Killary Clinton, The Donald, or Jill Stein: The US Election

Anti-Trump protesters turned to violence during the Trump fundraiser at the Minneapolis Convention Center this Friday. What started as a “peaceful” protest turned into a complete mess overnight.

Minneapolis Mayhem: Anti-Trump Protests Turn Violent During Campaign Fundraiser
http://sputniknews.com/us/20160821/1044476750/minneapolis-trump-protest-violence-fundraisser.html

According to Star Tribune report, the protesters who gathered at Minneapolis Convention Center Friday, August 19th, to show their disapproval of Donald Trump and his donors, turned to violent actions and started pushing and punching the attendees, spitting on and "verbally harassing" them.

The demonstration was organized by the Minnesota Immigrants Rights Action Committee and was supposed to be a peaceful action. And it was, for the most of the day. Then all hell broke loose closer to midnight, when the fundraiser had a late start.

According to other media reports, "the later group of protesters hid their faces behind scarves."

The video footage shows protesters violently "confronting" the guests on their way in and out of the convention center.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJLyjGEzFK8

Some of the protesters even attempted to block Trump's motorcade by standing in front of it and even jumping on top of it.

If found an interesting link :

_http://www.notreddit.top/

Here you can find the most downvoted links shared on Reddit, which is, as we speak, the 9th most visited website in the US. Reddit is mostly about sharing links and discussing them. Users can also upvote a link when they like it, so this content is more prone to appear on the front page, or downvote it, meaning exactly the opposite : downvoted contents stays at the "bottom" of Reddit, attracting very few clicks.

It's striking to see how much links to articles depicting a negative image of Hillary Clinton are that much downvoted. It's not that these links are just downvoted that is interesting : as I wrote, notreddit.top is listing the most downvoted content from all Reddit, one of the largest website in the world. It seems obvious that the votes on Reddit are manipulated.

Edit : be also aware that notreddit.top is also listing links containing very distasteful / hateful stuff, crude attempts at humor, and so. You won't see this content unless you click on the link, so... Don't click on the links.

Well, this is different? UK's Nigel Farage to attend Trump's Mississippi event.

Former UK Independence Party (Ukip) leader Nigel Farage says he is slated to join US Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump during a campaign rally in the state of Mississippi on Wednesday.

Farage due in Mississippi to attend Trump event
http://www.presstv.com/Detail/2016/08/24/481538/UKIP-Farage-Trump-Mississippi

Farage told Sky News that his appearance before thousands of Trump’s supporters would not qualify as an endorsement.

Rather, he said, his speech before the expected 10,000-strong crowd would be about “the Brexit story.”

On June 23, nearly 52 percent of British voters participating in a referendum opted to end Britain’s membership in the European Union (EU).

Farage was one of the main leaders of the so-called Leave campaign, but resigned from the Ukip leadership in the aftermath of the vote.

The announcement has seemingly confused Trump’s campaign, with spokeswoman Hope Hicks telling Sky News that she is unaware of the arrangement and that the men “don’t know each other.”

This is while a Fox News correspondent has confirmed that Farage would attend the event upon an invitation of Mississippi Governor Phil Bryant. The two had met at the Republican National Convention last month.

The most concrete confirmation, however, seems to have come from Trump himself in the form of a cryptic Twitter message.

“They will soon be calling me MR. BREXIT!” he said last Thursday.

The announcement, if true, is not a big surprise, considering Trump’s stance on the Brexit, which he once referred to as a “great victory.”

In the aftermath of the referendum, Trump visited his golf resort in Scotland, and enthusiastically welcomed the decision, saying it was a “great thing” that Britons had “taken back their country”.

He has even drawn parallels between the decision and what he calls a similar movement in the US.

"I think you are going to have this more and more. I really believe that. And it is happening in the United States," he said shortly after the referendum

angelburst29 said:
Well, this is different? UK's Nigel Farage to attend Trump's Mississippi event.

