Russia Begins Operations in Syria: End Game for the US Empire?

Laura said:
Considering where the peeps running the site are located, it's not terribly unusual that they don't identify themselves; it could get them killed. I've been following them on Twitter for awhile and they are usually on top of things.

Very much appreciate the information and feed-back. I wasn't aware of that situation, on my end and found it highly unusual that the articles lacked identification of some sort but with the above information, I can reasonably understand "why". Again, Thanks!

Pashalis said:
Mr.Cyan said:
Hesper said:
Syrian Army launches major three-pronged offensive on Aleppo city following heavy airstrikes

September 24th - Aleppo, Syria - Pre-dawn around 4 am, the Syrian Arab Army and allied forces launched the largest phase of an all-out offensive in Aleppo, which was declared on September 22nd. At the time of publication, this is an ongoing offensive in the form of a three-pronged attack. The map below shows us the starting points of the three-pronged attack - in boxes.

Sheesh this whole situation seems to be exploding before our eyes.

Was thinking about the major offensive in Aleppo - and i think that maybe the Russians, SAA and allies realise, that they better secure Aleppo before the US elections; this will enable them to be in a much better situation in future "negotiations" with the new US administration; and also a major step towards getting rid of the psycho jihadis - and fully securing Syrian territorial integrity in the long term. Looks like the attacks on the SAA by US and coalition warplanes last week, may again have backfired on the Empire....could be wrong, fwiw

UN Security Council holds urgent meeting on Syria live:

https://www.facebook.com/RTnews/videos/10154718026489411/

I'm watching it right now and the amount of lies against russia and Assad are incredible. Sounds like they want to push for military action against Assad/Russia.

The US, France and England are accusing russia and syria basically of war crimes in Aleppo.

It is all over the mainstream right now. A example from the BBC:

_http://www.bbc.com/
_http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-37465662

The headline reads "Syria conflict: Russia 'may have committed war crime' - Johnson"...

As far as I could follow the live stream, the only sane, truthful and clear statements (of those who spoke) came from the delecations of the russians, syrians, venezuelans, and in a more diplomatic form, by the chinese.

Egypt, Angola, Senegal, Malaysia, Uruguay and Japan didn't point fingers at Assad or Russia and were more diplomatic adressing both the US and Russia for the failings and some of them wanting that "ceasefire".

All the following countries, spearheaded by incredible lies by the US, France and Great Britain, followed the full psycho line of those three states just mentioned: Spain, Ukraine, New Zealand

Here is the full thing:

https://youtu.be/nXgQkVJzrXM

Palinurus said:
< snip >

angelburst29, the second article about the 3rd protocol is signed underneath with:

George Morozov, Editor in Chief of Novorossia Today Translated by Nataliya Sinyavskaya

The first article was classified as:
Editor's choice
so probably the same author.

Both articles and also the about page show this on their utmost last line down the pages:

News Agency NOVOROSSIA TODAY © 2014-2015 | All rights reserved

So no copyright for 2016... :huh: But that may not mean anything as updating is frequently forgotten.

EDIT: added editor's choice remark.

Thanks Palinurus, for checking that out! I did notice that but no authorship on the articles or any identifying media Agency - threw me off? I never came across a situation like that? To top it off, I have a habit of checking that stuff out before Posting anything and realizing ..... I failed to do that, just added to the confusion. I'm generally very careful about details like that and decided it was best to Post a retraction.

With the information that Laura Posted, I can understand - the lack of identification but I have to admit, it's a "first" for me - to come across a site like that. Live and learn!

Syrian UN Ambassador telling the truth bluntly to people on the street, as he did at the UN meetings (see above video).

https://www.facebook.com/nicholas.gagatsakis/videos/308656382832607/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED

Interesting how open and truthful he speaks to ordinary people, who ask him questions, basically out on the street. What a sharp contrast to Kerry and Co., who hide behind closed doors and many, many, body guards.

The russian, syrian and venezuelan politicians and diplomats are of a different kind it seems. A conscientious kind...

angelburst29 said:
Thanks Palinurus, for checking that out! I did notice that but no authorship on the articles or any identifying media Agency - threw me off? I never came across a situation like that?

A great many sites post articles with no author, many of the sites that you link to actually, so I'm surprised at you being thrown off. RT, Sputnik, FARS News, they all don't have authors cited in the majority of the articles. Many mainstream sites are the same, like CBS News and Daily Mail.

Beau said:
angelburst29 said:
Thanks Palinurus, for checking that out! I did notice that but no authorship on the articles or any identifying media Agency - threw me off? I never came across a situation like that?

A great many sites post articles with no author, many of the sites that you link to actually, so I'm surprised at you being thrown off. RT, Sputnik, FARS News, they all don't have authors cited in the majority of the articles. Many mainstream sites are the same, like CBS News and Daily Mail.

I agree with your statements, Beau. The sites that you mention above, RT, Sputnik, FARS News and I might add, Fort Russ and Tass News Agency - I have worked closely with each of these sites, cross referencing information in the past and have some understanding of their history and reliability. Some specialize in article content, where as, other sites generate mainly field reports and only occasional articles.

I have only visited the Novorossia Today site a few times. While searching for information on the operations room in Dar Ezza region, I happened on the site and noticed an article that referenced the events. The contents of the article, matched closely, to other articles that had been Posted in the Forum. I selected to Post it, as another reference. Then found another article of interest and Posted that too. From there, I went to another site. I later came back to the Novorossia site, checking for other information when I came across an article that contained information on the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights. The content of the article was pure propaganda. There was no author or credits from any news agency. I checked the site, itself and found basically nothing other than this: News Agency NOVOROSSIA TODAY and a radio host named Zak Novak. Due to the lack of identifying information, along with the content of the SOHR article, it placed "doubt" in my mind, as to the validity of the site, itself? Due to that doubt, I felt it best to post a disclaimer, for I now questioned the site. To me, the content is important, as well as, where it's coming from?

Laura provided additional information, which gave a clearer understanding of the websites background and "why" there was little identifying information.

As for the SOHR article, Niall was able to provide more information - here:

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,42773.15.html

Novorossia Today is anti-Kiev, pro-Russian. That article just copy-pasted from Western news agency reports. Notice that they truthified their headline.

