Session 21 November 2015

Wow, thanks a million for posting this amazing session ! :hug2:

The information on Iodine from the C's is stunning - it looks like Dorothy could always go back to Kansas after all :). The lugols have arrived and im looking forward to starting the protocol. Going to read Brownstein as well.

The realm is indeed rapidly changing, and you could almost feel it in the air, and somehow im just relieved after reading this session. Knowledge truly protects, and really knowing whats coming ahead greatly helps mentally and emotionally as well. I'm also relieved to know that it is possible to navigate the difficult times ahead.

Thanks again Laura, C's and the Chateau Crew :hug2:

Lilou said:
Milk Thistle tea is what I use and it is readily available. Good idea to read up on the protocol before going full bore. Many have started with just a few drops of Lugol's and experienced immediate Herx Reactions. The nuke dose should be reserved for something specific.

Just a note, because the active constituents in milk thistle aren't water soluble, milk thistle tea isn't going to have much benefit. You need to be taking some kind of milk thistle extract. If you want to do it as a tea, get a tincture (alcohol extract) and add your dose to hot water. Letting it sit for a few minutes will let most of the alcohol evaporate and the active compounds will be unaffected.

Hope that helps :)

dugdeep said:
Lilou said:
Milk Thistle tea is what I use and it is readily available. Good idea to read up on the protocol before going full bore. Many have started with just a few drops of Lugol's and experienced immediate Herx Reactions. The nuke dose should be reserved for something specific.

Just a note, because the active constituents in milk thistle aren't water soluble, milk thistle tea isn't going to have much benefit. You need to be taking some kind of milk thistle extract. If you want to do it as a tea, get a tincture (alcohol extract) and add your dose to hot water. Letting it sit for a few minutes will let most of the alcohol evaporate and the active compounds will be unaffected.

Hope that helps :)

Thanks dugdeep! I did wonder about its efficacy. I'll look into an getting an extract.

(Perceval) Arky? You want to ask about smoking?

(L) He quit.

(Arky) I quit.

(Perceval) If you're asking about vices...

(Chu) Should you smoke or not?

(L) Well, he was able to quit without it bothering him. If you can quit without it bothering you, you don't need to smoke as far as I can see.

A: Yes.

I quit 12 years ago and it didn't bother me at all! My support to your decision! :)

Heather said:
Laura said:
Well, once you get some iodine in you, you won't feel so scattered and your capacity to do research - and so many other things - will increase!

This is good to hear! (Feeling scattered is something I'm always battling.)

Agree, really encouraging to hear! Inspiring too..

Thank you for the session transcript. Have to look closer on the iodine subject. Very crucial and supremely interesting. Cheers!

Wonderful information about iodine,found some kelp tablets I forgot I had too which have iodine in them so think I'll start with those. I wonder if iodine cures autism?

Yesterday, I was able to get Lugol's 5% solution (it's actually a bit more than 5% because the pharmacy lab that made it used 50 grams of iodine granules and 100 grams of potassium iodide granules in 1 liter of distilled water to make it instead of the 44 grams of iodine and 88 grams of potassium iodide in 1 liter of water as in the recipe to make your own in the PDF book I downloaded from the iodine thread, but they labeled it 5%). I took two doses of 4 drops today. I did the sea salt water first thing in the morning, which I've been doing for years anyway.

My mother took 3 drops of the Lugol's after breakfast in the same water as the liquid ionic trace minerals after breakfast. A while later she was having severe detox symptoms, so I gave her the sea salt in warm water and 1000 mg of ascorbic acid vitamin C. Seems to have helped a great deal. I'm going to go real slow with her and build up to the 50 to 65 mg dose for a while, then see what happens.

I’m feeling very inspired and excited by the iodine information in this session.

Serendipitously, I’ve just today ordered one of those new Paper-White Kindle readers. One of my sisters has one and suggested that I try it for reading because living here in Hawai’i, I cannot have ‘real’ books. Because it’s extremely humid here, every book I bought molded within a month and I had to throw it out. :(

Even my passport molded and needed replacing. It’s damp here; which has put a damper on ordering and reading any of the books on the recommended books reading lists. And I’ve always been a voracious reader all my life since before entering kindergarden.

Now I can buy both the Farrow & Brownstein iodine books for my Kindle and read the Forum Iodine thread on my computer.

My sister and neighbors are all interested in learning about the iodine protocol too. So we’ll all be reading the books and Iodine thread. My neighbor told me a friend of hers ‘cured’ his cancer using the iodine protocol.