In July it was reported that he would attend the Republican National Convention as well.

Hillary's getting hammered in political cartoons:

yaag9L1WoLvRyzzh9UC2udDPD8XE7h5pFt1BwmqglTY.jpg

CqlzWWlUEAEAhM1.jpg

angelburst29 said:
This whole Presidential election is turning into a full blown fiasco?

I guess it can always get worse: Hillary has just come out and declared Putin to be the 'godfather' of the US' anti-immigrant, anti-Muslim Far Right:

"The godfather of this global brand of extreme nationalism is Russian President Vladimir Putin....

Trump himself heaps praise on Putin and embrace pro-Russian policies.

He talks casually of abandoning our NATO allies, recognizing Russia's annexation of Crimea, and of giving the Kremlin a free hand in Eastern Europe more generally.

American presidents from Truman to Reagan have rejected the kind of approach Trump is taking on Russia.

We should, too."

_http://www.vox.com/2016/8/25/12647810/hillary-clinton-speech-alt-right

Hesper said:
angelburst29 said:

I guess it can always get worse: Hillary has just come out and declared Putin to be the 'godfather' of the US' anti-immigrant, anti-Muslim Far Right:

"The godfather of this global brand of extreme nationalism is Russian President Vladimir Putin....

He talks casually of abandoning our NATO allies, recognizing Russia's annexation of Crimea, and of giving the Kremlin a free hand in Eastern Europe more generally.

American presidents from Truman to Reagan have rejected the kind of approach Trump is taking on Russia.

We should, too."

I'm inclined to think that the older sheeple will always associate Russia/Putin w/ the 'communist bogeyman'. What do the younger ones think - the Millenials? Are they buying Russia/Putin is evil or are they more inclined to think Clinton(s) = evil & thus speaks w/ 'forked tongue' - assuming they're not all playing Pokemon Go?

JEEP said:
Hesper said:
angelburst29 said:

We should, too."

I'm inclined to think that the older sheeple will always associate Russia/Putin w/ the 'communist bogeyman'. What do the younger ones think - the Millenials? Are they buying Russia/Putin is evil or are they more inclined to think Clinton(s) = evil & thus speaks w/ 'forked tongue' - assuming they're not all playing Pokemon Go?

I think this may backfire on Killary. A LOT of people are resonating with Putin and wishing he was their president, including peeps in the US.

Its funny... I've spoken on the forum about my brother as being a very typical American, representing a certain group of the population. Basically a good, simple person thats believed most of the lies and has always been focused on just living his life the best way he can with work and such. But he is also very aware of the corruption in D.C. to some degree and it makes him angry. We had a conversation a few months ago about the election. He's really for Trump, hates Obama and told me he is very afraid of the "Moslem's". Well, his wife has Fox News on 24-7 so there is his mind.

What was surprising, we got around to talking about Putin and Russia somehow, and he thought Putin would be a good president for the US! Putin for President we both said! So, there was a glimmer of light and very surprising for my dear, old brother who is 69 years old. So, he's following Trump and maybe hearing the more accepting tone towards Russia. Its a little thing, that may not amount to much, but its at least a small counter measure to this disgusting anti-Russian propaganda thats spewed so often.

Thought I'd share this after Laura's last comment.

I think this may backfire on Killary. A LOT of people are resonating with Putin and wishing he was their president, including peeps in the US.

Including ME! I have even seriously entertained the thought of leaving the US and moving to Russia permanently. I am so sick and fed up w/ what this country is doing along w/ the complacency/idiocy/cluelessness of most of the population. I want to live in a country that has a leader advocating and acting for what is right, good, and best for the welfare of humanity. Certainly Trump, who has the likes of Sarah Palin, Rudy Giuliani, Chris Christie as character references (judged by the company you keep), isn't going to be that guy.