Through "doubt" and networking, I was able to learned more about the website and how they handle their articles. I still check every article for content and validity of facts, even sites I trust but now I have a better understanding of what's behind the Novorossia website for future reference.

I don't want to add to the source uncertainties issue but I found what I think is an interesting source of what I would call monitoring by a concerned christian/Israeli trying to follow the events. I can't "verify" all of his sources but at least he seems to be trying to find the truth of the Sirian situation.

Here is his (Steve Ben-Nun) own description so you can see where he is coming from:

Israeli News Live
85,973 subscribers • 17,127,008 views
Joined Feb 23, 2011
Description
At Israeli News Live we examine world headlines and their relevancy to Biblical Prophecy. In the latter days that we are living in as many call the "End Times" people globally are concerned about where we are in light of Biblical Prophecy. Many people want to know, who is the Antichrist, when will the Gog and Magog war begin, is Russia a key player? What about Israel, Is Prime Minister Netanyahu for The Building of the Third Temple, why did Shimon Peres sign a covenant with the Vatican, what will be the "Seven Year Covenant" that Daniel speaks about and when will Armageddon begin? There are many questions on peoples hearts and news events are transpiring at lightning speed. ISIS has become many peoples greatest fear and yet the Vatican uses ISIS, ISIl, Hamas, the Palestinians, Hezbollah, and even Iran as their warriors. Soon all nations will come against Israel, in an Apocalypse type of Battle. Psalm 83 is not a war but a confederacy that the Popes of Rome have made against the Jews

With the above in mind, I think he still shows more awareness of the reality than the average person these days.

The following is about 4 days old but I think it gives some interesting views about the claimed bombing of "30 Foreign Intelligence Officers (Israeli, US, Turkish) Killed in Missile Attack in Aleppo – Unconfirmed". There is also a clip of the findings of a US led delegation reporting on their trip to Syria to on panel at the UN.

URGENT Breaking News: Russia Strikes Back - We Are at WAR

https://youtu.be/Kb0lubZ5qv0

The Syrian intelligence possesses an audio recording of conversation between Daesh terrorists and US military prior to the Washington-led coalition's airstrikes on the government troops near Deir ez-Zor on September 17, the speaker of the People's Council of Syria said Monday.

Damascus Has Audio of Daesh Talks With US Military Before Strike on Syrian Army
https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/20160926/1045706456/us-airstrike-daesh-army.html

"The Syrian Army intercepted a conversation between the Americans and Daesh before the air raid on Deir ez-Zor", Hadiya Khalaf Abbas said as quoted by the Al Mayadeen broadcaster.

The attack on government positions put to test a US-Russia brokered nationwide ceasefire that came into being in Syria earlier that week. Russia's Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said last Friday it was necessary to separate Daesh terrorists from "moderate" opposition forces in order to salvage the truce.

Britain, Australia and Denmark confirmed their air forces' participation in the deadly airstrikes.

The politician noted that the details would be made public later.

Sputnik obtained a video showing civilians beginning to return home to the areas of Aleppo liberated by the Syrian Army after successful military operations.

EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Life Returns to Areas of Aleppo Liberated by Syrian Army
https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/20160926/1045720470/life-returns-aleppo.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjwNzr_YuAM

The resumption of traffic on the highway in vicinity of Ramouseh has accelerated the return of residents.

Aleppo has finally opened its stores, shopping centers and public institutions to meet the needs of the residents.

Sputnik spoke to one of the residents who returned home to the liberated area of the city.

Abu Mohammed, who is a clothes vendor, was forced to leave his native home when the militants seized the area. He recalls that there were mass acts of looting taking place at the hands of the militants. “All factories and shops were looted by the militants of al-Nusra Front, who sold everything to Turkish merchants for a small price. Now it will be difficult to recover all of that in a short time period,” Abu Mohammed said. Earlier, the militants seized all the shops and factories in Ramouseh area to use them for their own purpose.

Another resident named Fadi, the owner of clothes warehouse commented on the importance of residents returning to Aleppo from the industrial point of view.

He said that the reopening of industry in Aleppo will have a positive effect on the domestic market as a whole and will contribute to lower prices, as Aleppo market accounts for a large share of the entire local market. Former workers who have many years of experience in the production of goods across different sectors [from textiles to heavy industry] have also returned to Aleppo. According to the residents, this will help domestic production of quality goods come to the local market.

The United States has provided Jabhat Fatah al Sham group, formerly known as the Nusra Front, with TOW anti-tank missiles, which are useful in fight against Syrian army, Abu Al Ezz, the extremist group's commander, said.

Jabhat Fatah al Sham Field Commander Says US Provides Group With TOW Missiles
https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/20160926/1045724904/jabhat-fatah-al-sham-us-tow.html

According to him, Turkey, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Israel and the United States have provided the Jabhat Fatah al Sham group with military advisers and experts in usage of satellites and rockets, reconnaissance and thermographic cameras.

"The United States supports the [Syrian] opposition, but not directly. They [Americans] support the countries, which support us. However, we are still not satisfied with this support. They should support us with sophisticated weapons. We are winning battles thanks to TOW missiles… We receive tanks from Libya via Turkey. The [Assad's] regime surpasses us only with the combat aircraft, missiles and missile launchers… We have taken control over some areas thanks to US TOW missiles… which were delivered to us directly," Al Ezz told the Kolner Stadt-Anzeiger newspaper in an interview published on Monday.

Earlier on Monday, Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said that Moscow could hardly trust the US-led coalition's actions against terrorist groups in Syria as it exclusively targets the Islamic State (IS) jihadist group and bypasses the group formerly known as the Nusra Front.

The US government vehemently rejects allegations that it has provided anti-tank missiles or any military aid to the al-Qaeda-affiliated Nusra Front terrorist organization, Department of State spokesperson Mark Toner said in a briefing on Monday.

US Denies Providing Anti-Tank Missiles to Nusra Front
https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/20160926/1045725253/us-denies-providing-tow-nusra-front.html

Nusra Front commander Al Ezz told a German newspaper in an interview published on Monday that the United States had provided his group with TOW anti-tank missiles.

"We [the United States] would never provide Nusra with any kind of assistance whatsoever," Toner told reporters when asked about Ezz’s comments.

Toner added the United States "vehemently" rejects any notions that it would arm a group that it views as a foreign terrorist organization and an affiliate of Al Qaeda. He also accused Syria’s military offensive in Aleppo of forcing opposition fighters partnering with the Al-Qaeda-affiliated Nusra Front.

