Session 7 May 2016

WIN 52 said:
My hat is off to you ladies and crew for doing this.

This may be symbolic of what we can/will have from within, eventually. We are on the way already. I have lost the taste for physicality. Definitely a signal to me.

This was about a week before getting my package. Now almost 2 months later, it has become clear that in fact this is the case. The people who have potential for all of the things that the C's have talked about will come to the point where they have a great power source from within. The crystals are helping us along the way, kind of like learning to walk.

It still is as always, up to us, individually and collectively.

WIN 52 said:
WIN 52 said:
My hat is off to you ladies and crew for doing this.

This may be symbolic of what we can/will have from within, eventually. We are on the way already. I have lost the taste for physicality. Definitely a signal to me.

This was about a week before getting my package. Now almost 2 months later, it has become clear that in fact this is the case. The people who have potential for all of the things that the C's have talked about will come to the point where they have a great power source from within. The crystals are helping us along the way, kind of like learning to walk.

It still is as always, up to us, individually and collectively.

Actually, I'm reading the celestine prophecy trilogy from James Redfield and I love it. I finished the 1rst book and I'm reading the 2nd one, The tenth insight. The material is quite interesting and I think it's pretty similar to what is doing around here at some point.
When you talk about our will to do something or not it reminds me the idea defended by the author. All the world is scattered and looks doomed for eternity. Everything seems to be lost and no solution seems to exist. In fact, if we don't think there's something to do, so will be our reality.

The general idea is that people have to keep faith in something better and fight for it. Everything is about the amount of positive energy we will put in this idea of changing the reality in something better for everyone.

This crystal project comes at the right moment. We must not forget that thoughts and will are energy :)

MAndrak : Il pourrait être bon de faire une courte liste de règles, comme: ne pas exposer le cristal au soleil, ne pas briser le cristal ... etc. Je précise que quand mon Cristal Personnel s'est brisé en deux, Laura a écrit que peut-être avaisje besoin d'une double protection... Ce que j'ai partagé avec ceux à qui il est arrivé la même mésaventure connaissant la détresse quand cela m'est arrivé...

Scottie : merci pour le lien très beau...

Mandrak: It might be good to make a short list of rules, such as: do not expose the crystal in the sun, do not break the crystal. . . etc. I said that when my staff Cristal broke in two, Laura wrote that perhaps avaisje need dual protection. . . What I have shared with those to whom it happened the same misfortune distress knowing when this happened to me. . .

Scottie: thank you for the beautiful link. . .

For Suelarue and http://youtu.be/Nhdz4ZwGyYg

Palinurus said:
What a nice and creative way of giving something back, suelarue. :cool2:

Thank you for compiling and sharing this. I've enjoyed this version very much. :clap:

I stole this comment from Palinurus because it is very nice imposed.
I agree completely, but would also add to the instrumental performance, for me acting strongly and forcefully.
All performances so far have been nice, but this is "strong". Now only with the help of Laura (a cappella) I have to catch the rhythm and pronunciation of words to fit the music.

Lainey and Perseus, thank you for your answers.
Your words (and some others) have prompted a multitude of thoughts. Now I have to take care of everything, to see what is important and put on paper. When I see what has occurred, I will decide whether it is for "public use," if all you bother with it, or is it only for my own use. If I decide to send, I must work to translate that to some extent is understandable. For all this takes time.
This is just not to be rude. Just so you know that I read and think about it.
Greeting

josev said:
I have some doubts about the protection of the crytals too.