We’re all doing the Paleo Diet and doing very well on that so far. I’ve finally been able to gain weight. And my sister has had the most tremendous health improvements — including much needed weight loss and eliminating a lot of her pharmaceutical prescription drugs. Even her sarcoidosis has disappeared according to her doctors.

Beyond logical, this protocol feels intuitively correct — on a vagus-nerve gut instinct level. One of those times when a bunch of previous knowledge ‘dots’ simultaneously connected to create the thought — ‘Oh! Of course! That makes total sense!’

Thank you all for doing all the experimenting, researching, reading, and suffering in order to assist all of us in restoring optimum health — physical, mental, emotional, psychic, and spiritual well-being.

And thank you C’s for all your help too. :)

Thank you for the iodine information, wow what a discovery!

People near me are always adamant about anything that they have not discovered themselves so i sort of not share this info with many but i will try a solution soon, In the meantime, i have started drinking the warm water and sea salt 3 times a day (making sure it is good salt with the iodine still in it) and just that has had effects on my energy and all around feeling. From the onset, it gave me a sore throat, i took that as a good sign, having read members initial reactions.

As i am blessed with robust health. i never tried anything but the cold water protocol. i remember my grand-parents having salt in warm water for certain conditions as i was a young child, and having read on it a little, it makes absolute sense.

There are already some signs of something happening with only drinking the salt 3 times daily in warm water. Also, note that i had never ever used salt on my food since ever, i was even scolded as cook in restaurants for never putting enough salt in my preparations, Just that, made me really wonder why i had never used it, if it is so good for us? Yet, as in many things, the proper information about things can truly transform one. i will research the possibilities on the forum before ordering iodine as such. Already i can tell you that there is none to be had whatsoever in the supplements section, neither at the pharmacies, or the health food store near where i live, a local pharmacist told me that the 'government' had done a "big clean-up" in the supplements and natural remedy section (meaning that Health Canada and the Québec Health Ministry have disappeared a lot of beneficial products from the shelves throughout Canada)??? I sort of took that as a further sign that this will be a game changing treatment... Cheers to all who are trying the protocol and it is refreshing to read all of your inputs.

Laura said:
(Perceval) Why did two of them fall in the same place in Spain?
A: Put there as message.

Q: (Perceval) ... and that was part of the message. They were from American satellites?
A: Yes

A: The kind that were intended as "defense" against what is "out there".

I have a sense that somehow, this particular exchange should not be ignored as part of the overall discourse on Syria. It may seem totally unrelated -- but then maybe not, in the wider scope of things.

C's have said our real enemy isn't "over there" ... but "out there."

I think it's always useful to have this wild card in the back of our minds, as we contemplate the mess on earth. And to keep our emotions (and intentions) in the proper framework. Presently "they" are doing everything possible to muck us up it seems.

But I could be wrong.

FWIW.

I was hoping someone can help define the word semitic for me as it is used in context by the C's and what is the signifigance of this?

About semites from Session October 20, 2005:

Q: (Galahad) In reading through the transcripts in the 9/11 book, I was confused about the genetic tweak that was made 130,000 years ago. Was that a tweak that was done to all the Semites, so it wasn’t only the Jews?

A: Question is what is a Semite?

Q: (Galahad) You make a remark that this thing with Hitler goes off planet. So was this something that was going on on Kantek before it exploded?

A: Yes.

Q: (Galahad) Did the Semites have a significant role in the collapse of Atlantis?

A: Indeed!

Q: (Galahad) So, when we’re looking at a replay, we’re REALLY looking at a replay!

A: Yup.

Q: (Discussion of who are the Semites) (Galahad) So the real Semites are the Aryans?

A: You got it!

Q: (L) So that means that the rank and file of Jews that have carried the tradition, the Arabic types, just took on the tradition and carried it... They were just intermediaries. They stole the significator of the original Semites and applied it to themselves. (Perceval) Semites is like Middle Eastern, isn’t it?

A: Is it? Was it?

Q: (Galahad) Then the genetic tweak, was it made in the Aryan Semites or was it made in the Jews that we know as Jews today?

A: Aryan. Reason for destruction of Jews of the “Abrahamic” line.

Background info can be found here: http://cassiopaea.org/?s=semites

A forum wide search for semites yielded another four pages of results, 115 in total. Not all of those are pertinent to your problem, though. You'll have to be selective.

Hope this helps a bit. :)

Back
Top Bottom