Madness in the Fast Lane - Swedish Sisters

Ocean

The Living Force
This is probably the most bizarre BBC documentary I have ever seen.

Two Swedish sisters, Ursula and Sabina Eriksson are twin sisters.

In 2008, BBC cameras filmed two Swedish sisters throwing themselves into traffic on the M6. When it was shown on BBC One, nearly 7 million viewers were glued to their screens, and millions more watched it later on YouTube.

The footage was shocking. One previewer wrote "On no account miss this documentary. It opens with what is perhaps the most extraordinary footage I've seen on TV".

By all accounts both the sisters should not have survived being hit by traffic on the motorway traveling at 70mph. Sabina showed superhuman strength, having to be restrained by six men, after she was struck by the vehicles and then attempted to run away.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=97&v=9-bIWm08eJc

Heck that is too bizarre. What one of the sisters says whilst being wrestled by poilce
"I don't recognise you, I know youre not real" and "they're going to steal your organs". I can just make this out on the documentary footage but this quote came from another website discussing the case by Frater Isla.
Very very odd.

I think that was mentioned and even discussed here on the forum back at the time it happened. It was really weird.

I remember seeing something about it few years ago on FB, it gave me goose bumps, looking forward to seeing the documentary.

Laura said:
I think that was mentioned and even discussed here on the forum back at the time it happened. It was really weird.

I seem to remember the same thing, but couldn't find any thread talking about it except this one:

https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,9857.msg71908.html#msg71908

A member at the time posted about it saying:

Watching the video 'Motorway Madness' over on the main SOTT page, about the Swedish twin sisters, reminded me of a programme I watched on the 'Discovery' channel sometime last year.

It was about a game called 'Mindball' which had become a big favourite with the Swedes, and included some fascinating demonstrations.

I did several searches on SOTT and couldn't find it there either, maybe I am using the wrong key words for search? I used the name of the documentary, the names of the sisters, stuff like that.

But very weird indeed! :shock:

I also did a search of the forum, using the title of the documentary and the name of the two sisters. Couldn't find anything. Strange.

seen this a few years ago very strange I wounder what happened to those two
the sister charged with manslaughter was due for release in 2011 I think.

gottathink said:
Heck that is too bizarre. What one of the sisters says whilst being wrestled by poilce
"I don't recognise you, I know youre not real" and "they're going to steal your organs". I can just make this out on the documentary footage but this quote came from another website discussing the case by Frater Isla.
Very very odd.

Just finished watching this documentary, and it is indeed really bizarre .

First time I'm coming across this info - and i guess posting this in ultra terrestrials is probably a good description of them. Or it looks like a mix between paranoid schizophrenia, or possession (that could account for the massive strength)....really not sure what to make of it, weird indeed.

I remember it was discussed on the forum somewhere few years back but was also unable to find it.

Just seen the documentary, both proposed psychiatric diagnoses IMO can hardly cut it. When watching the video I had the impression the twins were partially immersed in another parallel world. Well just a thought FWIW.

Jon Hollinshead is one of the brothers of Glenn Hollinshead, the man who was stabbed and killed. Jon Hollinshead appears in a video talking about how he thinks there has been a cover-up of a bigger story, that involves more than just the two sisters:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xqHT2jiD6c

Jon thinks someone else was involved and present at the time Glenn Hollinshead was killed. He thinks it is suspicious that he has been unable to have information about the case released to him. There is not much actual information presented in the video, but he refers to the book "A Madness Shared by Two: True Story of the M6-Swedish twins Sabina & Ursula Eriksson & the Murder of Glenn Hollinshead" by Dave McCann (http://www.amazon.com/Madness-Shared-Two-M6-Swedish-Hollinshead-ebook/dp/B00K3GXZRG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1444450328&sr=8-1&keywords=madness+of+sabina)

There is a Youtube video here of Dave McCann being interviewed about the case:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDveKKp4esA

One thing absent from the BBC documentary was the information that the two sisters went to a police station in Liverpool before catching the coach to London, to report they feared that Sabina's children had been kidnapped. CCTV footage is reported to have shown that during their visit to the police station, Sabina was seen to be agitated by the presence at the station of someone wearing High-Vis clothing. Dave McCann also questions the itinerary of the sisters before reaching Liverpool (i.e. the official story that they travelled from Cork, Ireland to Liverpool).