"When you have the reality of Aleppo with renewed airstrikes, with renewed fighting, with renewed government regime offensive on the ground… that only drives the moderate opposition into the arms of Nusra," Toner said, stressing that the US remains in contact with the Syrian opposition to ensure they abide to the ceasefire agreement terms that stipulate separation from designated terrorist groups like the Nusra Front.

Earlier on Monday, Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said that Moscow could hardly trust the US-led coalition's actions against terrorist groups in Syria as it exclusively targets Daesh terror group and bypasses the group formerly known as the Nusra Front.

Addressing the UN General Assembly on September 22, Syria's Foreign Minister Walid Muallem said that a recent air strike delivered by the US-led coalition on the Syrian forces in Deir ez-Zor proved Washington was complicit with terrorist groups in the war-torn country.

In a pitched battle, the Syrian army, assisted by al-Quds militia brigades recaptured a Palestinian refugee camp on Saturday in the north-eastern suburbs of Aleppo. However, by Sunday morning the territory had fallen back under control of the rebels.

NATO Ammunition and 'Guns of Hell': Rare Glimpse of Handarat Camp in Aleppo
https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/20160926/1045710077/handarat-camp-aleppo.html

RIA Novosti correspondent Mikhail Alaeddin visited the Handarat camp almost immediately after its liberation and interviewed several of the fighters who had helped capture it.

The refugee camp is an important strategic position on the south-west side of Aleppo. It has been a target for both the Syrian Army and rebel forces. On Sunday, the Syrian Army deployed with the intention to retake the city with the help with Palestinian al-Quds fighters. The camp has been under the control of armed groups supported by the United States and Turkey, as well as the terrorists of al-Nusra Front, for more than two years.

The camp gained its notoriety in late July when three Nureddin al-Zenki militants executed an 11-year-old boy. He was accused of reporting terrorist locations in Handarat to government troops. The boy, Abdullah Issa, was the son of an al-Quds militia fighters. US officials said that the execution was an isolated event and that it should not be used to characterize this group as terrorists.

When Alaeddin entered the camp there were some militiamen with their flags and armbands. Surprisingly, inside the camp not a single Syrian soldier was to be seen. The men who had recaptured the city were part of the Liwa al-Quds brigade who had lived their entire life in the Handarat refugee camp.

“Our brigade stormed the city, we know every corner here. Our militia was supported by artillery and Special Forces. However, everything was destroyed, there was nothing left of my house, just boulders. We were fighting for our second home, the first was left back in Palestine, such is our fate,” militiaman Maher, with a plastered hand, told RIA.

Some of the more interesting things which were found were guns the locals called “guns of hell,” 3-5 meter artillery tubes each weighing over 40 kilograms and all labeled in Turkish.

“You have correctly noticed these cylinders are of Turkish production. We do not make these here and yes, these are the exact ones that fall on the residential neighborhoods in Aleppo,” Hamada told the RIA correspondent.

Additionally, other weapons were found, such as 81-mm mortar shells used by NATO, and judging by the markings, made in the US.

The US government, Saudi Arabia, Qatar and a number of other Western countries continue to call the armed groups of Ahrar ash-Sham, Nureddin al-Zenki, Jaish al-Fatah as moderate opposition, despite the fact, that they and dozens of other smaller groups are now fighting under the command of al-Nusra Front.

However, the Syrian Army’s success did not last long. In the morning, the commander of the Liwa al-Quds brigade reported that the Palestinian militia fighters had to leave most of the camp after radical forces launched a counterattack. The rebels had subsequently regained control.

“At night, terrorists attacked simultaneously from three sides after preliminary heavy mortar fire. We had to retreat from most areas of the camp,” the representative told RIA Novosti.

According to the Turkish foreign minister, the country's forces will move further in the Syrian territory to create a "de facto safe zone."

Turkish Army to Go Further in Syria Establishing 'De Facto Safe Zone' - FM
https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/20160925/1045685421/fm-turkey-army-syria.html

Turkish army will move further south in the Syrian territory to create a "de facto safe zone" of 5,000 square kilometers in the Manbij region, Turkish Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu said.

"First we should go down at least 45 kilometers [30 miles] to close the Manbij pocket. And this area can be a de facto safe zone. It is around 5,000 square kilometers," Cavusoglu told France 24 broadcaster in an interview.

Turkey is trying to prevent the United States from cooperating with and supporting Kurdish militias in Syria, investigative journalist Rick Sterling told Radio Sputnik. The Kurds have been one of Washington's key allies on the ground, but Ankara has grown increasingly discontent with the People's Protection Units' (YPG) battlefield gains.

Turkey Trying to 'Break up Alliance Between US and Syrian Kurds'
https://sputniknews.com/politics/20160926/1045699249/turkey-us-syria-kurds.html

Turkey is "trying basically to separate the US from the Kurds," he said. This is why President Recep Tayyip Erdogan was "hinting at the Turkish participation with the US in an attack in Raqqa," he added.

Washington was initially hoping that the YPG and the Kurdish-led Syrian Democratic Forces would form the bulk of the ground troops, who will be tasked with clearing Raqqa, Daesh's de facto capital. However, Turkish officials have recently said that they are against the Kurds taking part in the offensive.

"Supposedly the goal [of the operation in Raqqa] will be to remove [Daesh], but of course part of the goal will be to prevent the Syrian government from defeating [Daesh] and taking control of Raqqa. So there is a lot of maneuvering going on right now, with Turkish forces and US special forces actually being on Syrian territory," Sterling noted.

Turkey and Russia are currently in talks over a protocol to coordinate combat flights in the Syrian airspace to prevent incidents, a Turkish military source told Hurriyet Daily News.

Russia, Turkey Reach a 'Gentleman’s Agreement' on Syrian Airspace
https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/20160925/1045680368/russia-turkey-syria-airspace.html

While working on a draft protocol, both sides reached a "gentleman’s agreement," the source said. According to the agreement, one side must not enter the area where the other side is conducting combat operations.

The decision to coordinate combat flights over Syria was made on September 15 at a meeting in Ankara between Russian Military Chief of Staff Valery Gerasimov and his Turkish counterpart Hulusi Akar.

