Session 16 April 2016

lainey said:
loreta said:
lainey said:
loreta said:
Maybe Laura can do a little video to teach how to charge a crystal? Or about crystals? It can be really interesting to learn with Laura.
Laura said:
After that, we'll be charging them in lots depending on purpose. That should take about five to seven days for each lot. I'm thinking I shouldn't tell how that is going to be done...

Perhaps it's not wise for us to know. I trust Laura's judgement.

Maybe. I was thinking about something general, about crystals from Laura. Not necessarily a technique, or maybe some ideas about techniques, why not. Why do you think it can be dangerous? I believe that Laura is a very wise person, yes.
Well I'm not sure. I suppose it depends on the intention of the person/s. If there was a super effective way of group charging that was shared, there could well be a group that don't have honest or good intentions that might use the technique for their own purposes.

Yes, maybe you are right, Lainey. Thanks for your answer.

Re: Session 16 April 2016 - Gemstone Help

Hi Laura, et al.!

I was internally nudged to look for a balancing gemstone and referred to a very helpful book I have had in my collection since about the time you started your Cassiopaean Experiment, coincidentally. It is more of a journal of interview sessions,on the inner, that Michael and Ginny Katz had with each of the individual Gemstone guardians contained in the book. I thought you might find it a useful and fun reference for your search for appropriate gemstones for others and yourself. :)

Cheers! :)

Gifts of the Gemstone Guardians: The Mission, Purpose, Effects, and Therapeutic Applications of Gemstones in Their Spherical Form

http://www.amazon.com/Gifts-Gemstone-Guardians-Therapeutic-Applications/dp/0924700750

Welcome to the forum DavidoftheGreenwoods,

Seeing as this is your first post on the forum, we would appreciate it if you would post a brief intro about yourself in the Newbies Section, telling us how you found this forum, how long you've been reading it and/or the SOTT page, whether or not you've read any of Laura's books yet, or anything else you'd like to share. Thanks. :flowers:

DavidoftheGreenwoods said:
Hi Laura, et al.!

I was internally nudged to look for a balancing gemstone and referred to a very helpful book I have had in my collection since about the time you started your Cassiopaean Experiment, coincidentally. It is more of a journal of interview sessions,on the inner, that Michael and Ginny Katz had with each of the individual Gemstone guardians contained in the book. I thought you might find it a useful and fun reference for your search for appropriate gemstones for others and yourself. :)

Cheers! :)

Gifts of the Gemstone Guardians: The Mission, Purpose, Effects, and Therapeutic Applications of Gemstones in Their Spherical Form

http://www.amazon.com/Gifts-Gemstone-Guardians-Therapeutic-Applications/dp/0924700750

This is what I found about the author of the book Gifts of the Gemstone Guardians Michael Katz _http://www.gemisphere.com/about/about.htm

Welcome to Gemisphere

Founded in 1988 by author Michael Katz, Gemisphere is the premier resource for gemstone energy medicine tools and education. We operate a unique, world-class pharmacy of therapeutic quality gemstones and offer a wide range of resources for learning how to choose and use these extraordinary healing tools. In addition to publishing books and articles, we offer workshops and TeleSeminars on the therapeutic uses of gemstones.

Lots of information in the site but their mission explain a little bit more...

Our Mission

Gemisphere’s mission is to create the strongest possible foundation for the evolution of gemstone energy medicine now and for future generations. Our resources are designed to empower both healthcare professionals and at-home users to explore and experience the ability of gemstones to transform the body, mind, and spirit. Through these resources, we encourage people to expand and develop this exciting field, one that we expect to revolutionize the practice of medicine and uplift human health in the years to come.

Our History

Gemisphere was born out of the unique research conducted by author Michael Katz on the healing power of gemstones. In 1988, he began a series of interviews with the Gemstone Guardians, the inner-world beings responsible for fulfilling the purpose and maintaining the effects of therapeutic gemstones. In their conversations, recorded in Michael’s first book, Gifts of the Gemstone Guardians*, the Guardians unveiled a new field of energy medicine—one that uses the energy emanated by gemstone spheres to heal, nourish, and illuminate all aspects of our lives.

