Back
Top Bottom