I was at a beach house gathering last summer, consisting of mostly well-to-do, rather intelligent, 60ish retired people. Subject came up with the ladies about who might be the sexiest man alive. For me? Putin! I explained that I think there is nothing sexier in a man than a high level of professional competence, and that this man has it in abundance. I was immediately attacked by everyone in the circle. How dare I say something nice about the evil enemy of USA! I was quite stunned, and pretty much shunned after that. (Needless to say, this was before I understood about importance of some strategic enclosure.)
I am not a TV watcher. This group was all over a TV show called Big Bang Theory, zoned into watching re-runs over and over. I found nothing very funny or even interesting about it, except for watching this group laugh it up.
I had been pretty reclusive for a few years before this gathering. I was really surprised to be so out of alignment with these people, because I had socialized with them at parties before this time. Anyway, it was a good lesson for me.
My 25 y/o thinks Putin is pretty evil. My 17 y/o tells me (privately) that she believes he is a good leader. But she prefers to blend in to society.

Laura said:

Indeed. Despite the never-ending demonization of Putin by the US media and opinion leaders, he's the 10th most admired personality in the USA.

The above mentioned survey was conducted in 2014by Gallup, which is not a pro Russian organization at all.

The Atlantic (not a pro Russian media either) published an article about this result and desperately attempted to twist and downplay the obvious meaning of this "eye-brow raising result" as they call it:

Each year since 1946, Gallup has asked Americans to name the living man or woman they most admire. The top vote-getters for 2014, announced on Monday, were no surprise: Barack Obama claimed victory in the male category for the seventh straight year, while Hillary Clinton extended her even more impressive run as "most admired woman" for the 17th time in the last 18 years, a record for the survey.

The most eyebrow-raising entrant on either list, however, was Vladimir Putin, who slipped into a tie for 10th place (with Israeli's Benjamin Netanyahu) after being named by 1 percent of respondents. In cracking the top 10, the widely condemned invader of Ukraine earned more votes than Vice President Joe Biden, the last two Republican and Democratic presidential nominees (before Obama), two ex-presidents (Jimmy Carter and George H. W. Bush), George Clooney, and the Dalai Lama. He even beat out Bono.
Gallup.com

Now before we continue, a couple of caveats: In a sample size of 805 people, earning 1 percent of the vote does not amount to that many people, and the difference between Putin and, say, Mitt Romney or the first President Bush, who finished just below him, was probably just a single vote. Yet the question was open-ended, meaning that at least a half dozen people, without being prompted with a list, responded with Putin when asked, "What man that you have heard or read about, living today in any part of the world, do you admire most?"

And it's not as if Putin is a fixture on the annual list. He hasn't received a single vote since 2010, and nobody cited him as their "most admired man" in seven of the last 10 years. His stronger showing in 2014 comes during a year in which he drew near-universal scorn for ordering the annexation of Crimea and sending troops into eastern Ukraine. At the time the survey was conducted earlier this month, the Russian ruble was collapsing.
"He's in the news a lot, so he's top-of-the-mind."

"It is kind of puzzling that he's in there," said Jeffrey Jones, the managing editor of Gallup. He said that his team couldn't see any demographic pattern in the respondents who named Putin, and they didn't know for sure if people were listing him as a joke. While the longer list of more than 50 names that respondents volunteered included politically polarizing figures like Rush Limbaugh, Ted Cruz, and Jesse Jackson, Putin had the worst standing in the U.S. of any of them (though Donald Trump also received a vote). In an NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll in August, just four percent of respondents rated Putin positively.

Jones said by phone on Monday that there is a precedent for public figures making the top 10 despite a run of bad press. In 2009, the survey was conducted just after the personal foibles of Tiger Woods exploded into view after he crashed his car outside his house. Both Woods and his scorned wife, Elin Nordegren Woods, earned 1 percent of the vote that year. Putin's oddly strong showing, therefore, may simply be a case of bad publicity trumping no publicity. "He's in the news a lot, so he's top-of-the-mind," Jones said.