This was the first visit by a Russian high-profile military commander to Turkey after a Turkish jet shot down a Russian bomber over Syria in November 2015. After the incident, contacts between the Russian and Turkish militaries were suspended.

During the meeting, Moscow and Ankara agreed to establish a direct hot line as well as communication channels between the Russian and Turkish air forces to prevent incidents.

According to the source, the Turkish military has provided Russia with the coordinates of the areas where it is operating. In return, Russian warplanes will not enter those areas.

The source also noted that Russia is acting very carefully to avoid violations of Turkish airspace and regularly provides information about its flights in nearby areas.

The need to reach a protocol coordinating combat flights became urgent after the Turkish military launched the Euphrates Shield military operation in Syria on August 24. Then, Russian newspaper Izvestia reported that the Russian Defense Ministry had requested information on Turkey’s military campaign in Syria in order to prevent aerial incidents.

angelburst29 said:
The Syrian intelligence possesses an audio recording of conversation between Daesh terrorists and US military prior to the Washington-led coalition's airstrikes on the government troops near Deir ez-Zor on September 17, the speaker of the People's Council of Syria said Monday.

Damascus Has Audio of Daesh Talks With US Military Before Strike on Syrian Army
https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/20160926/1045706456/us-airstrike-daesh-army.html

"The Syrian Army intercepted a conversation between the Americans and Daesh before the air raid on Deir ez-Zor", Hadiya Khalaf Abbas said as quoted by the Al Mayadeen broadcaster.

A Syrian top official said the country's intelligence unit possesses an audio recording of a conversation between the ISIL terrorists and the US military before the airstrikes by the US-led coalition on the Syrian army troops near Deir Ezzur on September 17.

Syrian Official: Audio of ISIL, US Military Radio Communication before Deir Ezzur Strike Available
http://en.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13950705001203

The speaker of the People's Council of Syria, Hadiya Khalaf Abbas, was quoted by Sputnik as saying that after the US coalition's airstrikes on the government troops, US military directed terrorists' attack on the Syrian army.

US warplanes hit Syrian government troops near the Eastern city of Deir Ezzur on September 17, leaving over 90 military personnel killed and a hundred wounded.

Russia’s Defense Ministry confirmed a report by the Syrian state news agency that an ISIL offensive began right after Syrian Army positions were hit from the air.

The actions of the coalition “clearly paved the way for ISIL terrorists to attack the position and take control of it,” the agency said citing the General Command of the Army and Armed Forces.

The General Command called the bombing a “serious and blatant aggression” against Syrian forces, and said it was "conclusive evidence" that the US and its allies support ISIL terrorist group.

A day later on Sunday, a military source disclosed that the ISIL launched attacks on the Syrian army positions in Deir Ezzur only 7 minutes after the US-led coalition's airstrikes.

The military source reiterated that the air and ground assault were highly coordinated.

The source said after the coalition's pounding of the Syrian army near Deir Ezzur airbase, the ISIL could take full control of al-Thardah mountain and then Deir Ezzur military base, adding that the army and national defense forces deployed near the airbase immediately won it back from the terrorists by launching a counterattack.

The source said the simultaneous raid of the ISIL terrorists immediately after the coalition airstrikes is the best evidence of the high coordination done between the US and the terrorists.

Syria's Envoy to the UN Bashar Al-Jafari confirmed earlier warnings that the terrorist groups plan to launch a chemical attack on the civilian population in Aleppo under a false-flag operation in coming days.

Syria's UN Envoy Confirms Earlier Alerts about Terrorists' Impending Gas Attack in Aleppo
http://en.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13950705000508

"Militants from Ahrar Al-Sham, a hardline Islamist group, are planning to use white phosphorus in an attack on civilians to later blame it on the Syrian armed forces," al-Jafari said, addressing a UN Security Council emergency meeting in New York on Sunday.

“I have information that Ahrar Al-Sham terrorists intend to mount attacks on civilian population using white phosphorus for the sake of fabricating accusations against the Syrian state and its army,” he added.

Al-Jafari pointed to the suspicious activity by American experts who he reiterated had visited one of the chemical munitions depots in the terrorist-held town of Saraqib in the Northwestern Idlib province, and said, "Upon examining the site, the experts departed Syria for Turkey."

He voiced his astonishment over lodging "fabricated allegations" by UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon about violation of ceasefire by the Syrian government, and said, "They were the terrorists who repeatedly violated the ceasefire while UN secretary general accuses Damascus of not remaining committed to it."

Al-Jafari said that the terrorists plan to disguise in Syrian army uniforms as they deploy the banned substance to falsify the evidence and make their claims sound more credible.

"The imposters are going to put on Syrian army uniforms and film the whole incident on camera. He did not elaborate on the source of the intelligence," he added.

“We condemn the statements of several UN representatives that we are using banned weapons or targeting the civilian population,” he said while referring to the fact that the UN, at the same time, is turning a blind eye to the use of chemical weapons by the terrorists.

In a relevant development last Wednesday, an Arab media outlet said that Ahrar al-Sham terrorist group plans to target civilian areas with chemical weapons that contain phosphorous components in a false-flag operation.

Informed sources told the Arabic-language Hadas News website that they have corroborative evidence indicating that Ahrar al-Sham terrorists intend to launch a false-flag operation in civilian areas to accuse the Syrian government of launching chemical attacks on the country's civilian population.

They said Ahrar al-Sham has hidden phosphorous munitions in the Northern part of the city of Saraqib in Idlib province, some 20 kilometers from the city of Idlib.

goyacobol said:
I don't want to add to the source uncertainties issue but I found what I think is an interesting source of what I would call monitoring by a concerned christian/Israeli trying to follow the events. I can't "verify" all of his sources but at least he seems to be trying to find the truth of the Sirian situation.

Here is his (Steve Ben-Nun) own description so you can see where he is coming from:

Israeli News Live
Joined Feb 23, 2011
Description
At Israeli News Live we examine world headlines and their relevancy to Biblical Prophecy. In the latter days that we are living in as many call the "End Times" people globally are concerned about where we are in light of Biblical Prophecy. Many people want to know, who is the Antichrist, when will the Gog and Magog war begin, is Russia a key player? What about Israel, Is Prime Minister Netanyahu for The Building of the Third Temple, why did Shimon Peres sign a covenant with the Vatican, what will be the "Seven Year Covenant" that Daniel speaks about and when will Armageddon begin? There are many questions on peoples hearts and news events are transpiring at lightning speed. ISIS has become many peoples greatest fear and yet the Vatican uses ISIS, ISIl, Hamas, the Palestinians, Hezbollah, and even Iran as their warriors. Soon all nations will come against Israel, in an Apocalypse type of Battle. Psalm 83 is not a war but a confederacy that the Popes of Rome have made against the Jews

With the above in mind, I think he still shows more awareness of the reality than the average person these days.