Is ok if I put my crystal for house protection near electronic equipment like in the base of my monitor where I work most of the time. Nearby is my stereo and the wifi modem too and sometimes, when I take a shower specially, I use to hear music aloud, this would not affect the crystal?, I have to move away or I could hear something like highway to hell without problem? :whistle:

I have strong faith in the protection features of the crystals: they are here to make me aware that I have blind spots and a reminder to expand my awareness. When I carry the protection crystal with me it adds enhanced alertness - more juice to the sensory apparatus - constantly reminding me that I must pay extra attention to always expect attack, which here in the Matrix can come from any angles. Usually on the street these are people "magically" maneuvering into your way to endanger you with causing a traffic accident [drag into spider web]. Then there are bugs - during bicycling they can fly into your eyes immediately causing pain and impaired vision, thus a potential danger of _ignoring_ incoming traffic. While you are out in the yard wasps "magically" appearing 'from nowhere' to give a stab in the face, etc..

Protection fallacy:
- I have the protection crystal in my pocket so I can travel where ever I want I can't be attacked nor any accident can befall on me. = This is fatal ignorance, which further endangers.

I think besides protection [via connection to the Fellowship and to the C's] the crystals serve as strong power package activators. So either those OPs with souped up engines can profit from them or souled individuals that incarnated with these packages, but they are somehow dormant, until a crystal beginst to stir up these power cores.

Can a song become a tonal rill?:
Session 19 February 2000:
A: Stonehenge used to resonate with tonal rill, teaching the other wise unteachable with wisdoms entered psychically through crown chakra transceiving system.

The groundbreaking changes in dreams alone are significant.

I think these stones had a good amount of crystalline properties and where cousins with crystals as far as their useful properties:
Session 09 June 2009:
(L) Exactly. This is what I have always thought about these megaliths. They DID things. All of the things we think are the "signs" of civilization were done by the stones. Maybe Terry is right; these people were at some level of density where they could make this work. At some point, something happened, the ability was lost, and then people had to build cities, engage in agriculture, invent the wheel, and develop writing - because they could no longer do it the "easy" way. …
A: Stones were once utilized to provide for all needs, as the energies transmitted connected directly with the pituitary gland to connect spiritual realities with the material realms of 3rd and 4th densities. So you see, the "stone" was viewed as Matriarchal indeed!
Q: (L) Were the beings involved in this type of activity 3rd density, 4th density or bi-density?
A: Originally 4th when home was in other locators.

PERLOU: It was partly a joke. My jokes are often a little rough. I know that no one would deliberately broke the crystal, it was an accident. It could happen to me also. I really appreciate you as a spiritual person. I wanted to draw attention to be more careful to remove this "clumsy" factor, it remains a factor of negative energy attack. Because if someone put a crystal in his pocket without protection and he is looking for something in his pockets, it will be easily broken because there is no protective layer and crystal is located in the turbulent area among little things. More attention, less trouble for us and the team that works on the crystals.

Something came to mind regarding crystals. We know that water is programmable, and that the crystals are a sort of "solidified" structure that does the same. Ice is basically crystallized water, and Emoto froze his water when looking at the structure. Then we have this EZ water, which seems to have an effect on things like lakes. I've not really delved into the EZ water, so this is speculation.

But I wonder the effect of programming water and then freezing it would make the programming more effective? You could speak your intent to it, freeze it, and then break it up in to little chunks and eat it. Just a thought.

Apparently the Canada postal service lock out was withdrawn on July 10:

https://www.canadapost.ca/web/en/blogs/announcements/details.page?article=2016/07/10/postal_service_will_&cattype=announcements&cat=newsreleases

"Accordingly the Corporation has withdrawn its 72-hour notice. As a result, there will not be a lockout, which will allow both parties to focus their efforts on serious negotiations. "

I haven't been paying attention. ;[

3D Student said:
But I wonder the effect of programming water and then freezing it would make the programming more effective? You could speak your intent to it, freeze it, and then break it up in to little chunks and eat it. Just a thought.

Freezing is just a way of examining the already established 'structure' of the water, putting it into a form that can be examined under a microscope. It's not that the freezing process adds to the structure, I don't think.

Sure would be interesting to see what our frozen crystal water looks like under a microscope, though!

I would like to share a thought that popped into my head.