Shortly after the book was published, Michael set about establishing Gemisphere. His vision was to create a three-fold organization: a publishing house devoted exclusively to works on gemstone energy medicine; an education arm to train both healthcare practitioners and at-home users of gemstones; and a gemstone pharmacy to provide people with a reliable source of therapeutic gemstones.

Since those early days, Gemisphere has grown greatly. With readers and customers in over 40 countries, Gemisphere is now the world’s leading resource for therapeutic gemstones and information on how to use them. Over a thousand people have attended our workshops and TeleSeminars, and many doctors incorporate Gemisphere’s therapeutic gemstones into their practices.

Well lots of info in his site... Hope it helps... :cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

It is exciting to think about the energetic connection the crystals can potentially make among the network.
Very exciting! Thanks to Laura and all the others for making this possible. I am looking forward to the opportunity to purchase/donate for one or two crystals when the time is right.
Meanwhile, I will review the various discussions of crystals in preparation.

Thebull said:
Thanks to the team for all the work and effort on the crystal project. :D

Indeed ! Can't thank you enough for this. This is so huge ! :D

3D Student said:
Thank you for the crystal project. Patience and non-anticipation. :)

Yep...but I'm just so excited, can't help it ! :-[

... I don't know how .. but just stumble upon this song that made me feel that it might be related to this session ... but I am not sure if I can give interpretation of it, if there is any thing here that can be interpreted? ... I am still confused? ... _https://youtu.be/5hnKz9rlna4

Laura said:
Just a report on crystal acquisition:

Several group members have gotten some very good selections together and shipped them to me. We've had three arrivals so far. Many thanks to them!

Once they have all arrived, I'll start the clearing process. That should take about three days and I'll do them all at once in copper pans under running spring water.

After that, we'll be charging them in lots depending on purpose. That should take about five to seven days for each lot. I'm thinking I shouldn't tell how that is going to be done...

Some of the crystals are exactly the right size for water charging, but some of them are bigger and will make nice personal protection stones to carry in the pocket or tied up in a bit of silk and worn next to the body. Still others seem to be big enough to make area protection crystals. So, that's how I'm going to divide them for charging.

I'm also thinking that the glass charging crystals can be divided into categories: general gratitude and love for the cosmos, and health and healing.

Anyway, I think this process will be done towards the end of May.

Thank you for the update Laura!!! Really appreciate everything you and the group is doing. It will be fun to see how this process turns out :)

Just a small clarification.

Where can I find the address of the Chateau to send a crystal?

In financial terms, we can not really know until the selection has been made, is that right?

Can we send stones like labradorites or Tiger's eye ? Or only quartz?
From what I understand, it would be good to have two or three crystals. So I told I will take one, but in fact I may well take three. One for water, one to take with me and one for the bedroom.

Many thanks :cool2:

solarmind said:
... I don't know how .. but just stumble upon this song that made me feel that it might be related to this session ... but I am not sure if I can give interpretation of it, if there is any thing here that can be interpreted? ... I am still confused? ... _https://youtu.be/5hnKz9rlna4

Wow and I like her singing style, very similar to the Pretenders. The song is much better without looking at the video- here are the lyrics:
If they adorn themselves with crystals
To make them look sharp
Sleep with their hand on a pistol,
They're afraid of the dark
Well if it wakes you,
Which it has to be known to,
Don't be alarmed
Darkness can't do you harm
Fear will hurt you
And outside, if wind is beating
A tree to a bed
Don't fear that it might be meeting
Some untimely end
They do what they're supposed to
But they have been known to
Stand strong and tall,
Weather it all
Take what you can
Never give orders,
Just to be obeyed
Never consider yourself or others
Without knowing that you'll change
It may not surprise you,
But pride has been known to
Rise up a storm
Countless lives lost
At the hands of pride
And I'll fall
Who'll weep for them?
Sometimes I do.
I do sometimes
Who weeps for them?
Sometimes I do.
I do sometimes
You can't see it, it might be behind you
Keep those eyes wide
Keep those eyes wide
Don't be impressed
By strong personalities
Sincere words
Are rarely sickly sweet
But if they fool you,
Which they have been known to
Don't lose your sight,
Know something's not right
And look at the stars
Be weary of being
Given a name
If for some reason
You're not considered the same
Once they name you,
They have been known to
Lock you in
Statistical sin
They'd rather ignore
Who'll weep for them?
Sometimes I do.
I do sometimes
Who weeps for them?
Sometimes I do.
I do sometimes
Keep your eyes wide
Keep those eyes wide
Keep your eyes on the back of your
Keep your eyes on the back of your
Keep your eyes on the back of your mind