Actually, not a useful yardstick. A careful reading of Ezekiel shows Gog Magog to be an allusion to the Assyrians and Babylonians. The "anti-christ" is a concept not a person. There never was a first "temple of Solomon" and, in fact, the original temple was probably on Mt. Gerizim and only in Persian times was there a real temple (other than a royal chapel) built and it wasn't very fancy. Daniel was writing at the time of Antiochus IV at the beginning of the Maccabean rebellion, casting his story into the past so it would look like prophecies came true. In fact, studies show that all of the prophetic works were written ex eventu and were written to serve political agendas of their time which was, basically, Maccabean times. There was clearly a very busy little coven of scribes creating a fake, idealized history which was supposed to inspire people to support the Maccabean policies.

If you really dig into the study of these things, you realize how completely we have been taken in by a fraud. Probably the best intro to the subject, and one which relates directly to modern times, is Shlomo Sand's book "The Invention of theJewish People". I've read a bunch of hard-core scholar-type research on the topic and it is tough going and tedious, but it sure does pile up the facts. Another good one would be Philip R. Davies' various works.
Even though he's a leading scholar, he manages to be clear enough for most laypeople. Keith Whitelam and Niels Peter Lemche are also good.

For those who like to think that there may have been ancient texts belonging to the Israelites/Judahites, just read Jameson's "Scribes and Schools". There were none in Judea/Jerusalem area until the late 8th century and they probably barely knew how to keep accounts. In fact, until after the destruction of Lachish by the Assyrians, Jerusalem was a very small settlement.

So, anybody who thinks to judge by the characters of the Bible is on the wrong track and displaying only their ignorance.

Russian Troops Repel Simulated Landing Attack During Sakhalin Drills

https://sputniknews.com/military/20160927/1045733628/russia-drills-sakhalin-landing.html

Russian motorized rifle, tank and artillery units in conditions close to real fighting demonstrated an ability to make "competent and courageous decisions," having prevented a simulated capture of the sea coast.

The Russian Defense Ministry’s Eastern Military District troops, using artillery and air defense means prevented an assault landing of a simulated enemy's airborne and seaborne troops during drills in the eastern Sakhalin Region, a spokesman for the district said Tuesday.

"During the tactical exercises involving live firing, a military unit of the Eastern Military District stationed on the territory of the Sakhalin Region, repelled seaborne and airborne assaults of a simulated enemy," Vadim Astafyev said.

According to Astafyev, the motorized rifle, tank and artillery units in conditions close to real fighting demonstrated an ability to make "competent and courageous decisions," having prevented the simulated capture of the sea coast.

The exercises involved over 3,500 troops, up to 800 units of equipment, eight aircraft and eight warships, according to the spokesman.

Russian Central Military District Holds First S-400 Missile Launch Exercise

https://sputniknews.com/military/20160927/1045732804/s-400-russia-launch.html

The exercise was the first drill involving the S-400 air defense system held in Russia's Central Military District.

An air defense unit from Russia's Central Military District (CMD) has successfully hit high-speed simulated targets using the S-400 mobile surface-to-air missile system in a military exercise in the Russian Far East, an aide to the district’s commander Col. Yaroslav Roshchupkin said Tuesday.

"An anti-aircraft missile regiment from the Central Military District, which received the S-400 'Triumph' system a year ago, has successfully carried out combat launches as part of a joint exercise between the air force and air defense forces at the Telemba training range in the Republic of Buryatia," Roshchupkin said.

A total of six missiles were launched, hitting several high speed targets which included the Kaban target missile, moving along a flat ballistic trajectory at a speed of 1,500 meters per second (4,000 feet per second) and at a height of 45 kilometers (28 miles).

Tuesday's exercise was the first drill involving the S-400 system held in the CMD.

The S-400 Triumph is an air defense missile system that integrates a multifunction radar, autonomous detection and targeting systems, anti-aircraft missile systems, launchers, and command and control center. It is capable of firing three types of missiles capable of destroying aerial targets at both short and extremely long distances.

Cruise missiles fired in Russian Northern Fleet's Arctic drills

http://tass.com/defense/902390?_ga=1.103657798.791922862.1474697666

The missiles fired were both sea- and land-based

Seven cruise missiles, both sea-based and land-based, including from a nuclear-powered submarine, have been launched in the Barents, White and Laptev Seas amid military drills in Russia's Arctic.

According to the head of the Northern Fleet's press service, captain Vadim Serga, the crews have also conducted dozens of gun firings.

Russian, Indian Troops Use Orlan-10 Drones in Indra-2016 Drills

https://sputniknews.com/military/20160927/1045732692/russia-india-indra-orlan.html

Russian and Indian motorized infantry personnel taking part in the joint Indra-2016 military exercises used Russia's Orlan-10 drone to strike simulated terrorist groups, a spokesman for the Russian Defense Ministry's Eastern Military District said Tuesday.

"During the exercises, the Eastern Military District and Indian troops used Russian Orlan-10 unmanned aerial vehicles to jointly learn to detect simulated illegal armed groups," Vladimir Matveev said.

Orlan-10 drones are designed to carry out remote surveying and can work to adjust fire or survey damages, as well as function as a connection repeater. The UAV has been used in Russia's counterterrorist aerial campaign in Syria.

The drones were used to draw up routes in order to organize a tactical advance and block the armed groups before destroying them, he added.

Joint counterterrorism exercises dubbed Indra-2016 with participation of Russian and Indian troops started on Friday in Russia's Far East Primorsky Territory. With the drills running though October 2, more than 500 servicemen, over 50 armored infantry fighting vehicles, armored personnel carriers, tanks and multiple-launch rocket systems are taking part.

Russia and India have maintained a close partnership in military and technical cooperation for decades, and holding Indra drills since 2003. The exercises serve to facilitate cooperation and foster the exchange of relevant experience between the Indian and Russian armed forces.