Yupo said:
I am not a TV watcher. This group was all over a TV show called Big Bang Theory, zoned into watching re-runs over and over. I found nothing very funny or even interesting about it, except for watching this group laugh it up.
I have to say, it's one of the funniest shows of the few that I watch. It, of course, has positives & negatives associated w/ it, no. 1 being the title of the show itself - a reinforcement of the scientific propaganda that our existence started w/ a big bang. The opening sequence has a very rapid flashing montage of images w/ the all-seeing eye/pyramid from the $ bill being noticeable among them.

The group and individual dynamics of the main characters is prime territory to be mined for comic situations - Sheldon, in particular. He and Leonard are theoretical physicists, Raj - a native of India- is an astrophysicist, and Howard - the only one w/o a Ph. D. - is a MIT masters degree aerospace engineer who all work at Caltech in Pasadena, CA. Howard became an astronaut on the ISS because of his expertise on its waste disposal unit.

Mensa-fied best friends and roommates Leonard and Sheldon, physicists who work at the California Institute of Technology, may be able to tell everybody more than they want to know about quantum physics, but getting through most basic social situations, especially ones involving women, totally baffles them. How lucky, then, that babe-alicious waitress/aspiring actress Penny moves in next door. Frequently seen hanging out with Leonard and Sheldon are friends and fellow Caltech scientists Wolowitz and Koothrappali. Will worlds collide? Does Einstein theorize in the woods?

Every aspect imaginable associated w/ computer/scientific/socially awkward/video-game playing/comic con obsessive/how to get women (in every sense of the word) perplexed/high IQ nerdiness is explored and exploited to the hilt. The addition of girlfriend Amy (former Blossom TV actress & real life neuroscientist Ph. D.) really expanded the very narrow world of 'normal' life-challenged Sheldon w/ his identic memory and over-the-top peculiarities & opinion of himself. The show has done a lot to bring out how difficult social interaction is for those identified as gifted as well as highlighting parental relationships, boy-girl relationships along w/ just ordinary friendships.

I noted that Sheldon, after years & years of working on String Theory, finally realized it was a dead end and struggled not only to choose a new direction, but had to acknowledge that his work nemisis, Barry, had produced work superior to his - a very bitter pill to swallow. Also fun is the occasional interaction w/actual real life scientists, most notably, Stephen Hawking.

With two of the new wives of the main characters working for a Pharmaceutical corporation, that aspect is also subjected to satirical jabs. Doubt if the efficacy of vaccinations will ever be addressed, but overall the show does subtly challenge a lot of what is going on and accepted by mainstream America. And because there is such a dearth of worthwhile non-obnoxious entertainment available, many watch reruns as that's all there is available worth watching (presuming reading a book or engaging in some other activity is not desired at the time). Most people just want to relax and have a good laugh after a stressful day before it's time to go to bed. It helps if there aren't any Killary campaign ads during the commercial breaks. :P

Re the other Presidential candidate -

Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson just sold out to Big Pharma... says children should be forcibly injected with mercury at gunpoint... claims government 'science' overrides medical freedom

(NaturalNews) Wow, the 2016 Presidential race is getting more bizarre by the day, it seems, and the latest example of people wandering off into la la land is found in libertarian party candidate Gary Johnson. He just announced that whatever chemicals and viral strains the corrupt, scientifically incompetent federal government decides should be injected into your children must be obediently accepted by parents or they should face arrest, imprisonment or gunpoint enforcement.

Gary Johnson, in other words, has just had official immunization science "splained" to him and has now surrendered the entire idea of liberty upon which the libertarian party was founded. Suddenly, your human rights -- medical choice rights -- are no longer considered inalienable by Gary Johnson, who believes that people should be forced against their will to be injected with toxic substances linked to comas, seizures, autism, cancer, neurological disorders, paralyzation and even death.

