New Movie - The 5th wave

Hmmm, isn't one of the questions, essentially what will 'we' experience? If crossing over to the 'new' earth in 4d STO, then isn't it a question of that transitional period, 1st thousand then 2nd thousand? The experience of the old earth being the bridge aspect between it and the new one? Question for the c's perhaps, seen that listed elsewhere as a question of how long that bridge remains in place, how many immediately cross over and stay, while others come and go... others reincarnate on the new one... depending upon which side of the fence they have chosen to occur of course... then the fade out or whatever of the old earth and its various vectors spreading out into the future...

Under that synopsis, all of these 5 waves ending in full zombie apocalypse mode only pertains to those stuck on the ole earth... interesting if the 'battle' is then really one of whose 'dreamtime' or musical score prevails in the end... STS vs STO earths... the neverending story/battle... for experience, knowledge and all round funky ole time! :P

Duke said:
I remember the C's saying something about hiding information in movies if you know how to look...

So what's the message if my 15yo daughter is a doppelganger for the film's star, Chloe Moretz? :huh:

The messages are everywhere. Its just the question do someone wants to see them and how that someone reads them.

Of the topic, but ge0m0, what exactly you mean with this?

ge0m0 said:
Duke said:
I remember the C's saying something about hiding information in movies if you know how to look...

So what's the message if my 15yo daughter is a doppelganger for the film's star, Chloe Moretz? :huh:

So I gave this film a whirl the other night. It feels like its straight from the influx of teen novel adaptations.

I watched the first half and fast forwarded most of the rest while reading sub titles. I do this to save time and because my forcing myself to watch the scenes would lead to my turning off outright.

One of these messages, I suppose if this movie has any is that if you act on your best intentions for others, you may find yourself on a unique path around the overarching narrative being conveyed by 'the others'.

Spoiler: An example of what I mean is when she is sent to save her brother's teddy, she was as a result going through a completely different path than her neighbors. A path that lead her to a very unique vantage point that ultimately results in her success in the conflict.

Avala said:
The messages are everywhere. Its just the question do someone wants to see them and how that someone reads them.

Of the topic, but ge0m0, what exactly you mean with this?

ge0m0 said:
Duke said:

My daughter looks just like Chloe Moretz, so much so that my wife and I once mistook a racy photo of Chloe for my daughter's computer and we confronted her about it....then had a laugh.

I enjoy applying information learned here, and while I don't look for signs, I don't dismiss the concept of synchronicity. I feel a connection to this material, a connection that I do not understand. Frankly, I feel like there is something birthing and this site is one of many midwives, so to speak, of some idea that has yet to congeal but which I somehow see clearly as whole. Kind of like an ultrasound is blurry and the fetus is not fully formed, but you know what you are seeing when you look at the ultrasound.

Birthing. Daughter.

I make every effort to avoid bias and imaginary connections, and the same goes with my approach to this material, same with interpreting signs. So my question is a curious one, and offered without expectation of anything in return, really asked to myself in this open forum. As it's the nature of mind to see patterns, and this mind feels like birthing an idea that has been gestating since somewhere around when my daughter was conceived, I find this little tidbit about Chloe Moretz and the 5th Wave to be fun!

Thanks for asking, Avala. You helped me consider more deeply what was just a curious impulse.

Glad if I helped somehow . . . . It really seems that messages are everywhere, it just depends on the "eye of the beholder!" how it will be interpreted :)

Back
Top Bottom