Water - meditation - programming

RflctnOfU

Jedi Council Member
As joe suggested in the following post:
Quote from: RflctnOfU on Yesterday at 07:24:19 PM
Thanks for this session! As others have said, particularly the bit about water.

An experiment I once did with water had interesting results. I decided to cultivate a feeling of gratitude to the water that was nourishing me. I meditated with my bottle of water for about fifteen minutes, gradually creating and strengthening the feeling of gratitude, simultaneously directing this energy into the water. After this process was done I took a sip, and it had a slightly sweet taste to it. To verify this perception, I saved a bit to give to my roommate and asked for him to try it and tell me his impression. He said the same 'it is slightly sweet. What did you add to it?' So I can verify that 'talking' to water changes its properties.

Hmmm. Anyone interested in exploring this further? Perhaps with cultivating different feelings/intent and seeing if different flavors result? Something like 5 different 'positive' states (I would hesitate to drink water infused with disgust or hatred), and comparing results?

Kris

I think that's a very worthy experiment! And maybe the idea of spending a little more time with process, rather than just a few seconds of directed thought, is the way to go. Maybe you could start a new topic on this where results could be shared.
...I decided to start this thread. I suggest the following feeling states infused in the water: gratitude, love, joy, calm/peace/serenity, and excitement/joyfully-looking-forward.

Any other suggestions?

Kris

Maybe to add something unpleasant(like anxiety, anger, stress) and something even more unpleasant(terror, psychopathy, killing)...you know, just to observe the difference in taste, don't have to drink it, you can always spit it :P

First round - Positive intentions
Second round - Negative intentions
then compare the taste

Sounds like real fun experiment to try out! How about while doing P.O.T.S. once with some sea salt added, once without. And or repeating another P.O.T.S. session for a second time right after perhaps with a new glass of water, only this time around speaking the words along with Laura while holding a glass of water letting what feelings are generated by what is spoken go into it, perhaps with some sea salt added in and/or once without. (Or just simply saying P.O.T.S. on ones own without the recording of it playing in the background.) Which could produce so many different positive emotions, hope, unconditional love, expansion, openness, balance, healing, a lightness etc.

Maybe just simply listening to a song or music - a piece that is tuned to a certain hz frequency that generates a certain positive emotion when listening to it, perhaps - more than once that is especially soothing or uplifting, maybe one song with words and one without, letting the emotions one feels go into the glass of water their holding again once with seal salt and the next time without.

Maybe a directed thought of a clean, clear and strengthened auric field and or chakra's?

Perhaps this could also be tested on or with, if one has a feline or canine companion, to see what emotion filled glass or bowl of water they prefer to drink verses just plain distilled water in their bowl - hopefully their bowl is not plastic but a ceramic or S.S. one.

NinaMosi said:
Sounds like real fun experiment to try out! How about while doing P.O.T.S. once with some sea salt added, once without. And or repeating another P.O.T.S. session for a second time right after perhaps with a new glass of water, only this time around speaking the words along with Laura while holding a glass of water letting what feelings are generated by what is spoken go into it, perhaps with some sea salt added in and/or once without. (Or just simply saying P.O.T.S. on ones own without the recording of it playing in the background.) Which could produce so many different positive emotions, hope, unconditional love, expansion, openness, balance, healing, a lightness etc.
This is an interesting suggestion, and I hope others will follow this 'thread in the tapestry', though I don't practice P.O.T.S. I tried it on for sizing a few times and it didn't fit. However, regarding the bolded above, that seems somewhat contradictory to intent, which the C's mentioned in the latest sessions. It seems more like the "Pianola" referenced in the first chapter of Beelzebub's Tales. By these statements I don't intend any discouragement for experimentation, it just seems like a somewhat 'mechanized' approach. Then again, perhaps the intention lies in the programming of the water? In any case, document, document, document! ;)

Maybe just simply listening to a song or music - a piece that is tuned to a certain hz frequency that generates a certain positive emotion when listening to it, perhaps - more than once that is especially soothing or uplifting, maybe one song with words and one without, letting the emotions one feels go into the glass of water their holding again once with seal salt and the next time without.
Same comment as above.