Even though FDA documents have already linked vaccines to autism, and even though 98 million Americans were accidentally injected with cancer viruses during polio immunizations, and even though forced immunizations violate the AMA's Code of Medical Ethics, Gary Johnson now believes that the government's medical demands override your human rights.

"If it ends up to be a federal issue, I would come down on the side of science and I would probably require that vaccine,"
says Johnson as reported on VPR.net, which continues:

"It's an evolution actually just in the last few months, just in the last month or so," he said. "I was under the belief that … 'Why require a vaccine? If I don't want my child to have a vaccine and you want yours to, let yours have the vaccine and they'll be immune.' Well, it turns out that that's not the case, and it may sound terribly uninformed on my part, but I didn't realize that."

Herd immunity, medical fantasies and sheeple control

Johnson, it turns out, believes in herd immunity, a medical fantasy of vaccine propagandists. The very concept of herd immunity is quack science, as it proposes that vaccines don't work on individuals in a population unless the entire population is vaccinated, at which point all the vaccines given to all the other people magically spring into action and provide bulletproof protection for all.

This medical fairy tale -- which might as well just be called "sheeple immunity" -- flies in the face of biological cause and effect. There does not exist any mechanism by which the body of one child magically detects whether the bodies of other nearby children have been injected with vaccines and subsequently decides to activate immunity. Active immunity is an individual affair, and aside from passive immunity acquired by newborns from mothers, developed bodies must individually invoke immunity on their own. There is no such thing as "community-immunity." The very idea smacks of magical thinking and sheer medical quackery.

Sacrificing liberty for the dictates of the state: The new breed of libertarian fringe fascists

In selling out to medical coercion and the sacrificing of medical choice, Gary Johnson shares the view of a few quack science libertarians who believe that all liberty must be suspended when the government wants to inject you with something. Such thinking is, of course, a complete contradiction of libertarian principles, which emphasize the importance of individual freedom of choice while strictly limiting the power of government to use coercion and force to achieve its desired aims.

If libertarianism now means surrendering to the CDC's junk science and the vaccine industry's toxic products, then it's time to vote for the real liberty lover Donald Trump, who believes that vaccines as currently administered in toxic, multi-dose cocktails should be made safer (and spread out over time) to reduce their risk of harm. Trump, in fact, is the only remaining candidate who openly spoke out against the dangers of vaccines during the presidential debates.

Gary Johnson absurdly believes they should be made compulsory. That's extremely disgraceful, especially coming from a suddenly-fascist libertarian who has conveniently replaced the concept of "liberty" with "pharmaceutical fascism."

Readers who once supported Johnson are shocked and dismayed

Actual reader comments from VPR.net:

What a joke. He sold out to the big drug companies. He is no longer a candidate favoring less regulation. If your child is immunized then why worry about another child affecting him or her? This is just pure rubbish that defies explanation. I'm disappointed on Gary Johnson on some other issues.

Gary Johnson, congratulations! You have officially been brainwashed by the Vaccine pharmaceutical propaganda. Not a good indicator for a presidential candidate who should possess the capability to discern truth from a lie.

By this logic if Johnson's wife does not take the birth control pill, then I could get pregnant. He does not remotely have a grasp on the science. If an individual is vaccinated, either they will or will not develop the immune response necessary to fight off serious infection if he later comes into contact with the illness. Whether or not the person next to him has immunity or not is completely irrelevant to the effectiveness of a vaccine. He has an absolutely uninformed, idiotic and unscientific understanding of how vaccines work. He is neither a libertarian nor someone who is critically thinking about the messages he is getting.
[...]
Thanks, Gary Johnson, for proving once and for all that you really are a wasted vote.
Read rest of article at: http://www.naturalnews.com/055097_Gary_Johnson_forced_immunizations_medical_freedom.html#ixzz4IVdomhvf

Back
Top Bottom