Iran seized ‘1,000s of valuable docs’ from detained US sailors, Revolutionary Guard general claims

https://www.rt.com/news/360708-iran-seized-us-navy-documents/

Iran has managed to seize “thousands” of valuable US military documents when its navy intercepted and detained a group of US sailors in an embarrassing trespassing incident in January, the Revolutionary Guard commander said.

The humiliating January 12 incident took place when Iranian navy intercepted two American ships off Farsi Island in the Persian Gulf. The US vessels, that according to the Pentagon were on their way from Kuwait to the US naval base in Bahrain, experienced mechanical problems and drifted into Iranian waters where the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) detained everyone onboard.

Footage of nine men and one woman in Iranian custody made world headlines, forcing US Secretary of State John Kerry to use his diplomatic channels to secure the release of US servicemen just hours later. The incident, however, increased the confrontation level between the two navies in the region.

On Sunday, adding fuel to the fire, Commander of the IRGC, Second Naval Zone General Ali Razmjou told reporters that “thousands” of valuable documents were seized from the US sailors at the time of their brief detention.

We seized thousands of pages of valuable intelligence from the US marines during their detention,” said General Razmjou in the Bushehr province on Sunday, FARS reports.

The General did not disclose the type of information or content of the intercepted files, but Razmjou’s claim seems to support the US Navy report in June that found that some US seamen captured by the Iranians might have shared sensitive information with their captors that included information on the capabilities of their vessels.

It is clear that some, if not all, crew members provided at least some information to interrogators beyond name, rank, service number and date of birth,” the report said.

While interactions between Iranian and US ships are common, American officials have raised growing alarm recently about the risk of an escalation at sea between the two states. Yet at the same time, Washington keeps on provoking the Islamic Republic by flying or sailing in close proximity to Iran’s borders.

While Tehran maintains that the US and its allies violate the country’s sovereignty, US continues to insist that Iran is harassing its warships in the region. According to reports, there have been more than 30 close encounters with Iranian vessels by American ships so far this year.

Last Wednesday, Lieutenant Commander of the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps Navy General Alireza Tangsiri said that Iran’s navy intercepted and detained a number of ships over the past year.

The IRGC Navy has detained American and British trespassers twice and the Canadians and Australians once in the Persian Gulf,” Tangsiri told reporters.

In relevant remarks made by Tangsiri in July, the general said that US warships and their allies have been warned to stay out Iran’s territorial waters.

We have a strong presence in the quintuple regions of the South and our independent bases in the Sea of Oman, in such a way that foreign vessels never dare to approach regions 12 miles away from our territorial waters and if they do, they will be treated like what we did to the Americans (on January 12),” Tangsiri said in July.

Russia, Cuba sign nuclear energy cooperation agreement

http://tass.com/economy/902402?_ga=1.103657798.791922862.1474697666

Russia and Cuba have signed an intergovernmental agreement on cooperation in the field of atomic energy for peaceful purposes on the sidelines of the 60th session of the General Conference of the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) in Vienna on Tuesday, TASS correspondent reported from the signing ceremony.

US should publicly apologize for killing Syria troops: Assad advisor

http://www.presstv.com/Detail/2016/09/26/486536/syria-us-apology-kremlin-shaaban

A top advisor to Syrian President Bashar al-Assad says the US should officially apologize for killing dozens of Syrian troops in an airstrike.

Assad’s media and political advisor Bouthaina Shaaban made the remark on Monday during an interview with the Lebanon-based al-Mayadeen TV network.

She noted that Washington has conveyed apologies to Syria but not in an official manner.

Following the incident, a US administration official said the US has "relayed our regret through the Russian Federation" over the deaths of the Syrian government forces fighting the Daesh Takfiri terrorist group.

"We want a public apology and we want this issue not to be repeated," Shaaban said, adding that "Lives were lost."

On September 17, a US-led coalition attack in Syria’s eastern province of Dayr al-Zawr killed around 80 Syrian soldiers and injured hundreds more.

No prospect of Syria peace

Meanwhile, Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov (seen below) said that Russia sees "absolutely no prospect" for holding a Syria peace summit.

"Regrettably ... the ceasefire regime has not been effective enough to date," he added.

He also voiced Russia’s concerns that the militants were using the ceasefire regime to regroup and launch attacks against Syrian forces.

"The Kremlin views the situation as extremely complicated…We are chiefly concerned that ... terrorists are using a ceasefire to regroup their forces, to replenish their arsenals, for obvious preparations for waging offensives," he said.

He also noted that the so-called “moderate opposition” forces have not been separate from the terrorists, adding that the US has failed to deliver on its vow to do so.

"Because there has been no separation of moderates from terrorists, terrorists continue their encroachments, they continue offensives ... Naturally the fight against terrorists is ongoing, it must not be stopped," he said.

Moscow has long insisted that the US-backed moderate opposition groups in Syria should leave the areas held by terrorists, which are targeted in the Russian air campaign.

Syria has been gripped by foreign-backed militancy since March 2011. Over the past few months, the Takfiri militants active in the Arab country have suffered major setbacks as the Syrian army has managed to liberate several areas.

SouthFront: Russia deploys newly upgraded jet to attack Islamists in Syria

https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/southfront-russia-deploys-newly-upgraded-jet-attack-islamists-syria/

New footage from Syria's western province of Latakia proves that the Kremlin is now using the Sukhoi Su-25SM in air raids on various Islamist factions across Syria.

The twin-engine Su-25SM was fully upgraded in 2012; its deployment will give the Russian Airforce's pilots invaluable experience and allow Moscow to test its newest warplanes.

https://youtu.be/NNdAPJQ5gMg

US Coalition knew they were bombing the Syrian Army in Deir Ezzor

https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/us-coalition-knew-bombing-syrian-army-deir-ezzor/

A senior officer from the Syrian Arab Army's 123 Regiment told Al-Masdar on Tuesday morning that his unit was among the government forces targeted by the U.S. Coalition in Deir Ezzor earlier this month.

The senior officer, who asked Al-Masdar to keep his name anonymous, stated that prior to the airstrikes, the U.S. Coalition had flown several reconnaissance drones above their positions at Jabal Thardeh.