Maybe a directed thought of a clean, clear and strengthened auric field and or chakra's?
I will report back on this one!

Perhaps this could also be tested on or with, if one has a feline or canine companion, to see what emotion filled glass or bowl of water they prefer to drink verses just plain distilled water in their bowl - hopefully their bowl is not plastic but a ceramic or S.S. one.
I really like this suggestion! Though I have to try this with friends who have pets. :)

Kris
[/quote]

I just tried quick experiment. I sang three songs that makes me happy (I'm your man by Willie Jones, Panda Roos and Bring it on home and Elvis Presley All Shook Up) and after water is much sweeter and very tender and soft, exactly like was my feelings when I sang those songs.

O.e test that is commonly used to test orgonite's potency is the ice test. You could apply it to intentions just as well; first, make a control by quickly pouring water in a glass without caring one way or the other, and put it in the freezer. After it is fully frozen, you can now do it on a glass of water with positive or negative intentions, and put it in the freezer too. Once fully frozen, you can compare the crystalization patterns.

I could tell you about my experiences with orgonite and what type of results i'd expect, but considering we're testing the power of intention, it would probably be wrong to do the test with any expectation. Better do the test without reading further, if you're interested :)

Glad you took Joe's suggestion and started this thread, RflctnOfU. I think it could be very interesting to see forum members' experiments and results.

Since I read the new C's session the first time, I already did a bit of experimenting. And then, after reading it again, and all the posts by forum members/discussions in the thread, I continued to either talk, whisper, or just direct thoughts/intentions into my distilled water with and without sea salt. Too early to tell about any results yet. But I've been tending toward conveying gratitude, balance and harmony, and apologies for any and all hurts I've caused into the water.

Might try other experiments too, like when taking a shower (also cold showers) as mentioned by Chu in the session thread.

Also, I think I have to put some more time into conveying the intentions/thoughts into the water. Like taking 15 minutes or so to focus and do a sort of meditation on it instead of a short - 1 minute or so - of transferring intentions as I've done so far. Will see as I continue playing around with it.

Hi,
water programming surely works, even if the program got imprinted by the shear presence of water in a certain place!! Last month I had a car accident and the car happened to be filled with bottles of spring water for my consumption.

After the accident I carried the bottles home and drank the water. Shortly after I noticed that most of my positive results following the iodine therapy vanished: I lost my memory gain, was depressed,anxious, confused, found no work, everything stagnated. The worst was I just couldn't take good decisions - just kept procrastinating just about everything.

After reading the material about water (thank you ALL for your contribution!) I programmed my drinking water - and I was pretty surprised to see some impressive results, almost immediately ! :shock:

Maybe the "time" is quickening, maybe something else happened and the hardship I went through was after all a necessary jolt to pulling myself together, to be able to formulate what was really needed, for getting back on the right track.

Hope to be able to keep up.

Ok sooo
I received my sea salt today and decided to experiment right away. So I heated up some water on the stove--water from my fridge thingy which is just filtered tap water--and added a big pinch of sea salt that probably equaled to half a tea spoon, which I now realize is too small, and blended it until the salt dissolved. I then grabbed the glass of water and put it close to my mouth and spoke it it, saying: "my voice will purify this water, and this water will hydrate me and clear my skin, blah blah, and I'm so thankful for that". I didn't say blah blah but yeah, it went something like that.

Anyways, the water tasted very different from what I imagine sea salt to taste like. But then again, I put too little salt in it so. I will be doing this everyday, first thing in the morning (or whenever is that I wake up), and see what happens.

I also drank my water in a sunflower patterned glass. I wonder if it had any effect on the water.

SeekinTruth said:
Also, I think I have to put some more time into conveying the intentions/thoughts into the water. Like taking 15 minutes or so to focus and do a sort of meditation on it instead of a short - 1 minute or so - of transferring intentions as I've done so far. Will see as I continue playing around with it.

I was thinking of putting a larger container of distilled water near the desk or workroom, so that I could focus intent throughout the day as I am working. That way the intent would be consistently focused over a longer period of time.

I have been thinking about Chu's comment as well. It's important to remember to be thankful for the gift of having clean water to drink. It's also a great technique for self-remembering and showing gratitude.

The info about salt water made me think about a cleansing ceremony from Satyananda Yoga Practice.
We did such a ceremony (my girlfriend an I) in an ashram were we spent a week back in Australia.

Here is a synopsis of the diverse cleansing practices from _https://www.satyananda.net/other-satyananda-yoga-practices/

We only did Dhauti followed by Neti.

Shatkarma (cleansing practices)

The six shatkarma techniques comprise the original hatha yoga practices of cleansing and purifying the body internally. They are designed to detoxify, remove pranic blockages and re-channel the pranas in the subtle energy system. The shatkarmas are strong practices and to be learnt only under the guidance of a competent yoga teacher.

1. Neti: cleansing the nasal passages using salty water in a neti lota (pot).
2. Dhauti: washing of the entire alimentary canal using the techniques of kunjal (drinking and vomiting salty water) and shakhaprakshalana (intestinal wash).
3. Basti: natural enema (not commonly done).
4. Nauli: moving or churning of the abdomen (only for experienced practitioners).
5. Kapalbhati: dynamic breathing practice which purifies the frontal region of the brain.
6. Trataka: concentration practice focusing the eyes on a flame or other steady object; this practice purifies and refines the mental awareness.
Note: The Satyananda Yoga tradition teaches neti, dhauti, kapalbhati and trataka during specific types of courses and yogic studies modules. The more advanced shatkarmas are not generally taught in this system.

So the ceremony began at 5am on an empty stomach.
To be precise, it's called Laghoo shankaprakshalana.
The water is prepared by the following : 2 teaspoons of salt per liter. The water was lukewarm.

We did Dhauti first the way the yoga teacher told us to do.
We started with some breathing techniques and a few stretching.
Then we had a first glass of salty water to continue with a lot more stretching to help the water flow in the digestive system.
The goal is to drink as much water as possible, 3 liters was their indication, it's not easy ...
We all had a glass of 500mL. After each glass, you stretch.
When you're done (if you didn't vomit before), you go to the toilet and...you just wait for your stool.
In the original protocol "Kunjal Kriya", you don't wait, as soon as you feel like vomiting you do so.
Next you drink another liter and you make yourself vomit to rince your stomach.
You can do it once a month. The teacher explained to us it was quite common in India for the Yogis to do so. They can do it once a week drinking as much as 12 liters during the day!

Second, Jala Neti :
Using a small watering can with the head on the side, breathe with your mouth open and just clean one nostril after the other, that's the good part of the protocol, the water just flows, it's a nice feeling and you rediscover your nose with some good fresh air.
It can be done everyday, and three times a day if you have a cold.

Once it was finished we all went to lie down, got a blanket and meditated for half an hour.
Sensations : Purified, awesome breathing, tired just like after a sea bath. And toilets have to be around for the following hours.

The teacher explained the salt was making the water denser hence help to push the stool out.

Just a thought after reading this thread,

it seems that the distilling process clears the water of previous intentions, etc. but it may be affected by others before use.

Would it be best to distil the water ourselves before use to prevent any other contamination between distilling and use?

I found this video about a month ago, it's an interview with Dr. Gerald Pollack concerning his
discoveries of what he calls EZ water.

It's a fascinating listen, and I think it may hold a clue as how we should be working with water.

Just talking to it may not be enough, where as putting it into the "receptive" state, called EZ water
might make all the difference.
I recall a C's session from years ago where they spoke of changing water into a "heavier" water, or
something similar, but I have not been able to find the session again yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2edKFnVX5CE

NewMexicoArt said:
Just a thought after reading this thread,

it seems that the distilling process clears the water of previous intentions, etc. but it may be affected by others before use.

Would it be best to distil the water ourselves before use to prevent any other contamination between distilling and use?

NewMexicoArt I think that there is no way to not get contaminated your water because we are being constantly bombarded with a myriad of influences, you can't prevent that, but I suppose that since destilled water has no salts in it can be more resistant to get influences until you program it with the proper procedure.

Back
Top Bottom