I think it is good to look for inspirations in nature so when I think about this project as connections with others via the crystals, it reminds me a shoal of fish or murmuration of starlings. Single individuals forming the shoal follow the same general direction but each fish may do as it pleases (and there is a suggestion to sing or read to the crystals not obligation). But it is more probable that fish not following the group are prone to predators attack. The primary advantage of forming a shoal is to minimize the chances of being eaten by predators. A single fish would have to face a one on one battle for survival if a predator shows up. In a shoal, fish can use the intelligent solution of a coordinated defense to avoid and confuse predators.

If the whole group with their crystals would do the same thing at the same time, or even not exactly at the same time but continuously and cyclically (birds or fish also move and react one after another, not all of them at exactly the same moment) I think that the whole group could be seen by a larger scale observer as one organism. Similarly as flock of fish reminds us one moving organism despite that we know it consists of hundreds, thousands or even millions of fish. In my opinion, by doing so (making an attempt of highly symbolic unification) we could be sending a message to the Universe that we would like to follow the path leading to union with the One. Maybe by this kind of symbolic actions we are choosing our orientation and as a result, our "future".
Just a thought. FWIW

And here is an example of starlings forming a shape similar to a human ;)

birds-doing-push-ups-500x293.jpg

A quick note to advise that the crystals you sent to me have arrived safely today. I am really impressed with the work you have all put into this and I thank you immensely. Now to put them to work.

3D Student said:
Something came to mind regarding crystals. We know that water is programmable, and that the crystals are a sort of "solidified" structure that does the same. Ice is basically crystallized water, and Emoto froze his water when looking at the structure. Then we have this EZ water, which seems to have an effect on things like lakes. I've not really delved into the EZ water, so this is speculation.

I was reading that freezing water cleanses it from whatever energies are "imprinted" on/in it. Therefore, I would imagine that freezing it AFTER programming would be counterproductive. However, using melted ice for your water is a good idea.

Łukasz said:
I would like to share a thought that popped into my head.

I think it is good to look for inspirations in nature so when I think about this project as connections with others via the crystals, it reminds me a shoal of fish or murmuration of starlings. Single individuals forming the shoal follow the same general direction but each fish may do as it pleases (and there is a suggestion to sing or read to the crystals not obligation). But it is more probable that fish not following the group are prone to predators attack. The primary advantage of forming a shoal is to minimize the chances of being eaten by predators. A single fish would have to face a one on one battle for survival if a predator shows up. In a shoal, fish can use the intelligent solution of a coordinated defense to avoid and confuse predators.

If the whole group with their crystals would do the same thing at the same time, or even not exactly at the same time but continuously and cyclically (birds or fish also move and react one after another, not all of them at exactly the same moment) I think that the whole group could be seen by a larger scale observer as one organism. Similarly as flock of fish reminds us one moving organism despite that we know it consists of hundreds, thousands or even millions of fish. In my opinion, by doing so (making an attempt of highly symbolic unification) we could be sending a message to the Universe that we would like to follow the path leading to union with the One. Maybe by this kind of symbolic actions we are choosing our orientation and as a result, our "future".
Just a thought. FWIW

And here is an example of starlings forming a shape similar to a human ;)

birds-doing-push-ups-500x293.jpg

Hi Łukasz,
That’s an interesting analogy! You might find the thread Starlings Make Amazing Shapes interesting. :)

Since as this is your first post on the forum, we would appreciate it if you would post a brief intro about yourself in the Newbies section, telling us how you found this forum, how long you've been reading it and/or the SOTT page, whether or not you've read any of Laura's books yet, etc. You will find some other introductions in that section to get an idea.

Edit: Just saw your introductory post. Please disregard and welcome :welcome:

MusicMan said:
A quick note to advise that the crystals you sent to me have arrived safely today. I am really impressed with the work you have all put into this and I thank you immensely. Now to put them to work.
Same. ("Puget Sound needs love." of May 6, 2016, shipped July 7.)

:love:
Thank you... :) :love:

Q: What does a homeless person do with the "Home" one?

Back
Top Bottom