When asked how he knew they were American drones, the senior officer answered that their Russian military advisors had corresponded with the U.S. Coalition prior to the commencement of the reconnaissance mission.

At the time these reconnaissance flights were taking place, the Islamic State fighters were under attack by the Syrian Arab Army's 137th Brigade at Tal Sannouf.

On the day of the Islamic State offensive at Jabal Thardeh, the Syrian Armed Forces were in full control of this strategic mountaintop and the nearby hilltop of Tal Kroum.

The senior officer lost a dozen soldiers from his unit during the Coalition airstrikes over Jabal Thardeh; furthermore, these fallen soldiers were not at the front-lines.

Of the 106 soldiers killed at Jabal Thardeh by the U.S. Coalition, more than half of them died at points 1 and 2, which are located right next to the Deir Ezzor Military Airport.

Accidents often happen in battle; however, the majority of the airstrikes were not conducted near the front-lines.

The U.S. Coalition's airstrikes took out the Syrian Arab Army's last-line of defense at the Deir Ezzor Military Airport, forcing many of the soldiers fighting ISIS at the outskirts of Jabal Thardeh to withdraw to points 1 and 2.

Nearly one week after the U.S. Coalition's airstrikes, the Syrian Arab Army was forced to completely withdraw from Jabal Thardeh, leaving ISIS at the western gates of the Deir Ezzor Military Airport.

Russian Foreign Ministry publishes parts of ceasefire agreement with US on Syria

https://www.sott.net/article/329424-Russian-Foreign-Ministry-publishes-parts-of-ceasefire-agreement-with-US-on-Syria

Moscow Makes Public Full Text of Russia-US Deal on Syria

https://sputniknews.com/politics/20160927/1045756832/syria-deal-released.html

Moscow made public the full text of the Russia-US deal on Syria, the Russian Foreign Ministry announced on Tuesday.

The text of the agreement was published on the site of the Russian Foreign Ministry.

According to the Russia-US deal on Syria, force can be used for self-defense during the ceasefire, while airstrikes use of mortars and rockets, as well as the capture of territory is prohibited.

The main priority in Syria, according to the document, is the demarcation of territory controlled by Daesh and al-Nusra Front terrorist groups and territories controlled by Syrian rebels.

Russia and the US can exit the deal on Syria if it is not implemented, according to the text of the agreement.

"Every side reserves the right to exit the deal if it believes that its provisions are not implemented."

All Syrians, including members of armed opposition, can leave Aleppo via Castello road, according to the deal.

Neither Syrian army, nor the rebels are allowed to occupy new territory, controlled by the other side.

Commenting on the release of the document, the foreign ministry said that it had proposed to make the document public, however, Washington refused to do so. The move caused "some questions about whether the US is sincere or not."

"The unwillingness [of the US] to publicly confirm their commitment to separate opposition from al-Nusra Front, al-Qaeda's affiliate in Syria, and jointly conduct strikes against terrorists and their partners in crime who did not cease hostilities called for special attention."

Moscow urged Washington to make public the mandate of the joint center on the coordination of airstrikes against terrorists in Syria and the agreement on the monitoring of a road to Aleppo.

"Washington assured us in February — seven months ago — that they will apply maximum effort to extract opposition forces of the Syrian opposition it has control over. However, in practice this did not happen, which allowed jihadists to use 'moderate' opposition groups like a shield while continuing their bloody attacks in hope of impunity."

The Russian Foreign Ministry yet again urged the US to fulfill its promise and separate "moderate" Syrian rebels and al-Nusra Front as "many rebel groups Washington considers "moderate" are fighting together with al-Nusra Front and even merged with it."

"We repeat that the policy of connivance toward terrorists causes troubles," the ministry emphasized.

On September 9, Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov and US Secretary of State John Kerry announced a new plan on Syria, which stipulates a ceasefire that came into force on September 12. However, the cessation of hostilities was declared ineffective because of numerous violations of the ceasefire by Syrian rebels.

Now, the military situation in Aleppo city is in the focus of attention. If the Syrian government and its allies are able to make significant gains inside and outside the city and deliver a devastating blow to terrorist groups operating in the area, there will be a chance of further negotiations and at least partial separation of the so-called ‘moderate opposition’ from the terrorists. It’s pretty easy to separate from the entity that does not exist. In other cases, we will observe the continuation of the ongoing geopolitical standoff with uncertain result.
Just occurred to me reading above on SouthFront that in an extreme case of desperation US could re-label large parts of its dear terrorists as moderates and announce:
- We made our moderates to successfully separate from terrorists, we are ready to a new agreement!
Then on signing a new ceasefire either again do a 180 turn and attack with renewed effort or retreat and try to export their beloved Al-Qaeda from Syria under the guise of these are "moderate groups".

To establish control they finally might be willing to do a greater sacrifice to sweeten the deal and offer real value to Al-Qaeda this time to make them play the "See? They obey US now!"-game.

Resolute Support: Russia to Continue Assisting Syria in Fight Against Terrorism

https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/20160927/1045752287/russia-syria-fight-terrorism.html

Moscow is determined to continue helping Syria in fight against terrorism and facilitating peace process in the war-torn country, the Russian Foreign Ministry said Tuesday.

According to the ministry, Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Mikhail Bogdanov met on Tuesday with Syrian Ambassador to Russia Riyad Haddad in Moscow to discuss the latest developments in the Syrian crisis.

"The Russian side underlined its strong determination to continue helping the Syrian government in fight against terrorism, as well as facilitating an expedient political solution to the Syrian crisis in line with UNSC Resolution 2254," the ministry said in a statement.

Moscow has been conducting an aerial campaign against terrorists in Syria since September 30, 2015, at President Bashar Assad's request. The Russian side has also helped negotiate ceasefire deals in the war-hit country.

Syrian Army seizes Aleppo’s central district from terrorists – state media

https://www.rt.com/news/360833-syria-aleppo-center-army/

Syrian government forces have re-captured Aleppo’s central district of al-Farafirah from terrorists, state outlet SANA reported, citing army sources.

According to SANA, the Syrian Army is now in control of al-Farafirah with sappers currently clearing the area from “mines and improvised explosive devices planted by terrorists.”

The army retook control of the entire al-Farafirah district northwest of the Aleppo citadel after neutralizing many terrorists. Units are now demining the area,” AFP quoted a military source as saying.