I remember about this as well but can't find the correct thread either.

I am not sure if my memory is correct at all, could be mixing up threads, but I seem to recall that it was in a thread where Laura talked about a weird blob on a video that Ark watched ? then it went to that strange twins case.

Ocean said:
This is probably the most bizarre BBC documentary I have ever seen.

Two Swedish sisters, Ursula and Sabina Eriksson are twin sisters.

In 2008, BBC cameras filmed two Swedish sisters throwing themselves into traffic on the M6. When it was shown on BBC One, nearly 7 million viewers were glued to their screens, and millions more watched it later on YouTube.

The footage was shocking. One previewer wrote "On no account miss this documentary. It opens with what is perhaps the most extraordinary footage I've seen on TV".

By all accounts both the sisters should not have survived being hit by traffic on the motorway traveling at 70mph. Sabina showed superhuman strength, having to be restrained by six men, after she was struck by the vehicles and then attempted to run away.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=97&v=9-bIWm08eJc

Ocean,

I am not sure why I watched the video or exactly what you think about it yourself. At first I thought this a long video and I don't know if I need to see this but then I couldn't stop watching it. I was surprised at the psychiatrists evaluations at the end. The "expert" psychiatrist who commented at the end used a term that I haven't heard since my college days way back in the 60s. The one possible diagnosis was Folie à deux. I am thinking why such an old term in this day and age. I remember it as the insanity of two or as Nigel Eastman says madness in two people.

The disorder was first conceptualized in 19th-century French psychiatry by Charles Lasègue and Jean-Pierre Falret and so also known as Lasègue-Falret Syndrome.[4][5]

The current terminology is according to Professor Nigel Eastman, Induced Delusional Disorder.

He describes it as a case where one person infects another with their abnormal beliefs. It reminds me of the Wetico Virus.

The second diagnosis is bouffée de folie or Bouffée délirante which Eastman describes as a "puff of madness".

Bouffée délirante

Bouffée délirante

Bouffée délirante is a French term used in the past for acute and transient psychotic disorders (F23 in ICD-10). In DSM-IV, it is described as Brief Psychotic Disorder (298.8). The symptoms usually have an acute onset and reach their peak within two weeks. The symptoms start resolving in a few weeks and complete recovery usually occurs within 2–3 months.[

I see there is much more now added to the picture and I have watched the related videos below:

Mal7 said:
Jon Hollinshead is one of the brothers of Glenn Hollinshead, the man who was stabbed and killed. Jon Hollinshead appears in a video talking about how he thinks there has been a cover-up of a bigger story, that involves more than just the two sisters:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xqHT2jiD6c

Jon thinks someone else was involved and present at the time Glenn Hollinshead was killed. He thinks it is suspicious that he has been unable to have information about the case released to him. There is not much actual information presented in the video, but he refers to the book "A Madness Shared by Two: True Story of the M6-Swedish twins Sabina & Ursula Eriksson & the Murder of Glenn Hollinshead" by Dave McCann (http://www.amazon.com/Madness-Shared-Two-M6-Swedish-Hollinshead-ebook/dp/B00K3GXZRG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1444450328&sr=8-1&keywords=madness+of+sabina)

There is a Youtube video here of Dave McCann being interviewed about the case:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDveKKp4esA

One thing absent from the BBC documentary was the information that the two sisters went to a police station in Liverpool before catching the coach to London, to report they feared that Sabina's children had been kidnapped. CCTV footage is reported to have shown that during their visit to the police station, Sabina was seen to be agitated by the presence at the station of someone wearing High-Vis clothing. Dave McCann also questions the itinerary of the sisters before reaching Liverpool (i.e. the official story that they travelled from Cork, Ireland to Liverpool).

Thanks Mal7 for the above pieces of information. When I first thought about the two almost archaic diagnosis terms presented it made me curious. After watching the two additional videos I can't help but think there is "something rotten in Denmark"/"Sweden"/"UK".

I am leaning towards some very complicated cover-up going on with this case and the two early 19th century French psychiatry diagnosis terms for madness/insanity just don't seem to make sense to me. :huh:

MK-ULTRA, Greenabaum, Monarch Project type scenarios come to mind. FWIW :/

Back
Top Bottom