Thank you for the video and the lyrics. I didn't know this singer but I'm pretty impressed and interested by the thema and the lyrics. Here is a woman who knows a lot of things about life or at least she seems to be.
For those who want to know a bit more about this song, I'd like to share a very good comment I read below the video (yes I know it's so rare to see that on youtube :lol:)

Cody Snyder said:
Many of these lyrics are actually advices given from Gurdjieff to his daughter, some are word for word, and others are extracted and poeticized: "Be weary of being given a name if for some reason you’re not considered the same Once they name you, they have been known to lock you in." This is prevalent throughout Gurdjieff's work, that you and I are not one, rather we are a multiplicity, an infinite multiplicity of characters one in one moment one in the next, someone at lunch, and another at dinner. Laura is aware of the expectations put on the human, specifically her art, and how much her art has changed from her last album to this one, and of course this track being the single of the record, proves how much she either desires for people to accept what appears to be "HER" transformation, or willingly knows that this transition to another character will meet with some kind of controversy, and that that is fine. This video itself displays many of the sleeping features of man, Noone is walking around, they are all engaged in some kind of an activity, sitting, reading, laying down, cooking, drawing, etc. But when she walks over they move, some more slightly then the others. The distraction of man is incredible, and Laura sees this, but- in this video- she seems to be working off two of Gurdjieff's advices: "Treat every person such as it is your next to kin." and "Stop your self defending behaviours." As you noticed her lovingness to all of the people, was as if they were family. And many of them had an odd reaction to her, like- Go Away!- and yet she did not defend herself, she continued to move and love freely. I find this video very impressive. Specifically for a Modern day artist to have payed homage to Gurdjieff, and pulled it off. Of course many people will watch this video few will recognize the small things that have been setup to tell a story. Firstly I can count two, after only watching the video twice ( however I'm sure there are more), images of Alejandro Jodorowsky's work. The poster of The Holy Mountain @1:02 The eyes of the cat( Book @ 2:55)... As few know, Jodorowsky had a love affair with Gurdjieff's daughter Reyna D'Assia. I believe it was short lived, but during this time she showed him many mystical things that her father and mother had taught her: Mostly sexual. However I find it hard to remember more of their relationship. Either way it is quite funny how Laura lures us into watching an entertaining high energy clip, but beyond each scene is something extremely mystical, esoteric, or really just Gurdjieffian. He was always a fan of SHOCK, but he made people work for it, it was never just: Oh you want to be my student? Sure why not, lets start. No it was very difficult to get in contact with him, very difficult to schedule meetings with him, very difficult to figure out his writing, enter stage left " Beelzebub tales to his grandson." All of this way highly intentional. As is the case with the content of Laura's video. There are, without a doubt, many more subtle images that one can find. But I've already said too much. The bottom line is, is that many will see this video as cute, and fun, and so forth, but concealed at another level are the profound messages of Gurdjieff himself. Oh and just to add a bit more credibility, I did'nt notice the girls drawing the Fourth Way Enneagram @1:12. This is just too fun. This symbol was conveyed by Gurdjieff to Ouspensky. It was presented as an ancient secret being released for the first time, the truth behind things like the Philosopher's Stone. Supposedly handed down to Gurdjieff via a Sufi Master. Either way, Laura gives an ample amount of symbols. I do not know what happened to Gurdjieff's daughter, it seems her history ends after Alejandro's account of her, and the fact that she herself had a daughter named Ivanna. I wonder what happened to her.

Besides, it's funny to see the name of the singer... Are most of "Laura" all around the world sensitive and kind ? I know another one who is sweet ^^

Back
Top Bottom