After their retreat, the terrorists left munitions and weapons, including large-caliber machine guns, RIA Novosti reports, citing another source with knowledge of the matter.

We have been able for the first time in several years to move the front in Aleppo,” the Russian news agency’s source said.

It added that the Syrian Army suffered no losses in the operation, which began in the early hours of Tuesday.

The district of Al-Farafirah is located north-west of Aleppo’s main historical landmark, the Citadel – a large medieval fortified palace in the center of the old city. Syrian troops are also demining in other districts in Aleppo, including that of al-Ramusi.

The area, liberated about three weeks ago, is considered extremely important since it is used by humanitarian convoys to deliver food and medicine to people in the war-ravaged city.

US strikes Deir Ezzor for the 2nd time this month

https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/us-strikes-deir-ezzor-2nd-time-month/

The U.S. Air Force struck the Deir Ezzor Goernorate for the 2nd time this month on Tuesday, targeting the Political Brigade inside the town of Al-Mayadeen.

According to local reports, the U.S. Air Force destroyed the Political Bridge after launching a surprise attack this morning in the southeastern countryside of Deir Ezzor.

The first U.S. airstrike in the Deir Ezzor Governorate was conducted earlier this month, when their warplanes attacked the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) at the Thardeh Mountains near the provincial capital.

Syria: US Army Continues to Supply Terrorist Groups with Military Hardware

http://en.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13950706001106

"The FSA-affiliated terrorist group of al-Hamza that is under the command of the Euphrates Shield Operation Room has received a number of military vehicles from the US army officers deployed in Northern Aleppo," the sources said.

Opposition sources have also released several photos showing the US army vehicles with al-Hamaza terrorist group's emblem.

Al-Hamzah had previously claimed that it is independent and is not working with any foreign country.

In June, Syrian army officials found a large cache full of US-made weapons destined for the terrorists deployed in Damascus province.

The depot was discovered and destroyed by the Syrian officials after intense intelligence operations.

The large cache included different types of mid and small US-made machine guns and long-range sniper guns as well as anti-tank RPGs.

Another Terrorist Cell Disbanded in Western Iran

http://en.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13950706001263

Members of the terrorist team that, local security officials said, has been dispatched by a "group whose main base is in Northern Iraq" were captured by the security forces after they were sighted at a garden in Savoji village.

According to officials, they sought to start terrorist operations in Iran with the support of two unnamed Iranians, "but their plots were nipped in the bud".

A number of weapons and military equipment, including three Kalashnikov weapons, 16 magazines, a large number of bullets, night goggles and cell phones were seized from the terrorists.

Earlier this month, the Iranian intelligence and security forces dismantled a team of 12 terrorists sent by "Saudi Arabia and certain trans-regional states to foment insecurity in Iran".

The terrorist team which was equipped with light and semi-heavy weapons and intended to carryout sabotage acts inside Iran was disbanded in the Western bordering areas of Sardasht city through cooperation with the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) forces.

Reports said in September that ten terrorists of the outlawed Democrat Party were also killed in armed clashes with the Iranian border guards in the Western province of Kurdistan.

The terrorists who were trying to sneak into the country through the Western Iranian borders in the village of Baneh and Khalfi in Sardasht region, sought to foment insecurity in Iran's Kurdistan province.

Based on the latest information, 10 terrorists of the outlawed group were killed during the clashes.

Early July, the IRGC forces had also disbanded an anti-revolutionary cell in Western Iran which plotted to sneak into the country for sabotage acts, killing all its 11 members.

"An 11-member anti-revolutionary group affiliated to the outlawed Democrat Party sought to enter Iran but the intelligence officials of Kurdistan (province)'s IRGC force monitored them since the very first moment," Commander of Kurdistan's IRGC force Brigadier General Mohammad Hossein Rajabi told FNA at the time.

Noting that the IRGC forces blocked the group's move towards their destination and pushed them towards Kouhsalan district of Sarvabad region after 10 days of tracing, he said, "It was there that our forces killed all the 11 members of the team."

Three local IRGC forces were also killed in clashes with the outlawed group.

IRGC Ground Force Commander Brigadier General Mohammad Pakpour announced at the time that Kaveh Javanmard, a commander of the anti-revolutionary group, was killed in the Western parts of Iran.

Laura said:
goyacobol said:

Israeli News Live
Joined Feb 23, 2011
Description

Actually, not a useful yardstick. A careful reading of Ezekiel shows Gog Magog to be an allusion to the Assyrians and Babylonians. The "anti-christ" is a concept not a person. There never was a first "temple of Solomon" and, in fact, the original temple was probably on Mt. Gerizim and only in Persian times was there a real temple (other than a royal chapel) built and it wasn't very fancy. Daniel was writing at the time of Antiochus IV at the beginning of the Maccabean rebellion, casting his story into the past so it would look like prophecies came true. In fact, studies show that all of the prophetic works were written ex eventu and were written to serve political agendas of their time which was, basically, Maccabean times. There was clearly a very busy little coven of scribes creating a fake, idealized history which was supposed to inspire people to support the Maccabean policies.

If you really dig into the study of these things, you realize how completely we have been taken in by a fraud. Probably the best intro to the subject, and one which relates directly to modern times, is Shlomo Sand's book "The Invention of theJewish People". I've read a bunch of hard-core scholar-type research on the topic and it is tough going and tedious, but it sure does pile up the facts. Another good one would be Philip R. Davies' various works.
Even though he's a leading scholar, he manages to be clear enough for most laypeople. Keith Whitelam and Niels Peter Lemche are also good.

For those who like to think that there may have been ancient texts belonging to the Israelites/Judahites, just read Jameson's "Scribes and Schools". There were none in Judea/Jerusalem area until the late 8th century and they probably barely knew how to keep accounts. In fact, until after the destruction of Lachish by the Assyrians, Jerusalem was a very small settlement.

So, anybody who thinks to judge by the characters of the Bible is on the wrong track and displaying only their ignorance.

Laura,

I totally agree with you. I mainly included his description as a heads-up to the religous gloss factor. The video surprised me in the sense that he does expose the US agenda dispite his clouded understanding due to the religous programming.

I am sort of trying to figure out how all these religious programs are going play out for family and friends. Your work has helped me immensly to sort out the deceptions. And I thank you for these comments to add to the reality of how we got to this point. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom